PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand!!

zendor
09-15-2005, 03:00 PM
So, people offspring forum people... could you please make me understand?? :confused:... I've heard a lot of people saying that smash is "boooohhhh" like saying it's really goodin my coutry we say that when we don't like it..(what a contradiction) and them say that splinter is the worst offspring CD... I think something like that but each CD have some songs that u don't like... please say something!!!! :)

Trippy
09-15-2005, 03:02 PM
you have a very good english! how is it possible when you come from argentina?

oh, and i like smash.

icklebabygremlin
09-15-2005, 03:12 PM
i dont get why some ppl dont like feelings its ace

Unnatural Disaster
09-15-2005, 03:45 PM
I like Smash and Splinter.....

Mangalock The Offspring
09-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Argentina Rules! :) Hahahaha
Ok, Smash is awesome also Splinter is a great Disc.

Sinister
09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
exactly. great remix of a shitty song

Amanda
09-15-2005, 06:47 PM
I only like Offspring's version of Feelings. And i have no idea what Zendor is trying to say.

peko
09-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I like pie.

SkyRocker
09-15-2005, 11:10 PM
Feelings have good features especially a great intro.
And Zendor is great. Viva Smash

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 01:21 AM
Feelings have good features especially a great intro.
And Zendor is great. Viva Smash
Yeah, I like feelings too... it's one of the few Americana songs that I still have on my winamp playlist! Hey, you are really into the spanish thing aren't you Flo?? ;)

SkyRocker
09-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I like feelings too... it's one of the few Americana songs that I still have on my winamp playlist! Hey, you are really into the spanish thing aren't you Flo?? ;)
If this thing is cute and have the same characteristics as portuguese, then, yes I enjoy being into "it". Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings...

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 03:26 AM
If this thing is cute and have the same characteristics as portuguese, then, yes I enjoy being into "it". Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings...
lol! It was just a manner of speech... I was saying that you're really into the spanish writing kind of thing... because you used the "viva" word! We use that word in Portugal with the same meaning, too.

Ooooooooooohhh Feelings
Ooooooooooohhh Feelings

SkyRocker
09-16-2005, 03:31 AM
lol! It was just a manner of speech... I was saying that you're really into the spanish writing kind of thing... because you used the "viva" word! We use that word in Portugal with the same meaning, too.

Ooooooooooohhh Feelings
Ooooooooooohhh Feelings
Do you think I'm dumb, Rui ? Of course I understood !
Though i didn't you use the word viva ( obvious ).

Feelings like I never liked you

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 03:37 AM
Do you think I'm dumb, Rui ? Of course I understood !
Though i didn't you use the word viva ( obvious ).

Feelings like I never liked you
No, I didn't use the word "viva", I just said the word "viva" has the same meaning in Spain and in Portugal, nothing more!

By the way, sometimes my english is ambiguous, so I'm used to people not understanding my posts :o but I'm glad you did :D

So....... that "thing" about "cute"..... hummmm.... and with the same characteristics as portuguese....... you naughty man. And you still had the nerve to call me a bad boy (in another thread hehe)!!!

EDIT: Feelings like I wanna kill you live in my heart :p

SkyRocker
09-16-2005, 03:43 AM
No, I didn't use the word "viva", I just said the word "viva" has the same meaning in Spain and in Portugal, nothing more!
I know !
Me ? Err, who stated portuguese features in first, hmmm ?

Feelings like I wanna deck you

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 03:46 AM
I know !
Me ? Err, who stated portuguese features in first, hmmm ?

Feelings like I wanna deck you
It's not my fault!!! It's hers!!!! They use such pretty small clothing, and all their "volume" doesn't fit in there :eek: ... what can a man do about it? :rolleyes:

Feelings like I gotta get you outta my heart!! (Wow. I get to say all the gay parts of the song)

SkyRocker
09-16-2005, 03:47 AM
OK, then if you're saying gay things to me, we must stop...

zendor
09-16-2005, 09:47 AM
thank you for reading the post :) !! and I've noticed that before getting at splinter they'd got at americana, i don't understand why :mad: !! it's such a great cd ;) they don't know what they are talking about!

Ixnay on the earth
09-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Smash and Splinter are one of the neatest albums made by a punk band.

zendor
10-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Smash and Splinter are one of the neatest albums made by a punk band.

yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

its one fine day
10-17-2005, 09:33 AM

yeah. it may be a cover of a crappy love song but the offspring livened it up. a lot.

dalaksta
10-17-2005, 01:57 PM
I, honestly, like almost all of the offspring's songs. They're just good.

zendor
10-18-2005, 04:09 PM
icklebabygremlin
i dont get why some ppl dont like feelings its ace.

yeah. it may be a cover of a crappy love song but the offspring livened it up. a lot.

yeah! that's it, that are the words, that's a romantic song, but for people like me! it's excelent, i love offspring music

Hypodermic_89
10-19-2005, 03:55 AM
All albums are good. There's just a few songs I don't like.. I don't like WDYGAJ, Feelings... and.. When you're in prison.. That's it.

Macko
10-19-2005, 05:38 AM
All albums are good. There's just a few songs I don't like.. I don't like WDYGAJ, Feelings... and.. When you're in prison.. That's it.

Feelings??? I dont like Jenifer Lost The War... I dont know why, but this song is bad for me :confused:

Hypodermic_89
10-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Feelings??? I dont like Jenifer Lost The War... I dont know why, but this song is bad for me :confused:
yeah, FEELINGS.. There's just something about that song that I don't like.. Might me the repeating of the word "Feelings" all the time.. and then the kinda whiny part "feeeeeeliiiiiings!"..

zendor
10-20-2005, 01:30 PM
yeah, FEELINGS.. There's just something about that song that I don't like.. Might me the repeating of the word "Feelings" all the time.. and then the kinda whiny part "feeeeeeliiiiiings!"..
but you have to take in mind that it's made about a love song, it's a cover! you can't wait nothing else about that

.:SMASH:.
10-20-2005, 02:36 PM
you have a very good english! how is it possible when you come from argentina?

oh, and i like smash.
you racist bastard

dexterisMYman
10-21-2005, 05:06 AM
So, people offspring forum people... could you please make me understand?? :confused:... I've heard a lot of people saying that smash is "boooohhhh" like saying it's really goodin my coutry we say that when we don't like it..(what a contradiction) and them say that splinter is the worst offspring CD... I think something like that but each CD have some songs that u don't like... please say something!!!! :)
something .

Sam
10-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Argentina Rules! :) Hahahaha
Ok, Smash is awesome also Splinter is a great Disc.

totally agreed :D

pretty fly 88
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
I like Smash way better than Splinter. And I don't like Feelings. I hope the original version of that song sucked, because if it didn't, the Offspring really messed it up. Although overall I like Americana better than Smash.

zendor
11-03-2005, 11:03 AM
i don't agree with that, i think that all offspring songs are good and they're really good (i mean the group)! :D

Snouf
11-03-2005, 11:42 AM
I think everyone prefer one song or one CD. You can't say that you like all of them on the same way... I mean... You can't listen to all of the rythms and all of the songs in the same state of mind (ergg expression translated from french perhaps not clear... :s) ...

dexterisMYman
11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I think everyone prefer one song or one CD. You can't say that you like all of them on the same way... I mean... You can't listen to all of the rythms and all of the songs in the same state of mind (ergg expression translated from french perhaps not clear... :s) ...
I wearing that shirt right now.

Snouf
11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
R u as proud of it as I do??? Eh eh ...

dexterisMYman
11-03-2005, 11:56 AM
R u as proud of it as I do??? Eh eh ...
Yes but I have another one as well. And a shirt that I had made that says "I Luv Dexter" and a Nitro shirt and and offspring hoodie.

Snouf
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
eh eh I would love to see that!

zendor
11-04-2005, 01:00 PM

I think like you, but i don't mean that i like all offspring songs in the same way! i mean that i like all offspring songs, 'cause someone told that feelings is bad! bah, if i have to prefere a CD i prefere conspiracy of the one but i like all offspring songs

H1T_That
11-04-2005, 01:03 PM
I wearing that shirt right now.

lol me too, the coincidence

dain84
11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
I like Smash way better than Splinter. And I don't like Feelings. I hope the original version of that song sucked, because if it didn't, the Offspring really messed it up. Although overall I like Americana better than Smash.
The original version was a crappy love song. Most people think it's a cover, but it's a parody.

zendor
11-12-2005, 04:34 PM
The original version was a crappy love song. Most people think it's a cover, but it's a parody.

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!! ;)