PDA

View Full Version : I think the Offspring are STUPID for...

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 01:29 PM
touring 3 nights in England and none in Madrid!!!

After all, the weather is sweeter, the girls are way hotter and the beer is much colder in Madrid! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

What more do they want????

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
touring 3 nights in England and none in Madrid!!!

After all, the weather is sweeter, the girls are way hotter and the beer is much colder in Madrid! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

What more do they want????
Well, I may come in Madrid then. If I sing you "Can't Repeat", will you be deceived ?

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Well, I may come in Madrid then. If I sing you "Can't Repeat", will you be deceived ?

It depends how many hot girls I have sitting on my lap by the swimming pool and how many cold beers inside my belly.

If both numbers are high, you could sound like a coyote and I'd be fooled :D

offspring fan
09-12-2005, 01:39 PM
and not in norway :mad: just in finland :mad: finland sucks :mad:

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 01:40 PM
It depends how many hot girls I have sitting on my lap by the swimming pool and how many cold beers inside my belly.
Wait ! Madrid concerts looks like that ? Second reason to come then...

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 01:41 PM
and not in norway :mad: just in finland :mad: finland sucks :mad:

VERY true :D

China Boy
09-12-2005, 01:42 PM
VERY true :D
Indeed .

platinumpt
09-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, The Offspring are missing a lot of countries in this tour... last year they toured over Europe TWICE, and in their first european tour they performed 15 times!!! (Honestly, I can't recall how many shows they played during their second tour over europe) In this GH tour, they're only playing 10 shows, or 11 I think... it's fucked up.

Eddie
09-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Finland Rocks! :cool:

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeah, The Offspring are missing a lot of countries in this tour... last year they toured over Europe TWICE, and in their first european tour they performed 15 times!!! (Honestly, I can't recall how many shows they played during their second tour over europe) In this GH tour, they're only playing 10 shows, or 11 I think... it's fucked up.

How well did the Greatest Hits sell in Europe???? I'm MAD and sad that they are not playing more dates while they are here :mad :(

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 01:51 PM
How well did the Greatest Hits sell in Europe???? I'm MAD and sad that they are not playing more dates while they are here :mad :(
I have to say very bad in France, nothing in charts...

Eddie
09-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Nightwish.

platinumpt
09-12-2005, 01:57 PM
I have to say very bad in France, nothing in charts...
Me too (in Portugal of course)... it didn't even entered the top 30... but I think the charts are manipulated by the record companies...

offspring fan
09-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Nightwish.
WELL WE HAVE.............eh.............a-ha....... :( ..................MAN THIS SUCKS!!! I HATE FINLAND :mad:

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Me too... it didn't even entered the top 30... but I think the charts are manipulated by the record companies...
France is actually manipulated by the "Star Academy". :mad:

Eddie
09-12-2005, 01:59 PM
WELL WE HAVE.............eh.............a-ha....... :( ..................MAN THIS SUCKS!!! I HATE FINLAND :mad:
Be patient dude. I never saw Offspring live myself.

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Me too... it didn't even entered the top 30... but I think the charts are manipulated by the record companies...

Of course they are!!! but it begs the question - WHAT THE HELL were the Offsprings record company doing???

The must be a right bunch of slap heads - cos I hardly saw a TV advert here..

Fat Boy Samsam
09-12-2005, 02:06 PM

Don't you have that ICE HOTEL thing. Man, I'd love to get smashed on vodka there :D

Zee
09-12-2005, 02:56 PM

Their plan was just to hit a few places in Europe this time, with the next album the tour will be larger again I guess.

And I agree, Finland sucks. Ah, the Offspring on a club in Finland coming next week. Truely sucks. ;)