PDA

View Full Version : For the Ozzi Kids

Auto
09-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey all Australian Offspring Minions, I dont know if you people know this but I thought I would share it with you guys...

Dexter is going to be on an interview on channel V with Andrew G on the 27th September 2005 at 5:00pm, there will also be a comp to win 20 offspring packs I think. There will be replays all that week so dont worry if you miss it...

That is all
Auto
xox

Human
09-13-2005, 09:50 PM
You are so lucky. The only offspring song played on the radio or on tv where i live is can't repeat.

Auto
09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
yea it was great this weekend that just passed they had offspring weekend.. and they played the Live Wembly Concert on saturday and Sunady it was amazing... they also still play self esteem here alot on the radio

Human
09-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Stop. You're making me jealous.

Venom Symbiote
09-14-2005, 12:12 AM
The Wembley special thing was absolute balls, as I said in the other thread.

Coupled with Andrew G being a total cunt-bag who should be dragged out into the street and murdered with a blunt teaspoon, and the fact that the "Offspring packs" are just like the Greatest Hits CD and Music Video Collection DVD, I'm not excited.

I'll watch the Warped Tour jet tour he got to go in, but I'm not exactly expecting much.

Stupid fucking Channel V...

Teenagers suck. Arse. *drunken ramblings stop here, I guess*

Human
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Channel V is probably way better than our stupid American rock music channel FUSE. They never focus on The Offspring. Only MCR and all of that other emo crap.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
09-14-2005, 12:39 AM
No, I can tell you now, nobody here really cares that much about Offspring... all i ever hear on the radio is pop or Green Day...

I'm so glad they are doing this thing...i'll be sure to see it

billiejoe87
09-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey all Australian Offspring Minions, I dont know if you people know this but I thought I would share it with you guys...

Dexter is going to be on an interview on channel V with Andrew G on the 27th September 2005 at 5:00pm, there will also be a comp to win 20 offspring packs I think. There will be replays all that week so dont worry if you miss it...

That is all
Auto
xox

It's good ur informing everyone of Offspring related things, but in future do a search, I made a thread like 6 days ago about the exact same thing, it's even got a similiar title.

Human
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
It's good ur informing everyone of Offspring related things, but in future do a search, I made a thread like 6 days ago about the exact same thing, it's even got a similiar title.
But it died and maybe she wanted to make it again for the many people who did not see it and she didn't stop to use the search button.

Lenny
09-14-2005, 07:45 AM
Yeah all they play on the radio these days is that Pop crap or the R&B. Offspring are played now and then, but hardly ever. These days its rare to hear them on the radio and I'm spwein I dont have Channel V to watch this.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Pilau
09-14-2005, 10:26 AM
The Wembley special thing was absolute balls, as I said in the other thread.

What was the Wembley show cos I've been to all their Wembley shows. Was it with Ron or Atom?

Auto
09-18-2005, 10:03 PM

sorry didnt do the search I'm lazy... I hate andrew G he's an up himself ass. We'll see how it goes so far the interviews with all the other celebs have been ok but we'll see how it goes. As for someone saying the wembly thing was suck show... be greatful that we got an Offspring weekend some people dont even hear them on the radio ne more...

.:SMASH:.
09-18-2005, 10:17 PM

That is all
Auto
xox
FUCK YAEH!!!! BEST THREAD ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!! THANX YOUR THE BEST JUNIOR MEMBER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-19-2005, 05:28 AM
Every other country but America (mainly Australia) has these damn Offspring festivities. America never gets anything...except for Dexter on Loveline. That was kinda cool.

Auto
09-19-2005, 08:25 PM
FUCK YAEH!!!! BEST THREAD ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!! THANX YOUR THE BEST JUNIOR MEMBER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

haha thanx... wat it Loveline it sounds super wierd???