PDA

View Full Version : I love people.

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 08:21 AM
There was a long line at the door. A chick was in but she kept making a mess out of everything and that's why they kept her in so long. Running around with the papers like a confused brainless idiot. Blonde much under the dark hair? Then a short guy with a car sign, somewhat patient since he was second, who kept eyeing you and you giving him look-away-or-i'll-kill-you looks. Followed by a woman. A very tanned woman with huge breasts, no arse, high heels and her hair dyed with the awful peroxide blond colour. Next to her a young ugly hippie chick. You'd swear her hair was so messy that there must have been animals living in it although she looked clean. Later you'd find out she was the daughter of the peroxide blonde woman. Another pregnant woman with her little daughter cuddling her belly. Then some 15 year old boy with barely male features yet and his father sitting on the only bench reading the newspaper from behind his glasses as thick as an ashtray, sometimes giving you a sleazy look. Then two 16 year old kiddie chicks with awfully big ugly earrings, wearing almost the same fashionable clothes. One of them on the phone constantly. What followed was a man in his mid-fourties you'd say with long greasy hair, looked pretty much like he's an unemployed alkie. Followed by a fat gypsie woman with armpit hair and tons of lipstick. And you couldn't figure out which one of those two had not showered for a week. It was a sour smell of old sweat or old piss that gives you convulsions, that makes you look away, that makes you turn around and leave. And then you and people behind you and people who give up and turn around because they don't want to wait. Smart move. And that's what you should have done.

I love people. I love people so much I want to shoot them in the ankles and tell them to limp home.

Sincerely yours
misanthrope

The Talking Pie
08-31-2005, 10:37 AM
<3

*characters*

Vladimir
08-31-2005, 10:39 AM
There was a long line at the door. A chick was in but she kept making a mess out of everything and that's why they kept her in so long. Running around with the papers like a confused brainless idiot. Blonde much under the dark hair? Then a short guy with a car sign, somewhat patient since he was second, who kept eyeing you and you giving him look-away-or-i'll-kill-you looks. Followed by a woman. A very tanned woman with huge breasts, no arse, high heels and her hair dyed with the awful peroxide blond colour. Next to her a young ugly hippie chick. You'd swear her hair was so messy that there must have been animals living in it although she looked clean. Later you'd find out she was the daughter of the peroxide blonde woman. Another pregnant woman with her little daughter cuddling her belly. Then some 15 year old boy with barely male features yet and his father sitting on the only bench reading the newspaper from behind his glasses as thick as an ashtray, sometimes giving you a sleazy look. Then two 16 year old kiddie chicks with awfully big ugly earrings, wearing almost the same fashionable clothes. One of them on the phone constantly. What followed was a man in his mid-fourties you'd say with long greasy hair, looked pretty much like he's an unemployed alkie. Followed by a fat gypsie woman with armpit hair and tons of lipstick. And you couldn't figure out which one of those two had not showered for a week. It was a sour smell of old sweat or old piss that gives you convulsions, that makes you look away, that makes you turn around and leave. And then you and people behind you and people who give up and turn around because they don't want to wait. Smart move. And that's what you should have done.

I love people. I love people so much I want to shoot them in the ankles and tell them to limp home.

Sincerely yours
misanthrope

the_goddes rulez

HeadAroundU
08-31-2005, 11:10 AM
the_goddes rulez
snobbishly stalker :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Whatever, nigger.

HeadAroundU
08-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Whatever, nigger.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/bbs_ava_red.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
08-31-2005, 12:41 PM
Stupidity is a punishment from God. Give up on the photoshop. A three year old can do that.

Kerr
08-31-2005, 12:42 PM
And then you and people behind you and people who give up and turn around because they don't want to wait. Smart move. And that's what you should have done.

Sincerely yours
misanthrope
Haha, I loved that. Great move there.

HeadAroundU
08-31-2005, 01:01 PM
OOOOOH BUUUURN
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/adddriannnn.jpg