PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Higgins?

offspringlink
09-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey ho folks.

I was on the Stuttgart gig yesterday. It was awesome but where was Chris Higgins?

I heard that he was'nt at the cologne concert,either!

What the hell is wrong there?

YODAvid
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Nothing's wrong. ever heard of having a family to take care of, being sick or just dont wanna go to europe for three months because of spending so much time with the band

~*hit_that*~
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Nothing's wrong. ever heard of having a family to take care of, being sick or just dont wanna go to europe for three months because of spending so much time with the band

Fair enough. I downloaded your video of you playin drums the other day, you're pretty good! :) How the hell d'you manage to keep a straight face for that long? I always end up laughing lol!

YODAvid
09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
You know, i am actually asleep while playin the drums... thats how i manage to strike all those damn beats out.... :D

~*hit_that*~
09-08-2005, 03:56 PM
You know, i am actually asleep while playin the drums... thats how i manage to strike all those damn beats out.... :D

hahaha :D
(tententeeeeeeeen)

offspringlink
09-09-2005, 02:09 AM
So..Europe is not importent enough for Sir. Higgins? That's not really fair.

Without iggins its just half a concert. And this fucking tape with the voice of chris higgins really can't replace him. He's a part of the band, so the Offspring is Dex,Noods,Atom,Greg and Chris! But..whatever its over..

Fat Boy Samsam
09-09-2005, 02:55 AM

Don't make shit up wankstain..

ADMIT IT - you don't have a fucking clue why Higgins aint there.

YODAvid
09-10-2005, 05:49 AM
of course not. am his mom or his fuckin wife, or his gynecologist???

Dirty Bertie
09-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Shit ... fuck.

I think this means that Higgins aint with us no more!!!! :(

Rest in peace Higgins

YODAvid
09-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Yeah right, whatever

~*hit_that*~
09-10-2005, 07:44 AM
What the fuck?

Maybe he's just ill or something??? And stop with the "omgz Higgins is dead" shit, 'cos it aint true.