PDA

View Full Version : i'M GOING TO SEE THE OFFSPRING TODAY NIGHT

Vladimir
09-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Yup i'm going..... Fuck u all mauahuahuahu

Zee
09-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Alright, report the setlist and every dirty details here after the show.

Cejus
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM
You lucky bastard!! :p Hope you get Noodles' guitar :) Have fun!

dexterisMYman
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM
please photograph dexter and his pose for me.

Vladimir
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
i'll steal noodles guitar

dexterisMYman
09-01-2005, 02:13 PM
yes you will and you will photograph dexter. and then you will share the pics.

Shieka_keep 'em separated
09-01-2005, 02:29 PM
get me the pedal noodle uses ;)

Tijs
09-01-2005, 02:58 PM
yes you will and you will photograph dexter. and then you will share the pics.
Not to mention that he's also going to videotape the entire show and shares that aswell!

TRUSTpunk
09-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Thats awesome!

Upload the concert when your done for us to enjoy :cool:

Dead Cheerleader
09-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Where are the Offspring playing tonight??

Venom Symbiote
09-02-2005, 04:12 AM
Thread-starter: what a prick. Uneducated, transexual, hell, he's probably a liberal too. Commie.

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 04:23 AM
Today's concert is in Milan, Italy.

Have fun vlad!! The concert will kick ass!! And if you have the chance, share some stuff with us.... well, at least the SETLIST!!!

Tijs
09-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Today's concert is in Milan, Italy.

If I had the money, I'd go there too. Is it at the forum again?

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Is it at the forum again?
Sorry Tijs, I didn't understand, what do you mean?

Tijs
09-02-2005, 04:33 AM
I saw them last year in Milan, and they played at the forum.

Website --> Tour archive:
02/28/04 Milan, Italy Milan Forum w/ Sun Eats Hours, HorrorPops

But this time it's a festival... so they're not playing there.

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 04:37 AM
Ha! I understand now!

Yeah I doubt it, it's gonna be in a festival, so it's on the outside perhaps!

Nitro Punk
09-02-2005, 05:24 AM
Dude it's gonna be great!Too bad i got no money to travel to Italy! :mad:
At least Vladimir could post some pics of the show or upload the whole concert!

Fat Boy Samsam
09-02-2005, 05:26 AM
i hope the offspring are in europe and are not STUCK in nawlins ... that would like suck serious shit

london is coming .. ya ya ya ya ya

Aimeht
09-02-2005, 05:37 AM
Tell us about the concert now then.

I wish I could see them outdoors again, because the last two times you were not allowed to bring a camera. :(

YODAvid
09-02-2005, 10:26 AM
HELL YES!!!!

i am gonna see em on tuesday. YAY its the first solo concert of the whole tour. ia m so excited... they are playing two more festivals and the very first concert in cologne. THEY ARE GONNA BE SO MOTIVATED FUCK YES!!!!

pretty fly 88
09-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Good for you. You'll enjoy that. Offspring is really REALLY awesome live!

Hariboman
09-02-2005, 04:41 PM
the gig was really good, not the best ive seen them but still very good... they seemed a bit tired but that cant be helped!!! none of the stupid italians understood english (ignorant or what...!!!) so i guess it was hard to get the crowd going, u could see that was happening all day, even with pennywise the crowd seemed to get bored of not understanding what the fuck they were saying in between songs, for me the hives were tops today, they really fucking rule live... 4th time seeing the offspring and 3rd for the hives which is cool... now 2moro we get NOFX, Me 1st and the gimme gimmes, funeral for a friend, my chemical romance, melincolin, ska-p (apparently huge huge italian band) and last but not least all american rejects... well maybe least!! should be another kick ass day!! all those bands plus some others over 2 days and only 65E!!! thats like 45 quid bargain!!!!

offspring_freak_3
09-02-2005, 06:53 PM
the gig was really good, not the best ive seen them but still very good... they seemed a bit tired but that cant be helped!!! none of the stupid italians understood english (ignorant or what...!!!) so i guess it was hard to get the crowd going, u could see that was happening all day, even with pennywise the crowd seemed to get bored of not understanding what the fuck they were saying in between songs, for me the hives were tops today, they really fucking rule live... 4th time seeing the offspring and 3rd for the hives which is cool... now 2moro we get NOFX, Me 1st and the gimme gimmes, funeral for a friend, my chemical romance, melincolin, ska-p (apparently huge huge italian band) and last but not least all american rejects... well maybe least!! should be another kick ass day!! all those bands plus some others over 2 days and only 65E!!! thats like 45 quid bargain!!!!
cool. you have any pic, sound or video to share with us? :D

platinumpt
09-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah. And the setlist, if possible please!

offspring_freak_3
09-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah. And the setlist, if possible please!
yeah i forgot that one :p

please give us some info :D

Hariboman
09-02-2005, 08:20 PM
we have some stuff on fones but nothing on real interest to you im sure... i told you already i dont know about the set list..!!! im sure the noodles lover guy will know when he gets online :-)

offspring_freak_3
09-02-2005, 08:28 PM
we have some stuff on fones but nothing on real interest to you im sure... i told you already i dont know about the set list..!!! im sure the noodles lover guy will know when he gets online :-)
:( ............................

Vladimir
09-03-2005, 06:02 AM
bad habit
all i want
smash
americana
come out and play
why don you get a job?
gone away
long way home
kids aren't alright
gotta get away
staring at the sun
have you ever
self esteem

It was a festivan in IDROPARK, there were a lot of artists like: The hives,Pennywise,Turbonegro, No Use for a name....
When pennywyse were playing offspring were on the stage hidden on the right to see Pennywyse.
Anyway i really enjoy it.

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Damn, that's a pretty small playlist... 13 songs?!?! Goddammit, I'm travelling to Paris and they'll only play about 13 songs?!? Shit... oh well, whatever!!!

Anyway, those were great choices. I missed CGMHAY, though :(

By the way, you forgot Can't Repeat... I guess?

Vladimir
09-03-2005, 06:21 AM
Damn, that's a pretty small playlist... 13 songs?!?! Goddammit, I'm travelling to Paris and they'll only play about 13 songs?!? Shit... oh well, whatever!!!

it was a festival..

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 06:36 AM
Yeah ok... but... they DID play Can't Repeat, or what?!?!? (Now I'm beginning to get worried)

YODAvid
09-03-2005, 06:39 AM

Where do you live? Fete d la humanite (or whatever its called) is not even a festival. Its a political demonstration, well not demonstration.. but they talk about stuff thats bad about the french politic and different world crisis and so on. Theres like 25 rock bands, and TO are one of them..

I see em on tuesday, and its a solo concert ..... hell yeah

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Where do you live? Fete d la humanite (or whatever its called) is not even a festival. Its a political demonstration, well not demonstration.. but they talk about stuff thats bad about the french politic and different world crisis and so on. Theres like 25 rock bands, and TO are one of them..

I see em on tuesday, and its a solo concert ..... hell yeah
Yeah well, I really don't mind about the political demonstration, I'm there only for The Offspring... and yeah, they have lots of bands! I hope I'll get to see at least 40 minutes of The Offspring!

Tijs
09-03-2005, 06:59 AM
That's a cool setlist, mostly the fast punkrock songs. Nice that they played 'Smash'!

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 07:05 AM
That's a cool setlist, mostly the fast punkrock songs. Nice that they played 'Smash'!
But... but... am I the only guy who noticed they didn't play can't repeat? :eek:

SkyRocker
09-03-2005, 07:07 AM
Just a question platinumpt ( btw what's your name ? ), do you like this song...errr...yes, "can't repeat" ? :rolleyes:

Tijs
09-03-2005, 07:34 AM
But... but... am I the only guy who noticed they didn't play can't repeat? :eek:
Nope, but there's no point in asking about it since you already did :)

RonWelty
09-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Just a question platinumpt ( btw what's your name ? ), do you like this song...errr...yes, "can't repeat" ? :rolleyes:i like ..its a good effort ..in my opinion !

RonWelty
09-03-2005, 07:37 AM
if they want a song from the last album ..a punk song ..i would pick The noose or Lightning rod instead of Long way home ..

Zee
09-03-2005, 08:01 AM
So that's just a festival setlist, headline shows should include 21 songs or so... have to just wait for the first German show setlist to know what's it going to look like mostly. Though it depends of the festival how much time they get, in Turkey there's not that many headliners so they might as well get to play a full set, at least here in 2001 they got 1h30min time at a festival...

Tijs
09-03-2005, 08:09 AM
So that's just a festival setlist, headline shows should include 21 songs or so... have to just wait for the first German show setlist to know what's it going to look like mostly.
Where I will be :D Tuesday hooray! I'll try to remember as much as possible.

Zee
09-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Where I will be :D Tuesday hooray! I'll try to remember as much as possible.

Do that.

But I'll get to see them at a club, hooray for boobies!

Jesus
09-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Do that.

But I'll get to see them at a club, hooray for boobies!
( . ) ( . )

So you won tickets eh?! Good stuff : )

Tijs
09-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah zee, you said something about 92 (or something like that) tickets that people could win, and that there were no tickets for sale. So... they would do a show for 18 people or what?

Vladimir
09-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Sorry, before i was tired, this is the right list
bad habit
all i want
smash
americana
come out and play
why don you get a job
gone away
long way home
kids aren't alright
gotta get away
staring at the sun
have you ever
self esteem
can't repeat
pretty fly

platinumpt
09-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Sorry, before i was tired, this is the right list
bad habit
all i want
smash
americana
come out and play
why don you get a job
gone away
long way home
kids aren't alright
gotta get away
staring at the sun
have you ever
self esteem
can't repeat
pretty fly
Well, that's much better now!!!!!! :D

RonWelty
09-03-2005, 11:45 AM
pretty fly on A punk FESTIVAL ...:( ending :S bad choice !

DA KOE
09-03-2005, 11:47 AM
fuck hell! i wont be able to watch the setlist, when somebody post it in here, because that day, the concert in cologne is, we got to a funfair, the we do some camping by some friends (and at the latest the we got drunken!) the next day we have to move our ass in the car and drive to stuttgart, about 450 km that means, start in the morning/midday. fuck! but i think they will play almost the same setlist as last year on the splinter tour.
rock on dudes and enjoy every minute when you hear/see or think about the offspring!

Zee
09-03-2005, 02:38 PM
( . ) ( . )

So you won tickets eh?! Good stuff : )

Fock yeah.

Yeah zee, you said something about 92 (or something like that) tickets that people could win, and that there were no tickets for sale. So... they would do a show for 18 people or what?

Yes, Tavastia is actually my living room, and that's where the the gig is being held.

Seriously the sponsor had 600 tickets to give, Offspring and their crew 16. Others are Finnish c-class celebrities, VIP-party as it is. The contest reached huge success they say...

Zee
09-03-2005, 02:41 PM
This place... ;)

http://www.ronniestarr.com/fabs/tavastia/images/DSC_7064.jpg

Flavio
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Dude, there was also Head Around You and Want You Bad.... They played 17 songs...

Bad Habit
All I Want
Come Out And Play
Long Way Home
Gone Away
Cant Repeat
Have You Ever
Gotta Get Away
Smash
Staring At The Sun
Why Dont You Get A Job
Americana
Want You Bad
Pretty Fly For A White Guy
The Kids Arent Allright
Cant Get My Head Around You
Self Esteem

Some songs can be in wrong order but this is close to what they played.

dexterisMYman
09-03-2005, 07:29 PM
WHERE ARE MY PICTURES!? I want my pictures. Thank you that is all.

platinumpt
09-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks Flavio. 17 songs is very good for a festival! I hope I get to see a performance like that in Paris

By the way... Vlad... you don't seem very excited... did you enjoy the concert? I thought you'd be more enthusiastic...

Vladimir
09-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh, i enjoyed it but my english sucks so i cant explain to you all my joy!!! Damn, i saw pennywise, no use for a name, The Hives, Turbonegro and Offspring the same day :D .
Anyway Offspring did a really good show!!!! When they were playing self esteem a crazy boy went on the stage and he started singing with Dexter on Greg k microphone LOL.... The security blocked him

Zee
09-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Did they talk a lot to the crowd between songs? They just usually have the same phrases they use shows to shows, I wonder will we hear again the "you are the sexiest crowd we've ever seen" part...

RonWelty
09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
WHERE ARE MY PICTURES!? I want my pictures. Thank you that is all.
i will have pic and QUICKTIME VIDEOS of ROCK IN IDRO SOON ..wait a little more :)

Vladimir
09-04-2005, 08:45 AM
i Was at 5 meters from dexter

offspring fan
09-04-2005, 08:51 AM
WOOOOOOW :eek:

offspring fan
09-04-2005, 08:52 AM
lucky bastard :p

offspring_freak_3
09-04-2005, 08:53 AM
i will have pic and QUICKTIME VIDEOS of ROCK IN IDRO SOON ..wait a little more :)
cool :cool:

Vladimir
09-04-2005, 08:56 AM
And when pennywise were playing dexter, noodles, greg and atom were looking'em hidden on the right of the stage

offspring fan
09-04-2005, 09:42 AM
who the hell is pennywhise

SkyRocker
09-04-2005, 09:44 AM
who the hell is pennywhise
let me just say :eek:.
Are you serious ?

offspring fan
09-04-2005, 09:46 AM
newer heard of them

SkyRocker
09-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Well...That's a great well known punk band.
Try to find some song, you won't die as an idiot !

offspring fan
09-04-2005, 09:52 AM
okelidokelido :)

platinumpt
09-04-2005, 11:26 AM
About pennywise: try to download the album "about time". It's from 1993, it's un-fucking-believable.

Songs (from various albums): peaceful day; alien; bro hymn; unknown road; perfect people; same old story; fuck authority; amongst others (haha this is not a song :p )

Vladimir
09-05-2005, 12:27 AM
offpsring were looking at Pennywise because Pennywise criticized offpsring long time ago :D

electric_alexa
09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Not to mention that he's also going to videotape the entire show and shares that aswell!
agree with u

offspring fan
09-05-2005, 08:51 AM
offpsring were looking at Pennywise because Pennywise criticized offpsring long time ago :D
why did they kritisise offspring

Dexter_italy
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM

I Was at the Rock in idro too, in first row! the offspring watched pennywise playing just because they're friends, noodles sang almost every song. The Offspring's setlist was good but I expected almost a song from ignition after the warped tour, but smash was enough. Higgins wasn't there and noodles did all the background vocals, he did well!! they say to the crowd the same things over and over, now Noodles just says the " I wanna climb down and make sweet love to each of you" thing, but I enjoyed the show really much. :D
________
Maine medical marijuana dispensaries (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

Dex90
09-05-2005, 01:19 PM
YE IT WAS A FUKIN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY I GOT 2 C CANT REPEAT AND SMASH!!AMAZING!!THE MOSH PIT WAS WILD!!!!!
Pennywise were good but the hives suked!

Zee
09-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I Was at the Rock in idro too, in first row! the offspring watched pennywise playing just because they're friends, noodles sang almost every song. The Offspring's setlist was good but I expected almost a song from ignition after the warped tour, but smash was enough. Higgins wasn't there and noodles did all the background vocals, he did well!! they say to the crowd the same things over and over, now Noodles just says the " I wanna climb down and make sweet love to each of you" thing, but I enjoyed the show really much. :D

Higgins wasn't there? At all?

Ha, he's using that lines at every show.

Vladimir
09-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Higgins wasn't there? At all?

Ha, he's using that lines at every show.
i don't know why