PDA

View Full Version : Some comments

ZanNicanor
11-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Hello, this is my first post and I wanted to make some coments about thee band and their music.
First I wanted to make a little introduction of myself, I'm 16 years old and I live in Colombia. The president George W. Bush is here today (27/11/04) and The Offspring had a concert here a few weeks ago, but I didn't went to it because I don't like to go to concerts and I'm not really a fan of The Offspring, I really like their music a lot, but I'm not a fan of anything.
Now the coments:
About Splinter: I really liked it, is just wonderful, except that last song: When You're in Prison. C'mon I already like The Beatles with their crazy songs: You Know My Name and Revolution 9, I don't want more of those crazyness. And it was really, really too short. I hope the next album is longer, please.
About Conspiracy of One: I like it, is good, I wanted to make a question more making coments, I read some guy in this forums saying this album and Ixnay were bad, why did he say that? Do you think the same?

Sorry if I offended anyone, and thank you very much for reading this and letting me voice my opinion.

acgc2002
11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
I think those songs are cool... when you are in prison they play on the show right after they finished everything ( I mean, when the show is over, someone plays a cd with this song...)
also.. intermission used to be played in the middle of the concerts, so they could rest a bit.
I donīt see anything bad... I like them all...

fairy call
11-22-2004, 11:28 AM
hello, welcome to the forum,
I'm Julie (you probably won't remember that tomorrow heh)
First of all, thank you for making your first post not completely stupid, you gave me some hope haha. Well well, the offspring, I don't listen to them that much anymore, but I still like them cause they bring up good memories from the time they were still my favourite band, and from the time they were the only punk band I knew...
Anyway, I don't really like splinter, americana and co1 that much, I love ixnay and ignition though, those are their best two albums in my opinion.
I probably wouldn't go to a concert of them either (although I do love going to gigs), but I did see them at pukkelpop festival this summer, cause not going to see them on a festival you're going to anyway would be rather stupid...
hmm I don't have anything else to say now =/ oh well

pigeon
11-22-2004, 12:00 PM
fairy,offspring-punk?HAHAHA!You're funny...

fairy call
11-22-2004, 12:05 PM
(oh no, not the punk, non-punk discussion again)
Punk, rock, pop, WHATEVER, they're not the same genre as the backstreet boys are they? Don't be irritating, you know what I meant by saying that, I listened to the spice girls, and then I listened to the offspring, there you go.

phoenix
11-22-2004, 02:15 PM
fairy,offspring-punk?HAHAHA!You're funny...

yeah i think ull find they are punk

2 who started this thread-when ur in prison yeah crazy song-love it-but culdnt u say some of their other stuff is like that,not in the same way-but a little crazy.do i make sense?
like burn it up-i thought was completely crazy,fantastic though and probably still one of my favourite songs
nah u dont offend me-it takes a lot 2 offend me.i think i like u in fact