PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?

Pages : [1] 2 3

HornyPope
11-22-2004, 02:55 PM
It's a very serious topic. I swear. Let's debate it.

Not Ozymandias
11-22-2004, 05:24 PM
All religious people are terrorists.

malumboman
11-22-2004, 06:20 PM
not ALL religious people are terrorists

SicN Twisted
11-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Name a major religion that doesn't advocate some sort of second comming in which those who aren't followers of that religion will be obliterate, and I'll name a religious person who's not a terrorist.

Moose
11-22-2004, 07:47 PM
thats ridiculous...thats basically just hating on religion. so you are basically saying that anyone who believes in their religion or even God is a terrorist?

SicN Twisted
11-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Anyone who believes in the extermination of millions of people is, by definition, a terrorist.

Not Ozymandias
11-22-2004, 09:47 PM
thats basically just hating on religion.
Of course.

Italia311
11-22-2004, 10:01 PM
I dont think all muslims are terrorists...everyone has free will, I think some people feel it is there duty to do such a thing, but there are also people that dont want in any part of it either. What about ppl that Believe in a God, but could care less about religion in general?

Jesus wasn't a terrorist. There's one person.

The quote below is from the Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. Who also said "God is Dead" but had this to say about Jesus...

"there was only ever one Christian, and he died on the cross"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

hereforone
11-23-2004, 12:07 AM
I don't think that all muslims are terrorists, but I do believe that their very religion is based on terror. How do you think Muhammed spread his new religion to the world, he killed those who would not believe or made them pay him money to finance his "holy" wars. I think most muslims are oblivious to the fact that their religion is not based on peace, but death to infidels.

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 06:15 AM
No, I don't think all muslims are terrorists. Muhammed Ali is a muslim. After September 11th, he came out and spoke on behalf of all the muslims around the world, and he said their religion has nothing to do with people flying airplanes into buildings and killing millions of people. I really believe Mr. Bush is trying to brainwash people into thinking that all muslims and arabs are terrorists. What an asshole.

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:31 AM
I've got muslim friends, so NO NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.

lousyskater
11-23-2004, 06:59 AM
religion itself is terrorism.
________
The Legend Condo Cosy Beach (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 07:04 AM
of course not...
but probably americans think that not only all muslims are terrorists..but the whole world is.
To get my visa to the USA, they ask such stupid questions... this was before 2001 even, imagine how the shit is now...
like, in the formulary it is like this:

- Are you a terrorist?
-Have you ever taken part in a terrorist action?
-Would you be a terrorist?

Fuck... even if i was... who would be stupid to answer YES to it???

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 08:05 AM
of course not...
but probably americans think that not only all muslims are terrorists..but the whole world is.
To get my visa to the USA, they ask such stupid questions... this was before 2001 even, imagine how the shit is now...
like, in the formulary it is like this:

- Are you a terrorist?
-Have you ever taken part in a terrorist action?
-Would you be a terrorist?

Fuck... even if i was... who would be stupid to answer YES to it???
um...............
I'm american, born and raised in New York City, and I don't think everyone in the world is a terrorist. I believe Mr. Bush is trying to brainwash people into thinking everyone outside the US is a terrorist, but he'll never get me. Some americans don't understand that at one time, they had someone in their family who wasn't born in the US, and came over here. My family came from Ireland and Italy. I understand that, and I accept that. It's all the republicans. They try to brainwash people into thinking everyone who's not republican, or not american, is a terrorist.

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 08:09 AM
um...............
I'm american, born and raised in New York City, and I don't think everyone in the world is a terrorist. I believe Mr. Bush is trying to brainwash people into thinking everyone outside the US is a terrorist, but he'll never get me. Some americans don't understand that at one time, they had someone in their family who wasn't born in the US, and came over here. My family came from Ireland and Italy. I understand that, and I accept that. It's all the republicans. They try to brainwash people into thinking everyone who's not republican, or not american, is a terrorist.

People like you save the reputation of your country. I would be glad to find people with your mind! ( More americans, I mean!)
:D

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 10:10 AM
People like you save the reputation of your country. I would be glad to find people with your mind! ( More americans, I mean!)
:D
lol thanks. :)

Kaerren
11-23-2004, 10:38 AM
Generalising anything is dangerous and stupid.

jimmyjimjimz makes good posts from what i have seen.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists. That's fucking ridiculous!

Fear is the weapon used by the Bush party to win the election. Anyone who remembers the Fear scenes in Donnie Darko, should kinda get what I'm talking about.

Republicans appear to be stupid. No offense to them, but come on, how dumb do you have to be to vote Bush?

Go read an Al Franken book people. He seems to be funny, articulate and insightful!

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Generalising anything is dangerous and stupid.

jimmyjimjimz makes good posts from what i have seen.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists. That's fucking ridiculous!

Fear is the weapon used by the Bush party to win the election. Anyone who remembers the Fear scenes in Donnie Darko, should kinda get what I'm talking about.

Republicans appear to be stupid. No offense to them, but come on, how dumb do you have to be to vote Bush?

Go read an Al Franken book people. He seems to be funny, articulate and insightful!
Al Franken is God.

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 12:16 PM
the last 2 posts are quite interesting. :)
I still wonder why Bush won...
As far as I talked to the people I know, in my polls, overall...he was losing...
And he shouldn´t be the President as the first election he had less votes, but they only found it out in the middle of his charge...
Anyway, he is back again...
we can do nothing.

malumboman
11-23-2004, 01:58 PM
buddhism does not advocate violence of any kind. do some research

wheelchairman
11-23-2004, 02:20 PM
The actions of buddhist fundamentalists can come out in very bizarre ways however.

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Budhism is an extremely violent religion. They consider violence cathartic. Ever seen Fight Club, but that's a very Budhist movie, and it's definately not peaceful. It's only an idiotic misconception that Budhism is in any way peaceful.

Vera
11-24-2004, 04:43 AM
I heard this one guy joked that a muslim mate of his was a member of Al Qaida on an internet forum and someone on the board called the police about that friend and he actually had an officer come interview him and his family.

I have to do that to RXP sometime.

lousyskater
11-24-2004, 05:08 AM
last i remembered, buddism(sp?) isn't necisarrily a religion. they don't really worship any deity. it's more of a way of life than a religion. (they do believe in reincarnation though)
________
Roll blunts (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

RXP
11-24-2004, 06:07 AM
Most muslims are fucked up that I know. They're fanatics. I know some safe ones but the majority are ignorant fuck heads who celebrate when things like 9/11 happen.

Kaerren
11-24-2004, 06:18 AM
Most muslims i know are nothing like that. Wow, you must know some crazy/scary people.

RXP
11-24-2004, 07:52 AM
Yep, I went to a school full of them.

freakazoid
01-28-2005, 12:20 PM
:) yeah.... you all guys are right all the muslims are not terrorists.....

so... the perfect way to get more about This.... is me....

because..... iam a "MUSLIM".... and iam so glad.....
you... guys... are so... cool...

so .... come out to play-offspring !

RXP
01-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Shouldnt' you be preying right now? 5 times a day or you go to hell!

XM DUDE
01-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I've got muslim friends, so NO NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
2 words; sleeper cell :D

RXP
01-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Also what's with the islamic obsession with virgins? Kill people in a Jihad and you get 10 virgins. Why would you want 10 virgins? I want a girl who knows what she's doing personally.

XM DUDE
01-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I thought it was 72 vergins? oh well who cares I dont trust them any way.

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I dunno my friend is Muslim hes cool his family is cool so Im thinkin not all Muslims are evil terrorists

XM DUDE
01-28-2005, 05:36 PM
I dunno my friend is Muslim hes cool his family is cool so Im thinkin not all Muslims are evil terrorists
shure there cool for now untill there called to go kill some Americans.

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 05:39 PM
dude aslong as America is alive terrorists will never bring us down

SkunkIt
01-28-2005, 05:45 PM
I think anyone who's obsessed with their country, or doesn't tolerate other religons, races or sexual prefrences is bad, but saying all Muslims are terrorists is like saying all Americans are cowboys, or all Japanese people enjoy sushi.

freakazoid
01-29-2005, 01:29 AM
:) hmmmm...... thats.... right!

all the muslims.....are not terrorists!!!!!

because.... even... iam.... a cool.... "MUSLIM''....!!!!!

Lullaby
01-29-2005, 02:07 AM
oh yeah sure..that would mean that my whole family are terrorist cause their all muslims (well...am an agnostic; my cousin and my dad are atheists).. :p

wheelchairman
01-29-2005, 02:56 AM
Also what's with the islamic obsession with virgins? Kill people in a Jihad and you get 10 virgins. Why would you want 10 virgins? I want a girl who knows what she's doing personally.
It's a judeo-christian moral that virginity is next to perfection.

Lithuanian Offspring
01-29-2005, 03:10 AM
There isn't a culture/religion that doesn't want virgins, not only Jews and Christians.

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?

Yes, but then i think this is a really good thread which doesn't seem at all narrow minded too. :cool:

wheelchairman
01-29-2005, 10:47 AM
There isn't a culture/religion that doesn't want virgins, not only Jews and Christians.
True, but it's a focus of these religions, the Virgin Mary for example, the only thing Christians worship about her is her virginity, women have been told that that is there measure of perfection.

RXP
01-29-2005, 10:53 AM

WTF but it's islam? Everything is judeo-christian with you!

Virginity is pretty awesome you don't want your woman to be a whore but you do want her to know what she's doing when she's riding you. Otherwise it's lame.

wheelchairman
01-29-2005, 10:55 AM
WTF but it's islam? Everything is judeo-christian with you!

Virginity is pretty awesome you don't want your woman to be a whore but you do want her to know what she's doing when she's riding you. Otherwise it's lame.
The sets of morals that prize among other things, virginity and sexual-abstinence, are referred to as judeo-christian morals. And Islam is a religion rooted in Judaism and Christianity (I'm sure you already knew that.)

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Yeah Islam's rooted in bull shit, I knew that.

Lets talk more about what we want from women?

wheelchairman
01-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Alright, personally I think virginity is overrated, I'm all for an open and free sexual society.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:17 AM
But you don't want your woman to be a whore right? It's like buying a used car you don't want too many previous owners.

wheelchairman
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
She's free to do what she wants with her body. As long as she is disease free. I don't really mind.

SicN Twisted
01-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Ever realize that monogomy sounds alot like monotony?

wheelchairman
01-30-2005, 03:43 PM
Yep, I used to get them confused.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 11:57 AM
i think it's not correct to generalize... to say all people are the same

maybe many of them (not all) could be terrorists, because they're told to think and act in a way, cause "it's the right thing to do". They're told to hate certain people, and they get convinced about it.
RXP said it, "they're fanatics"

religion can be a powerful way to manipulate people.

but, like Italia 311 said:

everyone has free will, I think some people feel it is there duty to do such a thing, but there are also people that dont want in any part of it either.

T-6005
02-02-2005, 03:46 AM
Of course muslims are not terrorists.

As far as I know, the Koran does not prohibit violence in a life-threatening situation, yet other than that harm is looked down upon.

Of course, I could be wrong... but I do believe that that is the way it is. Islam is a very practical religion.

wheelchairman
02-02-2005, 04:08 AM
What's wrong with you people? All muslims are terrorists who don't shower. yalla yalla!

RXP
02-02-2005, 04:38 AM
The majority of muslims where I live in London do not shower I can attest to that. No seriously. Or maybe they do but dont wear deoderant. Stinky cunts.

freakazoid
02-03-2005, 11:00 AM
well..... now i know... how ... people get misunderstanding about muslims...

well in islam religion.... there... various.... groups(mazhabs)

like christians have authenics & cathalics.....

so.... some of muslims may belong to different groups... like
"shiees"(those guys who are beheading innocents in iraq)

the most cool and civilised group is "sunees"........

theyre very cool.... buddies... because... iam one of them...
so do i talk like a terrorist? :D

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Scary question=

some ppl do think all muslims are terrorist ?

Here's my answer:

all (religious) extremists are terorists.

catholics at early ages with inquisition and crusades ? (basically slaughtering eveyone that is non white, non catholic).

glad i'm fucking atheist so i don't have to suffer this kind of bullshit

NO GOD NO JUSTICE NO FATE NO HEAVEN NO HELL NO GUIDE NO LIGHT

just you and me on this fucking planet

freakazoid
02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
following...... a religion..... cannot be a badthing.....

because..... as far i know.... that the most of the religions prohibit violence

even in islam.... we cant... harm... anyone... unless in self-defense...

the biggest problem is not the religions... its the damned fucked up humanbeings...... for thier own benefits... they fight in the name of religion..

you can witness that clearly.... from the current newz....

for lands! for oil! for money ! for revenge !..... they all will fight each other in the name of religion.....

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 09:01 AM
I've made an important decision...

not to read anymore....

opinions or posts that are written in a format....

similar to the one I am writing currently....

and to the two above....

bouncingcoles
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM

no of course not

freakazoid
02-05-2005, 07:57 AM
did i say something wrong..... :confused:

freakazoid
02-05-2005, 08:01 AM
OK! i wont write in that format! iwill write in this format.....

Iddy
02-08-2005, 01:31 AM
A lot of posts and its early morning so forgive me if i haven't followed the plot :)

In answer to the original question.. i say No. All religions are systems, they lay down laws, morality and various other things. Sometimes these conflict with other religions... in way of belief and/or ideal.

Islam is fundementally a peaceful religion, all religions are. However, when you believe (and this accounts for everyone) that you are right, you often go further than you would normally to prove it, and force others to the same idea.

I saw on a post earlier that someone mentioned crusades. Christian crusaders spread into the muslim world to convert them. Todays situation may be seen as a revenge.

In all religions there are extremists, people who will believe to the death that they are right, and potentially kill those who 'oppose' them.

freakazoid
02-11-2005, 03:59 AM
yeah.... youre right.... in every religion.. there are extremists.... because every one wants to prove theyre right...! but dont forget there are some people who have a good faith...!!! and they dont want to prove anything .. because they know... it is hopless!!! but the problem is even they are also being classified as extremists... because theyre believing & praying to god..!! so we have to remember one thing... all the people who are with the god they all are not extremists....there but might be many good people among them !!!

wheelchairman
02-11-2005, 05:34 AM
What are you talking about? Only Islam has extremists. Christians and Jews, Hindus and Buddhists are all well functioning members of society. I am sickened by your over-tolerance.

RXP
02-11-2005, 08:05 AM
In my experience Muslims have more extermists than any other religon I've encountered.

freakazoid
02-11-2005, 09:07 AM
well... iknow muslims has more extremists but there is a reason for that....! the misleading actions that takes over muslims might be the biggest reason for that.... like jews trying to take over palestine,g.w. bushs war against iraq & now he is trying to invade iran for no reason.....so each death makes more terrorists&extremists! and even muslims are also humans.... through them there might be maniacs,lunatics,psycopaths so when such stupid things happen around this world they take thier revenge..... well even i dont like those terrorists who takes revenge on innocent victims.... instead they should take revenge on thier real enemies who are trying to inavde thier countries... if they cant do it... they should remain silent!

wheelchairman
02-11-2005, 09:25 AM
The correct answer is because religious extremism and violence always thrives where conditions are worst. Hence in London it comes to fruition as Islamic extremism. In the American midwest we see people who shoot abortion doctors etc. etc.

freakazoid
02-12-2005, 04:18 AM
well.....i guess there will be different groups of muslims in u.k..... like shiees,hanafe & suni! these different groups act in various manners. some aspects&goals are totaly different from one another..... so thats why some of them are totaly vicious against non-muslims...... and also another reason for muslim extremism is uneducation.... most of them are not well educated...!
as i told you guys before there are many good muslims who are trying to live in this world peacefully with non-muslims.....all iwant to say onething just because of some stupid fuckers..... dont misunderstand the good muslims...

islamic religion.... was found in arab world... and some of the arabs are totaly cunts! sometimes they showoff as a muslim. many arabs are total ass holes.....

Maryj87
08-10-2006, 03:26 AM
Now i aint tryin 2 b rude or funny, but isn't it ironic dat so much chaos, death & destruction revolves 99% of the time around the Muslim religion!! u neva get any trouble 4rm christians or hindus....they jus do their own thing n ave their own faiths, but Its muslims now...dat come here n wonna tk over every freakin thing....dnt get me wrong i do ave muslim frends who r decent, but there r still a lot of blood Cows dat wont b satisfied until the whole freakin' world converts to the muslim religion.
N wot kinda image do they think they want to set by killin innocent ppl doin their own thing...n all dat CRAP about the 'holy war'!! wot da hell?! Imagine. Wot gives them da DAM right to play God n tk away lives jus like dat. N if they wonna commit suicide 4 any cause...den bloody kill urself wiv ur own!!! or jus die by urself!!

offspringer24
08-10-2006, 09:09 AM
i dont think all muslims are terrorists, but i want them ALL out of my fucking country NOW! :mad:

0r4ng3
08-10-2006, 09:12 AM
How...open-minded of you.

H1T_That
08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
i dont think all muslims are terrorists, but i want them ALL out of my fucking country NOW! :mad:

So, if you don't think they are all terrorists, why do you want them ALL out?

Sin Studly
08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I want them all out of your country too.

I mean, I hate them, but I don't hate them that much. Poor bastards.

Not Ozymandias
08-10-2006, 11:46 AM
It's not their fault your band fucking sucks.

Not Ozymandias
08-10-2006, 11:47 AM
All religious people are terrorists.
I stand by this.

Sheena-brfan
08-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't think that all muslims are terrorists, but I do believe that their very religion is based on terror. How do you think Muhammed spread his new religion to the world, he killed those who would not believe or made them pay him money to finance his "holy" wars. I think most muslims are oblivious to the fact that their religion is not based on peace, but death to infidels.

That is not true. He told them not to do that. You know, after being starved, kicked out of their homeland, and attacked, they did not fight? And also, it says in the Quran, "Do not attack women and children. Do not attack anyone who is not fighting. Do not harm anything which is not fighting against you."

AND I am a Muslim, and I have NEVER gotten into a fight with anyone, much less killed anyone.

offspringer24
08-11-2006, 06:12 AM
So, if you don't think they are all terrorists, why do you want them ALL out?
because it eliminates the possibility of terrorism in this country if there are no muslims here

Dude From Dudetown
08-11-2006, 06:35 AM
If they are born Muslim, but they aren't religious, then no, they are not terriost.

Which means that not all Muslims are terriost.

Sheena-brfan
08-11-2006, 07:23 AM
because it eliminates the possibility of terrorism in this country if there are no muslims here

Other people are terrorists as well. It's not only Muslims.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 06:43 PM
You people are all ignorant. All Muslims are terrorists. All terrorists are Muslims. Studies prove this.

H1T_That
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
There was this Muslim kid at my school when i was there. He and his family have lived in england for many years. As soon as we realised terrorists were Muslims, we beat fuck outta him.

offspringer24
08-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Other people are terrorists as well. It's not only Muslims.
but it would still eliminate the possibility of muslim terrorism in this country

Sheena-brfan
08-12-2006, 10:07 AM
but it would still eliminate the possibility of muslim terrorism in this country

You know, one Masjid (muslim version of a church) has been set on fire. And people have been threating to blow some up. And, honestly, it happened before. People have blown some up. That sounds close to-if not- terrorism to me. And obviously, Muslims didn't do it. So, they're not the only ones. Besides, you can't judge everyone on one group. It's like saying all Germans are evil because of Hitler.

SicN Twisted
08-13-2006, 11:31 PM
I love all of you. Why can't we all jes' git along?

Tigger Army
08-14-2006, 04:11 AM
AND I am a Muslim, and I have NEVER gotten into a fight with anyone, much less killed anyone.

It would be unwise to get into a fight when you're planning a terrorist attack anyway...

Besides that I kind of agree with not ozymandias.

JoY
08-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Micha! neem je tellie op! (of niet...)

this was entirely off topic & I'm not sorry.

Tigger Army
08-14-2006, 09:46 AM
sowwy, the phone is currently not available (temporarily misplaced the reloader).

Mail is always available though I'm not much online the next few days as I'm not at my own house.

wheelchairman
08-18-2006, 07:56 AM
This must be a joke. Not even a Britcan be that ignorant about your own country. And it's not even the stupid religious comment I'm referring to. It's the belief that Muslims are the only terrorists in England. Wtf?

Tigger Army
08-18-2006, 11:19 AM
This must be a joke. Not even a Britcan be that ignorant about your own country. And it's not even the stupid religious comment I'm referring to. It's the belief that Muslims are the only terrorists in England. Wtf?

Youngsters never heard about the IRA and stuff like that. They think U2's Sunday bloody sunday is about the fact that Bono's favorite icecream shop is closed on sundays. Damned Catholics...

mrconeman
08-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Youngsters never heard about the IRA and stuff like that. They think U2's Sunday bloody sunday is about the fact that Bono's favorite icecream shop is closed on sundays. Damned Catholics...
Bloody Sunday is completely irrelevant in this topic, I dont even see why you would bring it up.

Tigger Army
08-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Bloody Sunday is completely irrelevant in this topic, I dont even see why you would bring it up.

Completely? Nah, it's at least terrorism related, though more on the side fair enough.

fact remains that terrorism and islam don't (necessarily) go together

THE_Original_Pranksrer
08-18-2006, 12:28 PM
NO! i have a friend whose muslim

Paint_It_Black
08-18-2006, 01:20 PM

Calm down Paddy.

His comment was completely relevant after Per's post.

Paint_It_Black
08-18-2006, 01:23 PM
NO! i have a friend whose muslim

Your "friend" is a terrorist. Probably part of a sleeper cell. He may be nice to you right now and not call you a fucking national disgrace, but it's just an act. One day he's going to try to kill you and your entire family.

mrconeman
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Calm down Paddy.

His comment was completely relevant after Per's post.
I'm calm, the post was just silly to be honest.

I see no connection to British Soldiers shooting Irish citizens and the state of terrorism in England

Paint_It_Black
08-18-2006, 01:57 PM

I see no connection to British Soldiers shooting Irish citizens and the state of terrorism in England

You can see that the post was silly, but then you go and take it too seriously.

The relevance comes from the subtopic which had developed regarding ignorance.

No need to make a big deal out of this. Let's drop it.

Tigger Army
08-18-2006, 02:10 PM

Bloody Sunday:

(...)
At a certain point, reports of an IRA sniper operating in the area were given to the British command centre. The order to fire live rounds was given and one young man was shot and killed whilst he ran down Chamberlain Street away from the advancing troops.

I'm pretty sure the british concidered the IRA to be terrorists.

By the same logic as the guy WCM referred to who basically said all muslims are terrorists all Irish people would've been removed from the UK on grounds of being terrorists aswell, hell, they more or less used the same reasoning on that moment. I think that's not as irrelevant as you originally claimed it to be.

wheelchairman
08-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Terrorism has been documented in England since at least 1910, actions done by the IRB. That was more or less what I was referring to.

leibstandarte109
08-19-2006, 11:53 PM
No, not even a large percentage of them are terrorists, per se. However, many might harbor sympathies for terrorists.

RickyCrack
08-20-2006, 12:41 AM
Terrorism has been documented in England since at least 1910, actions done by the IRB. That was more or less what I was referring to.

Liek in V for Vendetta, lol.

wheelchairman
08-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Never saw it, but I've heard it's good.

RickyCrack
08-20-2006, 12:11 PM
I haven't seen it either, but I think that's pretty much the whole plot line.

Ninty Man
08-20-2006, 01:51 PM
No, that's pretty stupid to think. It's such stupid like all mexicans wears hats and huaraches

RickyCrack
08-20-2006, 08:45 PM
All Mexicans do wear somberos and they sing either La Cucaracha or Feliz Navidad constantly.

Endymion
08-20-2006, 11:36 PM
All Mexicans do wear somberos and they sing either La Cucaracha or Feliz Navidad constantly.
i know this for a fact, i use to live dangerously close to the city of santa ana. every time i'd venture into the city i'd be accosted by mariachi bands.

and in an 100% true statement, i once went to the santa ana zoo and on the way i saw a grand total of seven mariachi bands walking along the street on my way down bolsa/first.

0r4ng3
08-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Watch out for stray maracas. A hit to the head from one of those hurts like a motherfucker.

Ninty Man
08-22-2006, 06:29 PM

You know.. maybe you should stop crack, tocayo

Fuck... do I look like I wear Hat (sombrero) and drink tequila???

And yeah, I know I'm ugly as hell

http://photos.hi5.com/0000/631/835/YJ3WXA631835-02.jpg

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Has anyone ever told you, you look like Jaws from the James Bond movies?

Ninty Man
08-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Has anyone ever told you, you look like Jaws from the James Bond movies?

In fact... i have so many names, that I keep just this one:

Gordo

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:13 PM
In fact... i have so many names, that I keep just this one:

Gordo

You didn't answer my question.

JoY
08-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Micha, you're worthless. *sigh* & MEAN!
<3

besides that point:

There was this Muslim kid at my school when i was there. He and his family have lived in england for many years. As soon as we realised terrorists were Muslims, we beat fuck outta him.
\m/ awesome \m/

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:34 PM
\m/ awesome \m/

To clarify, i was joking.

JoY
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
holy shit! OH NOEZ! now I must look like such a neonazi fool!!

Ninty Man
08-23-2006, 05:34 PM
You didn't answer my question.

Anyway.. NO

Tigger Army
08-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Micha, you're worthless. *sigh* & MEAN!
<3

besides that point:

\m/ awesome \m/
I'm sowwy :'(

JoY
08-25-2006, 09:47 AM
aww. but think about all the nice & good things you can do to make it up to me!

Tigger Army
08-25-2006, 04:00 PM
aww. but think about all the nice & good things you can do to make it up to me!

like what..?

Ninty Man
08-25-2006, 07:43 PM
like what..?

Like... sex? :eek:

JoY
08-25-2006, 07:44 PM
like, no. we're both taken.

Ninty Man
08-25-2006, 07:47 PM
like, no. we're both taken.

OMFG... what the hell does that means? :confused:

Tigger Army
08-26-2006, 04:08 AM
OMFG... what the hell does that means? :confused:

that it would be kind of kinky to have sex when we're both practically married

JoY
08-26-2006, 05:38 AM
& may I add; not to each other. (although that would've been pretty fucking neat, huh?)

practically married, schmactically schmarried. slow down, sweetcheeks. I still have many years to come before I'm going to be taken down.

Tigger Army
08-26-2006, 02:36 PM
& may I add; not to each other. (although that would've been pretty fucking neat, huh?)

practically married, schmactically schmarried. slow down, sweetcheeks. I still have many years to come before I'm going to be taken down.

at the rate I'm currently going I'm giving it about 3 years since my study will last another 2 years and then working for a year to have enough money for the whole deal.

wheelchairman
08-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey Tigger Army, this is the only thread I see you in, so I thought I would reply here. It's nice to see you back. Bella showed us a picture of you I think, and you really cleaned up into a handsome person. Good for you. Although you're a dick for not being present in Amsterdam during the meet up. :p

Tigger Army
08-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Hello mister Per :)

Well of all the days in the year you chose to be here during the ONLY week I wasn't in this country that year which absolutely SUCKED.

I'm in 3 of these forums btw, all off topic ones ofcourse (politics, other bands & general) but only in remotely interesting topics ;)

fergiepunk
08-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Every religion has an extremist group who think they are following the religion by killing people.

Sin Studly
08-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Every religion has an extremist group who think they are following the religion by killing people.

Yes, except with most religions it's a vast minority. With the Muslims it's like, 99%.

Tigger Army
08-29-2006, 03:07 AM
Yes, except with most religions it's a vast minority. With the Muslims it's like, 99%.

hihi, you're funny

Paint_It_Black
08-29-2006, 03:39 AM
hihi, you're funny

No, he was serious.

Tigger Army
08-29-2006, 04:01 AM
really? How surprising!

Ninty Man
08-29-2006, 05:20 PM
No, he was serious.

Then he's ignorant

Sin Studly
08-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Is Islam popular in Mexico?

DeAtHsTaR
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Anyone who believes in the extermination of millions of people is, by definition, a terrorist.
I thought it was someone who used terror to get what they want.

DeAtHsTaR
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
No, everyone is Catholic.

Sin Studly
08-29-2006, 09:42 PM

I thought it was someone who used terror to get what they want.

Dare I say it? Sky just got owned at politics by Dain!

Seriously, every time Sky pops up here again I just feel more and more sorry for him.

Paint_It_Black
08-30-2006, 04:11 AM
Then he's ignorant

potkettleblack

Ninty Man
08-30-2006, 08:27 PM

In fact, I'm not catholic, I just believe in God

But we have more guadalupanismo here... Islam... bleh don't have too much of that religion here

badtz
08-31-2006, 06:29 AM

the most stupid thing ever heard!! How did Christians spread their religion? Crusades, almighty Inquisition in the middle age, Natives South American genocides ('it's conevrt yourself or die' what choice do you have?), lies-based war on Iraq.... And the list is ever growing.
Any religion can be used as a manipulation means by the powers-that-be (and it's also the reason for religions to exist, justify the power of men on other men) and when your government unilatreally decides to strike Iraq, that's what they do: terrorism. Saddam wasn't a saint but Iraqis didn't risk to get randomly killed either by GI's or by militias. You can't say well, muslims tend to be violent people. Every single religion has lead to wars just because the leaders used and use them like a carrot on a stick to say who's cool and who's an asshole in order to insure their own profits.
I think everyone has the right to be religious, but the trick is that religion, like skin colour or nationality is an easy pretext for crushing each other without wondering anything cuz 'my God said this has to be that way'. You can give any interpretation of any religion. Some think Christianity gives an optimistic way to get away fine altogether, some other will tell you that muslims are assholes (or terrorists), and being a christian you have to fear them and ofcourse, strike em before the strike you.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 07:13 AM
christianity was worse really, concidering they didn't allow a single alternative while Mohammed allowed Christians and the Jews to follow their religions....

Sin Studly
08-31-2006, 07:41 AM
Pick the situation you feel is most likely to happen to you, in this day and age.

a) A Muslim terrorist attack blows you the fuck up.

OR

b) A bunch of faggily-dressed Spaniards show up at your house to convert you with a pair of thumbscrews and a cat'o'nine
c) You get burned at the stake because Agnes Goodwife from next door claims she saw you with the devil
d) The German army levels your house on its way to install a German anti-pope in the Vatican
e) While holidaying in Jerusalem, a bunch of guys in white shirts with red crosses shoot you and your family with crossbows
f) The Holy Father strangles you in a syphilitic rage whilst having incestual sex with your aunt, on the tomb of Paul the Apostle
g) You lend Jimmy Smith from work $50 if he pays you back $60 the next day, and a bunch of assholes grab you and cut out a pound of flesh from your buttock.
h You're casually having a bit of sex with a few of your sheep, since it gets lonely out on your farm, and a bunch of assholes hang you and your sheep for sins of the flesh.

Italia311
08-31-2006, 08:16 AM
christianity was worse really, concidering they didn't allow a single alternative while Mohammed allowed Christians and the Jews to follow their religions....

Im jumping in late but this makes no sense to me. You are comparing an organization to one person. That makes no sense.

For example: Jesus didn't go around killing people if they weren't following in his ways. He spread the word of God and had his followers, he didnt force anyone to be christian.

Don't Muslims hate Jews??? *shrug* I dunno...

Paint_It_Black
08-31-2006, 08:57 AM
Jesus didn't go around killing people if they weren't following in his ways. He spread the word of God and had his followers, he didnt force anyone to be christian.

That's right. Jesus didn't need to kill anyone or force them to be Christian, he just manipulated their fears. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” In other words, you can only get in to Heaven by following him. He used their terror at the prospect of Hell to get what he wanted.

Jesus was a terrorist, thereby definitively proving that not all terrorists are Muslims, though of course all Muslims are still terrorists.

It's all quite simple.

Whiplash
08-31-2006, 09:03 AM
I think its safe to say thats its about time for a new crusade, to genocide all muslims.

Paint_It_Black
08-31-2006, 09:06 AM
That's the spirit Pathfinder.

Genocide by sissy-kicking faggotry?

Whiplash
08-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Nah.... i Think a couple nukes should do just fine.

Paint_It_Black
08-31-2006, 09:18 AM
Fuck no. We tried dropping a couple of nukes on the Japs and they counter-attacked with anime. No, I'm afraid the only solution is for you to sissy-kick them all.

Whiplash
08-31-2006, 09:18 AM
Ok..... cover me! I'm going in!

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 10:22 AM
the answers are D, F and G Sin Studly

wheelchairman
08-31-2006, 10:36 AM
the most stupid thing ever heard!! How did Christians spread their religion? Crusades,
The crusades weren't spreading religion, they spread many things, but it was more or less a war for control over Jerusalem as I recall, yes?

almighty Inquisition in the middle age,
Cemented the power of the royal family more than it spread religion.

Natives South American genocides ('it's conevrt yourself or die' what choice do you have?),
I'll give you this one, the spaniards can be overzealous.

lies-based war on Iraq.... And the list is ever growing.
The war in Iraq is spreading christianity? I think it's probably the greatest spreader of Islam in all of Iraq more than anything else. Furthermore it probably had nothing to do with Christianity by any means.

Any religion can be used as a manipulation means by the powers-that-be (and it's also the reason for religions to exist, justify the power of men on other men)
This is true, too bad you forgot that when you talked about Christianity as an entity devoid of political power, that lusted after host bodies to fill their steeples.

and when your government unilatreally decides to strike Iraq, that's what they do: terrorism.
Terrorism existed before Iraq. But you're right, killing yourself for a silly cause generally seems to the act of desperate people. (or crazies.)

Saddam wasn't a saint but Iraqis didn't risk to get randomly killed either by GI's or by militias.what do you mean?

You can't say well, muslims tend to be violent people. Every single religion has lead to wars just because the leaders used and use them like a carrot on a stick to say who's cool and who's an asshole in order to insure their own profits.
Strike out profits and put in power, and you'll get the right idea. Violence is not an ethnically inspired element, it's a cultural, class and environmental symptom.

I think everyone has the right to be religious, but the trick is that religion, like skin colour or nationality is an easy pretext for crushing each other without wondering anything cuz 'my God said this has to be that way'. You can give any interpretation of any religion. Some think Christianity gives an optimistic way to get away fine altogether, some other will tell you that muslims are assholes (or terrorists), and being a christian you have to fear them and ofcourse, strike em before the strike you.
How do you explain the atheists who seem to be the most overzealous anti-religion folks around? They hate muslims, christian, jews, and buddhists. Oh and Hindus.

Don't Muslims hate Jews??? *shrug* I dunno...
They do, *now.* The middle east at certain parts of history was a haven of religious freedom for the jews and other undesired religious elements. Other times it's been the opposite. Same with Europe and North America.

Preocupado
08-31-2006, 02:47 PM
That's right. Jesus didn't need to kill anyone or force them to be Christian, he just manipulated their fears. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” In other words, you can only get in to Heaven by following him. He used their terror at the prospect of Hell to get what he wanted.

Fearing hell or dreaming of heaven?

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 02:51 PM

during the dark ages? Definitely fearing hell. When it comes to Jesus though I'd think dreaming of heaven.

Preocupado
08-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Getting slaped and being able to show the other face also sounds like living in peace when you're at the dark ages.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Getting slaped and being able to show the other face also sounds like living in peace when you're at the dark ages.

true, however that wasn't quite what was being preached back then.

Llamas
08-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Ever realize that monogomy sounds alot like monotony?
it also sounds like monopoly. and monocracy. and monoecy... it's just a prefix meaning one... and many of those words end in y...

Paint_It_Black
08-31-2006, 08:07 PM

Well, both. It seems to me that the fear aspect is more useful, but ideally you need the carrot and the stick. The punishment and the reward. But mostly I was trying to bait a Christian into arguing with me.

MuddahFukkah
09-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?
Are you serious or kidding?!!....

Tigger Army
09-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Are you serious or kidding?!!....

he said he was serious, you did notice that didn't you? Why do you doubt him?

MuddahFukkah
09-02-2006, 02:39 PM
he said he was serious, you did notice that didn't you? Why do you doubt him?
I know... but I doubt him because I never knew that HornyPope was such a motherfucking ignorant asshole even in my darkest nightmares...

:eek: :eek:

Did you read it?!... He used word 'all'... Can't believe it!!... It is so short-sighted!... It is like to ask: "Are all Jews sionists?" or "Are all creatures living in water fish?"... I always considered him to be intelligent and thinking... but now...

RickyCrack
09-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I thought we got rid of you. But yea, fuck Hornypope for making you think outside the box and justify your opinions. Fuck that guy, srsly.

Tigger Army
09-02-2006, 02:47 PM
I thought it was more a question like:

Are all fish living in water?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-08-2006, 11:14 AM
not ALL religious people are terrorists

No,there are moderates too.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-08-2006, 11:16 AM
religion itself is terrorism.
You SURELY need to prove that ALL religion is terrorism!

killer_queen
09-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Hello.
I guess I'm the only Muslim here so I should say what the truth is.

Yes, we are all terrorists. And no, it's not an weak attempt of using sarcasm. I'm deadly serious about it. Now, would you please, PLEASE stop sharing your worthless opinions? Especially you markbryan23523.

Sin Studly
09-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Gulsah, raping me would terrify the decadent west.

Whiplash
09-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Hello.

Yes, we are all terrorists. And no, it's not an weak attempt of using sarcasm. I'm deadly serious about it. Now, would you please, PLEASE stop sharing your worthless opinions? Especially you markbryan23523.
I knew it!!! I always hated foreign people especially when there very strict muslims.
They are alloud to where a rag on there head in school but i'm not alloud to where a cap, that really sucks.

Paint_It_Black
09-08-2006, 01:58 PM
I knew it!!! I always hated foreign people especially when there very strict muslims.
They are alloud to where a rag on there head in school but i'm not alloud to where a cap, that really sucks.

I'm not being a dick, he asked me to do this.

They're
Allowed
Wear
Their
I'm
Allowed
Wear

Gulsah, raping me would terrify the decadent west.

She seems to be becoming a female version of you and I'm sure I'm not alone in finding that magnificent.

Whiplash
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm not being a dick, he asked me to do this.

They're
Allowed
Wear
Their
I'm
Allowed
Wear

Thanx *making notes*.

Paint_It_Black
09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanx *making notes*.

Am I going too far with this?

killer_queen
09-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Uncle Richard, you're wrong like usual. Justin is becoming a male version of me. Or a female version. I don't know...

Whiplash
09-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Am I going too far with this?
Nope........;)

Mark_Bryan_420
09-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Hello.

Me? Why are you singlin' ME out?! Is it because I ain't a muslim?

wheelchairman
09-18-2006, 09:42 AM

Khallas! Wallahi you are giving me such a headache. Inshallah it will go away soon. :(

Norwegian Cat
09-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Pope? "Medieval speech"? Angry demonstrations in muslim countries? Apologies? Dead nun in Somalia? Clearer apologies?

I thought of making this a thread apart, but maybe it'll be discussed in different ways here...

Paint_It_Black
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
The Pope fucked up a beautiful thing by making any kind of apology.

Whiplash
09-18-2006, 12:42 PM
What he should have done is stick with what he said, Maybe we would have embarked on a new crusade.:D

killer_queen
09-18-2006, 01:31 PM

Yes. All of you non-Muslims deserve to get your houses bombed. And I swear I'll do anything to make it happen.

Whiplash
09-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Good luck to you then, And how are you planning to do that?

0r4ng3
09-18-2006, 01:35 PM
They have ways of making it happen.

Whiplash
09-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Yeah, But we (the western world) have our own ways to bomb the shit out of innocent people, And we got rather good at it to.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 07:55 AM
Yes. All of you non-Muslims deserve to get your houses bombed. And I swear I'll do anything to make it happen. Normally I don't like to fight and HAVEN'T in 22 YEARS! But if I am attacked,rest assured I will FIGHT BACK! So keep that in mind! And all this because we disagree!:rolleyes: What FASCISM! You're talkin' to a Jamestown descendant,a Virginia Patriot who believes in freedom,NOT your self destructive way of life!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah, But we (the western world) have our own ways to bomb the shit out of innocent people, And we got rather good at it to.
USUALLY the innocents you speak of are human shields used by RADICAL elements of Islam as a weapon of blackmail (see?they're baby killers!)and condemnation! We don't just kill on a regular basis like they do! Those that do are dealt with!

wheelchairman
09-19-2006, 10:47 AM
USUALLY the innocents you speak of are human shields used by RADICAL elements of Islam as a weapon of blackmail (see?they're baby killers!)and condemnation! We don't just kill on a regular basis like they do! Those that do are dealt with!

I really can't tell if you're joking. Are you saying that you believe the majority of innocent people killed by American bombings were "human" shields used by the "Radical Elements of Islam"?

That's just plain stupid. I'd be willing to bet it's a small fraction of those people who might be human shields. I mean really, what kind of a moron are you to believe that?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Jesus was a terrorist, thereby definitively proving that not all terrorists are Muslims, though of course all Muslims are still terrorists.

It's all quite simple. This is the most BRAINDEAD statement I've heard!:rolleyes: The earth didn't create ITSELF! Only a God could have done this and the universe around it! There's NO OTHER explanation! Havin' said that it makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER for someone of God's creation to call his son a peaceful man a terrorist! If you recognize who your creator was (which you don't) you would respect him and fear him for bein' your creator,'cause he can also destroy you too! The fact that God let Adam,Eve and the DEVIL HIMSELF live proves niether he or Christ are terrorists! They ALLOW these things to happen to show the whole world and the universe the MISTAKE of rejectin' the creator! You can't get no SIMPLER than that! Smoke a FAT one and enlighten yourself!

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 07:01 AM
You're an idiot.

Whiplash
09-20-2006, 07:19 AM

And that's where you are very very wrong. There not human shields they just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the bombs start dropping.

And we do kill on a regular basis, We bomb the crap out of people every single day. The US and EU troops in the middle east arrent having one big siesta all day you know. They are there to wage a war, And when you fight a war people get killed beeing military or not. And that's a fact, But you don't see that because you hide behind you're bible all day long.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 07:30 AM
I really can't tell if you're joking. Are you saying that you believe the majority of innocent people killed by American bombings were "human" shields used by the "Radical Elements of Islam"?

That's just plain stupid. I'd be willing to bet it's a small fraction of those people who might be human shields. I mean really, what kind of a moron are you to believe that?
You obviously don't listen to talk radio like Neal Boortz, http://boortz.com or Michael Savage, www.michaelsavage.com And what's with this stupid moron crap?! Is that all you can do is BLAME AMERICA FIRST?!:rolleyes: You obviously don't understand the enemy!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 07:35 AM
And that's where you are very very wrong. There not human shields they just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the bombs start dropping.

What terrorists do is place their artillery and missile launchers in civilian areas,so that when we go in with airstrikes,we hit those areas! Ahmadinejad (A MAD JIHAD) has clearly stated he's willin' to sacrifice HALF of Iran to nuke Israel (Judah) Do you DENY this?!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 07:36 AM
You're an idiot. Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!:rolleyes:

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Are you saying I have a mental disorder just because I'm an avowed liberal?

Whiplash
09-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!:rolleyes:

No, christianity is a MENTAL DISORDER!:rolleyes:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 07:49 AM
I say that because you side MORE with the terrorists than you do America!:rolleyes: The people at Abu Ghraib are in prison now,yet you sit there and act like the WHOLE MILITARY is involved! I don't JUSTIFY killin' innocent civilians! I explain that they're bein held hostage by the terrorists and not allowed to escape before the missiles reach their targets! When someone tries to escape,the terrorists MURDER the civilians and blame it on Americans in which YOU buy into their propaganda like Kerry,John Murtha,Nancy PEE LOW SEE! Cindy SHAMEHAM and Rosie O DUMBASS! All that proves that LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER! Listen to Sean Hannity,Bill 'O Reilly,Neal Boortz and Michael Savage instead of IDIOTS like Al Franken,Michael Moore or Barbara Boxer!

Whiplash
09-20-2006, 08:16 AM
I bet you got all you're arguments from those so called ''non retarded'' people right?

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Listen to Sean Hannity,Bill 'O Reilly,Neal Boortz and Michael Savage instead of IDIOTS like Al Franken,Michael Moore or Barbara Boxer!

Listen to my idiots instead of other idiots.

Killer Dwarf
09-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!:rolleyes:

Well said!

Mota Boy
09-20-2006, 08:41 AM
I say that because you side MORE with the terrorists than you do America!

Personally, I'm teaming up with the ACLU to give terrorists more rights so that they have a better chance of attacking American, because we both secretly hate this country.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 09:16 AM
I bet you got all you're arguments from those so called ''non retarded'' people right?
I DO listen to them on Newsradio 790 WNIS! My FAVORITE though is Tony Macrini (funnyman):D http://www.wnis.com/shows/TonyMacriniScrapbook.shtml You'll love readin' his drinkin' game and Why It's Great To Be A Man at the bottom! The man is hilarious!:D

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Personally, I'm teaming up with the ACLU to give terrorists more rights so that they have a better chance of attacking American, because we both secretly hate this country.
O.K. WHY?:confused:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Listen to my idiots instead of other idiots. Who would they be?:rolleyes:

RickyCrack
09-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Noam Chomsky. I dare you to try and conjure up a more intelligent man.

Killer Dwarf
09-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Noam Chomsky. I dare you to try and conjure up a more intelligent man.

A small bag of sand is smarter than Noam.

wheelchairman
09-20-2006, 03:06 PM
You obviously don't listen to talk radio like Neal Boortz, http://boortz.com or Michael Savage, www.michaelsavage.com And what's with this stupid moron crap?! Is that all you can do is BLAME AMERICA FIRST?!:rolleyes: You obviously don't understand the enemy!
Only reading or listening to Right-wing pundits, doesn't actually make your view correct. Back up your statement with a documented source, or admit that your claim was bullshit.

I would say, what is far more likely is that you understand nothing of the enemy. You simply regurgitate the things people like Savage say. It's moronic and simplistic. I've said nothing anti-American, I simply stated that you are wrong because your "facts" are undocumented, and unverified. Prove me wrong, find an actual source for your statistic. Convince people you aren't a crazy loon.

0r4ng3
09-20-2006, 03:11 PM
I lol'd at "liberalism is a mental disorder". I almost made a serious reply to it, but that would've been stupid.

Jebus
09-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I'll just go ahead an ask since we're all probably thinking this.

What's your opinion on abortions?

Sinister
09-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Needs more salt.

[/overused predictable reply]

Jebus
09-20-2006, 05:41 PM
We don't just kill on a regular basis like they do!
I saw this video with interesting commentary from a US soldier who fought in Iraq that says the opposite.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6232757351172260101&q=soldier

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 08:27 PM
Mark, Jesus was a terrorist. So was Ghandi. And you're a faggot.

And now, I bring the lolz:

O beautiful for spacious skies!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/002_lg.jpg

My baby, I'm afraid I'm falling for you.
http://poly.chromatic.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/_archives_images_fall-tm.jpg

Nice product placement, assholes.
http://semiskimmed.net/misc/wtc-dust-survivors.jpg

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 08:33 PM
The last one was actually funny.

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Fuck you, human suffering is always funny.

RickyCrack
09-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Hulk Hogan was a terrorist from what I remember.

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, but that shit's 5 years old. I want to see your new material.

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Appreciate the classics son.

aka: I'm a big pussy now/nothing has caught my eye lately.

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 10:16 PM
The Holocaust is a classic. 9/11 was a one hit wonder.

Well, technically two hits.

T-6005
09-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Reading this thread makes me want to learn to knit.

No joke.

RickyCrack
09-20-2006, 10:21 PM
9/11 still has a few years left. Nobody remembers Katrina anymore. Most people still get teary eyed about 9/11. Remember all those movies that came out this summer? 9/11's still hip and fresh.

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Remember all those movies that came out this summer? 9/11's still hip and fresh.

A good point, though if it was really hip and fresh they wouldn't have released them this summer. I took it to be a good sign that people are mostly getting over it, and now they can watch the movies, maybe squeeze out a tear or two and pretend they still care.

RickyCrack
09-20-2006, 10:33 PM
A good point, though if it was really hip and fresh they wouldn't have released them this summer. I took it to be a good sign that people are mostly getting over it, and now they can watch the movies, maybe squeeze out a tear or two and pretend they still care.

I would have to agree with you on that one because I imagine that if they were released a few years ago the box office ratings would've been record breaking. However, it is the most recent trajedy that most people seem to care about the most.

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 10:37 PM
I would have to agree with you on that one because I imagine that if they were released a few years ago the box office ratings would've been record breaking.

I wish someone would've had the balls to take that risk.

Mota Boy
09-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Actually, one of the reasons that the movies have failed is that people still think it's too soon.

When I was in China some Eurotrash kids decided to watch Flight 91. A friend of mine from New York's commented "Oh, is that the movie about 9/11? One of my friends died in that. She was an airline stewardess." There was a slight pause and he grabbed the guitar and moved towards the door. "Not any more, though."

I still don't know whether or not he was telling the truth.

And "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" is (I think) a title by the Savage dude. I've paged through it a bit, and the guy's completely off his rocker.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 07:49 AM
Only reading or listening to Right-wing pundits, doesn't actually make your view correct. Back up your statement with a documented source, or admit that your claim was bullshit.

I would say, what is far more likely is that you understand nothing of the enemy. You simply regurgitate the things people like Savage say. It's moronic and simplistic. I've said nothing anti-American, I simply stated that you are wrong because your "facts" are undocumented, and unverified. Prove me wrong, find an actual source for your statistic. Convince people you aren't a crazy loon.
Why don't YOU convince me YOU'RE not as nutty as a GRANOLA BAR! I GAVE you information from the RIGHT sources which you didn't even check! You've yet to show me ONE link! Now I KNOW you're a stinkin lib!:mad:

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Arguing with links is lame. Expecting others to do the same is lamer. Quit being an insane retarded fuck.

Whiplash
09-21-2006, 07:51 AM
Make up you're own freaking comments, Every dumb fuck can win a conversation with other people's comments.
Be original for one freaking second.!

ps: i was talking ro mark bryan

0r4ng3
09-21-2006, 07:53 AM
MB420:

And ANOTHER thing. Putting RANDOM words in ALL caps gets quite ANNOYING to READ after a WHILE. It just MAKES you look IMMATURE. Do you GET my point?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 07:59 AM
I'll just go ahead an ask since we're all probably thinking this.

What's your opinion on abortions? Unless the mother's life is in danger due to complications, I am AGAINST it! An unborn child is of course INNOCENT! I don't know about YOU,but I support One Nation Under God in the Pledge of allegiance,the Ten Commandments,the Second Amendment to protect property and family,Freedom of speech INCLUDIN' YOURS, the END of hemp prohibition,repealin' the Federal Reserve and Income Tax,kickin the United Nations OUT of this country and sendin' them to Rome or Berlin! No offense to the Italian or German PEOPLE,but the governments in those countries would greet the U.N. with OPEN ARMS! So you see I'm AGAINST communism and fascism of ANY kind! I pretty much fall into the values of Virginia's Presidents EXCLUDIN' slavery and the League of Nations!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Mark, Jesus was a terrorist. So was Ghandi. And you're a faggot. NONE of this is true,so WHY should I even take you seriously?!:rolleyes:

And now, I bring the lolz:

O beautiful for spacious skies!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/002_lg.jpg

My baby, I'm afraid I'm falling for you.
http://poly.chromatic.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/_archives_images_fall-tm.jpg

Nice product placement, assholes.
http://semiskimmed.net/misc/wtc-dust-survivors.jpg

YOURE' SICK!

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 08:20 AM
You really are a stupid insane cunt, you know that?

leibstandarte109
09-21-2006, 08:33 AM
No joke. I'd like to see what he'd say if he was tossed out the window.

0r4ng3
09-21-2006, 10:23 AM
No joke. I'd like to see what he'd say if he was tossed out the window.
"THIS:rolleyes: is going to HURT when I LAND! :mad: I KNOW this becuase I HAVE sources!:D *various links*"

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Arguing with links is lame. Expecting others to do the same is lamer. Quit being an insane retarded fuck. I've heard that lame one before! If I had time to post what's in the links,I would,but I'm on a library computer and have a 30-60 minute time limit,so I use the links to get my point across'cause it's faster that way! Don't wanna read and address the links I post especially when pictures and videos prove my point,then that's your problem! Get over it!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
You really are a stupid insane cunt, you know that?
And what do you base that insane assumption?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Make up you're own freaking comments, Every dumb fuck can win a conversation with other people's comments.
Be original for one freaking second.!

ps: i was talking ro mark bryan What comments are you referrin' to?

wheelchairman
09-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Why don't YOU convince me YOU'RE not as nutty as a GRANOLA BAR! I GAVE you information from the RIGHT sources which you didn't even check! You've yet to show me ONE link! Now I KNOW you're a stinkin lib!:mad:

1. Granola bars are made out of oats, only certain brands and packages include nuts.

2. You did not give me a source, you gave me the official website of two radio hosts. Those are not sources. Sources would be official statistics, perhaps from the US State Department, or Human Rights Watch, or Amnesty International or whatever.

3. I'm not a lib. I do however know that you are nuts, since I asked you in a friendly tone to provide a source for your information and you just rage at me. The only 36 year old who would do that, is a pot-addicted 36 year old.

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 11:32 AM
And what do you base that insane assumption?

Check out links for facts since I don't have time to explain it to you http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551&page=6

Rocky-girl
09-21-2006, 11:51 AM
I think no. It's all because of their common spirit. They are sure that they who have the same religion are right, even if they are not. I think a lot of people need it.

bouncingcoles
09-21-2006, 12:57 PM

are you fucking retarted?

Tigger Army
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
are you fucking retarted?

no but judging your post you probably are

ninthlayer
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
NONE of this is true,so WHY should I even take you seriously?!:rolleyes:
lololol, ask a Sadducee or a Pharisee from J-Unit's era if they thought he was a terrorist.
Of course, that would require you to understand simple concepts such as setting and perspective and there's no way you're going to be able to pull that off.

YOURE' SICK!
No, I just have a fucking sense of humor.

I know I use this image a lot, but goddamn:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/born2dieeeee.jpg
Suck it MB420. You and Linda should start a club, you can call it "People Half Our Age Run Intellectual Laps Around Us."

0r4ng3
09-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Actually, I think they're more like "logical laps", or "rational laps". Intellectual works too, I guess.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 03:40 AM
What comments are you referrin' to?

Thats my freaking point! You don't have any. You use links, Its ok to get some info from the internet. But don't just post links and think that it makes you look smart, It makes you loo like a moron.

PS: STOP this:( dumb SHIT oK? I:confused: think :eek: YOU know WHAT i'm talking ABOUT.:rolleyes:

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Actually, I think they're more like "logical laps", or "rational laps". Intellectual works too, I guess.
Nitpick more plz, srsly.

Steerpike
09-22-2006, 06:24 AM
PS: STOP this dumb SHIT oK? I think YOU know WHAT i'm talking ABOUT.
It was funnier when Orange did it.

But don't just post links and think that it makes you look smart, It makes you loo like a moron.

And to make a vain attempt to steer the thread back to it's original course, not all muslims are terrorists. Perhaps the vast majority, but not all. I know this because I live in a place which has the highest concentration of immigrants in the country. Not only do I know some muslims, I acknowledge the fact that a significant amount prefer to hold up shops and petrol stations with small arms for profit rather than blow themselves up for fuck all.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 06:31 AM
It wasn't meant to be funny. I really want him to stop.

back on topic:
Whoa that blow's. I'm so glad i live in a 95% white town.
We have practicly no crime, we do have 1 vice though, trouble youth.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 06:42 AM
1. Granola bars are made out of oats, only certain brands and packages include nuts. Sorry for not bein' more specific!:rolleyes:

2. You did not give me a source, you gave me the official website of two radio hosts. Those are not sources. Sources would be official statistics, perhaps from the US State Department, or Human Rights Watch, or Amnesty International or whatever. I DID give you sources! If you bothered to check both websites,they both would have MULTIPLE sources! Are you that lazy to dig'em up and find'em?

3. I'm not a lib. I do however know that you are nuts, since I asked you in a friendly tone to provide a source for your information and you just rage at me. The only 36 year old who would do that, is a pot-addicted 36 year old. You've been attackin' me from the get go! Don't try to weasel your way out of it!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 06:45 AM
I DID give you sources! If you bothered to check both websites,they both would have MULTIPLE sources! Are you that lazy to dig'em up and find'em?

Thats you're job when posting.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Check out links for facts since I don't have time to explain it to you http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551&page=6
Now you're doin' the same thing I'M doin'! GOOD! Now you know why I use links!:D :rolleyes:

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 06:47 AM
*slaps forehead* He was making fun of you.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 06:51 AM
lololol, ask a Sadducee or a Pharisee from J-Unit's era if they thought he was a terrorist.
Of course, that would require you to understand simple concepts such as setting and perspective and there's no way you're going to be able to pull that off. You call that an intelligent response?! PATHETIC!

No, I just have a fucking sense of humor.

I know I use this image a lot, but goddamn:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/born2dieeeee.jpg
Suck it MB420. You and Linda should start a club, you can call it "People Half Our Age Run Intellectual Laps Around Us." You seriously think killin' innocent people is funny don't ya?!:mad: You'd better be glad I ain't related to none of those people you sick pathetic piece of molded recycled shit! 'Cause then,I'd kick your sorry ass!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah man show him kick his ass. fucking pathatic loser.Trying to make people scared by telling them you'll kick there asses on the internet.

You are my new hero!!

Fucking retarded moron why wasn't he in the WTC at 9/11

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 07:06 AM
*slaps forehead* He was making fun of you.
SO? Better he know why I post links.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 07:07 AM
Shut up and go outside! You forum whore!.

* cough cough*

Sinister
09-22-2006, 07:09 AM
You call that an intelligent response?! PATHETIC!

He's not the only one to think his response is intelligent. You, on the other hand, are the only one thinking it's pathetic.