i think headaroundu should do it

the_GoDdEsS
09-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Just because.

Discuss.

Because, the car.

pretty fly 88
09-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Okay, Not Ozymandias, let me say 2 things to you.
1. You're a fucking idiot! No one would vote for you.
2. Nobody ever visits the "Polls" forum, because nobody cares.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Or then again, maybe he was being satirical.

Dumbass.

Turbonegro
09-06-2005, 02:53 PM
i think headaroundu should do it

Like he could handle the responsibility of moderating the Polls Forum.

rodney mullen
09-06-2005, 03:28 PM
i guess i agree.

offspringis the best band
09-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I generally agr--- HEY SOMEONE ALREADY USED MY CATHPHRASE IN THIS THREAD

MANIACS

Sin Studly
09-06-2005, 10:21 PM
It's OUR catchphrase now, bitch.

But you can have your wife back... when we're good and done with her.

JohnnyNemesis
09-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Okay, Not Ozymandias, let me say 2 things to you.
1. You're a fucking idiot! No one would vote for you.
2. Nobody ever visits the "Polls" forum, because nobody cares.

Hey HEY HEY HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! Why are you being so mean to him? He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from you! WHY WHY WHYYYY?! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, WHY?!

I will now repeat these sentiments several times in this thread, and then PM you about 7 times afterwards to continue bitching about it, pretty fly 88.
Sound familiar?

Not Ozymandias
09-12-2005, 09:57 PM
*snickers*

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Mmm Snickers...

NEO1
09-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Mmm Snickers...
mmm cookies, I like cookies.

Sin Studly
09-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey HEY HEY HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! Why are you being so mean to him? He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from you! WHY WHY WHYYYY?! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, WHY?!

I will now repeat these sentiments several times in this thread, and then PM you about 7 times afterwards to continue bitching about it, pretty fly 88.
Sound familiar?

Well played.

pretty fly 88
09-15-2005, 06:30 PM

Sound familiar?
About time somebody responded to that. I don't want to keep bitching about this, but I haven't seen him do anything but act like a jerk. Besides, no one cares about the Polls forum, so why would anybody want to be the moderator of it?

Mota Boy
09-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Once again prettyfly88 demonstrates his judo death-grip on irony.

JohnnyNemesis
09-15-2005, 09:54 PM
About time somebody responded to that. I don't want to keep bitching about this, but I haven't seen him do anything but act like a jerk. Besides, no one cares about the Polls forum, so why would anybody want to be the moderator of it?

Holy fucking fuck hell, you canNOT be serious! Do you not see that I was being one million percent sarcastic and just doing an impression of you?! The impression must have been pretty goddamned good too, since you thought that the kind of drivel I typed up there was even worthy of being taken seriously.

You truly are a loathsome human being, and I use the term "human being" loosely. I still can't get over how fucking stupid you are.

And again, he was joking about being moderator of the Polls forum.

pretty fly 88
09-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Holy fucking fuck hell, you canNOT be serious! Do you not see that I was being one million percent sarcastic and just doing an impression of you?! The impression must have been pretty goddamned good too, since you thought that the kind of drivel I typed up there was even worthy of being taken seriously.

You truly are a loathsome human being, and I use the term "human being" loosely. I still can't get over how fucking stupid you are.

Well, he wasn't being funny. This is a really stupid thread that should be closed. Don't bother responding to this, because I will never visit this thread again.

That_Guy91
09-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Well, he wasn't being funny. This is a really stupid thread that should be closed. Don't bother responding to this, because I will never visit this thread again.
yes you will, captain obvious.

wheelchairman
09-16-2005, 03:47 PM
You are so cute.

Not Ozymandias
09-16-2005, 08:25 PM
We made it perfectly clear in the poll you started that we want you to leave the boards, why are you still here?

Not Ozymandias
10-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Bumpensaro

Not Ozymandias
04-15-2006, 06:56 PM
I fear that my candidacy has hit a wall.

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2006, 07:00 PM

I think this guy had the right idea as far as pretty fly 88 goes.

NotOzy gets my vote.

Not Ozymandias
04-15-2006, 07:03 PM
His behavior in this thread is still less embarrassing than when he cited The 40 Year-Old Virgin as a reason why he didn't want a girlfriend.

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2006, 07:06 PM
His behavior in this thread is still less embarrassing than when he cited The 40 Year-Old Virgin as a reason why he didn't want a girlfriend.

I'll always have some level of sick appreciation for him after that. That shit was fucking hilariously pathetic. I still have trouble believing he was serious, but he totally was.

BREAK
04-18-2006, 10:06 AM

What you need is a suitable running mate. Somebody who everyone likes, who can balance out your brutal savagery with a smooth charm, who can make them smile even as their asses are being handed to them, and who is, most importantly, killer handsome.

Someone like, hmm, oh, I don't know, ME.

Endymion
04-18-2006, 01:33 PM
no, that was princess diana.