PDA

View Full Version : aussie tour

.:SMASH:.
09-15-2005, 11:25 PM
hey guys i no this may sound dumb but ive been living under a rock for the past 3 months away from this chatroom. does ne one here no when the next australian tour is gonna be? ive been savin my money and i dont even no when the next one is gonna be. its prob gonna be some time but if ne one has ne idea when its gonna be plz tell.
ps. if u have nothing nice to say dont say ne thing at all. :)

Human
09-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Um, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but there are plenty of threads like this one. Why not just post in one of those?

09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Um, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but there are plenty of threads like this one. Why not just post in one of those?
ok im new to this. soz for offendin u human.

Human
09-15-2005, 11:30 PM
ok im new to this. soz for offendin u human.
What does soz mean? Oh yeah, and, you might want to type correctly because people here don't like it when you don't.

09-16-2005, 12:04 AM
What does soz mean? Oh yeah, and, you might want to type correctly because people here don't like it when you don't.
geez. its so hard though! soz means sorry

Human
09-16-2005, 12:05 AM
geez. its so hard though! soz means sorry
Oh, I don't have very much knowledge in slang.

09-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh, I don't have very much knowledge in slang.
being australian i use much slang

Human
09-16-2005, 12:15 AM
being australian i use much slang
I've seen many Australians that use proper grammar. I get the feeling that i am sounding rude. School in 7 hours.

09-16-2005, 12:18 AM
I've seen many Australians that use proper grammar. I get the feeling that i am sounding rude. School in 7 hours.
what is up with u and sayin rude? i dont give the slightest fuck. call me wot u want, say "rude things" bout me but im a lazy typer and thats just me. i dont take many things too seriously.

Kitten
09-16-2005, 12:18 AM
It's not that difficult to type correctly, and stop using being an Australian as an excuse. That's just insulting.

Human
09-16-2005, 12:20 AM
what is up with u and sayin rude? i dont give the slightest fuck. call me wot u want, say "rude things" bout me but im a lazy typer and thats just me. i dont take many things too seriously.
I'm tired. I get grouchy when I'm tired. Are you getting frustrated with me? I act like a dork when I'm tired. I get all retarded and stuff. Not good. My eyes are drooping 10 more minutes and then I shall leave.

09-16-2005, 12:22 AM
It's not that difficult to type correctly, and stop using being an Australian as an excuse. That's just insulting.
im so sorry kitten but i like bein lazy and im happy that way....geez look at that i sound like a total asswipe.

neocon58
09-16-2005, 01:17 AM
geez look at that i sound like a total asswipe.

10 points for observation.

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 01:27 AM
I don't give a fuck about others spelling, as long as I can understand at least 90% of what they're trying to say... which is the case. Anyway, I never write like that, it looks ridiculous and very 'teenish'. Reminds me of my younger sister.

About the australian tour... maybe next year! :rolleyes:

Venom Symbiote
09-16-2005, 03:46 AM
Kitten and Neocon are right: damn you Aussies, you make the rest of us look bad.

We're not all fucking Steve Irwin or Andrew G, you know. Now, kindly go listen to some "Acca Dacca" and drink some homebrew, while learning a trade and ending "o" to the names of everyone you know in a pathetic attempt to "not seem like a poof".

You shit me. I'm moving to Canada or something. :mad:

Amazed
09-16-2005, 06:07 AM
Kitten and Neocon are right: damn you Aussies, you make the rest of us look bad.

We're not all fucking Steve Irwin or Andrew G, you know. Now, kindly go listen to some "Acca Dacca" and drink some homebrew, while learning a trade and ending "o" to the names of everyone you know in a pathetic attempt to "not seem like a poof".

You shit me. I'm moving to Canada or something. :mad:

Steve Irwin is cool! And I agree with platinumpt... :)

platinumpt
09-16-2005, 06:36 AM
Steve Irwin is cool! And I agree with platinumpt... :)
*red like tomato*

Amazed
09-16-2005, 07:30 AM
*red like tomato*

*points and laughs at the tomato*

09-17-2005, 04:16 AM
I don't give a fuck about others spelling, as long as I can understand at least 90% of what they're trying to say... which is the case. Anyway, I never write like that, it looks ridiculous and very 'teenish'. Reminds me of my younger sister.

About the australian tour... maybe next year! :rolleyes:
thanx ur the only one who answered me