PDA

View Full Version : what tour era would you want to see offspring?

bouncingcoles
09-10-2005, 09:26 AM
what tour would you like to see offspring. the smash tour, ixnay tour, americana tour, conspiracy of one tour, or the splinter tour? personally i think it would be sick to see them when they did the ixnay tour or the conspiracy of one tour.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-10-2005, 09:43 AM
probably the splinter tour (which I've been to) because of the reason that they had the most material to play in that tour which meaned they played a longer show :) and by for example "smash" they had like 30 songs which would have meaned they could play like 50 minutes (because you have to play only the best songs in an show)

Flen
09-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I also guess the Splinter Tour, but as everybody said, it's a pity they didn't play the older songs from the Ignition and Self Titled album.

RonWelty
09-11-2005, 05:14 AM
smash tour cuz i didnīt see them on that tour ..and cuz they played a lot of old songs !

Tijs
09-11-2005, 05:18 AM
Ixnay, I guess the hype around Smash would be a bit forgotten so the crowd wouldn't be that young (except for me being 11 years old around that era).

princess
09-11-2005, 10:58 AM
i voted splinter era. went to the splinter and co1 tours. played far too much from co1 the first time, played only one song from it the second! it was great lol. i'm hoping for a good mix of everything this time though, the odd old song couldn't do any harm either. 5 days to go, yay! :D

Auto
09-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I voted Smash is such a hardcore era... would have been amazing and full of energy

barangatang
09-12-2005, 09:12 PM
I would have loved to gone to some concerts from around ignition and s/t.

platinumpt
09-13-2005, 08:47 AM
I wish I had seen them on the ixnay era... my reasons are as followed:

I've seen them during co1 tour and splinter tour, so I wouldn't choose those, obviously. I wouldn't choose either americana tour because in co1 tour they played almost every song of americana, there wasn't much songs left to play... this leaves me to smash and ixnay era; I choose Ixnay, because I'd really love to hear more live songs of that album, like Mota, Cool to Hate, Amazed...