PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Eyes Do You Have?

Nina
09-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Take it! - for the bored:

Take the quiz: What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures) (http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=8445)
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res2.jpg
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

wheelchairman
09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
hah, those questions ended up making me angry.

Sunrise
You have sunrise eyes. Sunrise is the color of joy and elation. Your eyes symbolize your general sense of wellness. Your confidence and high self-esteem each and every day make you the person people want to be around. You are a very creative, passionate, and sexual person. You are not afraid to tell people what you think of them, whether good or bad. Some words to describe you: self-assuredness, out-going, busy, cheerful, bright, amiability, courage, successful, creative, personable, happiness, motivational, optimistic, strong, and aware.
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res5.jpg

Socially Rejected
09-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Think I have this in my live journal.

Brown
You have brown eyes. Brown is the color of the earth. Your eyes symbolize your comforting and fostering nature. You are stable, grounding, sophisticated, considerate, conventional and orderly. People may consider you to be cozy or warm. People feel safe when they are with you. Some words to describe you: reliability, elegance, security, healing, homely, grounding, foundation, and earthly.

Rancid_Guyxxx
Take the quiz: What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures) (http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=8445)
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

killer_queen
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res1.jpg
Brown
You have brown eyes. Brown is the color of the earth. Your eyes symbolize your comforting and fostering nature. You are stable, grounding, sophisticated, considerate, conventional and orderly. People may consider you to be cozy or warm. People feel safe when they are with you. Some words to describe you: reliability, elegance, security, healing, homely, grounding, foundation, and earthly.
I guess I was not being honest while I was answering the questions. This is so not me. I have sunrise eyes.

Nina
09-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Per, it described you really well though.

Oh...I should have added that people really shouldnt actually post their results after it has been posted a few times. But ah well...haha.

Sunny
09-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Sunrise
You have sunrise eyes. Sunrise is the color of joy and elation. Your eyes symbolize your general sense of wellness. Your confidence and high self-esteem each and every day make you the person people want to be around. You are a very creative, passionate, and sexual person. You are not afraid to tell people what you think of them, whether good or bad. Some words to describe you: self-assuredness, out-going, busy, cheerful, bright, amiability, courage, successful, creative, personable, happiness, motivational, optimistic, strong, and aware.

lolz SUNrise.

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
What was up with the favourite colour question???? No pink. Not even red. Or purple. Nothing even CLOSE to pink. Grmbl.

Sunrise

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Per, it described you really well though.

Oh...I should have added that people really shouldnt actually post their results after it has been posted a few times. But ah well...haha.

Good point, there are loads of the same picture now...*guilty too*

and I agree about it describing Per very well too.

Sunny
09-01-2005, 01:37 PM

i feel like a tool now :[

Nina
09-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Hahahahaa, thats sweet.
And I wondered about the fav color question, too!

Rag Doll
eden.

oddly enough, fairly similar to how my eyes actually look o_O

Spork
Eden

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Hahahahaa, thats sweet.
And I wondered about the fav color question, too!

It didn't have a lot of choices =/

wheelchairman
09-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah the fav color question was bad. I like red, where's teh red?

That and all the questions about what I'd do. Were sort of iffy.

And thank you Nina, I would say the same of the results you got. And I don't mean that in the way that they fit everybody, but what it described about you would actually be very close to the way I would describe you with no test.

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah the fav color question was bad. I like red, where's teh red?

That and all the questions about what I'd do. Were sort of iffy.

And thank you Nina, I would say the same of the results you got. And I don't mean that in the way that they fit everybody, but what it described about you would actually be very close to the way I would describe you with no test.

I agree with all of that too. The questions, and about Nina.

Wow, I sure am agreeable today.

wheelchairman
09-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I agree with all of that too. The questions, and about Nina.

Wow, I sure am agreeable today.
I must say though Tizz, I wouldn't completely agree with your test though. Although parts of the answer are true.

and as for agreeability your results did say "amiability"

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 02:01 PM
I know, I didn't agree with my results either. (I agree with you there :p)

And I have know idea what "amiability" means.

wheelchairman
09-01-2005, 02:14 PM
I know, I didn't agree with my results either. (I agree with you there :p)

And I have know idea what "amiability" means.
hmm if you knew french..

Amis = friends
amiability has ami as the root (I guess from latin), so friendly, you get along with people. agreeable :p

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 02:16 PM
hmm if you knew french..

Amis = friends
amiability has ami as the root (I guess from latin), so friendly, you get along with people. agreeable :p

Ooooh okay =P

But friendly doesn't mean agreeable. I think.

(See, I'm not agreeing, but still friendly ;) Asshole.)

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Your Results:
Brown

The fuck...?

wheelchairman
09-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Ooooh okay =P

But friendly doesn't mean agreeable. I think.

(See, I'm not agreeing, but still friendly ;) Asshole.)
You're just a trendy asshole...

Unnatural Disaster
09-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.

Tizzalicious
09-01-2005, 02:23 PM
You're just a trendy asshole...

You are a whore.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-01-2005, 02:53 PM
At LAST, a half-decent imposter.

Tijs
09-01-2005, 03:16 PM
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res6.jpg
Turquoise
You have turquoise eyes. Turquoise is the color of communication. Your eyes symbolize your intuitive nature. You can be over-analytical sometimes, possibly fussy and egocentric. You have the tendency to push your heart out of the way and let logic make your decisions. You are not shy, but you can be secretive, closed, confused about what you want, and maybe a bit sneaky and paranoid at times. Some words to describe you: cool, refreshing, imaginative, motivated, dynamitic, calm, peaceful, joyful, relaxed, truthful, healing, meditation, tranquility, forgiving, patient, sleepy, and day-dreamer.

--------

It's a good thing these kinda things are very accurate.

0r4ng3
09-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Finally, a quiz that doesn't suck.

Anyway, I have Moonlight, though I'm not sure that's how I am.

Kathy
09-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Well, i have Turquoise eyes.

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 06:14 PM
I have moonlight eyes. It says the world needs more of me. :D

Not Ozymandias
09-01-2005, 06:17 PM
My eyes are blue. They were once beautiful. They've since faded and are now just boring.

I h8 quizzes lol

Tired_Of_You
09-01-2005, 06:18 PM
half true
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res3.jpg
Green
You have green eyes. Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.
You forgot to add what it says at the bottom (the world needs more of you).

Sinister
09-01-2005, 07:20 PM
my eyes burn with hatred for the whole world.

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 07:20 PM
my eyes burn with hatred for the whole world.
Did it really say that?

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 08:34 PM
That was some real touchy-feely bullshit and my favorite color wasn't on it.

wheaty
09-01-2005, 09:43 PM
True
http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res3.jpg
You have green eyes. Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 09:53 PM
and my favorite color wasn't on it.
Same here. I just chose gray because it comes the closest to black.

bd007h
09-01-2005, 09:54 PM
That's fucked. I have blue eyes, and it says that I have brown.

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I have hazel eyes and it told me that I had green. I must leave very soon.

jade fahy
Green

Tired_Of_You
That's fucked. I have blue eyes, and it says that I have brown. NO!!! It didn't say that!?

bd007h
09-01-2005, 09:56 PM

these are my eyes (courtesy to Jade Fahy for the cropping):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/random/ca241998.jpg

jade fahy
09-01-2005, 09:56 PM
these are my eyes (courtesy to Jade Fahy for the cropping):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/random/ca241998.jpg
OMG....EMBARASS THE HELL OUT OF MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 09:57 PM
OMG....EMBARASS THE HELL OUT OF MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Its not embarrasing. You think he's hot. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

jade fahy
09-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Its not embarrasing. You think he's hot. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
true...but its a stupid ass thing i did because i was bored....

kickass0987654321
09-01-2005, 10:02 PM
true...but its a stupid ass thing i did because i was bored....
Hehe. You were bored. You have an excuse right there.

wheaty
09-01-2005, 10:32 PM
lol you were bored eh...

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 10:37 PM
lol you were bored eh...
Holy shit, stop posting.

wheaty
09-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Well who died and crowned you king shit, who I dont give a damn about if he tells me to stop posting

bd007h
09-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Holy shit, stop posting.

Holy shit!!! You're a douche bag!!!

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Well who died and crowned you king shit, who I dont give a damn about if he tells me to stop posting
Teen angst!

Holy shit!!! You're a douche bag!!!
That's just how I roll. It's usually appreciated.

bd007h
09-01-2005, 11:03 PM
every douche bag deserves appreciation.

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 11:22 PM
That statement is just absurd.

wheaty
09-01-2005, 11:29 PM
How the hell is that teen angst. There is no feeling of anxiety in that post WTF? wow you are dumb

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 11:32 PM
How the hell is that teen angst. There is no feeling of anxiety in that post WTF? wow you are dumb
You're throwing out tired expressions and crying like a little bitch. That kinda screams "teen angst" to me.

wheaty
09-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Oh well it wasnt meant to seem that way. I was just saying like I dont give a shit if you tell me to stop posting for no apparent reason

ninthlayer
09-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Oh well it wasnt meant to seem that way. I was just saying like I dont give a shit if you tell me to stop posting for no apparent reason
No apparent reason? You want reasons?
1. Your avatar looks like one of those faggot clowns from ICP
2. You use the word "lol" in a non-joking manner
3. You were born in the nineties
4. Your username is part of your last name, that's some lame shit
5. Psychology, you moron, not 'pychology'

wheaty
09-01-2005, 11:50 PM
No apparent reason? You want reasons?
1. Your avatar looks like one of those faggot clowns from ICP
2. You use the word "lol" in a non-joking manner
3. You were born in the nineties
4. Your username is part of your last name, that's some lame shit
5. Psychology, you moron, not 'pychology'

1)that avatar is me coming back after my country won the gold medal jr. hockey game in the states

2)Hell I thought it was funny so I put lol and I will if I want

3)Relevance???

4)My username is what my friends call me but you wouldnt know what talking to friends is like now would you???

5)So I spelt a word wrong, why where you looking at my profile anyways you fucking that much of a loser that you look at my profile and find reasons to tell me to stop posting after you said it

ya.......

Sunny
09-01-2005, 11:52 PM
4)My username is what my friends call me but you wouldnt know what talking to friends is like now would you???

haha BURRRNN!!!

wheaty
09-01-2005, 11:54 PM
hahaha :D

ninthlayer
09-02-2005, 12:00 AM
haha BURRRNN!!!
Oh nos, oh burn!

wheaty
09-02-2005, 12:02 AM
oooook :confused:

ninthlayer
09-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Graphical smileys are for faggots.

wheaty
09-02-2005, 12:11 AM
says the dude who has another dude for an avatar (that isnt him)

ninthlayer
09-02-2005, 12:15 AM
The only man (other than myself) that I've had as my avatar is Johnathan Ke Quan (aka Short Round).

wheelchairman
09-02-2005, 12:17 AM
oh that is Ninth, and he's even hawter in real life.

wheaty
09-02-2005, 12:17 AM
I'll take your word for it *Rolls Eyes*
Oh and I guess virtualy everyone on this forum is a "faggot" by your means

ninthlayer
09-02-2005, 12:19 AM
I'll take your word for it *Rolls Eyes*
Oh and I guess virtualy everyone on this forum is a "faggot" by your means
Not (most of) the l33ts.

Oh, and if you want to be a bitch and think that it isn't me in the avatar here's a photo of me with another BBS member:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/Picture015.jpg
Black nail polish? WHATTA HOMOS!

wheaty
09-02-2005, 12:22 AM
what the hell are L33ts? and how can a number spell a word?

ninthlayer
09-02-2005, 12:26 AM
what the hell are L33ts? and how can a number spell a word?
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, classic!

bd007h
09-02-2005, 12:54 AM
The only man (other than myself) that I've had as my avatar is Johnathan Ke Quan (aka Short Round).

Formerly known as Ke Huy Quan. He played Data in The Goonies, and the kid in Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom.

"Doctor Jones! Doctor Jones!"

wheaty
09-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Nah im not going to bitch about your avatar. And Im kidding about the l33ts

wheelchairman
09-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Ninth: 10 Stupid people: 0

Tizzalicious
09-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Oooh more people who tell tell other people they don't have a life...*loves*

And lolz, Nitnh & WCM are so gay.