PDA

View Full Version : Nevermind

ruroken
09-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh...my...god...this CD is the shit!! Everyone, BUY IT NOW!!!! Or download it...whatever...just listen to it, NOW.

Is In Utero just as good?

barangatang
09-15-2005, 05:49 PM
haha, you just discovered Nirvana.

Oh, and anything recorded with kurt cobain is good.

Amanda
09-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Did you just listen to it for the first time? Damn, where've you been lately?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-15-2005, 05:54 PM
I already did...It's awesome.

ruroken
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Nah, my dad has had it on tape, but I didn't really care to listen, so recently I took the time to, then bought the CD version.

Also, I just got into music a year ago...

pretty fly 88
09-15-2005, 06:19 PM
This CD is awesome. I'm not a big fan of "Something in the way," but the other songs are awesome. You should also get your hands on their greatest hits CD in order to get great songs like About A Girl, Heart-shaped Box, and Rape Me.

coke_a_holic
09-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Nevermind < All other Nirvana cds

Buy Bleach, In Utero, Unplugged in NY, and Muddy Banks of the Wishkah, I guaruntee you will love them all.

nieh
09-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Nevermind is their most predictable album. It's enjoyable but their others are more interesting and creative.

bd007h
09-15-2005, 07:16 PM
I've had Nevermind for about 10 years. Sheesh. In Utero is damn good too. They all are.

Human
09-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh, and anything recorded with kurt cobain is good.
No duh. He is awesome. Too bad he is dead.

coke_a_holic
09-15-2005, 07:18 PM
I first started listening to Nevermind when I was 5 years old. Well, I listened to Smells like Teen Spirit, In Bloom, Come As you Are, etc. while jumping on the couch. It's a solid cd, but as Nieh said, it's kinda boring compared to their other cds.

bd007h
09-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I started listening to Nirvana when I was 9, back in 1995.

NDM1
09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I just picked this cd up like a month ago. Im a blooming Nirvana fan. What should my next Nirvana purchase be?

bd007h
09-15-2005, 08:08 PM
In Utero, or Incesticide

coke_a_holic
09-15-2005, 08:11 PM
No way! Get Bleach, for sure.

barangatang
09-15-2005, 08:12 PM
I first started listening to Nevermind when I was 5 years old. Well, I listened to Smells like Teen Spirit, In Bloom, Come As you Are, etc. while jumping on the couch. It's a solid cd, but as Nieh said, it's kinda boring compared to their other cds.

I completely agree, unplugged, and on the muddy banks is much better.

barangatang
09-15-2005, 08:12 PM
I just picked this cd up like a month ago. Im a blooming Nirvana fan. What should my next Nirvana purchase be?

Don't listen to them, get unplugged.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Also, I just got into music a year ago...
.....what? So you haven't liked music before? Sad....

offspring fan
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh...my...god...this CD is the shit!! Everyone, BUY IT NOW!!!! Or download it...whatever...just listen to it, NOW.

i got all there cds. and thay all rock. :D

Preecey
09-16-2005, 10:53 AM
I bought Nevermind not so long ago. It's a decent album.

Kerr
09-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Bleach is MUCH better - you need that one!!!

Spork
09-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Bleach is MUCH better - you need that one!!!

I haven't listened to this band in ages, but I somewhat agree.

Obie2trice
09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Nevermind is a classic

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Meh .

ruroken
09-16-2005, 05:10 PM
.....what? So you haven't liked music before? Sad....
Yup .

Jebus
09-16-2005, 09:32 PM
I decided to start listening to music with lyrics again. *starts downloading album and will comment later*

Evil-Dead
09-17-2005, 07:47 AM
In Utero is the best

however, as previously mentioned, get a Millencolin album!

Sin Studly
09-17-2005, 09:06 AM
In Utero is far better, yes.

JohnnyNemesis
09-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Nevermind is definitely way better. There's a tendency to be above the hype and choose other albums ahead of that one, but Nevermind is easily the best album of their career.

Still, In Utero is almost as good, Bleach is great, and Incesticide is fun. Get 'em all.

Sin Studly
09-17-2005, 10:32 PM
I agree that most people who say they prefer the other albums over Nevermind are trying to be all indie and noncomformist.

But I genuinely prefer In Utero.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-17-2005, 10:36 PM
My band and me play a song called "Nevermind". Its very good. It gives all the emo chicks wet panties.

Offspring-Fanatic
09-17-2005, 11:37 PM
No duh. He is awesome. Too bad he is dead.

Courtney did it! I know she did! either that or she hired somebody!

bd007h
09-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Courtney did it! I know she did! either that or she hired somebody!

I strongly agree. Courtney Love is a bitch.

Sin Studly
09-19-2005, 12:16 AM
You're idiots. Your hero ate a hot load. He wrote the note. He shot the dope. He put the gun in his mouth. He pulled the trigger. Get the fuck over it.

bd007h
09-19-2005, 12:23 AM
You're idiots. Your hero ate a hot load. He wrote the note. He shot the dope. He put the gun in his mouth. He pulled the trigger. Get the fuck over it.

He had 3 times the lethal dose of heroine in his body. He would have been incapacitated, and unable to pick up the gun, let alone pull the trigger. Don't give me any of that "he built up a tolerance to it" bullshit.

Yatesy
09-19-2005, 05:50 AM
I personally feel Nevermind was over-rated =\ If you want a great Nirvana album, buy In Utero or Bleach.

grunge
09-19-2005, 06:06 AM
He had 3 times the lethal dose of heroine in his body. He would have been incapacitated, and unable to pick up the gun, let alone pull the trigger. Don't give me any of that "he built up a tolerance to it" bullshit.

I agree with you. He couldn't do it by himself. But also I don't believe that Courtney did it. But I guess that I don't want to believe this supposition. I think it's stupid to speak about his death. He died and noone of all people can't get him back.

Stop dispute about the best of Nirvana album. They are all perfect.

Yatesy
09-19-2005, 06:08 AM
I think people should stop the dispute on the whole 'Who killed Kurt' topic.

dain84
09-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Courtney didn't pull the trigger, but she hired someone. Although Kurt didn't kill himself,..............

What reason did he have to kill himsef?

scroll down for answer.........

He was married to Courtney Love.

T-6005
09-19-2005, 08:30 AM

Don't give ME any of that shit.

"The lethal dose"? How much is that, pray tell? I'd really like to know. Because there's no way that it could possibly vary a shitload from person to person, right? It's not at all like some people being able to cap off a bottle of whiskey and remain close to sober whereas others are trashed off a margarita.

It's all bullshit - Kurt Cobain blew his own damn brains out everywhere, and you're all just pissed because there's no one to blame but your idol. And since you can't accept that, you'll throw your pitiful, internet-gleaned collection of facts around hoping someone will agree.

Sin Studly
09-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Don't give me any of that "he built up a tolerance to it" bullshit.

Why not? Because it's true? Because it's logical, medically proven, and turns your denial and refusal to accept reality into what could be medically classified as a symptom of delusional psychosis.

a) Addicts can easily take three times or more of the medically accepted "lethal dose" (by which I assume you mean the LD:50) without being incapacitated, especially if they've been using opiate antagonists like buprenorphine when heroin has been unavailable, or as a treatment drug.

b) Intravenous heroin takes between ten and twenty minutes to kick in anyway.

Don't give me any of your retarded revisionist bullshit, because I quite simply know what I'm talking about and you don't. Your idol fucking shot himself because he was a faggot pussy wimp, get the fuck over it.

JohnnyNemesis
09-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Sin Studly and T-6005 are exactly right. If you can't even define "lethal dose", bd007h, your argument holds no weight.

Besides, if anyone killed Kurt, it was Dave Grohl. He gained a helluva lot more, in terms of fame, from the death, didn't he?

Yeah, I don't really believe that, but blaming Courtney is just as fucking ridiculous, assholes.

bd007h
09-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Dave would not have had any motivation to kill Kurt. Courtney Love is a psychopathic bitch.

JohnnyNemesis
09-19-2005, 10:15 AM
Dave would not have had any motivation to kill Kurt. Courtney Love is a psychopathic bitch.

Starting a new group and rocketing to fame as both a charismatic celebrity and the singer of his OWN band is motivation enough. Being a "psychopathic bitch" is NOT motivation.

Neither of them did it, but for the love of fuck, BE OBJECTIVE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

bd007h
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I highly doubt Dave would have been like "Hey, I have an idea. How about I go kill Kurt and start my own band and become more famous." :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
09-19-2005, 10:32 AM
I highly doubt Dave would have been like "Hey, I have an idea. How about I go kill Kurt and start my own band and become more famous." :rolleyes:

And I highly doubt Courtney would have been like "Well, I'm a psychopathic bitch...how about some husband killing!"

bd007h
09-19-2005, 01:39 PM
And I highly doubt Courtney would have been like "Well, I'm a psychopathic bitch...how about some husband killing!"

you never know with Courtney Love. She's pretty unpredictable.

coke_a_holic
09-19-2005, 01:42 PM
Dave says "hey krist wanna kill kurt l8r? i hav 2 do chors but im sick of that whiney asshole!!!1"
Krist says: "d00d no way! kurt is like my best frend!!!1 i <3 him 4 lyfe, but if u wanna go ahed n do it thats kewl."
Dave says: "soot urself man, that sonofab*tch is goin down!!!1 wut about u cortnee?"
Courtney says: "dave dude lets totally kill him n hav sects on his bleeding body!!!1"
Dave says: "what the fuck is rogn w/ u??? but cin as how nobody lieks 2 f**k drummers...what the hell lets do it!!!11"

JohnnyNemesis
09-19-2005, 01:45 PM

Oh fucking hell. Dave Grohl reaches super huge levels of fame after the death of Kurt Cobain, and you say that you highly doubt he would do something like kill him. You imply that there was no motive, even though it's clearly there.

Courtney Love, on the other hand, is "unpredictable", so yeah, she killed him.

Hm. One is incredibly famous once he no longer plays sidekick to Kurt Cobain, and the other is "unpredictable". Hmm, who has more to gain from his death?

You know what's really sad? NEITHER OF THEM FUCKING KILLED HIM.

bd007h
09-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh fucking hell. Dave Grohl reaches super huge levels of fame after the death of Kurt Cobain, and you say that you highly doubt he would do something like kill him. You imply that there was no motive, even though it's clearly there.

Courtney Love, on the other hand, is "unpredictable", so yeah, she killed him.

Hm. One is incredibly famous once he no longer plays sidekick to Kurt Cobain, and the other is "unpredictable". Hmm, who has more to gain from his death?

You know what's really sad? NEITHER OF THEM FUCKING KILLED HIM.

Yeah, I know, but I still think Courtney had something to do with it, whether it be hiring someone or something else.

coke_a_holic
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I know, but I still think Courtney had something to do with it, whether it be hiring someone or something else.
Does it really fucking matter? He's dead. So what, go ahead and think Courtney killed him. Great. Now he's murdered instead of just dead.

dain84
09-19-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm surprised Courtney hasn't killed Dave for stealing her royalty money.

dain84
09-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah the guy from the Melvins said she asked him to kill Kurt. He took a lie detector test, and there was a 99.8 percent chance of him telling the truth.

Also, suck on this, other people.

Kurt was not wearing gloves, but there were no fingerprints on the gun.

bd007h
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
the drawing of the crime scene shows that the shot gun was resting on his chest. That's impossible. He would have went one way, and th gun would have went the other.

ruroken
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Courtney Love is a stupid bitch. I hope she dies a slow, extremely painful death.

Sin Studly
09-20-2005, 01:50 AM
Kurt was not wearing gloves, but there were no fingerprints on the gun.

Fingerprints never show up on guns anyway. Fingerprints taken from murder weapons are found on the shell casings. You're grasping at straws.

the drawing of the crime scene shows that the shot gun was resting on his chest. That's impossible. He would have went one way, and th gun would have went the other.

He shot himself in the mouth, the force would have blown his head backwards, but the momentum would not have carried down to his centre of horizontal gravity. The recoil of the shotgun would not have carried it far, or anywhere at all, since it would be over before his hands relaxed.

STOP GRASPING AT FUCKING STRAWS! Your idol killed himself because he was a weak pussy. End of fucking story.

Yatesy
09-20-2005, 11:29 AM
STOP GRASPING AT FUCKING STRAWS! Your idol killed himself because he was a weak pussy. End of fucking story.

I don't like putting it that way, but I agree with you there.

Sin Studly
09-21-2005, 08:38 AM
And logic and facts once again ruin bd700h retarded and deluded arguments for his retarded and deluded beliefs, but I'll bet $20 that even if he does shut up about them for now, he'll continue to believe them.

Ugh, idiots like him make me sick.

dain84
09-21-2005, 09:07 AM
And logic and facts once again ruin bd700h retarded and deluded arguments for his retarded and deluded beliefs, but I'll bet $20 that even if he does shut up about them for now, he'll continue to believe them.

Ugh, idiots like him make me sick.
Look, the singer of The Melvins said Courtney told him to kill Kurt. But he didn't. They gave him a lie detector test and asked him, "Did Courteny Love ask you to kill Kurt Cobain?" He answered "yes" and there was only a 0.01 chance of him not telling the truth.

ruroken
09-21-2005, 04:43 PM
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? That doesn't support or go against Justin in any way...

Dave Grohl is in Foo Fighter?! That band sucks mass ass! They're so annoying.

Sin Studly
09-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Look, the singer of The Melvins said Courtney told him to kill Kurt. But he didn't. They gave him a lie detector test and asked him, "Did Courteny Love ask you to kill Kurt Cobain?" He answered "yes" and there was only a 0.01 chance of him not telling the truth.

Yeah, that's some pretty good evidence. You fucking joke.

T-6005
09-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Because a polygraph test is so reliable that it's not technically admissible as evidence in most courts in the world?

You're right, the guy from the Melvins must have been telling the truth.

This is a joke. Lie detectors are some of the easiest machines on earth to fool. They work on pulse detection, or how nervous you are while answering a question. Who wouldn't be fucking nervous at being thought to be a liar and incriminating themselves?

bd007h
09-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah, that's some pretty good evidence. You fucking joke.

doesn't mean she didn't ask someone else as well

barangatang
09-21-2005, 11:52 PM

AND, he was way too fucking strung out on heroin to pick up a shotgun.

BUT...he tried to commit suicide a month before in Italy.

I think courtney love did have something to do with it though.

bd007h
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM

BUT...he tried to commit suicide a month before in Italy.

I think courtney love did have something to do with it though.

he overdosed on Rohypnol.

barangatang
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
he overdosed on Rohypnol.

whoops...

ah well.

links:

http://www.cobaincase.com/

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/

sucide note (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~pachu/images/note.jpg)

T-6005
09-22-2005, 12:04 AM
link...

http://www.pussieswhocantfacethetruthaboutkurtcobain.ru (http://tubgirl.com)

bd007h
09-22-2005, 12:13 AM
link...

http://www.pussieswhocantfacethetruthaboutkurtcobain.ru (http://tubgirl.com)

haha, tubgirl

Sin Studly
09-22-2005, 02:42 AM

And elvis was too fat and unhealthy to have taken all those pills. Pfft, stop grasping at fucking straws, he killed himself. This is as lame as Holocaust Denial. Accept the truth.

Not Ozymandias
09-22-2005, 03:06 AM
BASED ON WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER? Seriously, STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS, it's obvious you know absolutely nothing about heroin or suicide and have just read some bullshit online and co-opted a ridiculous pet theory that you refuse to drop even when it's pointed out to you that it's complete fucking insanity and you have no counter-argument.
It's fucking unbelievable that you can't shut up about this, CONSTANTLY stating this even though you have NO evidence and NO insight into the situation whatsoever. I'd think you were his fucking cousin from the way you carry on. It's obvious you don't know a goddamn thing about him or his widow, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

dain84
09-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney, when he was found dead.

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.

Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet!

The police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain's death was a suicide. On the other hand, there's a substantial amount of evidence for murder.

The official verdict of "suicide" was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called "copy-cat" suicides began making the news.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 08:14 AM
BASED ON WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER? Seriously, STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS, it's obvious you know absolutely nothing about heroin or suicide and have just read some bullshit online and co-opted a ridiculous pet theory that you refuse to drop even when it's pointed out to you that it's complete fucking insanity and you have no counter-argument.
It's fucking unbelievable that you can't shut up about this, CONSTANTLY stating this even though you have NO evidence and NO insight into the situation whatsoever. I'd think you were his fucking cousin from the way you carry on. It's obvious you don't know a goddamn thing about him or his widow, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Quoted for emphasis.

It would be nice if you fuckers stopped copy+pasting bullshit from the site too.

T-6005
09-22-2005, 08:25 AM
Quoted for emphasis.

It would be nice if you fuckers stopped copy+pasting bullshit from the site too.

Key term to read: Bullshit.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 08:42 AM
Bullshit is the key term indeed. Also:

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

Um, that kind of shit happens all the time among the living. That means nothing, it's a common thing among couples that are soon to split. That doesn't mean she killed him.

One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.

Again, irrelevant, and proves nothing of your theory.

Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

Oh, heavens no! Her husband's death has become worldwide news, and she had the audacity to want to keep a piece of her relationship with him and her own mourning process private? HOW DARE SHE TRY TO BE HUMAN?!

coke_a_holic
09-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Before we get more circumstantial evidence which proves nothing...
http://www.wesecure.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/40mm-padlock.jpg

ruroken
09-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Before we get more circumstantial evidence which proves nothing...
http://www.wesecure.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/40mm-padlock.jpg
I agree. Please lock it, Rick.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 10:02 PM
No locking yet, but if they keep it up, I will. Let's just consider this an official warning, and hope people can talk about the album from here on out.

Sin Studly
09-22-2005, 10:32 PM
What was the last thing Kurt said to Courtney?

Hole's gonna be really big.

BREAK
09-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Don't lock this thread. bd007h getting ruthlessly humiliated over and over again (and always coming back for more) is the most hilarious thing ever. Don't let it end.

bd007h
09-23-2005, 12:50 AM
I haven't said anything in this thread in over 24 hours. Break, you are a fucking moron.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 07:16 AM
I haven't said anything in this thread in over 24 hours.

That's really not a long time at all in message board time. Christ, you're fuckin' sensitive...

dain84
09-23-2005, 07:24 AM
That's really not a long time at all in message board time. Christ, you're fuckin' sensitive...
Actually, it is for such a busy thread. Me and him are busy defending The Offspring on the Foo Fighters message board I guess!

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 07:32 AM
No, it's not a long time. Anyone with a life would agree.

....*cough*

Sin Studly
09-23-2005, 07:48 AM
What has eight arms, eight legs, and three heads?

Nirvana.

Autonomist
09-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Fuck, as soon as I saw this thread it immediately clicked in my mind that it would turn into a "OMGZ! SHE KILLED KURT!!!! :( :( :( " thread. Of course there are gonna be theories that someone else killed him, it's a SUICIDE, and all the crybaby Nirvana fans can't face the truth about their idol.

All the so called "evidence" that states Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain is not concrete. You could argue that he had too much heroin injected into himself to pull the trigger, but everyone knows that addicts build up an immunity to it with the more they take. You can argue there was plenty of motive for Courtney to kill him, but you can also argue there was plenty of motive for him to kill himself. As for the fingerprints on the gun, I can't explain that part as clearly as Sin Studly can but there's your fucking answer. As for the lie detector part, well as it's already been stated, you don't exactly need a degree to fool a lie detector.

I know people had practically gotten off of this, but I just found this thread and I'm interested to see if anyone can argue back with anything I just said.

PS: drain84, you are fucking pathetic! So the people on The Foo Fighters boards don't like The Offspring? If you go and bitch and whine to them about how you think they're so much better like you did on the Green Day boards you're gonna make all the FF fans hate them even more. Seriously, who the fuck is sad enough to do that??

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 08:50 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Holy shit I can't believe I missed that!!!

satrap
09-23-2005, 01:50 PM
:tries to get convo about album started again:

Lol just heard of them or something? -pulls out broken cd case- had mine a while now =D

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 04:09 PM

Nirvana.
Don't you mean 6, 6, and 2? That would make more sense considering there were 3 members of the band, not four. Kurt didnt need a backup gitarist he rawxd 2 much!!!1

dain84
09-23-2005, 04:44 PM

Nirvana.
That didn't make fucking sense you twat. They always did have three heads, six arms, and six legs. There was only three of them you dumbfuck.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 05:05 PM
That didn't make fucking sense you twat. They always did have three heads, six arms, and six legs. There was only three of them you dumbfuck.

Since ya don't like that joke, here's an even better one:

T-6005
09-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah, that one is fucking awesome.

dalaksta
09-23-2005, 08:14 PM
yea! nevermind - nirvana is an awsome album! Y didn't u buy a LONG time ago?

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 01:24 AM
What does Kurt Cobain have in common with Michealangelo?

They're both dead white guys who painted a ceiling.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 01:25 AM

Whatever, it's two heads now.

T-6005
09-24-2005, 01:45 AM
Haha, now that was fucking funny!

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Whatever, it's two heads now.
You were correct the first time, when he killed himself Nirvana had added a second guitarist and were technically a four-piece. Though I'd recommend sticking with the "two heads" version because everyone thinks of them as a trio.

bd007h
09-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Pat Smear was good guitarist. He played with the Foo Fighers for a while too.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Your hero killed himself. How's it feel, bitch?

bd007h
09-24-2005, 10:53 PM

It doesn't affect my life any.

dain84
09-25-2005, 12:08 AM
How's it feel to have your father's cock in your ass?

Not Ozymandias
09-25-2005, 12:23 AM
This message is hidden because dain84 is on your ignore list.

dain84
09-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

Not Ozymandias
09-25-2005, 01:15 AM

ruroken
09-25-2005, 10:41 AM
Uh...if there's three...should it be three heads? :confused:

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Uh...if there's three...should it be three heads? :confused:
No, Kurt blew his head off. That's the joke.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 08:55 PM
How's it feel to have your father's cock in your ass?

My fathers cock isn't in my ass, but Kurt Cobain still blew his own head off.

dain84
09-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Has anyone heard the secret track on nevermind that starts like 15 minutes into the last track! It's just Kurt screaming!

bd007h
09-25-2005, 09:34 PM
it's called Endless Nameless. I've heard it.

barangatang
09-25-2005, 09:41 PM
it's called Endless Nameless. I've heard it.

What is this???
there is no track on nevermind 15:00 min. long!

Is it a bonus on the "with the lights out" box set?

bd007h
09-25-2005, 09:46 PM
What is this???
there is no track on nevermind 15:00 min. long!

Is it a bonus on the "with the lights out" box set?

no, Endless Nameless is only on a limited number of copies of Nevermind. It was on my sisters copy, but not mine.

barangatang
09-25-2005, 09:48 PM
no, Endless Nameless is only on a limited number of copies of Nevermind. It was on my sisters copy, but not mine.

*COUGH* upload? *COUGH* COUGH*

bd007h
09-25-2005, 09:49 PM
hold on .

barangatang
09-25-2005, 09:50 PM
hold on .

Dude, I love you. (mutually)

bd007h
09-25-2005, 10:08 PM
http://savefile.com/files/5724393

barangatang
09-25-2005, 11:06 PM
http://savefile.com/files/5724393

THANK YOU!

dain84
09-26-2005, 06:59 AM
Dude, I love you. (mutually)
haha, I told him that I love him on msn last night and he said he didn't swing that way!

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Kurt still shot himself.

Kodama
09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Kurt still shot himself.
Because he hates his fans. :D

bd007h
09-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Kurt still shot himself.

That's still not the actual topic of this thread

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
You didn't mind acting like it was when you and your retard conspiracy-theory fuckbuddies were circlejerking like "OMFG LIEK COURTNEY DUN IT THAT SKNK!!!!1"""

bd007h
09-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I gave up on that because the convesation wasn't going anywhere.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 03:06 PM
By which you mean because you were wrong, and Kurt shot himself?

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-20-2005, 01:17 PM
"nevermind" Best Album Of World