PDA

View Full Version : PunkTheAnarchist is a crybaby idiot too afraid to respond to me outside of pm's

Sin Studly
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
So I'm making them public.

PM #1

dumb fuck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAd ass nazi huh, go commit suicide like your daddy Mr.dumb ass Hitler

PunktheAnarchist has requested a read receipt - Confirm?

PM #2

Nazi fuck up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey dipshit, think your fucking superior cuz of your white ass, think again.....we are the minority now, i would love to see some mexican shove his burrito up your ass. Stupid fuck, you might like it

PunktheAnarchist has requested a read receipt - Confirm?

All I can say is, I'm not as pleased as I imagined I might be when he took my advice and 'Stopped Posting' (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767).

Jebus
08-31-2005, 12:04 AM
i would love to see some mexican shove his burrito up your ass.
A mexican using a burrito as a weapon of choice... I'm so gonna sig that.

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 03:16 AM
Heh, and he calls me racist.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 03:17 AM
this forum is everyday more funny

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 03:18 AM
You're a guido.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 03:21 AM
What is a guido? :eek:

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 03:28 AM
Your fat mustachioed mother is a guido, and so are you, Mario.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 03:30 AM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7883/sinstudly1yu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

WTF were u doing there Sin?

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 03:34 AM
Molesting that clown, you fucking guido.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 03:37 AM
you must stay in a circus not in a public forum

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/362/clownnews1qb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
(sin on the right)

Trippy
08-31-2005, 04:26 AM
bruce is a loser, stop fancying some fucking actor so much. vladimir said he's the coolest guy on this earth.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 04:33 AM
bruce is a loser, stop fancying some fucking actor so much. vladimir said he's the coolest guy on this earth.
OMG he isn't alooser and WTF i can't think that?

Trippy
08-31-2005, 04:35 AM
it's pretty pathetic that you think he's the coolest and most tough person on this earth just because of his movies, superman is a lot better, why dont you fancy him?

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 04:38 AM
it's pretty pathetic that you think he's the coolest and most tough person on this earth just because of his movies, superman is a lot better, why dont you fancy him?
Cuz bruce has a style

Trippy
right.....

TheUnholyNightbringer
OMG he isn't alooser and WTF i can't think that?

Had you not an avatar, I'd consider you a troll based on that one post.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 04:46 AM
omg........

neocon58
08-31-2005, 04:48 AM
Bruce Willis is an ugly balding waste of semen. I wish he would just die, hard.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 05:04 AM
...why is it that everyone seems to hate Hitler and the Nazis? Weirdos.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 05:39 AM
You have a National Front avatar. As such, your opinion is void and invalid.

Tizzalicious
08-31-2005, 05:42 AM

He's from Italy, that's why his English isn't very...uhm...great.

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 05:47 AM
He's from Italy, that's why his English isn't very...uhm...great.
hard to find in this forum someone intelligent... :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 05:50 AM
hard to find in this forum someone intelligent... :)

Oh my God, it's HAU.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:12 AM
Get back to loving niggers, racetraitor.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:13 AM
Funny how you've only shown yourself to be hardcore racist when you saw it safe to do so because someone else did. :rolleyes:

Tizzalicious
08-31-2005, 06:16 AM
Jenny, you are pathetic.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:17 AM
I've realized that it doesn't actually matter if you guys know I'm racist so I may as well give my true opinions.

I don't see why that's 'funny', if anything it's the cautious thing to do.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:18 AM
So in other words, you were afraid you'd be blasted down, but then you saw someone else doing it and thought "oh, I can do it now". How very un-cowardly of you.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:23 AM
No, I actually wanted to be 'friends' with some of you and didn't think I'd be all too popular if people saw I was racist, I know this from experience. So I didn't say anything. However, after talking to Justin on msn for a bit I realized that it doesn't matter what you guys think and also that there is other people who're just as racist as me, so why should I associate with racetraitors when I have a choice?

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:28 AM
It's alright. I for one never really considered you worth bothering with anyway.

Can I just ask you something - does your NF have some sort of policy of "Throw out all the black people!" or something? I think I heard it somewhere.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:32 AM
Good good, I thought you a bit of a dick to be honest.

Sure does. "All coloured people would be covered by our policy of phased humane repatriation. This means that over a period of ten to fifteen years these people would go back to the lands which they, or their parents/grandparents came from. There will be no exceptions."

wait a sec...so you're asking me what the NF's policy is? Ie. you don't know and yet still you judge them.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 06:33 AM
Can I just ask you something - does your NF have some sort of policy of "Throw out all the black people!" or something? I think I heard it somewhere.

Throw them out and firebomb the houses of those that defend them...

personal experience

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:35 AM
Good good, I thought you a bit of a dick to be honest.

Sure does. "All coloured people would be covered by our policy of phased humane repatriation. This means that over a period of ten to fifteen years these people would go back to the lands which they, or their parents/grandparents came from. There will be no exceptions."

wait a sec...so you're asking me what the NF's policy is? Ie. you don't know and yet still you judge them.

You misunderstand me, I'm asking about that ONE policy. Not their entire policy.

OK, that's real sensible. Relocate all black people. And tell me.. all the jobs that black people do.. who would fill them? Who'd fill the gap in population and economy? Leprechauns? Fairies?

EDIT: And you're one to talk about judging before you know.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 06:40 AM
Who'd fill the gap in population and economy? Leprechauns? Fairies?

that would be a cute world....

back to seriousness.. the NF are quite strong where i live, so i come onto contact with their political stupidity from day to day. Keep Britain White! LOL

Britain as a concept exists only in mind... Ireland has its idependance, Scotland has devolution and Wales is creeping up to join them. England is what you mean....

The majority of immigrants to this country are white; from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. So you want a white country, but no English men... why! aren't you very misinformed smart people?

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:43 AM
Whites would fill them. However, there would be less people in the country so there would be less jobs to do and so it'd work.

Plus the NF intends to make Britain totally independent, so there'd be no gap in the economy as imports of products made abroad would cease and instead, to help the unemployment problem, factories would be set up here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:44 AM
People like that seem to assume that all immigrants are black. So when they say "we'll send home all those immigrants!" then they have to include, say, white people from Germany, who I believe are about as close to the "pure white breed" as you can get, aren't they?

EDIT:

Whites would fill them. However, there would be less people in the country so there would be less jobs to do and so it'd work.

Plus the NF intends to make Britain totally independent, so there'd be no gap in the economy as imports of products made abroad would cease and instead, to help the unemployment problem, factories would be set up here.

Whites would fill them? Listen Jenny, if you take 30% of the people out of a country, it doesn't magically get filled. Black people as well as white people have positions of very skilled labour - how do you propose to train people to do these jobs so quickly?

And you won't import anything? I see. That's clever. So no tea, no coffee, no sugar.. you've really thought this through.

Tizzalicious
08-31-2005, 06:44 AM

That really doesn't make ANY sense.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:45 AM
The majority of immigrants to this country are white; from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

no they're not! Did you know that the Cockney accent looks to disappear completely in the next few years because of the number of Bangladeshi immigrants in that area.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:47 AM
And I'm still waiting for an answer as to how you'd fill the gap.

There wouldn't be a gap. Industries that are not needed would close and factories to make Britain independent would open. Because of the current unemployment problem we could easily find workers to fill vacancies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:47 AM
no they're not! Did you know that the Cockney accent looks to disappear completely in the next few years because of the number of Bangladeshi immigrants in that area.

OH NOEZ!!1 Imagine that! The cockney accent being destroyed! How DARE those immigrants come in and try and make a life for themselves! After all, we have an ACCENT to uphold!

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:49 AM
There wouldn't be a gap. Industries that are not needed would close and factories to make Britain independent would open. Because of the current unemployment problem we could easily find workers to fill vacancies.

So it's only white people that are unemployed? I don't think you quite realise what a large gap would be created if you threw out all black people. Up to 30-40% of jobs, a proportion of them highly skilled, are filled by black people. England does not have that many unemployed, nor the resources nor the skill to train people.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:51 AM
^ Which is why they would be phased out over time.

Whites would fill them? Listen Jenny, if you take 30% of the people out of a country, it doesn't magically get filled. Black people as well as white people have positions of very skilled labour - how do you propose to train people to do these jobs so quickly?

And you won't import anything? I see. That's clever. So no tea, no coffee, no sugar.. you've really thought this through.

Ah, but if you take 30% of people out of a country (although I'm quite sure it's a higher percentage) then the number of jobs that need to be done will also drop by 30%. Think about it logically; if there are less people we would need less doctors in hospitals so there would be less jobs - now apply this to other professions.

No, we wouldn't import finished products. Obviously things that we are unable to acquire otherwise will be imported.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 06:53 AM
The children of those Bangladeshi immigrants born into this country will inherit the cockney accent (dear god!) of the people around them.

I have no time for scaremongers... let alone ones who are recyling a half-thought out mantra that has been pushed far into what is remaining of their cerebal cortex.

Wreck your damn country if you want...

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:55 AM
And what about all these factories you're going to build? Sure, you may need more doctors, but you'll need more laborours, more builders, more architects, lots of that. And anyway, your plan of throwing out all black people wouldn't work anyway. The social climate has changed, you're living in the past. The rest of the world wouldn't stand by and let you do it. Move into the fucking 21st century, you goddamn hick.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 06:56 AM
The children of those Bangladeshi immigrants born into this country will inherit the cockney accent (dear god!) of the people around them.

But they wouldn't, and that's the problem. Bangladeshi immigrants don't integrate with society so wouldn't learn the accent, instead they only associate with other Bangladeshi immigrants and keep to their own culture.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 06:58 AM
But they wouldn't, and that's the problem. Bangladeshi immigrants don't integrate with society so wouldn't learn the accent, instead they only associate with other Bangladeshi immigrants and keep to their own culture.

And I suppose if you moved to another country you'd openly embrace everything that country believes in? No, you wouldn't. I'm not saying immigrants should be openly disrespectful, of course not, but you can't expect them to become totally English. It's not expected of you, it shouldn't be expected of them.

Face it, Jenny. Black people are here to stay, and there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it. And that's exactly how it should be.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:00 AM
And what about all these factories you're going to build? Sure, you may need more doctors, but you'll need more laborours, more builders, more architects, lots of that. And anyway, your plan of throwing out all black people wouldn't work anyway. The social climate has changed, you're living in the past. The rest of the world wouldn't stand by and let you do it. Move into the fucking 21st century, you goddamn hick.

The rest of the world wouldn't have much of a choice. We would send money to countries who are willing to take back their own people as an incentive. I'm sure that poor countries would be willing to take a bunch of immigrants in exchange for money, and if they don't we could always stop aid to them.

What about the factories? THey'll help make us independent - we'll be able to withdraw from the EU and once again become one of the most powerful countries in the world. Instead of being subject to the whims of bureaucrats in Belgium who know nothing of this country.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Yes, I would try to.

That's not 'how it should be' - there's a reason for different coloured people and, despite what you racetraitors think, they do not, and will never, mix.

We can do something; we can try and get elected so that if we do then we will do something.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-31-2005, 07:08 AM
Differing climates are the reason for different coloured people.

We can do something; we can try and get elected so that if we do then we will do something.

If you scumbags ever do get elected it'll be remembered in history as the day England finally became the worst country in the world. Not that it has far to go.

The rest of the world wouldn't have much of a choice. We would send money to countries who are willing to take back their own people as an incentive.

And what about black people who were born here? Sorry to break it to you, but they're as English as you or I.

Unless of course you don't want to dilute the pure Anglo Saxon-Norman-Celtic-Viking-Pictish-Scottish-Irish-English blood.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:20 AM

*cough* School.... thats where i got my crummy london slur over my delightful dialect.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:22 AM
^ They spend more time at home than school, and anyways, in that area the schools are full of Bangladeshi so they'd retain their accent.

If you scumbags ever do get elected it'll be remembered in history as the day England finally became the worst country in the world. Not that it has far to go.

Pah. Britain would finally become Great again!

And what about black people who were born here? Sorry to break it to you, but they're as English as you or I.

No they're not. English people aren't black.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:23 AM
As Dave said; different skin colours are caused by the climate. Hotter temperatures cause a build up of melanine under the skin resulting in darker pigments.

The north part of the Northern Hemisphere is mostly a pale white colour, becoming slightly darker as you go down the globe, untill on the equator there is almost a solid black colour. Its called natural selection and aids survival, but i guess intelligence and logic falls on deaf ears with you?

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:26 AM
I think that depends whether or not you believe in Darwinism (I do, but some don't). Anyway, we evolved differently so we should stay separate, otherwise one could argue that although we evolved slightly differently to apes we can live with them.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:29 AM
^ They spend more time at home than school, and anyways, in that area the schools are full of Bangladeshi so they'd retain their accent.

Pah. Britain would finally become Great again!

No they're not. English people aren't black.

Um.. when exactly was *BRITAIN* great? When you raped the lands of Africa? Stole culture from Asia (then complain when they had to move over here, which after all that, is their right, which YOU gave them!) or when you cowardly sent in the worst of your worst to my country, and shot our poets and bards? Then in pure desperation to prove your greatness, maintained a divided quarter.

In my opinion you and your followers are getting your commupance for the sins you commited.... deal with it.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:33 AM
I think that depends whether or not you believe in Darwinism (I do, but some don't). Anyway, we evolved differently so we should stay separate, otherwise one could argue that although we evolved slightly differently to apes we can live with them.

Staying seperate is fine... but you would soon run out of combinations of genes and imbreeding would occur (look at the royal family). Racial segregation actually promotes healthy genetics and is the way for our species to move on.

We evolved differently to apes, but other people are not that different. Strip off the skin of every human and you would have a hard time telling (i'll use your braindead words) White from Black.

Not different.. only in your eyes.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:34 AM
Um.. when exactly was *BRITAIN* great? When you raped the lands of Africa? Stole culture from Asia (then complain when they had to move over here, which after all that, is their right, which YOU gave them!) or when you cowardly sent in the worst of your worst to my country, and shot our poets and bards? Then in pure desperation to prove your greatness, maintained a divided quarter.

In my opinion you and your followers are getting your commupance for the sins you commited.... deal with it.

Well yes; we brought them out of the stone-age. Without British imperialism the world would be a very different place, the peoples we conquered would probably still be living in mud huts and hitting each other with sticks - look at Indian cities now! Skyscrapers & civilization.

'Your poets and Bards'? Ha! English ones are far superior anyway.

In my opinion you're just being a blind, PC racetraitor.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
Staying seperate is fine... but you would soon run out of combinations of genes and imbreeding would occur (look at the royal family). Racial segregation actually promotes healthy genetics and is the way for our species to move on.

We evolved differently to apes, but other people are not that different. Strip off the skin of every human and you would have a hard time telling (i'll use your braindead words) White from Black.

Not different.. only in your eyes.

Imbreeding wouldn't happen - look at lions in Africa; they don't suffer imbreeding and yet they've been there for thousands of years. They haven't bred with other lions from other parts of the world.

The Royal family is different because it's so much smaller than the whole population of Great Britain.

No, we evolved differently from other humans too. We evolved different attitudes to things, different personality traits and facial features. In my opinion we are different, perhaps not in yours but we can't do anything about that (you can just keep your 'PC' eyes closed and be ignorant of the facts).

Not similar...only in your eyes.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:40 AM
Well yes; we brought them out of the stone-age. Without British imperialism the world would be a very different place, the peoples we conquered would probably still be living in mud huts and hitting each other with sticks - look at Indian cities now! Skyscrapers & civilization.

'Your poets and Bards'? Ha! English ones are far superior anyway.

In my opinion you're just being a blind, PC racetraitor.

Civilisation has been present in different forms throughout the last 150,000 years. No one way of living or group of people are better than others... and thats a fact, no matter what you say. This is my area of the brood spectrum of knowledge and i know what i'm talking about.

So what if you think English writers are better.. fair enough their your people. But mine did not deserve what happened. Their words and songs will live on in my people (we actually have a culture).

And as usual, when a fascist is defeated they play the PC card :D If you knew me, my friend, PC would not be the way you would describe me. As for a racetraitor.... pah! i'm not English, i'm Irish and i stand by my ethnicity... no treason on my part.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:42 AM
Imbreeding wouldn't happen - look at lions in Africa; they don't suffer imbreeding and yet they've been there for thousands of years. They haven't bred with other lions from other parts of the world.

;) what a ignorant example.

First off, we are argueing HUMANS not LIONS, and secondly.... where else but in Africa are there Lions??

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:44 AM
Although i would love to stick around and watch the veins i can imagine popping in your forehead because you're wrong.... i have a day off and my mother does not deserve to come home to a crappy house.

Slan Abhaile

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:45 AM
Civilisation has been present in different forms throughout the last 150,000 years. No one way of living or group of people are better than others... and thats a fact, no matter what you say. This is my area of the brood spectrum of knowledge and i know what i'm talking about.

So what if you think English writers are better.. fair enough their your people. But mine did not deserve what happened. Their words and songs will live on in my people (we actually have a culture).

And as usual, when a fascist is defeated they play the PC card :D If you knew me, my friend, PC would not be the way you would describe me. As for a racetraitor.... pah! i'm not English, i'm Irish and i stand by my ethnicity... no treason on my part.

One way of living is better - that's why it's evolved. If it wasn't better than those that preceeded it then that method wouldn't be adopted.

I don't mind Irish poets; Wilde. But that's irrelevant.

Because the 'PC card' is correct perhaps? All right then, it's ok for you to stand by your ethnicity but not for the English to stand by theirs? Maybe it's just me but that does sound a wee bit hypocritical.

JohnnyNemesis
08-31-2005, 07:46 AM
My pet peeve is when people with little to no life experience argue about politics, and it's horribly obvious that they're operating solely from information LEARNED, and definitely not lived.

And that applies to everyone, whether I agree with them or not.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Although i would love to stick around and watch the veins i can imagine popping in your forehead because you're wrong.... i have a day off and my mother does not deserve to come home to a crappy house.

I'm not even slightly annoyed/angry - I can see you're ignorant and refuse to believe the facts.

;) what a ignorant example.

First off, we are argueing HUMANS not LIONS, and secondly.... where else but in Africa are there Lions??

There aren't - that was the point dear. Humans and lions both have genes though and I'm using them as a parallel.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:53 AM
My pet peeve is when people with little to no life experience argue about politics, and it's horribly obvious that they're operating solely from information LEARNED, and definitely not lived.

And that applies to everyone, whether I agree with them or not.

Meh, I'm old enough to know what I want and argue about why I want it.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 07:53 AM
I'm not even slightly annoyed/angry - I can see you're ignorant and refuse to believe the facts.

There aren't - that was the point dear. Humans and lions both have genes though and I'm using them as a parallel.

The facts seem to be too different things to both of us... that leaves us in a pickle perhaps.

and Btw... i wasn't stating that it isn't ok for English to stand by their culture, i of course believe everyone is entitled to culture. But your culture doesn't rely on skin colour, which is the arguement. sorry if you felt i was being hypocritical, i don't ever intend to be.

May i just also say before i go..,. your political opinion is yours, and mine is mine. we may not agree but that is something that always happens, no matter where you go. Just try to understand the reasons for peoples actions ie why they come here (and no its not just jobs), and maybe see this as an oppurtunity to show some of that English charm which you're known for... The policies of any extreme group can damage a countries prestige and culture, if you truely love your country, love those in it who choose it as their home. you may need them one day too.

enough sappiness... slan

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:58 AM
The facts seem to be too different things to both of us... that leaves us in a pickle perhaps.

and Btw... i wasn't stating that it isn't ok for English to stand by their culture, i of course believe everyone is entitled to culture. But your culture doesn't rely on skin colour, which is the arguement. sorry if you felt i was being hypocritical, i don't ever intend to be.

May i just also say before i go..,. your political opinion is yours, and mine is mine. we may not agree but that is something that always happens, no matter where you go. Just try to understand the reasons for peoples actions ie why they come here (and no its not just jobs), and maybe see this as an oppurtunity to show some of that English charm which you're known for... The policies of any extreme group can damage a countries prestige and culture, if you truely love your country, love those in it who choose it as their home. you may need them one day too.

Yes, obviously our opinions are our own - I wasn't trying to change anyone's, merely explaining mine (although I still think you're wrong :p)

How I would ever need black dole-scum, I cannot see.

I know exactly why people come here, I just don't like how they change our culture and way of life, how we have to act PC around them, how it's not ok to be racist to whites but not blacks...the list is endless. Call me conservative if you will but that's what I feel. I've no problem with white Europeans who come here to work for a better life - notice the 'work' part.

Iddy
08-31-2005, 08:06 AM
I argree with you on the PC bit... i'm not racist by any stretch of the imagination, but its not the actually 'ethnic communities' fault that the rest of us have to be PC, its the government. Thats where the challenge should be, not by extreme methods. We put these people in power, and we can toss them about and throw all kinds of challenges at them.

Do you personally know anyone from an immigrant background? I myself am one (not far in distance but far in culture and customs...), and in my experience African and Indian are a great laugh. In every walk of life there are lazy sob's who live of the system... and white english are no exception.

Chris
08-31-2005, 08:22 AM
wow - april fools has come early.

anyway, im sure you wouldn't be spouting this crap if you actually had some "foreign" friends.

As they say - ignorance is bliss.

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm an ignorant fuck and did not read most of this thread. Just pointing out that Jenny, your coolness factor shoots up when you're not talking about classics only. Thank you. Why do you keep me blocked on MSN? Question asked for the 59454654th time. I'm not that scary.

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Of course she has foreign friends. This is why she also makes all those racist jokes. And it's all right, because her best friend is foreign. Crazy niggers.

And on the issue of standing by your "ethnicity" (british and Irish not being ethnicities by the way, so let's just say Nationality). Then supporting the Irish would be more progressive than the British. And that's without being hypocrite.

What you fail to understand is the complexity of international relations. It is not on a level playing field. Ireland has had to fight for independence, while England just fought against it. Supporting Irish nationalism would be supporting Irish independence and progress for the people of Ireland. Supporting British nationalism is blatant imperialism. Which is a negative force when it comes into play with the whole English/Irish conflict.

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 10:29 AM
P.S. Political Correctness is something Conservative's complain about to justify their racism.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Do you personally know anyone from an immigrant background? I myself am one (not far in distance but far in culture and customs...), and in my experience African and Indian are a great laugh. In every walk of life there are lazy sob's who live of the system... and white english are no exception.

Of course I know people from an immigrant background - I go to a private school; it's full of pakis who want to be doctors/dentists/chemists. In my personal experience pakis and niggers are arrogant bastards who smell and act like retards. English people may not be the exception but at least they almost have the right to, quite unlike these sponges.

I'm an ignorant fuck and did not read most of this thread. Just pointing out that Jenny, your coolness factor shoots up when you're not talking about classics only. Thank you. Why do you keep me blocked on MSN? Question asked for the 59454654th time. I'm not that scary.

...you're very intimidating. :o

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Haha, congrats. Not a lot of people admit that. But I can be nice too, you know?

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
I once pissed off the Goddess, and she ate my children. :( She's never nice. And she didnt eat my cooking (I think)

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 12:39 PM
Don't hate me because I'm Ivil, Per. :(

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 12:46 PM
r u ronery?

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Don't make me sing that song!

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 01:01 PM
oh come on, it's *our* song.

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 01:04 PM
Fine. Ronery, I am so ronery.... :(

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Fine. Ronery, I am so ronery.... :(
I remember that there was more lyrics....

wheelchairman
08-31-2005, 01:34 PM
can you please tell me what is ronery?
I'm gay. I thought you were ignoring me because of this.

JohnnyNemesis
08-31-2005, 01:37 PM
Gay people can teach you a lot. Just turn around, bend over, and allow the learning process to begin.

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Gay people can teach you a lot. Just turn around, bend over, and allow the learning process to begin.

He already learned that lesson.

Anyways, I agree with the people arguing with Jenny. Sending black people back to Africa is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard, ever, except for "anarchism". Who will fill in the jobs they leave behind?

Obviously the correct answer is to enslave them and put them in forced labour camps.

Thucydides
08-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Obviously the correct answer is to enslave them and put them in forced labour camps.

True, that is a better idea but the NF would never get elected if they told their real intentions.

daniel carrillo
08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
hey your fucken gay sin

kickass0987654321
08-31-2005, 07:12 PM
hey your fucken gay sin
No. He isn't. He is just hhhmmm, how can i put it? Strange i guess. He is like this to everybody. Deal with it or leave. Your choice.

kickass0987654321
08-31-2005, 07:15 PM
^ says the person that made this thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14803)
haha
10 characters

Alec
08-31-2005, 07:38 PM
haha
10 characters

10 characters

kickass0987654321
08-31-2005, 07:40 PM
10 characters
Uuuummmmm. Okay?

Alec
08-31-2005, 07:45 PM
Uuuummmmm. Okay?
yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kickass0987654321
08-31-2005, 07:48 PM
yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's stop posting in here. we are ruining this thread. Go to say whatevers on your mind and we can continue this "conversation" there.

Sin Studly
08-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Let's stop posting in here. we are ruining this thread. Go to say whatevers on your mind and we can continue this "conversation" there.

See everybody, I told you guys kickass has potential.

Iddy
09-01-2005, 06:01 AM
True, that is a better idea but the NF would never get elected if they told their real intentions.

So you'd support a group who delibratly lie to the public they are supposed to represent..

*claps*

I'm out of this topic untill sense returns

Sin Studly
09-01-2005, 06:08 AM
So you'd support a group who delibratly lie to the public they are supposed to represent..

I would, just not the National Front.

Iddy
09-01-2005, 06:19 AM
The NF aren't a proper political group, in my experience of them they're a bunch of bullies with pathetic opinions based on no experience or facts. At least the BNP have some sort of intelligence, but they can burn in hell too.

Sin Studly
09-01-2005, 06:26 AM
Most groups like that are pathetic, I'm a fascist and I still look down on the whole neo bullshit because it's just a thin political guise to try and justify the actions of racist violent thugs, and it makes us all look like stupid hatemongers.

Thucydides
09-02-2005, 05:32 PM
The NF aren't a proper political group, in my experience of them they're a bunch of bullies with pathetic opinions based on no experience or facts. At least the BNP have some sort of intelligence, but they can burn in hell too.

You're so fucking ignorant. Don't you realize what's happening to this country? For example; Muslims shall be exempt from the new 'Religous Hate Act' - they can continue to preach that terrorist shit from the Qu'ran and suffer nothing for it. But innocent whites, such as Nick Griffin, are punished for speaking the truth!

Who'll 'burn in hell' when we're elected, filthy racetraitor?

Sin Studly
09-02-2005, 05:35 PM
She's not a racetraitor, she's a Republican. Irish Republicans have the right to flood English cities in fire, stinky Muslims don't.

Thucydides
09-02-2005, 05:45 PM
She's not a racetraitor, she's a Republican.

Fine, I withdraw 'racetraitor'. But I stand by everything else.

Not Ozymandias
09-02-2005, 05:48 PM
This can only be a good thing for your country.

rodney mullen
09-02-2005, 08:21 PM
cheese dudes, cheese