PDA

View Full Version : dex worked 4 the government?

Evka.pl
09-10-2005, 08:45 AM
that's a weird information but i heard it from my english teacher. the guy is from cali and asked once about my fav band. i told him a bit about the offspring and he was like,'holland.. from offspring ..yeah that guy has a very high IQ and used to work 4 the government..so i've heard'. i was stoned. wonder if that's true. anyways it's not very important but i thought that's a funny thing to hear.

RonWelty
09-10-2005, 08:50 AM
that's a weird information but i heard it from my english teacher. the guy is from cali and asked once about my fav band. i told him a bit about the offspring and he was like,'holland.. from offspring ..yeah that guy has a very high IQ and used to work 4 the government..so i've heard'. i was stoned. wonder if that's true. anyways it's not very important but i thought that's a funny thing to hear.
yeah he worked with fox mulder in X-files ... :S:S:S for god sake

Jerry
09-10-2005, 09:15 AM
That's true, he works for FBI ;)

Venom Symbiote
09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
...Stop being a tool. He very-well could have in SOME capacity.

Although, he was working at a McDonalds just before Smash came out, so maybe it's unlikely. Pretty unsusual to demote yourself from public servant duties to working in a Mickey D's, I would think.

:confused: I mean, who knows, right?

*shrugs*

offspring_freak_3
09-10-2005, 09:41 AM
this made me laugh. lol

Dirty Bertie
09-10-2005, 09:45 AM
yes - this is KINDA true.

Dexter works for the Drug Enforcement Agency - snitching on fellow rockers and people in the crowd at concerts who smoke hash.

Heard that Higgins was busted by Dexter and carted of to the nick. That is the real reason he is missing

Evka.pl
09-10-2005, 09:52 AM

Dexter works for the Drug Enforcement Agency - snitching on fellow rockers and people in the crowd at concerts who smoke hash.

Heard that Higgins was busted by Dexter and carted of to the nick. That is the real reason he is missing

i liked the 'x files' explanation better:P

offspring_freak_3
09-10-2005, 09:56 AM

thiss don't make any sense. i mean, i read in some place that dexter was catched in a gig of the dead kennedys, why he would work for the drug enforcement agency if he was catched with drugs? :confused:

Fat Boy Samsam
09-10-2005, 09:56 AM
i was stoned. wonder if that's true.

I wanna smoke some of your shit - sounds like a fantastic trip!!!

RonWelty
09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
just imagine : Ron Welty was took away by aliens ..and now Dexter is the leader of the FBI team that are investigating the file ... and yeah ... " he wants to believe too"

dain84
09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Of course he worked for the government!!!!! Why else would they have a song called kill the president?

Drummerguy123
09-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I think he could've worked for the govt. Wasn't he only like a semster away from getting his doctorate?

code_blue
09-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Although, he was working at a McDonalds just before Smash came out, so maybe it's unlikely.

i dont think he was working at mcdonalds. noodles told me that dexter actually worked on the human genome project back in the early '90s before smash got big (so yes, he is really smart!). i doubt he'd have to resort to working fast food.

however, dexter did say during the americana or co1 era (dont remember which) that he was filling out applications for mcdonalds just for fun or something like that. seems like ages ago. maybe that's what got you confused.

dexterisMYman
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
dexters to smart for his own good.

Offspring7
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM
so smart...and so lucky....look at how his life turned out...he is certainly blessed...rock star,smarts,married,pilots license...the list goes on and on

dexterisMYman
09-10-2005, 09:08 PM
so smart...and so lucky....look at how his life turned out...he is certainly blessed...rock star,smarts,married,pilots license...the list goes on and on
see the good thing is he'll be rich no matter what. doctor rockstar hott wife!

Drummerguy123
09-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Dexter is like..........................WHOA

dexterisMYman
09-10-2005, 09:13 PM
yeah. hes got everything tho. if my wife was that hott god. yeah and if i was a rockstar/docor/pilot i would love myself.

Offspring7
09-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Dexter is like..........................WHOA

haha...took the words right out of my mouth....dexter is an insanely cool guy....i mean hes even nice to people...can you get better than dexter holland?

ichoose90
09-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I wish I was as smart as ol' Dex. He's a genious!

dexterisMYman
09-10-2005, 09:50 PM
yup and as hott as dexter. hes beautiful and so is his wife! oh no what am i thinking of?

Drummerguy123
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Dexter is living my dream. Be a rockstar, but a well-educated rock star.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
09-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Yeah, i wish i had pants like Dexters.

Venom Symbiote
09-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Genius. "us"! Fucking dip-tard. :rolleyes:

QUOTE:
"i dont think he was working at mcdonalds. noodles told me that dexter actually worked on the human genome project back in the early '90s before smash got big (so yes, he is really smart!). i doubt he'd have to resort to working fast food.

however, dexter did say during the americana or co1 era (dont remember which) that he was filling out applications for mcdonalds just for fun or something like that. seems like ages ago. maybe that's what got you confused."

Nope. He may have been joking, it's hard to tell, but during a few of the Smash tour shows when the kids were getting the chance to come up and do the CoaP hookline, they called him "sir". Dexter replied something to the effect of "Don't you fucking call me sir, dude! Six months ago I was working at a fucking McDonalds! Don't you 'sir' ME, fucker!", laughing.

I know he worked there as a teen, it's just a matter of how long into his college studies he used Mickey's as a bill-paying medium. I know what you mean, though - I don't know too many 27 year olds (his age as of Smash's release) working fast food gigs. I'm just going by some bootlegs, quotes from crowd interaction here.

GreenTerror
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love Dexter as much as you all do, but...

You guys are such ass-kissers...

code_blue
09-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Nope. He may have been joking, it's hard to tell, but during a few of the Smash tour shows when the kids were getting the chance to come up and do the CoaP hookline, they called him "sir". Dexter replied something to the effect of "Don't you fucking call me sir, dude! Six months ago I was working at a fucking McDonalds! Don't you 'sir' ME, fucker!", laughing.

interesting. i find it hard to imagine him working at mcdonalds, as i always thought he was doing research/working at USC before smash happened. but you never know. i do remember him mentioning stuff about how he was living with his mom right before smash got big, so maybe the mcdonalds thing is related to that 'low point.'