PDA

View Full Version : Search Button..

Hypodermic_89
09-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Stop telling people to use the Search Button. Can you imagine how boring this Forum would be if everyone used the Search Button and that there only were one thread for each topic??? This forum would suck SO hard.. People would leave this forum instantly.. If you find a thread that asks a question that has already been asked, just answer the question instead of bitching about the Search Button.. Seriously, no one wants to deal with stupid useless conflicts like that.

icklebabygremlin
09-03-2005, 02:56 PM
well wat ur bitchin on about is wat its there for so it u was right it wouldnt be there

Great Mike
09-03-2005, 03:14 PM
This has already been discused. Use the search button.

Hypodermic_89
09-03-2005, 03:26 PM
This has already been discused. Use the search button.

Now, I knew I was gonna get a response like this. I got four words: EXREMELY immature and stupid..

Aimeht
09-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Stop telling people to use the Search Button. Can you imagine how boring this Forum would be if everyone used the Search Button and that there only were one thread for each topic??? This forum would suck SO hard.. People would leave this forum instantly.. If you find a thread that asks a question that has already been asked, just answer the question instead of bitching about the Search Button.. Seriously, no one wants to deal with stupid useless conflicts like that.
I totally agree with you.

Cejus
09-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Stop telling people to use the Search Button (...)
I fully agree with you. Those people can be really annoying by telling everybody to use this button.

Great Mike
09-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Now, I knew I was gonna get a response like this. I got four words: EXREMELY immature and stupid..
Hmmm... There's a little punk here who doesn't like jokes, ugh?

YODAvid
09-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Well I actually never thought about it that way. But if you have been on this board for so long and theres a thread like: "whos your favorite offspring member"... or "ron or atom".... well.....FUCK THAT, use the search button

Revolver-2005?
09-03-2005, 04:14 PM
ive been here pretty long...and it doesnt bother me...even if theres a topic about the same thing it can spark different conversations...i hate people who say use the search button cause thats about 70% of their posts

Hypodermic_89
09-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Hmmm... There's a little punk here who doesn't like jokes, ugh?

I know it was a joke.. a very unnecessary joke.

wishomie
09-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Wrong forum jackass.

Hypodermic_89
09-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Wrong forum jackass.

There are totally different people in the other sections, and I didn't want to post this in one of them, because i'm not referring to them, I'm referring to the people on General Offspring Discussion, jackass

wishomie
09-03-2005, 04:48 PM
There are totally different people in the other sections, and I didn't want to post this in one of them, because i'm not referring to them, I'm referring to the people on General Offspring Discussion, jackass
People say "use the search button" in every firum, So get over it, jackass.

YODAvid
09-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Piece be with you, always..... jackasses

Little_Miss_1565
09-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Sorry, it's still a good idea to use the search button.

You can always reply to an old topic if it's already been discussed to death.

Also, this thread has nothing to do with the Offspring, so that is why it has been closed.