PDA

View Full Version : JUST got back from brixton

princess
09-16-2005, 04:22 PM
was a little short if you ask me, less than 1.5 hours me think. ah well, still great show. there was me looking for bets with people as to what song they'd start with, i was going for americana after reading posts bout other dates when greg's bass lights up and we're treated to bad habit as our opener! very cool. set list the same as other dates, and they did play smash. not as much crowd interaction as i'm used to, noodles didn't even wanna make sweet love to each and every one of us this time :( but i guess they're just tired. strong show with all the right songs.

on another note, my boobs have gone down a size, my toes are missing and i have a criss cross patten forever tattooed on my stomach from being crushed against the barrier. what a night! :p

Mentally_Challenged
09-16-2005, 04:27 PM
I wish people would stop making threads like this. It's making me incredibly jealous.

princess
09-16-2005, 04:32 PM
well lucky for you there aren't many japanese people on these boards lol. just a few more days of raging jealousy to go! then it'll go back to when will the offspring return to [type your country here]

~*hit_that*~
09-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I wish people would stop making threads like this. It's making me incredibly jealous.

LOL!!! Tell me about it! You lucky lucky people!! :p

Iddy
09-16-2005, 05:07 PM
And i'm off there tomorrow... :P

Was in Brixton today anywhoo (well Camberwell :P)... for work. But yay!! off to offspring tomorrow.

i don't want to know anything about tonight... don't spoil it

Pilau
09-16-2005, 05:09 PM
It was so rad. I just got in. I'm covered in sweat - mainly other peoples.

The intro monolouge was well funny and Noodles was really chatty all night. Greg K climbing onto the Drum Riser during Pay the Man had even Noodles laughing.

Highlight for me tho was throwing my bands demo onstage and Noodles picking it up and holding it up in the air with a smile and then walking off stage! Fuck yeah!

I get to do it all again tomorrow night! Woohoo!

Iddy
09-16-2005, 05:13 PM
^^ twice!! Biatch

Pilau
09-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah both nights. Also what happened tonight cos I was in the front row I got to see the dick security not let Noodles high five us all at the end of the set.

During the gig Noodles spotted someone with the same 'not my president' t-shirt as him and gave him a smile and thumbs up.

Best lines from Noodles were about when last time they played Brixton someone stole his glasses and how that tonight all us fans were giving his girlfriend backstage the horn so he might get laid tonight.

So much fun was had. No pre-smash songs but it was all still good.

Iddy
09-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Because its late (and i'm high on sugar and guiness) i clicked your link... you based around twickenham? (judging by your next gig)

offspringpunker
09-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Twas amazing. Gregs bass neons are cool so cool shining RED. I started off by the Tech stand where they do the lighting and all that s*hit. So i got to see the whole setlist b4 anyone else! So i knew what was coming next : ). I was happy when i got to see Bad Habbit first on the list! It was nice that they did the classic Self Esteem at the end and got everyone to join and sing in. Reminded me of the Much Music gig at the end of that, where they did self esteem and got ppl to join in. MErch stand wernt that bad either they have the current tour dates t shirts! N e ways im off to bed. To everyone who went i hope you had as much fun as i did it was a BLAST!!!! Oh yeah who ghot a Drumstick or Pick? Cus i just missed a drumstick by an inch. And when Noodles said last time he was at Brixton someone stole his glasses. Reminded me of Woodstock 1999 when Dexter got his nicked lol! BTW that fat bloke with glasses in that black hoodie. who come on to do the interlude for Walla walla is he the one that always does it? HE does sound familiar!

P.S. i saw this gig being taped on a recorder cam was it anyone on here? And will it be distributed?

Pilau
09-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Because its late (and i'm high on sugar and guiness) i clicked your link... you based around twickenham? (judging by your next gig)

We're from Twickenham. We played The Peel in Kingston last nite.

Anyone notice tonight that Greg didn't use the light up bass for the Have You Ever bass solo?

Iddy
09-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Ah, The Peel's a sweet place to go, small, and very me-sized. I live in Hounslow, so not far from all that lark.

Haven't seen Offspring in ages... didn't know Greg had a light up bass :( ah well i'll see that tomorrow night :)

Martin_200
09-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Whoooo hooooo!!!! Just got back in, saw them in Manchester on Tuesday, saw them tonight, and I'm going back tomorrow too!!!

The Walla Walla guy doesn't ring bells with me, Higgins used to do that part.

I saw a guy walking around in a pretty fly guy outfit - did he mosh? I was in the upper circle!

I too noticed Greg K did not use his light up fret boards on Have you Ever. Can't recall it being used for Manchester either :(

Hey and they played Smash! I went mental! Ace!

Crowd interaction was great, the lighting for Bad Habit was mental too!

Check out my video of the intro and Bad Habit. I was going mad so I think I stopped recording :( I was at far back and video is not that good, but better than nothing IMO guys :)

http://www.roverturbo.com/offspring/brixton160905/badhabit.mpg

I'm standing tomorrow, hoping I can get to the front, doubt I will tho :(

Martin

offspring_freak_3
09-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Whoooo hooooo!!!! Just got back in, saw them in Manchester on Tuesday, saw them tonight, and I'm going back tomorrow too!!!

I saw a guy walking around in a pretty fly guy outfit - did he mosh? I was in the upper circle!

I too noticed Greg K did not use his light up fret boards on Have you Ever. Can't recall it being used for Manchester either

Check out my video of the intro and Bad Habit. I was going mad so I think I stopped recording :( I was at far back and video is not that good, but better than nothing IMO guys :)

I'm standing tomorrow, hoping I can get to the front, doubt I will tho

Martin
this link doesn't work :( :mad:

Martin_200
09-16-2005, 06:31 PM
this link doesn't work :( :mad:

Dude,,,,give me 20 minutes and try again, all will be there :D

offspring_freak_3
09-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Dude,,,,give me 20 minutes and try again, all will be there :D
ok :D .

offspringchaz
09-16-2005, 06:46 PM
That was fucking amazing,,, cant believe it man , i missed the last train to leagrave but i got one to luton, any way great night,just got in, fucking amazing setlist, when they played smash , i went mental. and when staring at the sun came on i accidentely hit a bloke in ront of me facing my way in the nose and gave him a nose bleed. oh well, i laughed like fuck..
this is the 4 time and the best time ive seen them

Martin_200
09-16-2005, 07:02 PM
ok :D .

It's up :D

Seph7
09-16-2005, 07:26 PM
That gig rocked so much. I was right at the barrier in the middle for the entier gig and was in pretty much constant pain but it was worth it!!!! That has gota be the best set list ever!!! Well almost but pay the man :p wasnt expecting that :D oh and smash. Vocals sounded absoloutly perfect.

One complaint you godamm crowd surfers I dont mind you surfing hitting me in the back of the head or watever but you know how annoying it is when those fat security guards stand up right in front of you during the middle of a song :p . Oh another crowd complaint that guy who was grabbing the barrier up the front to grip please be careful what your grabbing next time.

Anyway did Gregs bass even light up cause i didnt see it (am i blind) and has Dexter had his old ibanez metal plated or is it a brand new one. Oh yea and I loved Noodles Slash moment.

I wana go again :(

offspringchaz
09-16-2005, 07:43 PM
That gig rocked so much. I was right at the barrier in the middle for the entier gig and was in pretty much constant pain but it was worth it!!!! That has gota be the best set list ever!!! Well almost but pay the man :p wasnt expecting that :D oh and smash. Vocals sounded absoloutly perfect.

One complaint you godamm crowd surfers I dont mind you surfing hitting me in the back of the head or watever but you know how annoying it is when those fat security guards stand up right in front of you during the middle of a song :p . Oh another crowd complaint that guy who was grabbing the barrier up the front to grip please be careful what your grabbing next time.

Anyway did Gregs bass even light up cause i didnt see it (am i blind) and has Dexter had his old ibanez metal plated or is it a brand new one. Oh yea and I loved Noodles Slash moment.

I wana go again :(

sorry mate, that might of been me grabbing something that i should't have. i was so excited though i was grabbing everything lol.....

i agree with you about the shitty security they got in the way all the time, but at least they gave us a squrt in the face(water)

Seph7
09-16-2005, 08:24 PM
sorry mate, that might of been me grabbing something that i should't have. i was so excited though i was grabbing everything lol.....

i agree with you about the shitty security they got in the way all the time, but at least they gave us a squrt in the face(water)

It wasnt you by chance who got Noodles'es beer then when he chucked it. Oh and apology excepted just be more careful in future not everyones so forgiving :p.

BTW my m8 said someone puched him in the nose in the pitt lol but dont think he said it was bleeeding. Plus when i left i saw some guy with blood down him out near the merch stall. Maybe u should keep your hands in ur pockets at next gig lol :D .

vintagepunkrock7
09-16-2005, 10:22 PM
It was so rad. I just got in. I'm covered in sweat - mainly other peoples.

The intro monolouge was well funny and Noodles was really chatty all night. Greg K climbing onto the Drum Riser during Pay the Man had even Noodles laughing.

Highlight for me tho was throwing my bands demo onstage and Noodles picking it up and holding it up in the air with a smile and then walking off stage! Fuck yeah!

I get to do it all again tomorrow night! Woohoo!
sounds like so much fun, wish they did 2 nights around here! cant wait till the next tour comes around. i would love to go to a show where they play pay the man! maybe next year.....

mfavcd
09-17-2005, 03:08 AM
Awesome show, they should play some ignition or s/t that would be sweet!
and where was Higgins and the rest of them,
still best gig ive been to in a while :)

Dextergurl
09-17-2005, 03:20 AM
was a little short if you ask me, less than 1.5 hours me think. ah well, still great show. there was me looking for bets with people as to what song they'd start with, i was going for americana after reading posts bout other dates when greg's bass lights up and we're treated to bad habit as our opener! very cool. set list the same as other dates, and they did play smash. not as much crowd interaction as i'm used to, noodles didn't even wanna make sweet love to each and every one of us this time :( but i guess they're just tired. strong show with all the right songs.

on another note, my boobs have gone down a size, my toes are missing and i have a criss cross patten forever tattooed on my stomach from being crushed against the barrier. what a night! :p

Yeah me3, i just woke up and thought "hey i wanna go on the offspring site to tlk bout the brixton gig, was fukkin awesome and i'm gunna see them again wen they come around, wooo i hope thats not too far in the future.... :) I gotta a t-shirt too yay! :D

memento
09-17-2005, 04:00 AM
Yeah awesome night. I can't believe they played pay the man. My feeling was that the whole crowd were like wtf cause no one actually shouted when they heard the intro, but I loved it.

My mate said the set list was short, but I did't really realise it maybe cause my legs were fuckin aching like a bitch and I didn't mind it being over a little quicker ha. Getting old!

I really liked the venue. If you're at the back you can even have a good time and actually see everything cause it's all on a slope.

They don't need two shitty support bands tho! And IIRC I think I have that brixton bootleg where Noodles lost his glasses, i'm pretty sure that was the Brixton one I got unless it was Lecister 94. Hmmpf.

Some people really piss me off at gigs, they stand there and anyone who bumps into them they elbow and push back angerily wtf it's a gig, you got standing tickets if you didnt' wanna be touched get a seat you fucking moron.

wolfman
09-17-2005, 04:01 AM
hey dudes and dudettes, went to brixton last nite, was bloody amazing! smash was amazing, and although pay the man was dodgy, it was brilliant to hear it! sadly i was sitting in the upper circle but had a great view and headbanged all nite! send more paramedics were pretty good too! if anyone has knowledge of offsprings setlist could you post it? cheers me dears!
later on peeps!
wolfman

p.s. i saw those cds getting thrown onstage, rock and roll! who did noodles go and talk to at the end when he jumped off stage (just before the cds) i think he was giving a pick to someone?!

Pilau
09-17-2005, 04:08 AM
Yeah he was throwing out picks and and then (i think) wanted to go along and high five the front row but security sent him back up onstage by the looks of it.

And yay he picked up my CD! Rock n Roll!

H_Sea
09-17-2005, 04:09 AM
I just got up too, along with my two friends. We were at the concert last night too, was mega-brilliant! We got in after doing 'round the block' in the queue, i was really nervous coz i thought it would be packed already but we managed to sqeeze our way to the front side and then, Im sorry people, but i dont know if i was ever going to Offspring again, due to living far away etc, so i pushed my way into the barrier through plenty of lies, and then i pushed my frined in too. I Had one other friend, but me and my friend had only just been able to get in, so we couldn't get the poor other friend in. She's saying she still saw them though!!!! Shes happy :) but i'd always said i was getting to the front, so, i got to the front.
I got the badges, a top and a coat, which will be treasuered forever. :) but the best moments had to have been Noodle's comentary, when he gave a pick to the girl next to me (gutted :( ) cause he was like, that far way from me, and when Noodles was going on about how he loved us guys like his siter who stole his glasses, and the look on Dex's face when he did that! hehe. (kinda like a smile with a 'wtf????' thing...)
I was actuallpy surpsirsed i didnt get compleately bruised, blank and blue and all. i was expecting to have a black eye or something. And the staff tipping water all over my face, that was classic...
I was the one in the white t-shirt with the pic of Dex on the front, long hair down to my arse...wonder if any of you lot saw me... I was with another girl, smaller with blank hair as long as mine, a girl with blonde hair down to her shoulders and a man of about 40. Anyway, I'm even more of a fan of the offspring now...
...and they've compleately changed my judement on Pay The Man, i hated that song before they played it but now its one of their best songs!!!

Stay Cool People XxX

electric_alexa
09-17-2005, 04:14 AM

yes it was WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

memento
09-17-2005, 04:14 AM
I'm a pussy. I see and hear about all these girls going up to the front and getting banged up but I never risk it. I'd hate to get injuired, I woudln't care about bruises but imagine breaking something or pulling something in a crowd. That'd be awful.

H_Sea
09-17-2005, 04:21 AM
I was advised that the front was the best place to be, like, for bruises and things (less...) so i was determined to get there.
Being near the offspring was a bonus too of course...:) But I felt sorry for My friends cause one was squashed next to me (like, sideways...) and the other was behind me and even more suashed and people were really bruising her.
I didnt know what to do though because i couldnt even move in my space :(

The front is the best though. I only have one bruise on my chest (one that REALLY hurts) but still, ONE!

wolfman
09-17-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah he was throwing out picks and and then (i think) wanted to go along and high five the front row but security sent him back up onstage by the looks of it.

And yay he picked up my CD! Rock n Roll!

kool, i hate it when security get all stupid like that, but then again safety rules to them, but for us, i believe, its rock n roll! lol well congrats on the cd! what was on it? your band? tell me more! lol

Jeremy1985
09-17-2005, 04:30 AM
mate, i took my mate last night. we got to the front and i got seperated from her after a couple of songs into the offspring.
when i found her after she was basically dying. she couldn't breath properly, she needed her asthma pump. and she's loads of bruises (bruised ribs an' all)
but she's a fighter it was 1st time she saw them and she loved every minute of it.

but the security were really helpful and kept her alive (if you get what i mean) they were looking out for her all night.

big ups to the security at brixton last night. thank you

memento
09-17-2005, 04:36 AM
We get it: you have a girlfriend. Well done!

Jeremy1985
09-17-2005, 04:39 AM
she isn't my girlfriend.
the point is 'big ups to security.'

did you go last night.

wolfman
09-17-2005, 05:01 AM
she isn't my girlfriend.
the point is 'big ups to security.'

did you go last night.

sorry dude, things like that happen, im sorry to hear that, yeah it was fun last night, had a ball!

RobinoZombie
09-17-2005, 05:05 AM
the fat guy with glasses who does the walla walla thing, is probably donnie, donnie is noodles guitar tech, and hes the intermission guy...
if it wasnt donnie its lumpy, lumpy did percussion and congas between 97-00 in songs like i choose and why dont you get a job...its someone of those two...
Cause lumpy did the walla walla part in 99-02 sometime, hes the one doing it on the woodstock video and stuff...
not sure if lumpy still is in the offspring camp though....since higgins did that part the last years

princess
09-17-2005, 05:11 AM
i was pushed on to the barrier about 2 songs in to the set. felt sorry for the guy who's place i took but ah well, if i could stand up to the push when i'm tiny i'm sure he coulda done if he tried! being on the barrier is by far the worse place to be in terms of bruising but safety wise, it's probably better than a few rows back. you get water, a little bit of air providing your ribs aren't crushed and if you do get in to trouble you can just call a guy over and get pulled out.

the guy who was with his girlfriend, you weren't the two really short people on the barrier were you? i think i ended up right next to you before i was pulled out. i was impressed with how the security guy kept checking on the girl aswell. don't usually get that at gigs.

offspringpunker
09-17-2005, 05:18 AM
the fat guy with glasses who does the walla walla thing, is probably donnie, donnie is noodles guitar tech, and hes the intermission guy...
if it wasnt donnie its lumpy, lumpy did percussion and congas between 97-00 in songs like i choose and why dont you get a job...its someone of those two...
Cause lumpy did the walla walla part in 99-02 sometime, hes the one doing it on the woodstock video and stuff...
not sure if lumpy still is in the offspring camp though....since higgins did that part the last years

Yeah thanks man for answering that. I was pretty sure i heard him b4 tho. He sounded a lot like Lumpy at the Woodstock gig when Lumpy was dressed up in one of them old time black and white jail suits!

offspringpunker
09-17-2005, 05:22 AM
Some people really piss me off at gigs, they stand there and anyone who bumps into them they elbow and push back angerily wtf it's a gig, you got standing tickets if you didnt' wanna be touched get a seat you fucking moron.

Yeah i agree with you on that one memento i had a girl nudging me, in the end i just pushed her back twice as hard and she stopped it. But like you say if they don't like it get a f*ckin seat you stupid dumbshit goddam motherf**ker!

nameless
09-17-2005, 05:24 AM
i was there! i wasnt even at the front and at points i couldnt move! did anyone else wait round after the gig to try and meet them?! there was only about 20 people there, i waited until about 12.30 then decided to go and catch the last train - which i very nearly missed! anyways by the end there were only 6 people waiting! that was the one annoying thing for me because i really would have loved to meet them!

Pilau
09-17-2005, 05:26 AM

It wasn't either of those two. It was a bald stocky(ish) guy in glasses. It wasn't the guy that does it usually just a Roadie trying it out for a laugh. He shook his head after not being impressed with himself and then went back to the back of the stage.

offspringpunker
09-17-2005, 05:29 AM
Yeah i know thats what i said, i said it was a fat guy with glasses in a black raodie hoodie. But he did a good job and i thought he sounded much like Lumpy!

Pilau
09-17-2005, 05:40 AM
kool, i hate it when security get all stupid like that, but then again safety rules to them, but for us, i believe, its rock n roll! lol well congrats on the cd! what was on it? your band? tell me more! lol

Cheers for the interest - My band is called BLEEDING FISTS. For more info - free MP3s and video - go check out our official site at http://www.bleedingfists.co.uk or how about adding yourself if you myspace to http://www.myspace.com/bleedingfists

I have seen Offspring 8 times before and I gotta admit besides their last two Reading performances, last night was probs the best I have ever seen them perform. They were fucking killer - I hope they do another blazer of a show tonight.

Idiot
09-17-2005, 06:52 AM

I too noticed Greg K did not use his light up fret boards on Have you Ever. Can't recall it being used for Manchester either :(

I'm standing tomorrow, hoping I can get to the front, doubt I will tho :(

Martin

Hey dude, you got any other videos from last night?

I hope you don't mind, I uploaded your video to my site,

www.offspringbootlegs.co.uk/video/brixton05

Dexter_italy
09-17-2005, 07:28 AM
did greg jumped in pay the man or what??
________
CUMSHOT ORGY (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/498/orgy/videos/1)

Pilau
09-17-2005, 07:42 AM
He stepped onto the drum riser and stayed there playing the intro of Pay The Man smiling at Atom and Noodles and then stepped down. Who knows - tonight he might actually jump!

electric_alexa
09-17-2005, 07:54 AM
it was really cool yesterday

offspringjon
09-17-2005, 09:15 AM
i was there! i wasnt even at the front and at points i couldnt move! did anyone else wait round after the gig to try and meet them?! there was only about 20 people there, i waited until about 12.30 then decided to go and catch the last train - which i very nearly missed! anyways by the end there were only 6 people waiting! that was the one annoying thing for me because i really would have loved to meet them!

hey i was there! i was the chinese dude. i was so dissapointed when i had to leave due to last train. at least i saw Donnie and the Walla Walla guy

Hyper nova
09-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Thought last night was funny especially when Pay the man starts up and it seemed to me like the crowd didnt know the song.

Also When Noodles said 'I think the crowd wants to here somthing old so we are going althe way back to..' I was hoping he was going to say 1989 or 92 but he said 1994 i though 'damn thats only Smash era'. But they played Smash so it was ok but i was really hoping for An Ignition song or even a S/T song. I would have loved to hear Dirty magic live or for that matter any song form those 2 albums but meh it was all good.

I think a plus was they played no goffy songs and only a main poppier songs like PF(FAWG), WDYGAJ, Want you bad and hit that. But i was glad no OP (altho i liake all the songs). And they stuck to what i consider the better songs. I defo felt they could have donbe more from Ixnay and CO1 cause there was only 2 songs for Ixnay and 1 from CO1. A little disapointed that MMA wasnt there.

BUt hey Cant have every thing.

For those wondering I cant remember the order except for first song and the encore but here is the set list but again Note not in absolut correct order

Bad Habit
Have You Ever
Can't Repeat
All I Want
Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Seperated)
Walla Walla
Staring At The Sun
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
Why Don't You Get A Job?
Americana
Want You Bad
Gone Away
Smash
Hit That
Long Way Home
Gotta Get Away
The Kids Aren't Alright

Encore

Pay The Man
(Can't Get My) Head Around You
Self Esteem

Over all Great gig but IMO needed one or more songs from Ixnay CO1 and The Frst 2 Albs but Like i said CAnt have it all.

Finally the supports were ok but i wont be buying all their albums any time soon.

Seph7
09-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Where their actually any set lists cause I didn't see any given out at the end?

Mark_275
09-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Fuckin amazin gig!! such a suprise they played smash, i loved it :D every song was fkn great, went mental for TKAA. almost had problems coz we realised an hour b4 the gig, my gf had a seatin ticket when i had standin :eek: thank fuck 4 ticket touts :p , Baz u missed the last train to leagrave?, did stef leave without u?, i didnt get back till like 3 lol, well worth it, what a night!! :D

mazza940
09-17-2005, 12:58 PM
fukin that woz the best gig i hav ever bin to :) :D . offspring were SIK!! only they shudda playd one fine day, bt the rest woz awesome. me and my mates fukin made met bare peeps, nd brixton is not the shitt hole i thought it wud b!! its quite nice nd there r baaare safe peeps there. fukin offspringRULE

grimmi
09-17-2005, 01:02 PM
hey dudes and dudettes, went to brixton last nite, was bloody amazing! smash was amazing, and although pay the man was dodgy, it was brilliant to hear it! sadly i was sitting in the upper circle but had a great view and headbanged all nite! send more paramedics were pretty good too! if anyone has knowledge of offsprings setlist could you post it? cheers me dears!
later on peeps!
wolfman

p.s. i saw those cds getting thrown onstage, rock and roll! who did noodles go and talk to at the end when he jumped off stage (just before the cds) i think he was giving a pick to someone?!

The gig last night fucking ruled! That was the first Offspring gig i've been too and I won't forget it. I was so chuffed when Noodles came and gave me that pick at the end (so in reply yeah he did give me a pick). He walked over to the right side pointed at me, then put it in my hands. That really made my night! I loved them playing smash but pretty fly was great!

offspringpunker
09-17-2005, 01:17 PM
The gig last night fucking ruled! That was the first Offspring gig i've been too and I won't forget it. I was so chuffed when Noodles came and gave me that pick at the end (so in reply yeah he did give me a pick). He walked over to the right side pointed at me, then put it in my hands. That really made my night! I loved them playing smash but pretty fly was great!

What design did it have on the pick then?

grimmi
09-17-2005, 01:46 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/thegirlsthegirls/Picture1226.jpg

and on the back it says 'One Blind Ass Motherfucker'. sorry for the bad quality of the picture.

sitdyneshelagh
09-17-2005, 04:21 PM
that's brilliant! hahah

I wish I was there again tonight. Just got back from the Big Smoke...The show was fucking belgian, especially Pay the Man <3 But what's with the fat cunt moshers and crowdsurfers kicking peoples' heads off? cuhhhhh

Where was Higgins as well!?

But yeah, it were fooking eyce! And the venue is lush

(oh yeah, Send more Paramedics were Fucking Hilarious - the grainy pseudo-american accent topped it off!... and the other support was cack too)

offspringpunker
09-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Cheers Grimmi for showing me you pick thats amazing. Way cool i bet your well made up! Thanks once again!

H_Sea
09-17-2005, 06:14 PM

I was soo jealous of you, l was the girl next to you with the long hair that pushed in, you were the girl who needed her bag, right? Heh, It was my first offspring gig too, ROCKING!!!!

dexterisMYman
09-17-2005, 06:18 PM
i need some pics. come on supply some.

grimmi
09-18-2005, 02:27 AM
I was soo jealous of you, l was the girl next to you with the long hair that pushed in, you were the girl who needed her bag, right? Heh, It was my first offspring gig too, ROCKING!!!!

lol oh yeah i remember! my friend was the one who wanted the bag with the black hair. Great stuff! :P

H_Sea
09-18-2005, 05:13 AM
lol oh yeah i remember! my friend was the one who wanted the bag with the black hair. Great stuff! :P

yeah!!! How cool :) now hand over the pic :P seriously, i was soooo jealous of you, :( oh well, at least i saw noodles like that far away from me!!!! hehe
r u gunna hang it on ure wall as a shrine? :)

H_Sea
09-18-2005, 05:14 AM
Did you know the guy from the second supporting act?

I wasn't sure...
I hugged him lol

masterzog
09-18-2005, 05:25 AM
Hey, this wasn't just my first Offspring gig but my first gig ever. It was awesome!

I was quite pleasantly surprised when they played Bad Habits and Genocide. I really hated Send More Paramedics though. Reminds me of both screeching cat and fingernails on a blackboard.

nameless
09-18-2005, 05:34 AM
that's brilliant! hahah

I wish I was there again tonight. Just got back from the Big Smoke...The show was fucking belgian, especially Pay the Man <3 But what's with the fat cunt moshers and crowdsurfers kicking peoples' heads off? cuhhhhh

Where was Higgins as well!?

But yeah, it were fooking eyce! And the venue is lush

(oh yeah, Send more Paramedics were Fucking Hilarious - the grainy pseudo-american accent topped it off!... and the other support was cack too)

i hated the crowd surfing as well, im not usually too bothered but i had my glasses on and they kept getting knowced off with peopl kicking me in the head! i saw they had the no crowdsurfing pictures up but overhearing the security talking to someone, they said you very rarely get thrown out for it!

Tebbs
09-18-2005, 06:27 AM
The security guards were telling people you could crowd surf three times before being kicked out. But I saw some guy go over 4 or 5 times. And kick me in the head a couple of times too. But it was still an awesome gig. Me and my friends were disscussing how it would be awesome if they played bad habit, and then they opened with it! I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get the version of time to relax they played at the beginning?

grimmi
09-18-2005, 06:30 AM
Did you know the guy from the second supporting act?

I wasn't sure...
I hugged him lol

I assume you're talking about if I knew the guy from the letters organise ? but no I didn't lol. I thought they were pretty awesome.

and lol sorry for getting the pick, but it's true, atleast noodles was so close to you!

sitdyneshelagh
09-18-2005, 03:20 PM
I met the freak from Send More Paramedics, ha ha....he was like 'iya' really friendly...then tried to pull an evil 'zombie' face..

H_Sea
09-19-2005, 12:06 PM
I assume you're talking about if I knew the guy from the letters organise ? but no I didn't lol. I thought they were pretty awesome.

and lol sorry for getting the pick, but it's true, atleast noodles was so close to you!

Yeah, Noodles was so close :) :) :) :)

anyway, its kewl u got it, just keep it safe, dont break it in half if u ever use it, if u get bored of it, send it to me.... hehe

The letters organise were pretty kewl
My friend at school was well annoyed i saw Send More Paramedics cause she loves them hehe

Call it an Obsession
09-19-2005, 02:57 PM
im sorry if i "offend" anyone reading this but i gotta say tht send more paramedics were total baws

nameless
09-19-2005, 04:06 PM
hey i was there! i was the chinese dude. i was so dissapointed when i had to leave due to last train. at least i saw Donnie and the Walla Walla guy

the apparently came out at 1.30, i doubt anyone would have waited that long though!

offspringpunker
09-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah i forgot to mention. At the 16th gig. Greg jumped up on Atom's drum stand. And Noodles looked pretty shocked and pointed at Greg. Is that something Greg does not normally do? Cuz Noodles was quite shocked and went and joined him. And everytime ive seen Greg in video concerts etc his just been standing there getting on with playing his bass and that's about it lol. He seems a quiet guy on stage. I dunno about offstage cuz i havent got Americana VHS or Huck It Dvd yet.

spankstar
09-19-2005, 04:30 PM
omfg!! brixton was amazin offspring rocked im coverd in scratchs and bruises from the front rail but i had to be there! i got noodles plec my mate caught it wen he threw it at end which he played with its got the skull but with glasses on and on the back is written - one blind ass mother fucker. im still in amazement of bein there!!! :D :D :D

Dex90
09-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Ye It Really Was A Kick Ass Concert!!! Both Nights!!!!! The Intro On The 17th Was Amazing!!!!!!!!

spankstar
09-19-2005, 04:40 PM
i only went sat but my pick is actually the one he played with coz its rubbed off a bit! i really wish i was back there! i tried to get their attention by flashin but i dont think they saw. i was trashed!! ha ha

spankstar
09-19-2005, 04:42 PM
im gonna have to crash as only got home today and we been wasted all wknd in london baby!

H_Sea
09-20-2005, 11:06 AM
i got home on sunday night at 3.30am.
wasted all weekend in Guildford, not doing hw or any cw like i was supposed to for monday but hey, i got away with it! woohoo! school screwed up again and so i have another four days to do it all in!!!!

And my friend is still pissed with me for seeing Send More Paramedics HAHA!

Anyway, 'I wish i was still there' has gotta be my catchphrase for the day, i mean, i was saying it every five mins...except in Science (*SHOCK HORROR*) because we were all Dossing and the teacher didnt care...(yeah, we did just sing offspring all the time...)

H_Sea
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Hey, Sorry, I ended up telling you my day! Hehe.

nameless
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah i forgot to mention. At the 16th gig. Greg jumped up on Atom's drum stand. And Noodles looked pretty shocked and pointed at Greg. Is that something Greg does not normally do? Cuz Noodles was quite shocked and went and joined him. And everytime ive seen Greg in video concerts etc his just been standing there getting on with playing his bass and that's about it lol. He seems a quiet guy on stage. I dunno about offstage cuz i havent got Americana VHS or Huck It Dvd yet.

yeah i saw that although he didnt exactly jump up there like noodles did! he didnt do it on the 17th though!

grimmi
09-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah, Noodles was so close :) :) :) :)

anyway, its kewl u got it, just keep it safe, dont break it in half if u ever use it, if u get bored of it, send it to me.... hehe

The letters organise were pretty kewl
My friend at school was well annoyed i saw Send More Paramedics cause she loves them hehe

lol i'm thinking of framing it, to keep it in a special place, i don't want it broken or anything but if i ever do get bored of it then yeah sure lol *but doubt thats going to happen sorry lol*! My friend in my science set loves offspring and went crazy when i told her about it lol!

I thought letters organise were ALOT better than s.m.p-i thought they were pretty shit to be honest.