PDA

View Full Version : Offspring get at least some recognition

AlphaDrake
09-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Was watching much music (MOD) and some crazy crap band was being interviewed playing on the warped tour, and they said all about how dexter took them on his plane and what a nice guy he is. At least its some recognition as the offspring have had none since....ever....

offspring_freak_3
09-07-2005, 03:03 PM
that's cool

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-07-2005, 05:15 PM
What in the hell are you talking about. How nice Dexter is? He is nice. Nice as hell when I met him. Or Offsprings recognition. Does it matter? Their a very very famous band who gets plenty of recognition.

Drummerguy123
09-07-2005, 05:20 PM
What in the hell are you talking about. How nice Dexter is? He is nice. Nice as hell when I met him. Or Offsprings recognition. Does it matter? Their a very very famous band who gets plenty of recognition.

Not nearly as much as Green Day. That just gets me mad too. Green Day doesn't have nearly the writing capabilities The Offspring have.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Agreed

lalala

peko
09-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Not nearly as much as Green Day. That just gets me mad too. Green Day doesn't have nearly the writing capabilities The Offspring have.

Well you should be happy that they don't get the kind of recognition Green Day has. Their songs are overplayed, and they're always on MTV, drawing in the whole teenybopper crowd. Don't get me wrong though, I like Green Day, they've just become so commercially successful I'm sick of seeing them everywhere.

Wow, Green Day pops up in almost every thread in this forum.

bouncingcoles
09-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Was watching much music (MOD) and some crazy crap band was being interviewed playing on the warped tour, and they said all about how dexter took them on his plane and what a nice guy he is. At least its some recognition as the offspring have had none since....ever....

fuck ya. actually iv been noticing lately that they have been getting more recognition. which is really good.

Sinister
09-07-2005, 06:14 PM
They're getting so much recognition I'm seriously considering getting an Offspring t-shirt, something I would have been "ashamed" to do some time ago.

Offspring_4_Ever
09-07-2005, 06:26 PM
I hate green day exept there first ever album
And im happy as fuck to see more offspring cds on shelves of major stores

Amazed
09-08-2005, 11:50 AM
They're getting so much recognition I'm seriously considering getting an Offspring t-shirt, something I would have been "ashamed" to do some time ago.

I want an Offspring t-shirt, but there isn't one in my size :(

Aimeht
09-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I want an Offspring t-shirt, but there isn't one in my size :(
Are you sure? What is your size?