PDA

View Full Version : No Smash???

powerhead'05
09-14-2005, 05:41 AM
Why the hell didn't they play Smash. According to everyone they played it at Glasgow, so why not at Manchester?

I was gutted!

The gig was fuckin unbelievable :D

icklebabygremlin
09-14-2005, 05:44 AM
i dont no,i was at the manchester 1 tho i was gutted they didnt play session thats really good live

Jeremy1985
09-14-2005, 06:18 AM
that does suck. smash is such a gr8 song.
do you have a complete set list for the gig.

SkyRocker
09-14-2005, 06:53 AM
Because they won't play the same songs in each gigs, it would be boring for them, that's pretty easy to understand !

platinumpt
09-14-2005, 07:06 AM
You know what? I've been to four Offspring gigs, in three different countries. The funny thing is that they've ALWAYS played the same songs from Smash album!!! The usual 4 ones, which are self esteem, come out and play, gotta get away and bad habit, plus what happened to you!!! It's fucked up, I never heard smash live... so stop being cry babies!!!

killer_queen
09-14-2005, 07:14 AM
stop being cry babies!!!
You said that?

platinumpt
09-14-2005, 07:16 AM
You said that?
Yeah, why little queen?

EDIT: By the way, are you going to contribute with something useful for the present topic? ... aren't you...?

SkyRocker
09-14-2005, 07:18 AM
No fights in here while there aren't great injuries, please.

Talman
09-14-2005, 09:22 AM
They played smash instead of what happened to you in Glasgow. I loved hearing smash but to be honest i would have preferred what happened to you.

Martin_200
09-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Well I'm seeing Offspring at Brixton Academy on Friday and Saturday so I'll report back :D

platinumpt
09-14-2005, 09:56 AM
They played smash instead of what happened to you in Glasgow. I loved hearing smash but to be honest i would have preferred what happened to you.
I like what happened to you a lot, but I'm kinda tired of hearing that same song every time I go to an Offspring concert... I'd like to hear Smash, for a change!

powerhead'05
09-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeh, but I read it on here that they did smash at Glasgow. So I was really lookin forward to it!

SkyRocker
09-14-2005, 10:54 AM
I like what happened to you a lot, but I'm kinda tired of hearing that same song every time I go to an Offspring concert... I'd like to hear Smash, for a change!
Did you see the live of What happened To You in Summer Sonic 2002 ?
It's amazingly great ! Never saw a crowd singing like that in an offspring gig.

Nirushika6789
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Yeh, but I read it on here that they did smash at Glasgow. So I was really lookin forward to it!
yea they did i was there...it rocked

americana
bad habit
CGMHAY
Pretty Fly
WDUGAJ
Hit that
smash
PAY THE MAN(cut short but during this noodles was smoking)
Long way home
TKAA
gotta get away
all i want
cant repeat
walla walla(fucking hilarious at the tlking parT)
have u ever
gone away
staring at the sun
want u bad
self esteem
thats the songs they played in glasgow...they arent in order except for the first and last...i couldnt remember the order when i came out:D

powerhead'05
09-15-2005, 07:39 AM
yea they did i was there...it rocked

Walla walla (fucking hilarious at the tlking parT)

When the Roadie came on! That was brilliant!!!

Plus they started with Bad Habit at Manchester.

If I dont see Smash played live before I die I will be very sad!

brian(dexter)holland
09-15-2005, 08:25 AM
smash = favorite song. was so hoping for it. either that or defy you to make it a little different. shame about all the mini moshers tho. got some amazing pictures tho. and them goddamn crowd surfers nearly took me out with a boot to the face. been a fan for years now and that was the 1st time seeing them live awsome :cool: