PDA

View Full Version : good thing offsprings not overrecognized by mtv and sorts

julez
09-08-2005, 06:30 PM
becasue then offspring would probley be sold out and the last thing i want is a bunch of freakin posers singing my favorite band

example? green day
totally ruled first few albums but as soon as we got to american idiot, a bunch of posers bought shirts and where singing it and look at it now, its like dead,

so thats why i love it like this when i say my fav band is offsrping ppl say off who? and i just leave it there cuz the world needs wannabees but they dont have to be singing offspring u know?

barangatang
09-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Teh offspring is selloutz!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dontcha agree?

greenday suckzorz!!!!!!!!!~!!1!

FUCK EM TAY VAY!!!
'
PUNK ROCK!!!!

Hypodermic_89
09-09-2005, 04:34 AM
becasue then offspring would probley be sold out and the last thing i want is a bunch of freakin posers singing my favorite band

example? green day
totally ruled first few albums but as soon as we got to american idiot, a bunch of posers bought shirts and where singing it and look at it now, its like dead,

so thats why i love it like this when i say my fav band is offsrping ppl say off who? and i just leave it there cuz the world needs wannabees but they dont have to be singing offspring u know?

Yeah I see what you mean and I agree. I used to like Green Day, but now when they released American Idiot, all these little 12 year old girls like them and think they're hardcore punkers. Now I don't GD anymore. I'd hate it if The Offspring got too popular. I'm afraid I'd stop liking them too.

Kitten
09-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Yes, it totally sucks when a band becomes popular.
It means that to stand out, you have to stop listening to them, even if you liked the band, and still like the music. But because a bunch of 12 year old's like the music it must suck ass. You do remember Pretty Fly, right? That was popular, but now that Can't Repeat gets barely any airplay, it's cool, it's still good.

HeadAroundU
09-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Crying little babies!
People get a life!