PDA

View Full Version : Dexter says something funny..

Hypodermic_89
09-16-2005, 12:31 PM
I noticed today when I was watching the GH dvd Story behind the songs. on Gotta Get Away Dexter says "peeing paranoid" :D

whole quote:

"I don't know I think the song's about paranoia, really. It's just about peeing paranoid."

Now, I know he means "BEING paranoid", but listen carefully and you'll hear him say "peeing" :D.. kinda funny. He also makes this expression on his face just as if he noticed his little mistake :)

Stupid thread or not, the story is funny :D

Dexter_italy
09-16-2005, 01:04 PM
. He also makes this expression on his face just as if he noticed his little mistake :)

How can you see his face? during the commentary you see the video not his face
________
Public Store (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/942/store/videos/1)

Nirushika6789
09-16-2005, 01:08 PM
on the dualdisc or on the extra DVD with the GH....he says it then

offspring_freak_3
09-16-2005, 01:11 PM
he's talking about the greatest hits dvd not the complete music video collection

beautifulnightmare
09-16-2005, 03:32 PM
I noticed today when I was watching the GH dvd Story behind the songs. on Gotta Get Away Dexter says "peeing paranoid" :D

whole quote:

"I don't know I think the song's about paranoia, really. It's just about peeing paranoid."

Now, I know he means "BEING paranoid", but listen carefully and you'll hear him say "peeing" . kinda funny. He also makes this expression on his face just as if he noticed his little mistake

lmao!i just watched it and when i heard him say that i busted out laughing:p i never noticed that before...thanx for pointing that out:p

offspring_freak_3
09-16-2005, 04:03 PM
I noticed today when I was watching the GH dvd Story behind the songs. on Gotta Get Away Dexter says "peeing paranoid"

whole quote:

Now, I know he means "BEING paranoid", but listen carefully and you'll hear him say "peeing".. kinda funny. He also makes this expression on his face just as if he noticed his little mistake :)

fucking shit!
i didn't see that yet! my sister forgot my gh dd in her computer on U.S :mad: :(

That_Guy91
09-16-2005, 04:17 PM

whole quote:

Now, I know he means "BEING paranoid", but listen carefully and you'll hear him say "peeing" :D.. kinda funny. He also makes this expression on his face just as if he noticed his little mistake :)

um...how many times did you watch it?

BadAss
09-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Not enough? :D

Hypodermic_89
09-17-2005, 03:12 AM
um...how many times did you watch it?

I don't know.. I just happened to notice it. Just because you notice a small thing doesn't mean you watch the movie constantly..

.:SMASH:.
09-17-2005, 05:24 AM

whole quote:

well that has to be the funniest thing i ever heard imy life *strong sarcasm*

electric_alexa
09-17-2005, 06:25 AM
I don't know.. I just happened to notice it. Just because you notice a small thing doesn't mean you watch the movie constantly..
i didnt c it. weird or wot

uvutuy
10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
i no this is TOTALLY out of question but i think dex should exercise

Sweeet
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I haven't heard it :rolleyes: I have to watch!!!

lost_nvrfound
10-10-2005, 04:33 PM
how do you pee paranoid?...lol...too funny... never noticed it before. i like how he hesitates before moving on