PDA

View Full Version : three days grace

smileemptysoul44
11-20-2004, 03:43 PM
i just saw three days grace yesterday. They rock. The opening bands sucked.. Has any one seen them or does anyone like them. Smile empty soul is good to.

lousyskater
11-20-2004, 03:50 PM
they get a big MEH from me. they're not good, but not bad either.
________
The Sanctuary of Truth Wong Amat (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

borgy
11-20-2004, 04:36 PM
They suck, there another example of boring music that's come out this decade

SuperKnux
11-20-2004, 04:43 PM
They fuckin' suck. Talk about a watered down band.

I mean, people make fun of Linkin Park for being manufactured, and unoriginal.. SHIT.. they obviously haven't heard of Three Days Grace. They are THE most manufactured band there can be (aside from boy/girl groups). Look at it this way, they are the only Nu Metal band in Jive Records. The same label that brought us the Britney's, Justin's, and N Sync. How anybody can listen to them, really amazes me.

Their songs are all angsty. It seems the new "in" thing in the record industry is make shit bands that are all angsty and whiney. Three Days Grace, Smile Empty Soul, and Trapt all blow.. and I think any decent person would agree with me.

But if you like them, by all means listen to them. Don't take my word for it.

nitropenguin!
11-20-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm not a big fan but I did see them Live at an Evanescence/Breaking Benjamin/TDG/Seether concert though. They're awesome on stage.

BREAK
11-21-2004, 11:42 AM
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

I hate everything about that band. Why do you like them?

nitropenguin!
11-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Just like their performances, that's all. No biggy.

GreenTerror
11-21-2004, 02:36 PM
i just saw three days grace yesterday. They rock. The opening bands sucked.. Has any one seen them or does anyone like them. Smile empty soul is good to.

please don't make me kill you

nitropenguin!
11-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Geez you're violent, thinking about killing someone cuz they like coke... now when someone says they like TDG :rolleyes: lol