PDA

View Full Version : New album...WHEN???

RazielSR
09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
I heard so many times around here that offs are going to release a new album, but somebody knows when? or why? or where? ... :D :D ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING?!

o____________________O

DarrellOCguy
09-14-2005, 03:32 PM
...tomorrow...

icklebabygremlin
09-14-2005, 03:33 PM
next year i think

Fat Boy Samsam
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
I heard so many times around here that offs are going to release a new album, but somebody knows when? or why? or where? ... :D :D ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING?!

o____________________O

Shoot - if i knew summink - I'd be down at HMV getting my pre-order in RIGHT NOW.

peko
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Probably next spring or summer... They've already recorded some songs, and they will be back in the studio in October to focus on the new album.

Facur1
09-14-2005, 03:44 PM
I've listening that probably in november they are finishing recording the new album, but it seems too recently... maybe like they said in june of 2006 they getting with it...

peko
09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
^ Yeah, I've been hearing November a lot too, but that's not possible unless they can put together their album in a month.

RazielSR
09-14-2005, 03:56 PM
november?? I don't think so... :confused:

Apathy
09-14-2005, 04:14 PM
I've been hearing November a lot. It's most likely a rumor, But It's really all you have to go on right now. I would guess Early 2006 myself. January, February maybe.

RazielSR
09-14-2005, 04:27 PM
And what about the new album? anyone knows more info? I mean...anyone knows about the style or something? non-commercial, punk? pop-rock?

The new album is going to follow the line of "Can't repeat" or the line of "Hit that" ????

Punk 102
09-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Search. Button. Please use it. There have been quite a few threads about it lately. Nobody really knows. Lots of people are saying November while others are saying they aren't going to start until they finish touring.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-14-2005, 05:03 PM
It's going to be called Splinter, and feature that crazy new Hit That single.

platinumpt
09-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah,there are some rumours saying the new album will come out in November, but that's just not humanly possible I think. Like Noodles said once, it will probably come out late spring/early summer.

Rivix
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Ok so let me get this straight. Offspring just released Greatest hits a couple of months ago, and a dvd about a month ago and you want more?

So instead of touring and going to see thier fans and perform shows for the people they are making the music for, they should make a new cd instead. Yes I see the logic.

And since I want to be a dick about the whole thing, here is a copy of thier prevous release dates on the past few albums.

Americana - 1998
Co1 - 2000
Splinter - 2003
GH - 2005

Therefore dont expect an album until Nov. of 2007.

dain84
09-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Ok so let me get this straight. Offspring just released Greatest hits a couple of months ago, and a dvd about a month ago and you want more?

So instead of touring and going to see thier fans and perform shows for the people they are making the music for, they should make a new cd instead. Yes I see the logic.

And since I want to be a dick about the whole thing, here is a copy of thier prevous release dates on the past few albums.

Americana - 1998
Co1 - 2000
Splinter - 2003
GH - 2005

Ixnay came out a year and a half before americana. And greatest Hits doesn't fucking count idiot. It was two new songs, and they recorded about 6 more for the new album.

offspring_freak_3
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM

Americana - 1998
Co1 - 2000
Splinter - 2003
GH - 2005

not in november of 2007! :eek: are u crazy?!

peko
09-14-2005, 10:22 PM

Americana - 1998
Co1 - 2000
Splinter - 2003
GH - 2005

That makes less sense than their new album coming out THIS November. GH doesn't really count as an album, the only new song was Can't Repeat.

SkyRocker
09-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Stop making threads about the release of the new album !
WE DON'T KNOW, that's all. While the web site or someone of the band don't say anything, all of what we're saying are rumors.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
09-15-2005, 06:17 AM
Dexter will probably get asked about the new album from Andrew G on channel V in the next few weeks, so one of us from Australia will post anything he says about it, untill then, yes stop making threads. That is all.

dirty_magic
09-15-2005, 06:20 AM

Americana - 1998
Co1 - 2000
Splinter - 2003
GH - 2005

haha we got a comedian on the boards! new album will be out in march or april, maybe may time next year

ashtray_girl_1
09-15-2005, 10:44 AM
it will probably out in abou a year, but that's only my opinion

Skate Rat 19
09-15-2005, 03:01 PM
heres what i heard
It'll be out in November
It'll be more punk and humorous

I can believe November because they were probably recording other songs besides Cant Repeat and Next To You in the making of GH. I think around Christmas it'll come out, like splinter. Hopefully it'll have that charm of Ixnay ans Smash and Ignition and stuff, be as famous as splinter(well known but not mainstream) and as awsome as splinter. Wouldn't it be amazing if the next album is better than like, The Empire Strikes First??? That'd be as crazy as The Giants winning the Super Bowl this year.(which would have NFL fans jumping out their seats and going crazy, the guys with the painted chests would be like crowd surfing)

.:SMASH:.
09-15-2005, 11:58 PM

o____________________O
this has got to be the 40th time ive read a blog like this....well i also hope they make another album and im confident in them. they wont let us down. at least one more offspring. plz. for the fans.