PDA

View Full Version : Michelle i hate Conspiracy of One that dick He ruined my reputasin

Scatter Breath
09-11-2005, 08:42 AM
remember me, conspiracy of one you fucking cocka ss bag imma beat ur ass you ass face?

I don't wannt a fucking ask agina awhere the fkcuk michelle is I want a fucking stargihnt asnwer an dnot some fuckin bugllshit from the a conspiracy of one gfaggot munch imm a kill him til he dies he s fucking stupid and i want tho know weher ethe fuck michelle went and i fucking wont fucking leave if a shitheaded bitch dont give me a fucking answer. Fuck that conspiracy of one kid ruined my reputiation abefore i ha d the fucking chansce so fuck that kid in the ass fshit ion his face. now where the fckis michelle you unintelligeneta'kldg'/'/;.sdf slops of fuck beat the fuck out of that asshole Conspiracy of Onee for ruining my fuck ing asshole of a repotaion

rodney mullen
09-11-2005, 08:48 AM
remember me, conspiracy of one you fucking cocka ss bag imma beat ur ass you ass face?

I don't wannt a fucking ask agina awhere the fkcuk michelle is I want a fucking stargihnt asnwer an dnot some fuckin bugllshit from the a conspiracy of one gfaggot munch imm a kill him til he dies he s fucking stupid and i want tho know weher ethe fuck michelle went and i fucking wont fucking leave if a shitheaded bitch dont give me a fucking answer. Fuck that conspiracy of one kid ruined my reputiation abefore i ha d the fucking chansce so fuck that kid in the ass fshit ion his face. now where the fckis michelle you unintelligeneta'kldg'/'/;.sdf slops of fuck beat the fuck out of that asshole Conspiracy of Onee for ruining my fuck ing asshole of a repotaion
yeah, everyone hates co1.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-11-2005, 09:04 AM
yeah, everyone hates co1.
I dont. Thats one of my favorite albums by them

brothadave79
09-11-2005, 09:05 AM

He meant the guy not the album.

defy me
09-11-2005, 09:44 AM

I could not understand anything you said.

I am the lightning rod
09-11-2005, 09:47 AM
uh.... ok..

thecrowe72000
09-11-2005, 09:57 AM
imm a kill him til he dies
Did I gather that you are going to kill him until he dies? How may I ask could you kill someone without them dying? You stupid twat.

YODAvid
09-11-2005, 09:58 AM

You must of been drunk like hell when you were posting that shit

beautifulnightmare
09-11-2005, 09:59 AM
who's michelle?>_>

defy me
09-11-2005, 10:00 AM
And becuase i presume this is to do with the person on the forums, what does have to do with The Offspring?

0r4ng3
09-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Did I gather that you are going to kill him until he dies? How may I ask could you kill someone without them dying? You stupid twat.
You could kill someone to the point where they almost die, and then stop.

"Yeah, I killed him, but he's not quite dead yet, so I should kill him some more later."

notoriousdoc
09-11-2005, 11:45 AM
You're from Missouri, go back to burning crosses

~*hit_that*~
09-11-2005, 12:22 PM
I could not understand anything you said.

Me either....I stopped reading after the first line.

Do you fucking well speak ENGLISH child?

~*hit_that*~
09-11-2005, 12:23 PM
holy hell, and now I learn that this retard-speaking person is older than me! Shame on you!!

defy me
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
holy hell, and now I learn that this retard-speaking person is older than me! Shame on you!!

How old is the person speaking? This shouldnt be in this section, should it?

~*hit_that*~
09-11-2005, 12:45 PM
How old is the person speaking? This shouldnt be in this section, should it?

I don't think so, and this person (thread maker) was born in '86 so two years older than me, making him 19 , shock horror!!!

peko
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I don't think so, and this person (thread maker) was born in '86 so two years older than me, making him 19 , shock horror!!!

Three words. High school dropout.

Or he's just utterly retarded. Or maybe even both.

Conspiracy of One sure does have his share of fans, doesn't he?

rodney mullen
09-11-2005, 01:07 PM
the bbs user.

Little_Miss_1565
09-11-2005, 01:25 PM
And becuase i presume this is to do with the person on the forums, what does have to do with The Offspring?

And the answer to your question is "absolutely nothing."

Closed.