PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain t-shirt...

Xanarki
09-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Hmm, well, hello everyone.

I have been recently been searching for band t-shirts. Next on my list is Offspring. Now I remember spotting a certain Offspring t-shirt a few years back.

I remember it had the skelly from Smash on the shirt. The shirt was either green or yellow or something. I can't remember if the shirt actually said "Offspring" on it, but I know it did say "Smash" in red and had that same exact "bones".

Anybody willing to identify this shirt for me?

Offspring7
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
did you check the offspring.com's store?

Xanarki
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I checked The Offspring's store, Amazon and Ebay, along with some Googling.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Ive seen that shirt before. It was at some music store in the Mall Of America. Cant remember what the store was called. But if that helps go to MOA. lol

offspring_freak_3
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Hmm, well, hello everyone.

I have been recently been searching for band t-shirts. Next on my list is Offspring. Now I remember spotting a certain Offspring t-shirt a few years back.

I remember it had the skelly from Smash on the shirt. The shirt was either green or yellow or something. I can't remember if the shirt actually said "Offspring" on it, but I know it did say "Smash" in red and had that same exact "bones".

Anybody willing to identify this shirt for me?
are you shure that that t-shirt is from the offspring??smash writing with "bones"? i never saw that. specially in red. did u want to mean ixnay on the hombre? :confused:

Xanarki
09-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Nono, it wasn't Hombre. I'm very sure it was Smash. It may have said Offspring on the back, but I don't know, since I can't remember seeing the back.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Im really sure I saw that shirt a couple years back. Cant exactly remember if it WAS Smash written in the bones text. But I do remember that shirt. Very similair if not similair then it was the shirt. But cant remember cause I wasnt very into Offspring then.

leo3375
09-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Ive seen that shirt before. It was at some music store in the Mall Of America. Cant remember what the store was called. But if that helps go to MOA. lol

Spoken like someone who does not live near that tourist trap.

But seriously, I'm not going to bemoan the monstrosity that is the Mall of America (or Mall of Dismemberment as my boyfriend and I call itů hey, we used to work there!). I have a vague recollection of what you're talking about. Have you tried eBay?

killboybowerhead
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
hey im looking for that same shirt. But preferably black.. If anyone has a shirt that is a medium and has to do with smash or ixnay and wants to sell it message me. Thanks