PDA

View Full Version : What were people doing at Glasgow last night?

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi i want to see if i actually saw anybody last night that i am talking to on here at Glasgow. Did you do anything wacky or were you wearing anything that i could remember you by? Just a random post lol cos am bored hehe :o

BenjiStone
09-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Hmmm, well I had a 2004 tour t-shirt on. I have long hair and was sweating like a bitch by the end and my clothes were sticking to me like hell.
Anything distinguishing about you>?

Whitey_22
09-13-2005, 10:18 AM
I had on a blue long sleeved t-shirt with a Union Jack on the front...but I had the sleeves rolled up the whole time. I was getting a lot of water from the security at the very front and passing it back for other people...I actually drunk too much water and was feeling a bit sick with it all in my stomach, lol.

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 10:20 AM
hi in here too lol. Eh no nothing distiguishing about me just basically the same lol

Whitey_22
09-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Did you two see the wee guy with the pink mohekan who was the very front and centre for the two support bands? I think it was him who had the poster from the wall. And the guy with the Frostie's box with the website on it? www.the-idea.tk . I'm not giving the guy a hit, lol... :p

PresidentDavidB
09-13-2005, 10:27 AM
I was wearing a whote t-shirt with Offspring on it illustrated in the style of South Park. 'Twas Homemade.

Oh, and I took a panic attack when some dreadlocked guy crushed me. Thanks to whoever got me out! I got back near the front next to Greg K after that.

BenjiStone
09-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Did you two see the wee guy with the pink mohekan who was the very front and centre for the two support bands? I think it was him who had the poster from the wall. And the guy with the Frostie's box with the website on it? www.the-idea.tk . I'm not giving the guy a hit, lol... :p

Yeah, I saw both of those two guys.

Also, I was standing right next to the dreadlock guy, that looked like Zach De La Rocha

Whitey_22
09-13-2005, 10:36 AM
I didn't see the de la Rocha look-a-like.

BenjiStone
09-13-2005, 10:38 AM
He was standing right next to me at the very front at the centre in front of Dexter

hajman
09-13-2005, 10:41 AM
I was wearing a whote t-shirt with Offspring on it illustrated in the style of South Park. 'Twas Homemade.

Oh, and I took a panic attack when some dreadlocked guy crushed me. Thanks to whoever got me out! I got back near the front next to Greg K after that.
were you the guy that had the offspring tatoo, i saw a southpark offspring shirted guy with an offspring tatoo, was speaking to my mate about him, proper hardcore fan likes.

PresidentDavidB
09-13-2005, 10:46 AM
I didn't have a tatoo. I'm 13 you see.....

hajman
09-13-2005, 10:53 AM
haha, oh well, wrong guy

PresidentDavidB
09-13-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm too chicken to get tatoos anyway.....

Talman
09-13-2005, 11:39 AM
I was topless, in the pit most of the time and have a dammit i changed again artwork tattoo on my right bicep.

belen1979
09-13-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm too chicken to get tatoos anyway.....

hahaha don't worry, it only hurts... a lot!!! I thought i had to go home before it was finished, so I understand you, I'll never repeat :D

TheOffspringRule
09-13-2005, 11:45 AM
I no the frosties guy, hes cool, so are the idea

dewsy
09-13-2005, 11:47 AM
i saw them i was 5 people down from the guy with mohawk i was the one who got the drumstick nxt to the girl who had the plactrum

Hailz
09-13-2005, 12:43 PM
I was wearing a black metallica t shirt and black trousers...i was in the pit for the support bands,but i left to find my friends when the offspring came on.Then we were at the side jumping around :D

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 01:24 PM
yeah a scene the mohican guy.....and the frosties box lol didnt see the "homemade" t-shirt though lol :)

Hailz
09-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Apparantly my ponytail was poking the guy behind me In the eye..(my friend told me this mornin)...so,is this guy on here?If you are,then sorry :p

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Me too! I need to apologise to all the random people i hugged lol :)

Nirushika6789
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Hi i want to see if i actually saw anybody last night that i am talking to on here at Glasgow. Did you do anything wacky or were you wearing anything that i could remember you by? Just a random post lol cos am bored hehe :o
i was the youngest there...i was a 14 yr old girl with dark skin....i was wearing black trousers white a white tshirt and vneck jumper

if u seen me at all u would remember me by my skin and i was with my dad:D

Nirushika6789
09-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Apparantly my ponytail was poking the guy behind me In the eye..(my friend told me this mornin)...so,is this guy on here?If you are,then sorry :p
were u in the front row

the girl infront of me kept kissing her bf and then whacking me in the face with her ponytail

i could have killed her

pmurph
09-13-2005, 01:47 PM
i was wearing a black jack skelington (nightmare before christmas) shirt and black jeans ,was wearing a bandage on my right arm and was going f****** crazy.

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeah i saw a bandage dude. I was wearing just random black rock n roll sleevless top and my jeans. VERY DISTINCTIVE! :p

Hailz
09-13-2005, 01:51 PM
were u in the front row

the girl infront of me kept kissing her bf and then whacking me in the face with her ponytail

i could have killed her

haha,that wasnt me,I was a few rows from the front :p

xxLenxx
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
am away bubyeeeeeeeeeexxxxx

Nirushika6789
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
haha,that wasnt me,I was a few rows from the front :p
lol cool
there was one person separating me from the barrier and it was that idiot who wasnt even watching the show

she kept hitting me too with her elbow and it wasnt by accident

Nirushika6789
09-13-2005, 02:20 PM
ps..does anyone know where higgins is at?i didnt see him yesterday and some people havve been saying he wasnt at their concerts either :confused: :confused:

TheOffspringRule
09-13-2005, 02:48 PM
ps..does anyone know where higgins is at?i didnt see him yesterday and some people havve been saying he wasnt at their concerts either :confused: :confused:
rumours on these forums suggest that hes dead but i dnt believe that for a minute, prob jus takin a break

Nekrosangelo
09-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Baggy black trousers. Independents "Vampires from outer space" t-shirt.

was there with aguy in 3/4 jeans and a Nerds "destructo rock inferno" T-shirt.

sutton01
09-14-2005, 08:25 AM
i was near the front wearin jeans an a t shirt sayin o shit. lol. i had shor black hair an it was fuckin amazin. lol

nastymind2005
09-15-2005, 09:05 AM
Ello! Part of the frosties crew i am (me the tallest one outa us) ! Well The Idea ... yeh i was impressed with the sign myself , bit of a surprise , wasn't expecting to advertise cereal as well as ourselves at the gig , which was amazin! I was at front in front of Noodles! Was well cool! Got some good pics , like 20 or 30 anyways! :D so yeh ... plz giv us a visit on the site : www.the-idea.tk : and ta for those who participated in the FROSTIEEEES chants! Yeaaaah!

Cyaz after! :cool:

andrewwallace59
09-15-2005, 01:24 PM
I was wearin black jeans, black grim reaper top with a red shirt over top. Soaked to the bone and sweating like a bitch by the end of the gig. I was about 3rd from the front and on the left side of the stage (looking at it)

That gig was awesome, I was knackered before Offspring even came on o.o

Kenny
09-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Hey Nastymind.... I`m not gonna go off at ya, but did you bother to think that holding up a f**king cereal box would *maybe* bugger the view for ppl behind u? It didnt ruin my view for the whole night, but at times it didnt help....

I was in a SOAD shirt with a jumper around my waist.

What was with the ppl randomly surging?????

PresidentDavidB
09-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Kenny.....I think I could have talked to you. You mentioned me being to short to see Dexter or was that someone else?

nastymind2005
09-16-2005, 08:17 AM
For your information mate , that wasn me holdin up the sign , yes i am in the band , but it wasn me wit the sign! So don come complainin to me bout somethin tht didn affect u anyways!

Shorty_symd
09-16-2005, 10:40 AM
i was wearin a plain dark blue T-shirt and Black jeans with a black jacket around my waist. i think i remembered someone wearing a System of a Down T-shirt. my friend pointed it out to me and i replied by saying that they kick ass. lol. wow. i was around the middle. not to near and not to far back.

Nirushika6789
09-16-2005, 10:42 AM
hey i was at the SECC gig

check out the fotos i took
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15520&page=1&pp=10
:D they are in that thread so enjoy!..i think they are really good..i was at the front so i have a great view

dammit0182klopfenstein
09-16-2005, 12:36 PM

hey this was my first ever seeing the offspring they were A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I was just wearing jeans and a red vans tshirt i had blond hair. I didnt manage to get to the front cos my friend wanted out of the pit :mad: but still was awesome!!!!

Kenny
09-17-2005, 03:34 AM
PresidentDavid: sorry mate, wasnt me

Nastymind: Fair enough, it wasnt you, but the sign DID affect my night, thats why I posted!

Kylezo
09-17-2005, 03:38 PM
I was at the barrier right in front of dexter wearing a metallica t-shirt. That was an awesome gig.