PDA

View Full Version : Friday 16th Brixton Ticket For Sale

kiddman
09-11-2005, 05:30 AM
fellow offspring fans. im going to brixton on the 16th woooooo. but the problem is i have one spare ticket. iv asked everyone i know and knowone else wants to go so i fort id try and sell it. you can end up paying more on ebay, touts u WILL get ripped off. im selling a standing ticket for the friday 16th at brixton. im asking for 25 quid which is just over face value as i had to pay a booking fee wen i bought it. so if any of you unlucky fans missed the chance to get standing tickets im have one for sale. if interested or want more details email me on onerockindude_2003@hotmail.com or add me to msn.

help i can help out a fellow fan

nameless
09-11-2005, 03:50 PM
i dont need the ticket but having looked on ebay its ridiculous the amount of people touting tickets for the two london dates, i remember people doing the same for blink 182 and towards the end they were going for a few pounds!

platinumpt
09-15-2005, 08:01 AM
I hate those fuckers who buy more tickets than needed, and then sell them to desperate fans on the days right before the concerts.

SkyRocker
09-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Yeah, plus I'm sure it's 2 times more expensive now...

nameless
09-15-2005, 04:45 PM
I hate those fuckers who buy more tickets than needed, and then sell them to desperate fans on the days right before the concerts.

just picked up another ticket on ebay for just 6! its not all bad - so long as it arrives on time!