PDA

View Full Version : Any Fit Girls Off To Manchester Gig?????

waterworth1988
08-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey, any single fit girls want to meet up with 17/m/leeds at manchester gig?

If your interested then contact me through msn:

*****adam_waterworth@hotmail.com*****

I am 6ft3, I have brown hair , blue eyes, and I am in good shape!

Just thought that while im there i might aswell try and meet up with some nice girl at the same time, lol!!!!!!! :D

Rich123
09-02-2005, 03:42 PM
haha. at least your trying. desperate though

waterworth1988
09-03-2005, 06:26 AM
Lol I know mate, tell me about it!!

Rich123
09-04-2005, 11:05 AM
i like it how ur only 2 posts are asking as well :p

10days to go!!! do doors open at 7? and do u think it will finish around 11?

waterworth1988
09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Dont have a clue mate :D , I take it your going too then!

This will be my first Offspring gig, and will be the biggest gig ive been to, what will it be like???

Will everyone be squashed to fuck and unable to move?? I want to be able to get right to the front, will this be hard????

By the way if any girls are interested at all then I have a spare ticket that I would exchange for a night of passion lol :p (seriously)

~*hit_that*~
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM

This will be my first Offspring gig, and will be the biggest gig ive been to, what will it be like???

Will everyone be squashed to fuck and unable to move?? I want to be able to get right to the front, will this be hard????

By the way if any girls are interested at all then I have a spare ticket that I would exchange for a night of passion lol :p (seriously)

ooooh, if only I lived near you :rolleyes: lolz.

You can still add me on msn if you like, my addy is on my profile!

Conspiracy of One
09-05-2005, 02:16 PM
This is very sad.

Rich123
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM

yeah im off, im sure it ends around 11, my biggest gig was oasis at the city of manchester that was mental but i got to the front barrier there. i couldnt move at all and ribs hurt for days after but it is worth it.

If u wanna get near front push your way forward. theres no point queueing from really early cause u loose ur speace as soon as u need a drink etc. im gonna start makin ma way forward around half way through 2nd support band.

Try to croud surf if ur havin problems gettin there.

Oh an i could do with an extra ticket, but no passion thanks!!! :D

waterworth1988
09-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I would of sold you mine mate but Ive sold it to my cousin now lol.

I can get them though!!! They are still selling tickets at this record store near me, the only thing is they are 43 because they are inclusive with travel there by coach and travel back by coach. But last time I checked the other day, they had about a dozen tickets left. (STANDING)

waterworth1988
09-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Also, do you think it is a good idea to take a mobile phone to the gig. I want to be able to record some of the gig on my video phone but am afraid of it getting damaged. Prehaps I could stick it in its leather case and buy one of those mobile phone straps that go around your neck???????????

What do you think????? :confused:

Rich123
09-06-2005, 04:08 PM
deff take ur phone. i wouldnt worry bout losin/breaking it just put it in ur pocket wen ur not takin photos. wouldnt get a strap :cool: . might affect ur chances of your 'night of passion' :D hahaha, i hop it isnt your cousin you are going to experiance this with :eek:

~*hit_that*~
09-06-2005, 04:08 PM
hahaha :p

made ma laff again :p

waterworth1988
09-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Lol I think theres a name for that!

Incest :D

Shame on you guys for having such diseased minds!! :p

So say for instance i push my way right to the front, do people minnd me just pushing them out of the way lol?? And will I be able to operate my phone at the front with all the people around??? :confused:

Sorry but im a newbie when it comes to gigs, Ive only been to small ones!

princess
09-07-2005, 02:40 AM
try standing like 5 people back or something. you're tall and there's nowt worse than being 2nd from front with some huge kid standing right infront of you when you're short like me!
as for pushing people out the way, for me there's nothing worse than a tall kid pushing me out of the spot i've been standing in for ages. seriously, it's just so unnecessary. a lot of the people at the front tend to be small and young , pushing them out of the way is so uncalled for. you will be pushed forward in the crush so if you insist on being right at the front, make your move then but don't set out to move someone out of their spot on purpose.
if more people did this a great time would be had by all!
enjoy

wow i feel so wise :p

waterworth1988
09-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, anymore suggestions???

~*hit_that*~
09-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, anymore suggestions???

Just get some good photies :p

I've only been to one gig, Green Day and New Found Glory back in January, but I was in the seats with my mom and best friend. It was still good though. Don't worry, you'll be fine :D