PDA

View Full Version : wtf happened

TheOldMark
11-20-2004, 03:59 PM
what ever happened to webdude? wtf man, why was the site completely abandoned and updateless for like, months. You know this site was once listed in the "Best of the internet" books, but the lack of maintainance has been a joke. Thats how u keep fans interested... and it appears for the bulk of them, the interest has fizzled out.

Little_Miss_1565
11-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I for one don't care about the past. Here's to one regime change that was a long time comin'!

MirandaV
11-20-2004, 04:36 PM
forget him, he wasnt worth his job.

code_blue
11-20-2004, 05:22 PM
i dunno man. webdude was a lazy bastard and didnt deserve to keep his job for as long as he did. offspring finally hired some people actually willing to update the site regularly, which is awesome.

Kitten
11-20-2004, 06:48 PM
what ever happened to webdude? wtf man, why was the site completely abandoned and updateless for like, months. You know this site was once listed in the "Best of the internet" books, but the lack of maintainance has been a joke. Thats how u keep fans interested... and it appears for the bulk of them, the interest has fizzled out.

You obviously haven't noticed that the situation has been rectified somewhat dramatically. Webdude is gone, thats all there is to it.

Offspring_01
11-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Webdude was a big piece of shit. He was dumb and lazy. Who cares about the old site, the new site is way better.

Jake
11-21-2004, 12:57 PM
g o n e

TheOldMark
11-21-2004, 04:35 PM
i didnt say i cared about the new site nor was i ignoring the new changes, i applaud them, i simply wondered what happened to web dude. his name was justin beope, and he worked for Nitro. I would bet that hes still involved somehow.

Chris
11-21-2004, 04:54 PM
menial tasks like making the coffee perhaps?

Funky-Munky
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
y u guys hatin on web dude? he wasnt that bad

Stevo
11-21-2004, 06:24 PM
i for one, never really thought of WEBDUDE as one person.

there was a story behind this all, there used to be a guy, i believe that ran the official site for the band but wasnt prompt enough with updates from the band due to himself holding down a full time job.

so the band went with an IT company, and this guy created theoffspring.com, or theoffspring.net - i dont think he has his unofficial site any longer, but i do recall it was theoffspring.something, as opposed to offspring.something. - he emailed me his story once when i asked him.

i'm sure that the name WEBDUDE was just the name the IT company used when they had to update the site, it could have been a number of ppl just using that sign in name for updates based on the bands wishes.

i never thought webdude was one person, i could be wrong though.

i thought webdude was merely a cool spin on a name, such as admin, or webmaster.

just my idea.

Kitten
11-22-2004, 05:17 AM
i for one, never really thought of WEBDUDE as one person.

there was a story behind this all, there used to be a guy, i believe that ran the official site for the band but wasnt prompt enough with updates from the band due to himself holding down a full time job.

so the band went with an IT company, and this guy created theoffspring.com, or theoffspring.net - i dont think he has his unofficial site any longer, but i do recall it was theoffspring.something, as opposed to offspring.something. - he emailed me his story once when i asked him.

i'm sure that the name WEBDUDE was just the name the IT company used when they had to update the site, it could have been a number of ppl just using that sign in name for updates based on the bands wishes.

i never thought webdude was one person, i could be wrong though.

i thought webdude was merely a cool spin on a name, such as admin, or webmaster.

just my idea.

Then there are a lot of lazy people out there.

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2004, 10:30 AM
Not to mention a lot of people that wanted topless pictures of all the females on the board.

UgLy_eLf
11-22-2004, 07:02 PM
I miss him. I miss swearing at him, and getting booted out of the chat, though he stopped doing that after he got more cocky and bitched back. I love Justin, Marry me... please.... *pout* *sigh*

cool 2 hate 681
11-23-2004, 10:11 PM
now your makeing me miss webdude

Vera
11-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Not to mention a lot of people that wanted topless pictures of all the females on the board.
Hahaha. Why didn't you reply with "Sorry, no topless pics but I got pictures of my cock, do you want those?" ?

bouncingcoles
11-26-2004, 10:51 PM

hes dead....

Little_Miss_1565
11-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Hahaha. Why didn't you reply with "Sorry, no topless pics but I got pictures of my cock, do you want those?" ?

...because I didn't think of it!

*DAMMIT!*