PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

the_GoDdEsS
09-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Links might save your time but they take up the time of readers. Therefore NOBODY here is going to click them. I'm absolutely positive about this. I have no idea what prevents you from giving your quick and condensed version, library internet is just an excuse. And honestly, your opinions are extremely stupid so I wouldn't even post them if I were you.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah man show him kick his ass. fucking pathatic loser.Trying to make people scared by telling them you'll kick there asses on the internet.

You are my new hero!!

Fucking retarded moron why wasn't he in the WTC at 9/11
Retarded moron?! Why don't you call HIM that?! This guys lower than a glowworms belly on a subway track!:mad: You're attackin' the WRONG guy! By attackin'me for standin' up to lowlife scum like him,you legitimize him and bash me for defendin' innocent victims who didn't deserve to die! You oughtta be ASHAMED of yourself! I'm a Jamestown descendant who represents the people who GAVE BIRTH to this nation! You and him? Nothin' but termite infested FOOTSTOOLS! You're BENEATH me! You don't have a 400 year old BIRTHRIGHT like I do! I CHERISH that,which is MORE than I can say about your sorry asses! I just don't understand how you can sleep at night defendin' pigshit like that!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Retarded moron?! Why don't you call HIM that?! This guys lower than a glowworms belly on a subway track!:mad: You're attackin' the WRONG guy! By attackin'me for standin' up to lowlife scum like him,you legitimize him and bash me for defendin' innocent victims who didn't deserve to die!

I'm not defending anyone i'm just calling you a retarded moron because yoú are saying that you are going to kick JN's ass, But at the same time you're sitting very comfy behind you're ( o wait the library's fucking third world biatch) pc 2000 miles away. You're a real tough guy.

You oughtta be ASHAMED of yourself! I'm a Jamestown descendant who represents the people who GAVE BIRTH to this nation!
mhuahahahahahaha fucking retard.

You and him? Nothin' but termite infested FOOTSTOOLS! You're BENEATH me! You don't have a 400 year old BIRTHRIGHT like I do! I CHERISH that,which is MORE than I can say about your sorry asses!
MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MORON!!!

I just don't understand how you can sleep at night defendin' pigshit like that!

Its really easy i just close my eye's and think happy places's

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Links might save your time but they take up the time of readers. Therefore NOBODY here is going to click them. I'm absolutely positive about this. I have no idea what prevents you from giving your quick and condensed version, library internet is just an excuse. And honestly, your opinions are extremely stupid so I wouldn't even post them if I were you.
Well,if you have a printer nearby,print it and read it later! I don't think I'm makin excuses here! If I had a PERSONAL computer,I could see your point. Forgive me for not doin' so. I read alot of your responses and usually,I have to do a google search to find the right links. By the time I have a chance to respond,I'm nearly out of time and have to wait 'til the next day to catch up,plus I'm on alot of other forums too and checkin' my e-mails! Sorry I can't do more! It aggravates me too,so I understand and sympathise with you!:(

the_GoDdEsS
09-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Well,if you have a printer nearby,print it and read it later!

No, nobody is going to read that. Ever. Does your life consist of sitting in the library, posting links on forum and being obsessed with pot? At the age of 36? Congratulations.

Sin Studly
09-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Retarded moron?! Why don't you call HIM that?!

Because he's not, and you are. Simple, really.

This guys lower than a glowworms belly on a subway track!:mad: You're attackin' the WRONG guy! By attackin'me for standin' up to lowlife scum like him,you legitimize him and bash me for defendin' innocent victims who didn't deserve to die! You oughtta be ASHAMED of yourself!

He's bashing you for being a fuckwit and threatening people over the internet, Johnny Rambo. Not for defending the WTC victims. Are you really such an insane stupid cunt that you can't see that?

I'm a Jamestown descendant who represents the people who GAVE BIRTH to this nation! You and him? Nothin' but termite infested FOOTSTOOLS! You're BENEATH me! You don't have a 400 year old BIRTHRIGHT like I do! I CHERISH that,which is MORE than I can say about your sorry asses!

For such a patriot, you seem to be a little behind on your history. America was founded, in part, to get rid of the hereditary fuedalist systems of Europe. America was founded on the idea that all men are born equal, and nobody is inherently BENEATH anyone based on 'birthright'. Nice job on pissing all over everything your country stands for, you fucking retard.

I just don't understand how you can sleep at night defendin' pigshit like that!

With the fuzzy warmth of an absolutely satisfied human being, I'm sure.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 07:42 AM
I'm not defending anyone i'm just calling you a retarded moron because yoú are saying that you are going to kick JN's ass, But at the same time you're sitting very comfy behind you're ( o wait the library's fucking third world biatch) pc 2000 miles away. You're a real tough guy. WRONG!! I said if I was RELATED to the people who died I would do it! I don't KNOW these people,but I mourn for their families! Gotta problem with that?

mhuahahahahahaha fucking retard. No dignity whatsoever!:rolleyes:

MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MORON!!! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/salute.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/finger.gif

Its really easy i just close my eye's and think happy places's http://www.comsumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_34947.wmv You mean like this? I'd hate to even THINK what you're dreamin'!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 07:47 AM
You diserve to fucking die!!!!!!

You're fucking sick for posting that! I spit on the whore that you call you're mother.

Sin Studly
09-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey retard, how about addressing the fact that you're an unAmerican bastard who believes in fuedalist birthrights?

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Sorry i got so worked up about that retards post.
I know he's not worth it.

:o

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 07:59 AM
No, nobody is going to read that. Ever. Does your life consist of sitting in the library, posting links on forum and being obsessed with pot? At the age of 36? Congratulations.
No! And pot ain't an obsession of mine! It's a heritege that includes a proud hemp heritege! When you study the many uses of hemp,you realize it ain't some lowlife drug culture,but an ancient plant that has numerous uses,like fuel,oil,electricity,fiber,car parts,buildin' materials for housin', plastics,cellophane and on and on! If you can count up to 50,000 uses,that's what you can do with hemp! This chart says it all! http://www.globalhemp.com/Archives/Essays/Biofuel/images/biomass_vs_fossil.gif Just take a look around you! Any thing made from wood,paper,plastic,cellophane,styrofoam,fiber,oil etc. can also be made from hemp! So I hope you'll understand why I APPRECIATE this plant so much!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
Stop that heritege thing, Its freaking retarded.You think you're so great just because you're great great grandfather was a settler.

Sin Studly
09-22-2006, 08:05 AM
That's an obsession, you idiot. Just like it'd be an obsession if I went on and on about how I loved how versatile copper alloys were. If I willingly called myself a Coppertheist and had a generic internet forum name ending with 29. If I posted up pictures of all the many wonderful uses of copper. If I joined an idiotic forum (http://thegardenofweedin.com/SMF/index.php?PHPSESSID=fa882c8ad95fca56d0e02a9e1f9295 e7&topic=2182.0) dedicated to idiots who love copper. See, that's an obsession. Because nobody gets that excited about fucking building materials.

The fact that cannabis is something idiot high-school students think they're badass for smoking only makes it lamer.

Now respond to being an unAmerican bastard who believes in birthrights, moron.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 08:14 AM
but I'm on a library computer and have a 30-60 minute time limit.

You've been here for the past 3 hours.

liar

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Because he's not, and you are. Simple, really. WOW! I'm offended!:rolleyes: PSH!

He's bashing you for being a fuckwit and threatening people over the internet, Johnny Rambo. Not for defending the WTC victims. Are you really such an insane stupid cunt that you can't see that? I didn't threaten him! I BASHED him for mockin' the victims!

For such a patriot, you seem to be a little behind on your history. America was founded, in part, to get rid of the hereditary fuedalist systems of Europe. America was founded on the idea that all men are born equal, and nobody is inherently BENEATH anyone based on 'birthright'. Nice job on pissing all over everything your country stands for, you fucking retard.
I'm well caught up on history and believe what I just highlighted (enlarged)but when you mock and bash innocent people who did absolutely NOTHIN' to you whatsoever YOU ARE NOT EQUAL, GOT IT?! I piss on people like him and you who defend him! I'm sure MANY would agree too!

With the fuzzy warmth of an absolutely satisfied human being, I'm sure. And?

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 08:19 AM
Good luck finding people who agree with you. moron.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Stop that heritege thing, Its freaking retarded.You think you're so great just because you're great great grandfather was a settler.
That's a SLOPPY response! My great great grandfather was grandaddy Linkous of English descent and was born here in Virginia,great grandfather John Smith Johnson was not a settler either,he was born in Boone NC! Both are descended from the settlers,not settlers themselves! Get it right!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 08:24 AM
And how the fuck was i suposed to know that?! I really don't give half a rats ass about you're family.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 08:53 AM
That's an obsession, you idiot. Just like it'd be an obsession if I went on and on about how I loved how versatile copper alloys were. If I willingly called myself a Coppertheist and had a generic internet forum name ending with 29. If I posted up pictures of all the many wonderful uses of copper. If I joined an idiotic forum (http://thegardenofweedin.com/SMF/index.php?PHPSESSID=fa882c8ad95fca56d0e02a9e1f9295 e7&topic=2182.0) dedicated to idiots who love copper. See, that's an obsession. Because nobody gets that excited about fucking building materials. Nice job findin' me on another forum! Have you checked the date? Haven't been on there in a while! So much for your obsession theory!:rolleyes: I explained the uses of hemp to prove it ain't a drug,so why don't you just call yourself a moron?:rolleyes:

The fact that cannabis is something idiot high-school students think they're badass for smoking only makes it lamer. You missed me entirely with that one,which shows me just how smart you are!:rolleyes:

Now respond to being an unAmerican bastard who believes in birthrights, moron. The birthright is a traditional thing concernin' the firstborn,if you are the firstborn in your family or if your tribe,colony or state is the firstborn in a nation,then you are BORN with this right as head of the family,tribe,colony,state,nation etc. Virginia declared it's independence on May 15,1776 BEFORE America did! Plus we won the revolution at Yorktown in 1781 securin' that birthright! Sure we haven't had a political leader since Woodrow Wilson,but we still maintain military leadership here in Hampton Roads home to the world's LARGEST naval base, the Norfolk Naval Base! Next to Washington D.C. WE are the biggest military target on earth! Not New York,not Boston,Philadelphia,Miami or Savannah but the seven cities of Hampton Roads! When it comes to the war on terror we are FRONT AND CENTER! Remember the Pentagon? People mention Washington D.C. but the pentagon is in Arlington Virginia! Remember the U.S.S. Cole? Where is that ship based? NORFOLK! When the Twin Towers were attacked on 9-11 who responded first? Langley Air Force Base in Virginia! Why not any of the bases up north? They're CLOSER than we are! Think about all that and why we're so important in this nation's defense!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 08:57 AM
You've been here for the past 3 hours.

liar
HEHE! Lucky for me,I use at least 3 different libraries and two different library cards!http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/graucho.gif :D

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 09:00 AM
And how the fuck was i suposed to know that?! I really don't give half a rats ass about you're family.

Just wanted to set the record straight and to let you know I don't care how you feel!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Woah, You tha man. You're so big and tough.

Man, fuck you. just leave his forum.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Woah, You tha man. You're so big and tough.

Man, fuck you. just leave his forum.
I don't claim to be tough! I choose to stay!

HeadAroundU
09-22-2006, 12:54 PM
I love the pope Benedikt XVI. He has the balls. What you all think about him talking "shit" about Islam?

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I love him for it.

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 01:30 PM
You call that an intelligent response?! PATHETIC!
Nice job dodging what I actually said to make some piss-poor insult attempt.

I'd kick your sorry ass!
780 Ryan Avenue Apt #1
Hiawatha, IA 52233
(Ask for Sean)

Also, you're 36 and can only access the internet via libraries. You have got to be one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Comment:

the instead of IDIOTS like Michael Moore

Answer:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/rolfvanegmond/michael_wideweb__430x392.jpg

wheelchairman
09-22-2006, 02:09 PM
I DID give you sources! If you bothered to check both websites,they both would have MULTIPLE sources! Are you that lazy to dig'em up and find'em?

It's not my responsibility to look for your sources. If you have an argument it is your responsibility to find them yourself. How do you expect to participate in a debate when you want your opponent to find your sources for you? That is just plain stupid. If those sites truly do have the sources you need, it should take two seconds for you to find them, since you would know where the relevant sources are. You are wasting both our times.

You've been attackin' me from the get go! Don't try to weasel your way out of it!

Incorrect, I am the one person who is not directly insulting. It's true, I think you're a retard, but I want you to at least proof my assumption, I think I am giving you a fair chance to prove me wrong. If you are willing to take it.

0r4ng3
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Also, you're 36 and can only access the internet via libraries. You have got to be one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered.
Don't forget that he went to a few different libraries, just to keep arguing here.

Sinister
09-22-2006, 06:17 PM
and that he's a part-time dishwasher.

Sin Studly
09-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm well caught up on history and believe what I just highlighted (enlarged)but when you mock and bash innocent people who did absolutely NOTHIN' to you whatsoever YOU ARE NOT EQUAL, GOT IT?! I piss on people like him and you who defend him! I'm sure MANY would agree too!

All men are born equal, dumbfuck. It's one of the tenets your very country was founded on. Nothing says that a convicted murderer is equal to the president, but your nation is founded on the idea that the son of a convicted murderer and the son of the president should be considered equal. The idea of 'birthrights' is such an amazingly unAmerican concept that the founding fathers would turn over in their fucking graves to hear you spouting this shit.

Your birthright counts for absolutely nothing. By your skewed and insane logic, the leaders of the Six Nations should be running your country. After all, they were there first ; they have a birthright. Face it, Virginia doesn't mean shit anymore, and neither do you.

I sincerely hope that your state's illustrious history can make up for the fact that it's worth absolutely nothing anymore, and that your sad and miserable life amounted to obsessing over marijuana and arguing with people half your age on internet forums... from a public library... at thirty-fucking-six years old.

You're so pathetic you make Jesus weep.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 06:25 AM
All men are born equal, dumbfuck. It's one of the tenets your very country was founded on. Nothing says that a convicted murderer is equal to the president, but your nation is founded on the idea that the son of a convicted murderer and the son of the president should be considered equal. The idea of 'birthrights' is such an amazingly unAmerican concept that the founding fathers would turn over in their fucking graves to hear you spouting this shit.

Your birthright counts for absolutely nothing. By your skewed and insane logic, the leaders of the Six Nations should be running your country. After all, they were there first ; they have a birthright. Face it, Virginia doesn't mean shit anymore, and neither do you.

I sincerely hope that your state's illustrious history can make up for the fact that it's worth absolutely nothing anymore, and that your sad and miserable life amounted to obsessing over marijuana and arguing with people half your age on internet forums... from a public library... at thirty-fucking-six years old.

You're so pathetic you make Jesus weep.
You can go on and on with your sorry messages,but the fact still remains that regardless of equality or not,it is still wrong to mock the deaths of innocent victims PERIOD! Your desparate attempt to twist my words into somethin' evil illustrates your own immature political attitude and your feeble weak attempt to sound even remotely intelligent falls on deaf ears! Have a nice life,what's left of it! You'll be among the first to be sought out and killed by the terrorists!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 06:28 AM
I love the pope Benedikt XVI. He has the balls. What you all think about him talking "shit" about Islam?
I'll admit he's got tremendous courage! He should NEVER have apologized! I do suspect the radicals will try to assassinate him! God forbid!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Nice job dodging what I actually said to make some piss-poor insult attempt.

780 Ryan Avenue Apt #1
Hiawatha, IA 52233
(Ask for Sean)

Also, you're 36 and can only access the internet via libraries. You have got to be one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered. Nice job tryin to take a hypothetical statement into an actual attempt to do so! Shows just how smart you really are! I implied if I was RELATED to the victims,I'd kick your ass! As it is I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEM! So basically,you can FORGET about me doin' it! But if I were you smartmouth! I wouldn't let the victims' families know! If THEY kicked your ass,I'd be doin this, http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/lmao.gif

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 06:42 AM
Don't forget that he went to a few different libraries, just to keep arguing here.

Oh,so now you're tryin to take the position that I'm in and use that against me! OH YOU DA BADASS! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/allhail.gif I salute you King NOTHIN! To know that I can stand up to you sick pathetic 9-11 mockers actually puts me in a very STRONG position indeed despite my position!

Sin Studly
09-23-2006, 06:45 AM
more insane crap

You're a dog.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 07:05 AM
You're a dog. :D HEHE woof woof!

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 07:08 AM
Oh,so now you're tryin to take the position that I'm in and use that against me! OH YOU DA BADASS!

And your a 36 year old man who works parttime as a dishwasher, And dosen't make enough money to buy his own computer. A man who spends his worthless life debating people half his age and Try's to offend them, But fails every single time.
A man who loves to smoke pod all day long.

Stop wasting air and die allready.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:08 AM
And your a 36 year old man who works parttime as a dishwasher, And dosen't make enough money to buy his own computer. A man who spends his worthless life debating people half his age and Try's to offend them, But fails every single time.
A man who loves to smoke pod all day long. POD?! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/lmao.gif

Stop wasting air and die allready. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bored.gif YYYYAAAAWWWNN! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/sleep2.gif

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Great comeback nimrod.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:22 AM
christianity is a MENTAL DISORDER!:rolleyes:
Carry your christian bashin' anti American left wing Michael Moore lovin' ass somewhere else! You OBVIOUSLY don't know a DAMN thing about it! PRICK!

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Please mister stop insulting me, I'm crying behind MY computer.

Sin Studly
09-23-2006, 08:34 AM
Whiplash, stop it.

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 08:35 AM
What? Stop what, He keeps going about it.

Not Ozymandias
09-23-2006, 08:38 AM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7383/jesus8bp.jpg

Jebus
09-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Whiplash, old school Sinister much?

FLeTch
09-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Muslims are not terorits becuase terrorism can't be corralated with any celestial religion.if there are terorrists those are ppl who are killing other ppl for their benefits.

it is simply Bush and Israel,el kaide whatever
they are not killing for their beliefs or for their religion
they kill only for their own benefits

killing innocent ppl in Iraq for oil also Palestians in Middle East
killing innocent ppl in America 9/11

those are all genocides.As a Muslim i don't approve any one of these terrorist acts.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Fletch, where are you from?

Sin Studly
09-24-2006, 03:15 AM
killing innocent ppl in Iraq for oil also Palestians in Middle East

those are all genocides.

The correct word is pesticides.

wheelchairman
09-24-2006, 08:42 AM
It's not my responsibility to look for your sources. If you have an argument it is your responsibility to find them yourself. How do you expect to participate in a debate when you want your opponent to find your sources for you? That is just plain stupid. If those sites truly do have the sources you need, it should take two seconds for you to find them, since you would know where the relevant sources are. You are wasting both our times.

Incorrect, I am the one person who is not directly insulting. It's true, I think you're a retard, but I want you to at least proof my assumption, I think I am giving you a fair chance to prove me wrong. If you are willing to take it.You still haven't answered my previous post MB420.

ninthlayer
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Are libraries closed on Sundays?

0r4ng3
09-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Actually, I think they are.

ninthlayer
09-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Why can't Islamics spread their religion peacefully, like how the Christians did in the Crusades?

Ninty Man
09-24-2006, 07:10 PM
now whoa whoa whoa haha come on it cant' be that bad. can it?

An ample portion of Moslims are fanatics. From fanaticism to terrorism, there's a small step, easily taken by some.

& for the record, to anyone & everyone that has compared Islam with Christianity. It's utterly irrelevant.

You know that gordo it's fat right?

HeadAroundU
09-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Muslims started ramadan today. Kill them all. They are hungry and weak now.

Llamas
09-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Why can't Islamics spread their religion peacefully, like how the Christians did in the Crusades?

pfft, like Christians ever STOPPED spreading their religion peacefully. Those campus preachers NEVER yell at me daily and tell me I'm going to hell! They NEVER walk by me on my way to class and hold bible tracts 2 inches in front of my face, walking along side of me for a good block until I either take the damn thing or they get tired of walking with me. They NEVER bribe students to skip class by offering them "free money just by answering some simple trivia questions", then when people stop, ask a few really easy questions for a dollar, and then offer $20 if you're a "good person", and when someone says they are, laugh and say that only Jesus can pass this test. Srsly, muslims need to take a few tips from the christians. None of this passively taking time out of your day to pray, or wearing concealing clothes! That disturbs my life too much!

ninthlayer
09-25-2006, 03:52 AM
You're obviously lying.

wheelchairman
09-25-2006, 04:37 AM
Wait a minute, they just give out dollars? Why am I sitting in this shithole country. :(

Sin Studly
09-25-2006, 07:21 AM
one of this passively taking time out of your day to pray, or wearing concealing clothes!

You left out 'or killing people'.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-25-2006, 07:54 AM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7383/jesus8bp.jpg THIS sick stuff is what I'm referrin' to! It's ONE thing to say I disagree with it! You still retain your integrity! But when you do crap like this,you lose ALL integrity and credibility!:rolleyes:

Sinister
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
THIS sick stuff is what I'm referrin' to! It's ONE thing to say I disagree with it! You still retain your integrity! But when you do crap like this,you lose ALL integrity and credibility!:rolleyes:
He might lose that, but the lol-factor more than makes up for it.

Also, do you have problems seeing the difference between g and ' on your keyboard ?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-25-2006, 07:58 AM
Are libraries closed on Sundays?
T.C.C. is, but the Kirn Memorial downtown is open 1-5 on Sundays. I usually do laundry that day.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-25-2006, 09:35 AM
He might lose that, but the lol-factor more than makes up for it.

Also, do you have problems seeing the difference between g and ' on your keyboard ?
The lol factor?! Now THAT'S somethin' to laugh at! The g thing,I type like I speak,with a SOUTHERN accent!

ninthlayer
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Hahahahaha, you're from the South? Go fucking figure.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Hahahahaha, you're from the South? Go fucking figure.

Born and raised in Hampton Roads,Virginia,and damn proud of it!:D

Whiplash
09-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Boy howdy..........

Llamas
09-25-2006, 05:56 PM
You left out 'or killing people'.

that's not something I see happening every day. I've actually never seen a muslim kill anyone.

MB ooooooh goooood I-dea! we shud all type like we tahk! such a goooood I-dea! I've got a 'sooooht'n accint, sooo I shud definitely type out mye wards. Yah der eh, doncha nooo! its cooler to make shurrr that people knoooow that I have n accint insted of yew-sing propur spelling!

wheelchairman
09-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Seriously though, not using the letter "g" at the end of his verbs is alright. If anyone had a hard time understanding which words he meant, well then you are probably about as dumb as him.

Sin Studly
09-26-2006, 05:27 AM
I think it's the whole replacement for ' that is lame. Trying to transliterate his accent and all. I mean, how would you guys like it if I typed the way I spoke, complete with crikeys, g'days, rhyming slang and 'cunt' as every sixth word?

wheelchairman
09-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Rhyming slang is the worst thing ever.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Seriously though, not using the letter "g" at the end of his verbs is alright. If anyone had a hard time understanding which words he meant, well then you are probably about as dumb as him.

It ain't hard understandin' what I type! As far as bein' dumb, that's YOUR opinion! HALF of you guys have computer trainin' to one degree or another,me? NONE WHATSOEVER! What I DO know,I learned on my own! Regardless what you think,I'm independent,whether I'm an expert or not.

wheelchairman
09-26-2006, 06:10 AM
It ain't hard understandin' what I type! As far as bein' dumb, that's YOUR opinion! HALF of you guys have computer trainin' to one degree or another,me? NONE WHATSOEVER! What I DO know,I learned on my own! Regardless what you think,I'm independent,whether I'm an expert or not.

Most of us don't have computer "trainin'". Only sexegenarians get that.

Sin Studly
09-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Rhyming slang is the worst thing ever.

But it's worth good bunsen to see the Chevy Chase of a septic trying to follow your John Dory. Besides, the tin lids love it.

wheelchairman
09-26-2006, 01:40 PM
I may not know rhymin slang but I know west coast, and that's the dominant English accent from here to the other side. Even your kin are saying goff and woof instead of golf and wolf. Dominance bitch, I love it.

OffspringPsycho
09-26-2006, 03:48 PM
the quran says that violence is only OK if someone threatens your life, those idiots who flew planes into the WTC's stood for the wrong thing and didn't follow their own religion

ninthlayer
09-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Because their lives/way of life weren't/wasn't threatened by the United States. At all.

Llamas
09-26-2006, 07:17 PM
right, they weren't threatened. and they weren't following their own religion. just like priests raping little boys aren't following catholicism. Those are people who say they're whatever religion, but really aren't.

Tigger Army
09-27-2006, 12:18 AM
the quran says that violence is only OK if someone threatens your life, those idiots who flew planes into the WTC's stood for the wrong thing and didn't follow their own religion

good to see someone on here actually read the quran before talking about what's written in there!

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Fletch, where are you from?

from Turkey
u?

The correct word is pesticides.

maybe we can say all of this things are massacre

killer_queen
09-27-2006, 08:23 AM
*sigh* I should have guessed. Paint It Black is also a Turk, fletch. That's why we hate him so much.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 08:31 AM
*sigh* I should have guessed. Paint It Black is also a Turk, fletch. That's why we hate him so much.

what is the reason for hating a Turk
am i saying bad words about your country and any other countries in the world

subjective minds will never find the reality.
be objective,search the truth and apologize

killer_queen
09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Turks don't deserve to be loved. You guys are fucking idiots and annoy me with everything you say about your country. Just shut up already.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Turks don't deserve to be loved. You guys are fucking idiots and annoy me with everything you say about your country. Just shut up already.

i don't said you should love Turks
but you can't insult us
what is annoying about Turkey can u explain it???if there is nothing you have to just shut up

there is no meaning to be disrespectful to another ppl
if you don't respect me and my nationality i don't even care about ur nonsense words
because you are nothing for me with these words

first learn being respectful to another ppl over the world from your family

then come and write your opinions here
if u can't understand this i don't really care
i don't want to hear anything insulting again
is it clear???

killer_queen
09-27-2006, 09:39 AM
If you don't want more insults just fucking leave you moron.

Your country's people don't let anyone have different beliefs, don't let women wear short skirts, don't let women go to school, don't let anyone have opinions.
Also, you don't miss any chance to defend your country and its pathetic people. You believe your country is the best. (which is obviously not). And you believe Armenian Genocide didn't happen, which deserves big lolz.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 10:00 AM

Your country's people don't let anyone have different beliefs, don't let women wear short skirts, don't let women go to school, don't let anyone have opinions.
Also, you don't miss any chance to defend your country and its pathetic people. You believe your country is the best. (which is obviously not). And you believe Armenian Genocide didn't happen, which deserves big lolz.

i adding a couple of pics from turkey so you will stop talking like that
In Turkey

about religion:

Türkiye'de resmî olarak Fener Rum Patrikhanesi, dünyada Constantinopolis Ekümenik Patrikhanesi olarak anılan kurum, 250 milyon mümine sahip Ortodoks dünyasının ruhanî önderi konumunda olan bir kurumdur

In English:

Fener Rum Patrikhanesi(Greek) which is officially founded in Turkey known in the world Constantinopolis Patriarchate(i don't know the exact translation of the word ''ekümenik'' so i didn't write it but it is about religion)
has 250 million believers and the biggest foundation of the Orthodox sectarian.

here is the picture of patrich
http://www.imagehell.com/out.php/i137507_serefsz.JPG

i will reply other points that u mentioned be patient
i am sure that i will make the points clear and everybody will see the fact
now it is proud enough for my country welcoming other religions believers as we will always do and we always did.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 10:09 AM

this is a photograph of Turkish students are graduated so you can easily understand girlz have education oppurtunity as boyz have

http://www.imagehell.com/out.php/i137529_mezuniyet.jpg

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 10:15 AM

i don't need to defend my country against illiterate ppl like you
those are the reality
there is not a country called Turkey as you heard from blabla and believed it without making any research.this is the reality that Turkey is not a Arabic country.Turkey is even more laic and secular from much more of the EU countries :)

edit: i am adding a photo of some graduated ppl from Turkey
look the blonde girl closer she is wearing a skirt it is not too much but it is short :D
did you shocked???

http://www.imagehell.com/out.php/i137532_mezuniyet15.jpg.w300h219.jpg

so all you need to do is;
don't believe anything without making a research about them
and do not talk about anybody or anything without perfect information
then apologize if you have respect to other ppl in the community

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 10:32 AM

Did the Armenian Genocide happened???
if you can prove it with documents
i will believe you :D

It is easy to be a Turk enemy
the reason is clear Muslims are terrorists
NO ONE CAN PROVE MUSLIMS are terrorist
MUSLIMS are human..
on the other hand;terrorists are exploiting the ISLAM in order to have more power they are sonofabitches like El Kaide or whatever

Mark_Bryan_420
09-27-2006, 11:09 AM
i don't said you should love Turks
but you can't insult us
what is annoying about Turkey can u explain it???if there is nothing you have to just shut up

there is no meaning to be disrespectful to another ppl
if you don't respect me and my nationality i don't even care about ur nonsense words
because you are nothing for me with these words

first learn being respectful to another ppl over the world from your family

then come and write your opinions here
if u can't understand this i don't really care
i don't want to hear anything insulting again
is it clear???
Howdy fletch! I understand your frustration about bein' insulted by a bunch of narrow minded,self righteous,morally bankrupt bunch of LOSERS!:rolleyes: I too have to put up with it! But I can give as good as I get! By all means,LET'EM HAVE IT! just be ready to put up a fight!

RickyCrack
09-27-2006, 11:29 AM
MB, your style of internet fighting is like flailing around like a fish hoping that you might be able to pee on something so you can hopefully get dropped back into the lake.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 11:33 AM
i don't care what they heard
i would really wan to make the crowd know the truth
and no1 can insult me
some of these ppl even don't have self respect to reply my posts ;)
if this .... knows insulting this ... should learn how to apologise :mad:

ermdevi@tion
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
But I can give as good as I get!

No you can't. You lack the intellectual capacity to undertake anything close to a debate.

I mean really, most reasonable people could argue your position better than you can.

killer_queen
09-27-2006, 12:02 PM
fletch or whatever, please stop trying to act like you know something and the "zomg, we have a church, we respct people's beliefs" bullshit. It's just pathetic that you don't know anything about your own country.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-27-2006, 12:05 PM
MB, your style of internet fighting is like flailing around like a fish hoping that you might be able to pee on something so you can hopefully get dropped back into the lake.
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bored.gif YAWN!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-27-2006, 12:09 PM
No you can't. You lack the intellectual capacity to undertake anything close to a debate.

I mean really, most reasonable people could argue your position better than you can.

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/sleep2.gif

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 12:45 PM
fletch or whatever, please stop trying to act like you know something and the "zomg, we have a church, we respct people's beliefs" bullshit. It's just pathetic that you don't know anything about your own country.

it shows you how wicked you are
do you didn't even read what i wrote
You haven't been in Turkey but you can talk about it :D
You haven't got any prove but you can talk :D
i am very doubtful about that you are forejudged.
so no need to answer you anymore
everybody can see the truth i can't do anything more to show you the truth
If you want to blame somebody you should know something
go and read a scientific book
maybe you will understand these things

respect,research,think,forejudge,MISTAKE,APOLOGIZE ,agree,shutting your mouth up if you don't know something about the subject

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 12:58 PM

i just wanna ask something else
have you got any mosque in your country???
you can't even tell name of your country :D
can't you tell
be objective...

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Did the Armenian Genocide happened???
if you can prove it with documents
i will believe you :D

Jesus christ!, You guy's did genocide the Armenians! The dutch goverment threw out two turkish men from there politicall party who denied it like you are doing.

You guys did admit already!

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Jesus christ!, You guy's did genocide the Armenians! The dutch goverment threw out two turkish men from there politicall party who denied it like you are doing.

sorry but i don't agree Dutch goverment as a decision maker or a source for a prove

it is just Dutch goverments opinion.It can be either true or false.

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 01:32 PM
The dutch goverment is a waaaay better source then the turkish goverment.

Just admit, Why would you give a fuck?, Its not like you did it.

Tigger Army
09-27-2006, 01:32 PM
sorry but i don't agree Dutch goverment as a decision maker or a source for a prove

it is just Dutch goverments opinion.It can be either true or false.

and usually it's false with the current gouvernment. But who cares it was genocide, it's quite a while ago and by now we've had worse genocides (if this was one). 1915 is rather long ago. What happened was bad and inexcusable no matter how many were killed but I don't really see why those three turks had to be thrown out of their political parties.

muddy
09-27-2006, 01:36 PM

should we make it like germans ? lol just admit it and dont pay its cash and start a world war lol(like in ww2)

RickyCrack
09-27-2006, 01:37 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bored.gif YAWN!

:eek: :o :(

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 01:40 PM
should we make it like germans ? lol just admit it and dont pay its cash and start a world war lol(like in ww2)

Ooooo please, The turks starting a world war? At least the germans had the balls to admit it.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 01:44 PM
The dutch goverment is a waaaay better source then the turkish goverment.

Just admit, Why would you give a fuck?, Its not like you did it.

dutch goverment is a nothing these days
whereas Turkish goverment is a nearly 0 nowadays

so think logically
as an example

when you are in a court you are blaming for a murdery.You didn't do it you know
however you have to prove that you are innocent or others won't believe you

you see it is not a thing that finishes with words.

It is pretty interesting that,the side is the Armenian who is against discussion of the events with documents from both side even they are blaming us.We Turks say we are innocent however they just say you did it and that is all.I don't even care what other countries believe.No one is trying find reality except us.

If researches prove there was an Armenian genocide i would felt sorry for them as a humanist.It is not important when the event happened if it is true

BUT if we are right they have to apologize from us and the other countries should change their laws and policies

muddy
09-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Ooooo please, The turks starting a world war? At least the germans had the balls to admit it.

haha we just show our balls at 1920's and defeat all european countries except you altough the half of our army didnt have proper guns...

ha i dont wantt to argue about it.dont we all brothers?all of those places you live in was ours..your grandgrandmas made you with our sperms .. lol

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 01:49 PM
but I don't really see why those three turks had to be thrown out of their political parties.

this is nonsense i agree with you

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Dude, You're full of it! I'm talking about the present, The turkish army could never even putt 100 soldiers in an enemy country. If they did NATO would be all over them, Admit it NATO rules the world.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Dude, You're full of it! I'm talking about the present, The turkish army could never even putt 100 soldiers in an enemy country. If they did NATO would be all over them, Admit it NATO rules the world.

pardon me can your country have 100 or 1000 soldiers to send to an enemy :)
it is nonsense to talk about armies at this topic i think

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 01:54 PM
We would never send a 1000 troops to our enemy's.

We would just send 5 airplanes and bomb the shit out of them.:)

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 01:58 PM
We would never send a 1000 troops to our enemy's.

We would just send 5 airplanes and bomb the shit out of them.:)

then you will become America in Vietnam :)
they bombed everywhere
also they bombed whole Afgan country but there are still terrorists out there :mad:

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 02:01 PM
We werent talking about Terrorists or guarilla warfare, Were talking about all open war.

Lets say the netherlands and turky are goign to war against each other, Who do you think will win?

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 02:08 PM
We werent talking about Terrorists or guarilla warfare, Were talking about all open war.

Lets say the netherlands and turky are goign to war against each other, Who do you think will win?

have you ever looked up the numbers and the list i advise you to look up ;)
3. biggest land army in the world

actually i am against war stuff
but you said suppose then let's :)

netherlands is as big as a city in Turkey when you calculate how many soldiers that you will have in an emergeny or in a war situation.it is not more than 4 million
in Turkey it is at least 20 million because of the young population

Turkey has much more military power than netherlands.number of soldiers is what i know.just tihnk about that you are living in a place where in the 4 side there is potential enemy + USA and Israel.so these things can give you an idea how big is the Turkish military power when we compare with the Dutchs'.

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
But our weapons are far more superior then yours. You guys are using the weapens we(western world) don't want.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
But our weapons are far more superior then yours. You guys are using the weapens we(western world) don't want.

all countries in NATO uses same stuff
colt m4a1 ak47 whatever

bomb stuff i won't even talk about that
only 1 bomb is enough to blow all Nederlands up :)

(I am always against war however the game civilization has the fault :D)

and i still think where are out of subject

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't care if we are off topic. This is a good discussion.

When war brakes out between our country's (god forbid) And you guy's do manage to kick our asses, What do you think would happen then? Western europe would come to my country's aid.

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't care if we are off topic. This is a good discussion.

When war brakes out between our country's (god forbid) And you guy's do manage to kick our asses, What do you think would happen then? Western europe would come to my country's aid.

:) it is a good question however countries only come to others help i they have benefit.
like the example in Bosnia-Herzigova lots of ppl died then suddenly UN came
where were them before when the Bosnian ppl dieing??? :(

so you see war is not good when it not on computer games ;)

Whiplash
09-27-2006, 02:25 PM
War is always good, when we are fighting muslims that is.;) But its bullshit anyway turky and the netherlands would never go to war.;)

FLeTch
09-27-2006, 02:30 PM
War is always good, when we are fighting muslims that is.;) But its bullshit anyway turky and the netherlands would never go to war.;)

i think no war is not good
but it everytime exists in the history and now still
even ppl have war with each other
countries have war with the rest of the world at least economically
but the war which human dies is a tragedy
religion wars are just bullshit
who invented it i dunno but is nonsense
he is Christian i am Muslim the other is Jewish why can't we all live together???
there lots of reasons but the first is ppl and countries who is against peace :confused:

ninthlayer
09-27-2006, 03:25 PM
he is Christian i am Muslim the other is Jewish why can't we all live together???
Because all Muslims are terrorists and want to kill the Jews and Christians, duh.

killerqueen <3

FLeTch
09-28-2006, 05:20 AM
Because all Muslims are terrorists and want to kill the Jews and Christians, duh.

killerqueen <3

killerqueen denilen o.&#231;. senin ananın amını sikiyim
T&#252;rk&#231;e konuşmayı nerden &#246;ğrndin bilmiyorum ama d&#252;nyalarını skicem isyan ettirdin beni
%90 k&#252;rts&#252;nd&#252;r :mad:

shut up sonofabitch stay away

Mark_Bryan_420
09-28-2006, 05:44 AM
He is Christian I am Muslim the other is Jewish why can't we all live together???

I would have NO problem seein' mosques,synagogues and churches all lined up on the same block! The ONLY muslims I don't like are the violent ones! I have no problem with the peaceful moderate ones! That's what tolerance and religious freedom is all about!

Sin Studly
09-28-2006, 07:38 AM
Whiplash, no offence, but your nation's army can't take over an old folk's home.

Tigger Army
09-28-2006, 09:10 AM

Not really, nato has shit to say about what's going on really. If someone rebels against the nato they usually don't do a thing against it anyway. Pretty much like the UN

Whiplash, no offence, but your nation's army can't take over an old folk's home.

Hey don't underestimate our bicycles!

wheelchairman
09-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I would have NO problem seein' mosques,synagogues and churches all lined up on the same block! The ONLY muslims I don't like are the violent ones! I have no problem with the peaceful moderate ones! That's what tolerance and religious freedom is all about!

Do you believe there is no violence done by Christians? Or Jews? (I'll stick with the monotheistic religions, fucking buddhist monk bastards.)

Mark_Bryan_420
09-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Do you believe there is no violence done by Christians? Or Jews?
As far as the Christians are concerned,if you're referrin' to the Crusades,yes,but even then,concernin the Council of Nicea and Constantine,christianity was tainted by Roman paganism disguised as christianity!:rolleyes: As for the Jews,as far back as 483 B.C.E. or so beginnin' with Levi,then Judah,the pure seed was corrupted by Kenites (seed of Cain,who killed his brother Abel and was the seed of Satan!)

ermdevi@tion
09-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Cain,who killed his brother Abel and was the seed of Satan!

Lol.

10 chars.

wheelchairman
09-28-2006, 01:12 PM
As far as the Christians are concerned,if you're referrin' to the Crusades,yes,but even then,concernin the Council of Nicea and Constantine,christianity was tainted by Roman paganism disguised as christianity!:rolleyes: As for the Jews,as far back as 483 B.C.E. or so beginnin' with Levi,then Judah,the pure seed was corrupted by Kenites (seed of Cain,who killed his brother Abel and was the seed of Satan!)

I'm talking about shooting abortion doctors for instance. Or we could mention the Phalangists. You seem to know a lot of Israeli history, this isn't exactly an Israeli story, but it involves geographical similarities.

Or the spanish Falangistas as well.

The KKK is also militant and very much rooted in Christianity. I could go on. But I don't need to.

As for the jews, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. No contemporary interpretation of Christianity (that is widely accepted) claims that Cain is the seed of Satan. I mean wow.

ninthlayer
09-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Today must be Bible Beating day. Does that mean that tomorrow is Hooray for Marijuana! day?

0r4ng3
09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Every day is "Hooray for Marijuana" Day!

Whiplash
09-29-2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah!!, Ganja for everyone!!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-29-2006, 07:30 AM
I'm talking about shooting abortion doctors for instance. Or we could mention the Phalangists. You seem to know a lot of Israeli history, this isn't exactly an Israeli story, but it involves geographical similarities. A TRUE christian wouldn't be blowin' up abortion clinics,only religious fanatics do that! A true christian would only preach against abortion!:rolleyes:

The KKK is also militant and very much rooted in Christianity. I could go on. But I don't need to. The KKK used christianity to preach racism,but were not true christians,or anywhere near it!

As for the jews, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. No contemporary interpretation of Christianity (that is widely accepted) claims that Cain is the seed of Satan. I mean wow. Then take a look at this. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-images/0972134700/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all/104-8306537-2104713?ie=UTF8&s=books#gallery It is documented in Genesis;6 that there were GIANTS like these in Noah's day who were HYBRIDS,half human,half angel! I don't know if you believe in spirits or not,but I do! I know it sounds CRAZY,but it's never been disproven,even in the scientific community,much less the religious community no matter how much they tried!

wheelchairman
09-29-2006, 08:07 AM
A TRUE christian wouldn't be blowin' up abortion clinics,only religious fanatics do that! A true christian would only preach against abortion!:rolleyes:
You're using the "true ____" cop-out. Muslims would say the same thing about those guys blowing shit up. Those aren't real muslims, etc. That's bullshit. They see themselves as muslims, as those guys see themselves as Christians. What you should say is that they are preaching a misinterpreted version of Christianity or something.

Then take a look at this. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-images/0972134700/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all/104-8306537-2104713?ie=UTF8&s=books#gallery It is documented in Genesis;6 that there were GIANTS like these in Noah's day who were HYBRIDS,half human,half angel! I don't know if you believe in spirits or not,but I do! I know it sounds CRAZY,but it's never been disproven,even in the scientific community,much less the religious community no matter how much they tried!
How do you prove that human/angel giants never existed? You can start by saying that no physical evidence has ever been found to support this theory...

Mark_Bryan_420
09-29-2006, 08:38 AM
You're using the "true ____" cop-out. Muslims would say the same thing about those guys blowing shit up. Those aren't real muslims, etc. That's bullshit. They see themselves as muslims, as those guys see themselves as Christians. What you should say is that they are preaching a misinterpreted version of Christianity or something.

How do you prove that human/angel giants never existed? You can start by saying that no physical evidence has ever been found to support this theory... I can buy both points! I was usin' the true christian/muslim thing to distinguish between the true christians/muslims and the fake ones!

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 10:59 AM
h8 @ religious poseurs!!!!

Tigger Army
09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
How do you prove that human/angel giants never existed? You can start by saying that no physical evidence has ever been found to support this theory...

just because no one found evidence to prove anything doesn't give 100% certainty it doesn't exist though. Unless there is evidence that proofs the oposit.

may I add though that this goes for basically any theory/hypothesis.

notoriousdoc
09-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Obviously they are. This religion thing is just a front.

Like Christianity is for abusing choir boys

Tizzalicious
09-29-2006, 12:01 PM
just because no one found evidence to prove anything doesn't give 100% certainty it doesn't exist though. Unless there is evidence that proofs the oposit.

may I add though that this goes for basically any theory/hypothesis.

No, it just makes it a baseless claim.

Tigger Army
09-29-2006, 12:13 PM
true but even a baseless claim COULD be correct

Tizzalicious
09-29-2006, 02:13 PM

Yes, but then it's not worth bringing up in a debate.

ninthlayer
09-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Obviously they are. This religion thing is just a front.

Like Christianity is for abusing choir boys
Tried and failed at humor.

No, it just makes it a baseless claim.
Love you, welcome to MB's strategy for arguing.

I could claim to have been visited by J.Criz himself and no one could bring evidence against it.

JoY
09-29-2006, 03:40 PM
so? did he visit you?

Tigger Army
09-30-2006, 05:10 AM
I could claim to have been visited by J.Criz himself and no one could bring evidence against it.

you could. it's exactly my point, scientifically seen you can't rule it out

ermdevi@tion
09-30-2006, 09:25 AM
But that would fly in the face of the scientific method...making the claim un-scientific.

HornyPope
09-30-2006, 11:54 AM
I think I heard somewhere that for a given theory to pass as scientific, one should be able to falsify a variable to obtain a different result. Or I forgot how that went.

Tigger Army
09-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I think I heard somewhere that for a given theory to pass as scientific, one should be able to falsify a variable to obtain a different result. Or I forgot how that went.

falsification? Falsification rules out falsification though.

"But that would fly in the face of the scientific method...making the claim un-scientific."

Like science is the only good we have. Science can fail too. I'm not saying it does always (infact I strongly support science) but you have to keep sceptical even (or maybe especially) when science is involved.

ninthlayer
09-30-2006, 03:07 PM
so? did he visit you?
He literally lives in my heart. It burns from time to time.

Turks
10-07-2006, 05:19 AM
All Moslem Are Good

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 05:49 AM
All Moslem Are Good

i appriciate you brother

darea
10-18-2006, 01:42 AM
actually all real muslims are good, cause those who are extremists and terrorists are just not real muslims, they're just assholes

Tigger Army
10-18-2006, 03:57 AM
thank you for the great respons, it was very enlightening and right on time

greek
10-20-2006, 10:29 AM
i didn't read the whole thread cuz it's very big but really how can someone's religion talking about spreading the religion with the fire and the sword and not be terrorist? i don't mean every muslim is but the people who are into the religion and very loyal either are or will become one day!

Tigger Army
10-20-2006, 02:45 PM
concidering the words Fire and Sword were most likely meant as symbols for Strenght and Justice (like they have been used for centuries in other books and poetry) it really depends on how you interprete the "words of truth" that have been written

wheelchairman
10-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Well Greeks always were the most anal people in history. And it doesn't matter which meaning of the word anal you chose, it will still be true.

Tigger Army
10-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Well Greeks always were the most anal people in history. And it doesn't matter which meaning of the word anal you chose, it will still be true.

"The only true love is the one between two men" Plato

greek
10-20-2006, 05:17 PM
who taught u that. lol let me know if plato was talking english!! dah!
i've been taught ancient greek and nothing like that was in the books! there is translation and more than 2 thousand years between us and the years of plato

Tigger Army
10-20-2006, 11:58 PM
he actually wrote that and things similar to it on several pages. I think it was in the phaedo but I'm not entirely certain about that.

doesn't really matter since it could be interpreted in more ways than just buttsex

wheelchairman
10-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Because it's a well known fact that there wasn't rampant homosexuality in ancient Greece...

greek
10-21-2006, 03:57 AM
i can say the same for many people. who is going to prove that i'm wrong? there were gay in ancient greece but just like other countries but there they haven't had writing like ancient greek had. also if there was only gay people how do greece exist?

wheelchairman
10-21-2006, 06:43 AM
i can say the same for many people. who is going to prove that i'm wrong? there were gay in ancient greece but just like other countries but there they haven't had writing like ancient greek had. also if there was only gay people how do greece exist?

Not as gay. It's probably also why you guys are so damn sensitive about it these days.

You want an example of what I mean, read above.

greek
10-21-2006, 10:40 AM
first of all the thread is about mouslims and if they are terrorists or not. if you want to talk about it make a thread.
secondly if i said to you that your grandparents were gay but they married and had kids just because they didn't want everyone else to learn about their homosexuality. do u think it is bad? can u prove me they didn't do what i said?
it's an endless discussion. u can't prove me anything and so i can't. if u want make a thread about it

wheelchairman
10-21-2006, 02:19 PM
first of all the thread is about mouslims and if they are terrorists or not. if you want to talk about it make a thread.
secondly if i said to you that your grandparents were gay but they married and had kids just because they didn't want everyone else to learn about their homosexuality. do u think it is bad? can u prove me they didn't do what i said?
it's an endless discussion. u can't prove me anything and so i can't. if u want make a thread about it

It's pretty well known that Ancient Greek was the gayest nation ever. I mean, as far as sources can tell. My grandparents, it's possible, I really couldn't care. So why do you?

Izie
10-21-2006, 02:23 PM
It wasn't fruity though, it was hardcore anal action to bond between two strong specimen.

-HP

Tigger Army
10-21-2006, 02:50 PM
So bloody what? So bloody what if according to Pericletes (sp) no man could be called a good citizen if he didn't sleep with a young boy? So bloody what? Yeah, those statues of kouroi & ephebes. Well they weren't built by mistake. Armies of homosexual hoplites in Greece fought back to back & were known for their courage & bravery & undying loyalty.

Suck on this.

you sound irritated. I honestly ask myself why though

greek
10-21-2006, 06:25 PM
dusky μαλλον και ο τιγρης σαν τον sin ειναι. λεει οτι λεει μονο για να τον προσεχουν.

greek
10-22-2006, 06:32 AM
εμενα με λενε τασο.

Mark_Bryan_420
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
actually all real muslims are good, cause those who are extremists and terrorists are just not real muslims, they're just assholes
I couldn't have said it better myself! I have NO problem with the MODERATE ones,just the ones that think you should convert or die!

Pena
10-26-2006, 08:11 AM
No. Not necessarily all muslims are terrorists but the religion and the politic them are very anti capitalism.

We always see people of orient medium makes fire in flags of capitalism countries because the wash of their minds are very strong. Sometimes good people makes things that the government or the religion makes these ignorant people to make.

German Andres
10-31-2006, 01:58 PM
No. Not necessarily all muslims are terrorists but the religion and the politic them are very anti capitalism.

We always see people of orient medium makes fire in flags of capitalism countries because the wash of their minds are very strong. Sometimes good people makes things that the government or the religion makes these ignorant people to make.

Totally in agree with you.

muslima
11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
quote I don't think that all muslims are terrorists, but I do believe that their very religion is based on terror. How do you think Muhammed spread his new religion to the world, he killed those who would not believe or made them pay him money to finance his "holy" wars. I think most muslims are oblivious to the fact that their religion is not based on peace, but death to infidels:mad:

tht is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard if you have no knowledge of islam admit it and i will try my best to answer ur questions but to say tht muhammad (pbuh) killed those who would not beleive or made them pay him money is ridicilous he fled mecca where he grew up bcause the quraysh wouldnt let the muslims practice their religion he went all the way to medinah and they came after him to kill all the muslims wat do you expect them to do but fight back thts where they got the stupid phrase islam was spread by the sword

Steerpike
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
tht is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard if you have no knowledge of islam admit it and i will try my best to answer ur questions but to say tht muhammad (pbuh) killed those who would not beleive or made them pay him money is ridicilous he fled mecca where he grew up bcause the quraysh wouldnt let the muslims practice their religion he went all the way to medinah and they came after him to kill all the muslims wat do you expect them to do but fight back thts where they got the stupid phrase islam was spread by the sword
Precisely. I mean, muslims haven't hurt anyone since, right?

Paint_It_Black
11-10-2006, 03:11 AM
In addition to all being terrorists, I recently found some strong evidence showing that all Muslims are also homosexual.

darea
11-10-2006, 08:03 AM
why don't we create a thread about all americans are terrorists or religious maniacs (cause as far as religion goes they are crazy...)?

Sin Studly
11-10-2006, 12:09 PM
why don't we create a thread about all americans are terrorists or religious maniacs (cause as far as religion goes they are crazy...)?

You're a retard.

FLeTch
11-10-2006, 04:04 PM
You're a retard.

did anyone said you are a brainless sonofabitch???
i remembered i said it 39630951351635 times but you can't see the point

Sin Studly
11-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Death to all Turks.

Paint_It_Black
11-10-2006, 10:48 PM
We no longer consider Gulsah a Turk, right?

Sin Studly
11-10-2006, 11:46 PM
You might not. I do.

Tigger Army
11-11-2006, 12:03 AM
You might not. I do.

true, but most likely you concider any form of (sub)human life as Turk

Sin Studly
11-11-2006, 02:16 AM
Other way around, fool. I consider all Turks to be subhuman life.

killer_queen
11-11-2006, 05:01 AM
You might not. I do.

It's because I don't want your abortions anymore, isn't it? Christ, you're such a loser.

Paint_It_Black
11-11-2006, 05:06 AM
Christ, you're such a loser.

Mohammed was a bigger loser. Fucking Muslims.

Have my abortions instead.

Sin Studly
11-11-2006, 05:29 AM
It's because I don't want your abortions anymore, isn't it? Christ, you're such a loser.

Yes. Yes it is.

F@ BANKZ
11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
FFS when will you learn: If your gonna persecute someone persecute Jews because they are richer and have more money to be pillaged.

II NOODLES II
12-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Arabs aswell

Overworked & Underfucked
12-08-2006, 10:08 AM
I work with a whole bunch of Arabs/muslims. The owner of my company, my boss and a whole lot of the employees are arabic. I've discussed the war and terrorism with all of them (all of the ones who speak English well enough to understand the conversation, anyway.) One of them didn't care one way or the other about the 9/11 attacks, the rest of them were completely opposed to everything that's going on.

Paint_It_Black
12-08-2006, 03:00 PM
The ones that seemed indifferent to it are moderates and the others were lying.

offspring2
12-24-2006, 06:55 AM
It's a very serious topic. I swear. Let's debate it.

not ALL of them. they jus get brainwashed and think that violence and mass murder is religion

Offspring-Junkie
12-25-2006, 05:54 AM
not ALL of them. they jus get brainwashed and think that violence and mass murder is religion

lol, violence and mass murder cannot be religion, even to them.

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 06:49 AM

special thanks for your objective comment
i hope that everybody can understand reality one day

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 07:03 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/mohammad.jpg

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Sin Studly=sonofabitch

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 07:35 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/mohammad2.jpg

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Sin Studly said that her mother is a perfect bitch :)

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 08:18 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/mohammad.jpg

Turks
12-27-2006, 08:26 AM
sin ... are u stupid or are u child ?

dont you believe god ...

son of bitch...

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 08:51 AM
I'd really love to know why the Turks in this forum seem to think that they deserve special treatment. EVERYONE's beliefs go under fire here.

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 08:55 AM
lolz, ur a manhating dyke stupid liberal michael-moore fellator go and help immigrants ruin our nice country liberal fag feminist omg u don't eat meat u must hate small businesses

etc.

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 08:56 AM
lolz, ur a manhating dyke stupid liberal michael-moore fellator go and help immigrants ruin our nice country liberal fag feminist omg u don't eat meat u must hate small businesses

etc.

Exactly. Thanks.

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 11:57 AM
I'd really love to know why the Turks in this forum seem to think that they deserve special treatment. EVERYONE's beliefs go under fire here.

then show me just one example that anyone insulted Christianity???
isn't there any
pathetic

i think freedom should not be a purpose to achieve something like idea sharing
not a subjective material for people to>>> insult or blame with no reason

even if so i never insulted anyone wtih being Christian or being Jewish.
people should know how to talk

ex.
today a moderator closed my topic
and before she does she puts the drawing which called Muhammed:mad:

where is the equality???

0r4ng3
12-27-2006, 12:01 PM
You know why no one insults Christianity here? Because there's no one to throw hissy fits and make troll accounts and spam threads whenever it happens. Insulting Christianity just isn't as entertaining.

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 12:05 PM
then show me just one example that anyone insulted Christianity???
isn't there any
pathetic

Not just anyone insulted Christianity....

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27221

the_GoDdEsS
12-27-2006, 12:05 PM
ex.
today a moderator closed my topic
[/B]

Fletch, me and other moderators had to close and delete your topics because they were against the forum guidelines set by the administrator. If you posted only one, no problem. But you kept re-posting them and that is already considered spam by our rules. Please tell your people to stop spamming or kindly post one thread for yourselves and discuss your issues there. Nobody would disrespect that.

Paint_It_Black
12-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Christians are whiney pussies who thrive on being persecuted.

Jews have big noses and take everyone's money.

Muslims are psychopathic scumbags who will blow you up for drawing a harmless picture.

Now, let's see if this provokes homicidal rage in any Christians or Jews, shall we?

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Fletch, me and other moderators had to close and delete your topics because they were against the forum guidelines set by the administrator. If you posted only one, no problem. But you kept re-posting them and that is already considered spam by our rules. Please tell your people to stop spamming or kindly post one thread for yourselves and discuss your issues there. Nobody would disrespect that.

they,including you disrespected
this is the punishment

also i would like to know who is the administrator

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Christians are whiney pussies who thrive on being persecuted.

Jews have big noses and take everyone's money.

Muslims are psychopathic scumbags who will blow you up for drawing a harmless picture.

Now, let's see if this provokes homicidal rage in any Christians or Jews, shall we?

you shouldn't insult any it is that
what we want is respect to the beliefs

JohnnyNemesis
12-27-2006, 01:34 PM

Yeah, Christians are NEVER insulted here, right?

Go slaughter some Armenians, fascist scum.

lilian [darkest star]
12-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Poor Armenians

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 06:08 PM
you shouldn't insult any it is that
what we want is respect to the beliefs

There's no fucking obligation for us to respect your beliefs, and acting like a terrorist about it is only going to make people hate your ridiculous fucked-up religion more. Deal with it, scumbag.

RickyCrack
12-27-2006, 09:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/muhatlda.jpg

FLeTch
12-28-2006, 12:21 AM

Yeah, Christians are NEVER insulted here, right?

Go slaughter some Armenians, fascist scum.

i am not fascist
i never approved fascist acts like sin studly does

also about the Armenian issue
go read Prof. Dr. Bernard Shaw's books
learn what happened in history from science not from liars

the topic that you showed to us is not an insult for Christianity
Prostestants and Catholics can discuss about religion
it should be

but noboby can't come and insult my religion
that is the point where you can't understand

FLeTch
12-28-2006, 12:25 AM
There's no fucking obligation for us to respect your beliefs, and acting like a terrorist about it is only going to make people hate your ridiculous fucked-up religion more. Deal with it, scumbag.

LEARN WHAT ISLAM is then talk sonofabitch

i haven't seen any fascist like you before

the thing that you can't understand is that

i can fuck this froum posting more than 5 topics in less than 10 seconds
remove the drawings of Muhammed!!!!:mad:

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 12:32 AM
FLeTch:

I'm going to stop joking around and try to be serious with you now. I hope this helps you.

Many people here respect Islam. Other people here do not. You will not change anyone's personality or viewpoints with threats, especially with the kinds of things you have been doing. This is a message board that cannot harm you in real life, and will have no bearing on you in the real world.

Endymion
12-28-2006, 12:52 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/mohammed.jpg

0r4ng3
12-28-2006, 05:40 AM
FLeTch:

I'm going to stop joking around and try to be serious with you now. I hope this helps you.

Many people here respect Islam. Other people here do not. You will not change anyone's personality or viewpoints with threats, especially with the kinds of things you have been doing. This is a message board that cannot harm you in real life, and will have no bearing on you in the real world.
Being serious isn't going to work. Logic only bounces off of him. He's just gonna make about 12 more posts about how he's going to rape you.

skaterpunke
01-07-2007, 05:02 PM
well, i think that islam is a VERY fucked-up religion, but some other religions arent much better. catholic priests molest little boys.

killer_queen
01-08-2007, 03:42 AM
omg, priests molest little boys. That doesn't mean that some priests are sick in the head. That means religion is BAD.

Seriously though, I hope you get molested by the priests one day. Then you can be actually useful.

Paint_It_Black
01-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Being molested would be awesome. You get to experiment without anyone calling you a fag, plus prove that all Catholics are fags. Total win.

And all Muslims are terrorists.

Jakebert
01-08-2007, 12:16 PM
well, i think that islam is a VERY fucked-up religion, but some other religions arent much better. catholic priests molest little boys.

You're like Jay Leno. You take things that aren't current or huge problems anymore and use them to make stupid comments. Next you're going to say you don't like lawyers because "this one time, this guy sued because his coffee was too hot! Can you believe that!"

Sin Studly
01-08-2007, 12:41 PM
catholic priests molest little boys.

So do I, what's your point?

skaterpunke
01-08-2007, 04:58 PM
So do I, what's your point?

thats really kinky

Lithuanian Offspring
01-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Budhism is an extremely violent religion. They consider violence cathartic. Ever seen Fight Club, but that's a very Budhist movie, and it's definately not peaceful. It's only an idiotic misconception that Budhism is in any way peaceful.

You completely missed the point.. There's no voilence in Buddhism. Just because you saw Fight Club it doesn't make you a philosofizer... The book and movie were purely about anarchy. Nothing to do with reaching nirvana.

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2007, 03:00 PM
He got banned for spamming. Which is what's going to happen to you, eventually.

RickyCrack
01-09-2007, 06:11 PM
spam is 99% of the time on topic. It dosn't matter if it's on topic or not, what matters is the content and you have yet to make a post with any content or meaning.

Llamas
01-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to say that Gulsah terrorized my bed last night. Therefore, I believe all Muslims are terrorists. Bitches.

Sin Studly
01-09-2007, 10:52 PM
You completely missed the point.. There's no voilence in Buddhism. Just because you saw Fight Club it doesn't make you a philosofizer... The book and movie were purely about anarchy. Nothing to do with reaching nirvana.

Ignore him, he's one of the biggest fuckwits this board will ever see.

The_Lightning_Rod2991
01-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Not all Muslims are terrorists, it's stereotyping, just like saying everyone who listens to My Chemical Romance is Emo, not true
(i say that because my cousin listens to MCR but he isn't emo)

HornyPope
01-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Hahaha, good one!

RickyCrack
01-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Not all Muslims are terrorists, it's stereotyping, just like saying everyone who listens to My Chemical Romance is Emo, not true

But everybody to references mcr in a serious tone and or argument/conversation is in fact retarded.

Speakeasy
01-11-2007, 09:27 PM

Hey mom? Wha... uh... what do you? Well, if I *cough* if someone really likes boys instead of girls, is there something wrong with them? I mean, I don't, there's just this guy I know who does.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Yes, yes I do.

XYlophonetreeZ
06-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Was there ever any decent discussion in this thread? I read bits and pieces and didn't find any. In any case, I'm gonna try and probably fail to generate some. And I say "fail" because I don't consider the 10 "tl;dr" posts that will inevitably follow this post to be decent discussion.

For some reason, now more than ever, I've noticed an increasing hostility towards Islam as a whole. Shortly after 9/11 I heard a few stories of discrimination from my Muslim friends, and a fair amount of prejudiced shit about "towelheads" and whatnot from local rednecks. The difference is that before, it seemed to only be the rednecks of whom I would expect nothing better, bashing the entire Islam religion. Now this opinion seems to be popularized among semi-intelligent people. It's actually turned into a prominent topic of intellectual debate.

I don't know if it was the Muhammad cartoon thing or Fox News or what. What I'm finding amusing/sad is that the Christian right see completely eye to eye with Muslim terrorists on absolutely everything except which religion is right.

Anti-Islamic white Americans who have never read the Qu'ran love to say "Islam is a religion of hate! If you consider yourself a Muslim but don't blow shit up and abuse women and suicide-bomb Christians and Jews, then you are not practicing what the evil religion really preaches!" Whereas, liberal anti-anti-Islamic (because to call them pro-Islamic is a bit ridiculous) white Americans who have also never read the Qu'ran love to say "Islam is a peaceful religion, it's only a select few extremists who use it to justify violence!" How do we settle this debate? By taking a bunch of quotes from the Qu'ran out of context and analyzing them to death, of course.

Even IF the Qu'ran justifies terrorism, what does it matter? What are we gonna do differently- eradicate Islam? Any scripture can be twisted to justify violence or domestic abuse or anal sex or whatever. When people say that Islam is violent and that the terrorists are the only ones that carry it out correctly, they are essentially becoming terrorists themselves.

At my school this spring, there were a bunch of flyers that were put up by the conservative activist group on campus, and they depicted a stereotypical Arab man, beard and turban, with giant block letters above it that said "THIS MAN WANTS TO KILL YOU." They were just ads for a documentary they were screening on the dangers of extreme Islam, but I still got pretty steamed when I saw them. I was actually going to print out a bunch of pictures of Spottswood from Team America and place one next to all the flyers and draw a speech bubble around "THIS MAN WANTS TO KILL YOU," but I was too busy.

Basically I find this trend very, very disturbing. Because we are dangerously close to having a crusade mentality sweep our nation. Do a facebook group search for "Islam." When I first did, I almost threw up. "MOHAMMAD WAS A MURDERER!!!1" No, dumbfuck, he was a warrior, and so were 50% of your own historical heroes. Jesus didn't happen to be one, so you can preach peace. Good for you. But how many people did King David, or Joshua, or most Old Testament heroes kill? Are Jews murderers too?

One more thing: please name, quickly, the country with the largest Muslim population in the world. Quick. What was your answer?

Iraq?
Iran?
Pakistan?
Turkey?
Egypt?
Saudi Arabia?

Wrong x6. It's Indonesia, by a margin of almost 40 million Muslims. In other words, please proceed to shove your narrow-minded equation of Muslim = Arab up your ass. People are being racist, not speaking out against a religion. And they don't even know it. When we attack Afghanistan and Iraq, terms like "Islamofascism" get coined. When Palestine retaliates against Israel, religion is always brought up. But in 1999, when we got involved in the Kosovo War, we were liberating "ethnic Albanians." No mention of what religion most of them are. Why is it that Islam only defines a people or a nationality if they happen to look "Arab"? And now you've got Bush parading around Albania, and while I believe his intentions for the country are truly good, it's also a blatant attempt to boost his image. It can also clear our (correct) image as an increasingly anti-Islamic nation, but the bitch of that (besides being condescending as hell, portraying them as "model Muslims") is that it exposes the racism that truly underlies what we think is anti-Islamism. Really the decision to visit there was a brilliant move on his part. It's like Albania's existence was a perfect lifeline for Bush. He should write Clinton a thank-you note.

There are extremists, yes. They are dangerous, yes. And their ideals come from the Islam religion, yes. And I understand the mentality of "when you have a problem, you have to attack the root of the problem." But I wouldn't care if there were a religion with over a billion followers that blatantly advocates cannibalism: it is NOT smart to attack people's fundamental systems of religion's beliefs. If there is one crystal-clear thing to be learned from history, then that has just got to be it.

Sin Studly
06-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Wait, and a "Crusade mentality" is a bad thing? If it weren't for the Crusades nothing could have united the Catholics, and the Fatamids and Seljuks would have carved up a bickering and disunited Europe between them, and you'd be writing that post in Arabic.

One more thing: please name, quickly, the country with the largest Muslim population in the world. Quick. What was your answer?

Iraq?
Iran?
Pakistan?
Turkey?
Egypt?
Saudi Arabia?

Wrong x6. It's Indonesia, by a margin of almost 40 million Muslims. In other words, please proceed to shove your narrow-minded equation of Muslim = Arab up your ass.

I really don't understand the point you're making here. Since when are Persians, Pakis, Egyptians and Turks 'Arabs'? Or did you just make a narrow-minded equation that Middle Easternish = Arab?

XYlophonetreeZ
06-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Egyptians are culturally and linguistically aligned with Arabs. Most Americans don't know the difference. Persians aren't Arabs, but most Americans don't know the difference, so Iran's inclusion doesn't really affect the point I'm proving. Point taken on the other 2.

Pakistan and Turkey admittedly weaken my point that Americans are anti-Arabic more than anti-Islamic. I first intended to list a bunch of commonly known Islamic nations to emphasize that Indonesia had the most Muslims but distractedly included the next few most populous countries based on my own knowledge, not based on the focal points of anti-Islamic attention in the US. Actually, my point would have been stronger had I pointed out that #s 1, 2, and 3 in Muslim population are Indonesia, India, Pakistan.

And I shouldn't even need to point out why a crusade mentality is a horrible thing. Are you seriously suggesting that if we don't adopt the basic mission of uprooting Islam with Christianity, then Islam will overtake the Western world? Just because it might have happened that way almost a thousand years ago?

noodlesfan
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Just for shits and giggles, I was a gay muslim at school. I earned the right to pull out the gay/religiously oppressed card hundreds of times.

Sin Studly
06-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Egyptians are culturally and linguistically aligned with Arabs. Most Americans don't know the difference. Persians aren't Arabs, but most Americans don't know the difference, so Iran's inclusion doesn't really affect the point I'm proving. Point taken on the other 2.

Pakistan and Turkey admittedly weaken my point that Americans are anti-Arabic more than anti-Islamic. I first intended to list a bunch of commonly known Islamic nations to emphasize that Indonesia had the most Muslims but distractedly included the next few most populous countries based on my own knowledge, not based on the focal points of anti-Islamic attention in the US. Actually, my point would have been stronger had I pointed out that #s 1, 2, and 3 in Muslim population are Indonesia, India, Pakistan.

Your point would have been stronger if you hadn't claimed Americans think all Muslims are Arabs by pointing out that they think the most populous Muslim countries are 2/6 Arab. In fact, your point would have been so strong it wouldn't have been ridiculously weak. Most Americans know what a Bosnian is.

And I shouldn't even need to point out why a crusade mentality is a horrible thing. Are you seriously suggesting that if we don't adopt the basic mission of uprooting Islam with Christianity, then Islam will overtake the Western world? Just because it might have happened that way almost a thousand years ago?

Deus vult. We should at least retake Antioch, Jerusalem, and the former E.R.E. (Sorry Gulsah, but you're on our land).

RODNEYMULLEN
06-11-2007, 07:39 PM
It's a very serious topic. I swear. Let's debate it.

Hell no, that's not right to think that.

HornyPope
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Most Americans know what a Bosnian is.

Whaaat? Fuck no, most Americans wouldn't know what a Yugoslavian or a Romanian is (yes that's right, a county of Rome, where the pope lives). They also, occasionaly, forget Poland.

ninthlayer
06-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Who could forget Poland?

TBD
06-12-2007, 03:59 AM
We should use racial/religious profiling.

Sin Studly
06-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Whaaat? Fuck no, most Americans wouldn't know what a Yugoslavian or a Romanian is (yes that's right, a county of Rome, where the pope lives). They also, occasionaly, forget Poland.

I'm pretty sure that most Americans know far more about East Europe than you claim. They know that Yugoslavia makes Yugos and Romanians are vampires. They know that Poland's primary export is plumbers and primary import is Hitler. And they know that in Hungary they lock criminals in the Goulash.

TBD
06-12-2007, 03:25 PM
If you talked to the average American about a Yugoslavian I'm sure they would go into a deep depth discussion on the breakup of the country and the ethnic intolerance surrounding the Bosnian civil war and the Kosovo struggle between the Serbs and the Albanians, and they would get angry at you for calling all these ethnicities Yugoslavian when that distinction doesn't exist anymore. Shame on you. Then they would justify NATO intervention even without UN security council because they would understand Serbia's relationship with Boris Yeltsin and that they would have blocked it anyways.

wheelchairman
06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that most Americans know far more about East Europe than you claim. They know that Yugoslavia makes Yugos and Romanians are vampires. They know that Poland's primary export is plumbers and primary import is Hitler. And they know that in Hungary they lock criminals in the Goulash.
Wait is this a joke? I don't get it. What's wrong with this?

HornyPope
06-12-2007, 11:10 PM

I get to bring Eastern Europe quite often into conversations, and I very often get a blank stare when I mention Romania or Yugoslavia. I mean, people heard the name and can derive of it that a -ian is a national of a said place, but if I said that that Romania isn't even a country but in fact an autonomous republic of Russia that wasn't granted a country status because it lays on the wrong side of the Berlin wall, they will blink and ask me "but are they still communist?"

Sin Studly
06-13-2007, 01:29 AM
They still know Romanians are vampires though. I watch American movies.

sKratch
06-13-2007, 08:45 AM
omg no ur so stoopid its transylvnain!

TBD
06-13-2007, 01:30 PM
My friend married a hot Romanian girl so she could get her green card.

HornyPope
06-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I brought a Yugo over.

Hey does this qualify as a UN mission? Can I like write it off my taxes?

Sin Studly
06-14-2007, 05:30 PM
You could, but the Tigers might find out and cut your head off.

Huge Offspring Fan
06-15-2007, 07:33 AM
All Muslims are terrorists except for those who listen to The Offspring.