PDA

View Full Version : Million Miles Away not played

kiddman
09-12-2005, 02:17 PM
million miles away is one of my favourite offspring songs if not the favourite. but it wasnt played when i saw them on the splinter tour and on the set lists iv seen its not being played for this tour. its not on the greatest hits and it was released so why isnt it on there. hope they play it at brixton but i doubt it. they even made alive video for it from footage shot at wembley. maybe i should make a banner OFFSPRING PLAY MILLION MILES AWAY!

wot everyone else think

Eddie
09-12-2005, 02:18 PM
True. That song kick-ass.

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 02:19 PM
True. That song kick-ass.
Yeah and more in live. Chorus are great !

Sinister
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
They ain't gonna play it just cause you whine about them not playing it.
get the fuck over it.

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 02:21 PM
get the fuck over it.
Higgings is dead

kiddman
09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
get the fuck over it.

o yeh becoz i really want them to play it there gonna go no lets not just to piss him off bands give fans wot they want. ur just a little prick who thinks he knows it all.

Sinister
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
o yeh becoz i really want them to play it there gonna go no lets not just to piss him off bands give fans wot they want. ur just a little prick who thinks he knows it all.

dude...
what I meant is that the fact you whine about it doesnt change a thing. shut the fuck up and go cute your vains while listening to linkin park.

Sinister
09-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Higgings is dead
no he isn't, as far as I know.

SkyRocker
09-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Sinister, calm down !
And kiddman, try to spell better and use more "." and ",", it's better.

Tijs
09-12-2005, 02:29 PM
million miles away is one of my favourite offspring songs if not the favourite. but it wasnt played when i saw them on the splinter tour and on the set lists iv seen its not being played for this tour. its not on the greatest hits and it was released so why isnt it on there. hope they play it at brixton but i doubt it. they even made alive video for it from footage shot at wembley. maybe i should make a banner OFFSPRING PLAY MILLION MILES AWAY!

wot everyone else think

It's a shame they don't play it anymore.
It isn't on Greatest Hits cause it's not one of their greatest hits. They left out way more played songs than that.
Don't make a banner.
I think you should try spelling correctly, or at least in a way that it's easy to read.

Zee
09-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Conspiracy Of One is pretty left out all in all, they totally dumped Original Prankster even though it was a first single and some kinda hit...

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-12-2005, 02:58 PM

wot everyone else think
Quit whining, download an mp3 of it and go slit your wrists.

platinumpt
09-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Yep, sad but true... The Offspring don't play Million Miles Away live anymore... it's really a pity, I love that song, amongst others on CO1 (which is one of my favorites).

That commentary about cutting veins while listening to Linkin Park was priceless :D

dirty_magic
09-15-2005, 08:08 AM
id prefer session, get it right, no hero, dirty magic and lapd, in other words just a gig where they played stuff off their 1st 5 albums!

Hypodermic_89
09-15-2005, 09:10 AM
It's a shame they don't play it anymore.
It isn't on Greatest Hits cause it's not one of their greatest hits. They left out way more played songs than that.
Don't make a banner.
I think you should try spelling correctly, or at least in a way that it's easy to read.

I don't think he spells wrong on purpose?

Carlyumz
09-15-2005, 11:59 AM
They played lots of americana ond conspiracy songs, i would of loved them to have played dirty magic or smash or kick him when he's down or an older song in place of 'walla walla' and some stuff like that. Im not moaning because the show was AMAZING and i loved it all am just sayin i dont think walla walla really has a place in the greatest hits! Thought it was funny how big a response pretty fly got, and was shocked to see some people around me not knowing what song 'self esteem' was :eek:

ForsakenProdigy
09-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah it is a f*ckin shame they dont play it, kick out wdygaj or SOMETHING, because this song has so much energy and is great and they dont play it, like wtf? I can understand dirty magic not being played, its older, slower (even though everyone loves it) but theres no excuse for not playing MMA!!

.:SMASH:.
09-16-2005, 01:29 AM

wot everyone else think
i hear u dude. i was pissed when million miles away wasnt on GH. its one of my personal favs. i got a million miles away t shirt 2. hey.....have they even played million miles away live at all? not at ne of the live performances ive seen.....

Human
09-16-2005, 01:31 AM
Did The Lostprophets do a cover of that song? I seem to recall seeing a song called "A Million Miles Away" on their most recent cd.

09-16-2005, 01:33 AM
Did The Lostprophets do a cover of that song? I seem to recall seeing a song called "A Million Miles Away" on their most recent cd.
id like to see wot thats like

Human
09-16-2005, 01:36 AM
id like to see wot thats like
Sorry but I don't have any links. :( Why won't you respond to my PMs?

09-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Sorry but I don't have any links. :( Why won't you respond to my PMs?
your last one didnt have a reply thing on the screen.

Human
09-16-2005, 01:38 AM
your last one didnt have a reply thing on the screen.
Are you serious? Wait, what? Hang on, I'll go send it to you again.

Human
09-16-2005, 01:49 AM
I'm going. if you have a response, tell me right now because I'm tired.

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 02:16 AM
I have a million miles away tshirt too. I bought it during CO1 tour... actually I bought it only because the printing looked awesome on a tshirt, it wasn't for the song itself (even though it's one of my favorites ever)!

Amazed
09-16-2005, 10:40 AM
I have a million miles away tshirt too. I bought it during CO1 tour... actually I bought it only because the printing looked awesome on a tshirt, it wasn't for the song itself (even though it's one of my favorites ever)!

argh! I want an Offspring t-shirt, but I can't find one in my size...

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 10:55 PM
ha! Don't worry. Swedish women are tall, in a few years they'll be too small for you to wear :)

offspring_freak_3
09-16-2005, 11:30 PM
make one ;)

OffspringFan5
09-17-2005, 02:30 AM
Ya that song is one of my favorites to it totally kicks ass

princess
09-17-2005, 03:43 AM

the song's called a million miles. it isn't a cover, it's a totally different song.

09-17-2005, 05:13 AM
i just got mine at a souvineer shop.