PDA

View Full Version : My Own Pics From The Two Gigs In SÃo Paulo

Camilamazed
11-21-2004, 11:58 AM
HI GUYS.... I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO UPLOAD ALL MY 58 PICS FROM THE SHOWS IN SÃO PAULO.I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THEM ALL.........
CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://pollyannaflower.multiply.com/photos/album/10

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-21-2004, 12:11 PM
Thanks men for all that pics that`s pics are really awesome ..!!! only for fans :cool:

WilloW
11-21-2004, 12:11 PM
hehe nice pics...:)

MirandaV
11-22-2004, 04:31 AM
Those guards ruined the picz, but theyre cool though.

Zee
11-22-2004, 04:50 AM
Those guards ruined the picz, but theyre cool though.

Indeed, those are more like pics of guards than the Offspring. They're pretty official there it seems. Must be nice to stand there while everyone takes shots, they could always pose for the camera goddammit!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-22-2004, 05:41 AM
that`s guards looks like a alien i was talking with willow by msn about this pics if im a guard and go to a concert without look back i will kill my self maybe they no have feelings (lol) can you go to a offspring concert without enjoy it? i don`t think so :eek:

Camilamazed
11-22-2004, 06:01 AM
I think those guards seem to be Aliens as well ...... I asked them to slide a little so I could take the pics.They really wanted to, but I think their boss would not allow them to.ACTUALLY WE COULD NOT TAKE PICTURES.THANK GOODNESS THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT LENIENT.I HAD TO HIDE MY BATTERIES IN MY SHOES HAHA BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO GO IN WITH CAMERAS HEHEHEHE.....But come on give me a break I did the best I could hehehehe

MirandaV
11-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Guards are weird dudes, I'd never would do a job like that.. standig there.. people only want you to leave because youre in their sight and wanna take picz, I think theyre different kinda people.

lucy_willson
11-23-2004, 05:36 AM
cool pics!

Camilamazed
11-23-2004, 05:59 AM
hey guys I'm glad you all enjoyed the pics even though there are some ALIENS on it hehehehe..... The only thing I thought was bad is that I wasn't able to take cool pics from Atom. Cyaaaaaaaaa

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
I think those guards seem to be Aliens as well ...... I asked them to slide a little so I could take the pics.They really wanted to, but I think their boss would not allow them to.ACTUALLY WE COULD NOT TAKE PICTURES.THANK GOODNESS THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT LENIENT.I HAD TO HIDE MY BATTERIES IN MY SHOES HAHA BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO GO IN WITH CAMERAS HEHEHEHE.....But come on give me a break I did the best I could hehehehe
where you hide the camera? is a really cool question.

Camilamazed
11-25-2004, 07:27 PM
I Did Not Hide The Camera.before Going Inside They Checked Our Bags ....... Everyone Who Had A Camera Had To Trun In The Batteries.i Knew That It Would HappeN So I Carried Old Batteries And Hid The New Ones In My Shoes (my Friends Laughed At Me When I Started Running Hahaha Because They Were Under My Foot And I Was Not Able To Walk Well Lol)...... When The Guards Asked For The Batteries I Gave Them The Old Ones Hahahahahahahahaha...... Both Days......that Was Really Funny Lol

Paula
11-26-2004, 08:30 AM
OhHHhHhh!!!! Dexter..... you should to come to Brazil again...And when you been coming, tell us please...and also tell where will you go to stay!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Brazilian people!!! help me!! Post many of messages like that...

DEXTER WE LOVE YOU!

kisses ;)

Jake
11-26-2004, 12:18 PM
thats kool that noodles used his signature, he usually uses his duct taped talman. he also used his signature in the CGMHAY video!