PDA

View Full Version : 9.Offspring new Album !! 15 November

Offmania
09-12-2005, 04:49 AM
http://www.tophitsonline.com/newreleases.htm

According to you it's real ???

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 04:53 AM
That's old news but the date is too near in my opinion.

Venom Symbiote
09-12-2005, 05:00 AM
That was the initial impression they gave us, but it won't be November. I'd say they'll probably start recording before Christmas, we'll have it by mid 2006.

Just a hunch.

Then again, this IS The Offspring we're talking about. It very-well may not be until later than that, they delay records like a bitch.

It'd better be more than a 10 song-er like the half-arsed Splinter, though...

:eek:

Lenny
09-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Until they put something on their website im not looking at any of it. Cause if its on their website then we know its official.
________
LilHotDoll (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/LilHotDoll)

Evka.pl
09-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Until they put something on their website im not looking at any of it. Cause if its on their website then we know its official.
exactly. btw i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Have they even started recording stuff for the new album???

If not, it won't be released until at least spring next year :(

vikki
09-12-2005, 01:18 PM
dunno, may just be a silly rumour, maybe they have been recording in secret and want to suprise us all, some bands do that, they might start dropping hints soon, lets just hope its as good as the previous albums. it will probably have can't repeat on cos most people probably have all their other stuff and won't want to buy the whole greatest hits album just 4 1 song. (i probably would buy it tho, even if i had the whole collection in double!!!)

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 01:22 PM
dunno, may just be a silly rumour, maybe they have been recording in secret and want to suprise us all, some bands do that, they might start dropping hints soon, lets just hope its as good as the previous albums. it will probably have can't repeat on cos most people probably have all their other stuff and won't want to buy the whole greatest hits album just 4 1 song. (i probably would buy it tho, even if i had the whole collection in double!!!)

I'm bad - I just downloaded the 1 or 2 tracks that I didn't have from iTunes and the Offspring rarities site and haven't bought Greatest Hits yet. Maybe I'll get it in Brixton on Friday?

You're right - there is a possibility that they have already recorded a load of new tracks. After all, wasn't Cant Repeat recorded 6 or so months before it was released???

Idiot
09-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Its bollocks. Dexter said that they're going to start working on a new album this fall. So the release date is more likely to be November 2006.

Zee
09-12-2005, 02:44 PM
No need to believe these, records - especially Offspring records - always has too early release date somewhere on the net. Splinter was postponed millions of times, same with the Greatest Hits.

dain84
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Its bollocks. Dexter said that they're going to start working on a new album this fall. So the release date is more likely to be November 2006.
Noodles said they already recorded 6 songs 3 MONTHS AGO.

Offspring89
09-12-2005, 06:38 PM
I think they recorded a bunch of songs while the greatist hits was being made. If u think about it making a greatist hits wouldnt be that hard and what were they doing that whole time. I think they were recording new shit

rodney mullen
09-12-2005, 07:23 PM
i think its real.

Drummerguy123
09-12-2005, 07:37 PM
I also heard a while ago from Noodles that they already had 6 or 7 tracks, so November is a reasonable date, plus it's the same day SOAD's Hypnotise is coming out! I'm buying both the day they come out! :D

Venom Symbiote
09-13-2005, 12:16 AM
It won't be November, just to reiterate.

Perhaps they'll go into the studio officially in November, but it won't be released then. Next northern-hemisphere Summer at the EARLIEST, would be a safe bet.

Dont get your hopes up, guys. Aside from between Ixnay and Americana, they've always taken their sweet time. Deal with it. Juat means we'll get a better-quality record, is all. So chill, huh?

offspring_freak_3
09-13-2005, 10:25 AM
exactly. i'll not believe in this till i saw some interview in vid or see any new on their website

wishomie
09-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't think it will come out in November. I find it hard to believe they'll have 2 albums that comes out within 5 months. And plus, you would think they would have came out with a title by now.

Amazed
09-13-2005, 12:03 PM

Agreed... :)

SkyRocker
09-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Wait for the official release date and add 6 months or 1 year.

Fat Boy Samsam
09-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Wait for the official release date and add 6 months or 1 year.

Shit - I hope not. They'll have retired by then!

SkyRocker
09-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Shit - I hope not. They'll have retired by then!
Shhhh...Don't speak about retiring !
Plus it's always been like that with late releases.

Lithuanian Offspring
09-13-2005, 12:56 PM
I think they actually recorded this new album before splinter. Cause if you notice when they said they were making a 7th album Butch Vig was supposed to be the director, but then when they released Splinter it was O'Brian. Kinda makes you think.

Fat Boy Samsam
09-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I think they actually recorded this new album before splinter. Cause if you notice when they said they were making a 7th album Butch Vig was supposed to be the director, but then when they released Splinter it was O'Brian. Kinda makes you think.

Good point