PDA

View Full Version : Spread The Disease Tour

icklebabygremlin
09-14-2005, 03:51 AM
i was at the manchester gig and my friend got a t-shrit saying spread the disease tour i was thinking can this be a new album or sumthing or just the tour because the font was different from how the offspring is wrote on all the other albums and if its not the new album name it would of been a good 1

BadAss
09-14-2005, 03:59 AM
Just the tour. Bands usually tend to release an album before they promote it on a tour :p I imagine that it's either just the name of the tour, or if it was a 3rd part t-shirt, someone has given it that name themselves. (Though, I trust that your friend would buy official merchandise only!)

icklebabygremlin
09-14-2005, 04:07 AM
Just the tour. Bands usually tend to release an album before they promote it on a tour :p I imagine that it's either just the name of the tour, or if it was a 3rd part t-shirt, someone has given it that name themselves. (Though, I trust that your friend would buy official merchandise only!)
yeh it was official merchandise and i got stickers and t-shirts :D

West
09-14-2005, 04:29 AM
As soon as the Offspring play manchester again, im so there lol

BadAss
09-14-2005, 04:38 AM
I've noticed that everyone seems to "lol" at just about everything on these forums, for almost no reason what-so-ever... lol :p

StayInTheHouseCarl
09-14-2005, 07:19 AM
its just the name of the tour.
a lot of bands name their tours different things anyways. would you rather have had them just call it the "greatest hits tour"? it sounds to much like it would be a farewell tour. so they picked "spread the disease". much cooler, and it doesnt have and air of finality to it.

Hyper nova
09-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Sounds like a Tour name for the euro tour to me and not a upcoming album

remember the lyrics for come out and play.

Like the latest fashion
Like a spreading disease
The kids are strappin‘ on their way to the classroom

Could be a nod towards that. And it Cool and not just random.

Hyper nova
09-14-2005, 03:58 PM
i was at the manchester gig and my friend got a t-shrit saying spread the disease tour i was thinking can this be a new album or sumthing or just the tour because the font was different from how the offspring is wrote on all the other albums and if its not the new album name it would of been a good 1

Post a picture if you can would be nice to see

Rich123
09-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I got the tshirt with world tour written on the front, and dates on back

Its got the offspring skull and there is a fist in it, ill post the pics wen there developed