PDA

View Full Version : Set List

poisongirl
09-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Hiya, I'm seeing Offspring in a week. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know folk keep askin this but I ain't 100% sure, does anyone know the Uk set list, tho its probs a european set list

Sorry guys lol

AND HEYA TO THOSE IN GLASOW 12th

Tijs
09-05-2005, 11:36 AM
They haven't played a concert in europe yet which was only about the Offspring. They played 2 festivals but those setlists are shorter and therefore different. Tomorrow night they'll play in Cologne, so the setlist should be somewhat like the one they play there.

poisongirl
09-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Hooray, thanks

Zee
09-05-2005, 02:24 PM
They haven't played a concert in europe yet which was only about the Offspring. They played 2 festivals but those setlists are shorter and therefore different. Tomorrow night they'll play in Cologne, so the setlist should be somewhat like the one they play there.

Yup, maybe one-two songs can change, but that's it.

Hopefully it'd be a bit longer than an hour only, I think it was approximately that on Splinter tour.

Oh, and when they play here, it's totally all about the Offspring. Not any support acts... hopefully they have paid double salary for them. ;)

Tijs
09-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Splinter tour setlists were about 70 minutes as I recall. And stop making me so fucking jealous Zee.

Zee
09-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Alright...

By the way, this close can one get of the stage.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/jesvah/mokoma/Mokoma_tavastia_12.JPG

Had to post. ;) Now I'm done.

backstagebug
09-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Hiya, I'm seeing Offspring in a week. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know folk keep askin this but I ain't 100% sure, does anyone know the Uk set list, tho its probs a european set list

Sorry guys lol

AND HEYA TO THOSE IN GLASOW 12th
here is the sept 4 istanbul setlist:::

* bad habit
* all i want
* come out and play
* can't repeat
* long way home
* gone away
* have you ever
* gotta get away
* want you bad