PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring should make more songs like...

jrk247
09-15-2005, 05:23 PM
I think the offspring should make more songs like All I Want.

What do you think?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-15-2005, 05:27 PM
No..All I Want is a great song in all, but I wouldnt wanna hear a bunch of All I Want like singles coming out..that'd get pretty old really quick

OffspringerD@n
09-15-2005, 05:27 PM
ya they should. All I want is a great song but they should also make more like TKAA,CGMHAY and Gone away!!! a new song like All i want would be great.

Ixnay Splin
09-15-2005, 05:36 PM
TKAA,CGMHAY

What do the abbreviations stand for?

All I Want's an amazing song and they should make more songs of the same genre* but not that similar.

*Short fast action-packed songs

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-15-2005, 05:38 PM
What do the abbreviations stand for?

All I Want's an amazing song and they should make more songs of the same genre* but not that similar.

TKAA=The Kids Arent Alright
CGMHAY=Cant Get My Head Around You

jrk247
09-15-2005, 05:49 PM

yeah that's what I think too.

.:SMASH:.
09-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I think the offspring should make more songs like All I Want.

What do you think?
well i didnt do the poll coz i thought to myself: y should they do MORE songs like all i want. im not sayin its a bad song - its one of my personal favs actually but thats not the point. offspring r my fav band coz they dont play the same music all the time. they can vary in their music like punk, pop rock and so on so forth, but not only that but they can do it well and thats not a bad thing. u guys hear wot im sayin? good bands varyize their music. if offspring made MORE songs like all i want than it would get boring and we wouldnt appreciate it. ok im glad i ot that outta my arse. im gettin sick of entries like this. shit spelling on my behalf. :p

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 01:23 AM
well i didnt do the poll coz i thought to myself: y should they do MORE songs like all i want. im not sayin its a bad song - its one of my personal favs actually but thats not the point. offspring r my fav band coz they dont play the same music all the time. they can vary in their music like punk, pop rock and so on so forth, but not only that but they can do it well and thats not a bad thing. u guys hear wot im sayin? good bands varyize their music. if offspring made MORE songs like all i want than it would get boring and we wouldnt appreciate it. ok im glad i ot that outta my arse. im gettin sick of entries like this. shit spelling on my behalf. :p
I think more or less the same as this guy.

SkyRocker
09-16-2005, 01:47 AM
State first what type of song is All I Want.
If you meant fast punk, then there is Da Hui and others.
Or maybe concerning the lyrics ?

Revolver-2005?
09-16-2005, 02:40 AM
i think alot itd be cool if they had a song with energy like all i want, but not copies of the song

beautifulnightmare
09-16-2005, 02:57 AM
i don't think so>_>

Amazed
09-16-2005, 05:47 AM

good point.