PDA

View Full Version : Let's debate abortion

HornyPope
11-22-2004, 03:02 PM
It's been few days since someone replied in that topic. Here's another chance for you to share your opinion. Are you pro or against abortion?

babycraze{Angie}
11-22-2004, 03:05 PM
i think the mother should have to decide for her newborn child, if she wants it or if she doesn't, that shit ain't up to no damn president or king or w/e kind of monarch u ppl have.

HornyPope
11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Excelent. Keep 'em coming.

greencows12
11-22-2004, 04:31 PM
This thread already exsists.

Tijs
11-22-2004, 04:42 PM
This thread already exsists.
No shit! Read the first line in the first reply, and you'll see that you're not the first one to state the fact.

My opinion about abortion:
It depends on the situation. If a girl has unprotected sex, it's her own fault and I think the child should be born in a situation like that. If there's something wrong with the unborn child, the child should be born too. If not, it's like shooting handicapped people.
When it comes to a girl who's been raped, it's all up to her to decide if she wants the child to be born or not.

Or if the child has been in for less than a month or so, cause than it's just slightly a bit more than an egg-cel* and a sperm cel. A girl 'wastes' every 28 days an egg-cel and a guy millions at a time every 8 hours (just a guess).

* egg-cell (is it called in English like that too?)

JoY
11-22-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm pro abortion all the way.
in case a woman is raped - in case she accidently got pregnant (it happens, even with every form of birthcontrol, there's always a chance you'll get knocked up) & isn't ready for it - in case the kid won't have a suitable, or present father & the woman feels she can't raise a kid alone, or wants a chance with a guy that'll stick around for the kid's benefit.......

I've once been in the position to make a decision - abortion, or no?
I know, that if I'd been forced to actually make it, I would've chosen abortion with all my heart. no matter how much I love children & would adore to raise one, or two. not back then, not in that situation with that father. if I get a kid, I want to be able to raise it to become a happy human being. not a disturbed, loveless piece of crap, with a hopeless, dependand, immature, frustrated mother.
on top of that, I wouldn't ever want to be that mother - my chances to study medicine, to live an active studentlife, to be somewhat independand, to be young & careless all taken away.

a woman already doesn't have many options; we fucking bleed every fucking month for the greatest part of our lives - we're the ones, who carry the tits, that men so playfully call funbags, but which can be a pain in the back for us women - we have to carry the kid for nine months in case there's the intention to let it be born - we have to fucking push it out afterwards, which I've heard is hell - we morally can't get away from the responsibility to raise it on top..... then there are cultural defined obligations... dude.. don't take this last oportunity to have freedom of choice away from us. it might save a woman's chances in the world & it probably will save an unborn child a LOT of pain.
yeah, I'm lazy.

Not Ozymandias
11-22-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm pro abortion. Pro choice is too soft a term. I approve of abortion as a form of birth control. Nobody who can't provide for a kid should have one.

malumboman
11-22-2004, 06:24 PM
dude, i said that in the other thread. i swear you need to get your own jokes

hereforone
11-23-2004, 12:18 AM
If you can't afford to have a kid then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. It's called self control people, sometimes you have to sacrifice that moment of pleasure for this thing called the real world. As fro medical issues and rape I can't say because that is a situation decision, but for everything else, self control it what it comes down to. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire.

JoY
11-23-2004, 04:31 AM
If you can't afford to have a kid then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. It's called self control people, sometimes you have to sacrifice that moment of pleasure for this thing called the real world. As fro medical issues and rape I can't say because that is a situation decision, but for everything else, self control it what it comes down to. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

wheelchairman
11-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Any other pieces of good advice Chelsea Abstinence?

Kaerren
11-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm PRO ABORTION! "my body...my choice" That's pretty much it. If anyone took that right away, it would mentally torture me. Thank whoever, that I'm not an American and Dubya can't change laws in the UK.

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Honestly, I think abortion is wrong, but I'm pro abortion. If I got a girl pregnant, I wouldnt want her to have an abortion, cause it's my baby too, but what if a girl gets raped? What if the girl can't afford the baby, the father left town, and she had no family to take care of the baby? You gotta think of things like that. My mom always told me that a man has no right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body, and I agree with her on that. I think if a girl wants an abortion, and she knows who the father is, they should agree on having the abortion. Maybe the father wants the baby.

That's what I think.

Kaerren
11-23-2004, 10:28 AM
jimmyjimjimz your signature is great! Good post too.

Hahaha! :D
nice!

jimmyjimjimz
11-23-2004, 12:10 PM
jimmyjimjimz your signature is great! Good post too.

Hahaha! :D
nice!
Thanks. :D :)

Mota Boy
11-23-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm glad we had a new topic on this so recently after the last one - I've changed my opinion on abortion in the days in between. Whereas for the last thread I believed that abortion should be legal up until the third trimester, based upon the belief that the baby is not alive until it can survive independent of the womb, I now think that abortion should should be allowed only in case of rape, incest or when you don't want to have a kid.

Not Ozymandias
11-23-2004, 03:36 PM
What fucking business of yours is people's sex lives? Why should people sacrifice a second of pleasure just because some yahoo is concerned about a clump of goo that it may create?

What an asshole. If touting preganancy as a punishment for grown adults enjoying their own bodies is all you have then you should never speak again.

sKratch
11-23-2004, 08:03 PM
lol@all taking this topic seriously

<3vlad

Linda
11-23-2004, 09:17 PM
I say abort then all, there's enough idiots in the world.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-23-2004, 10:01 PM
i think this simpsons quote solves it all:

kodos ( as bob dole): abortions for all!
crowd:boo!!!
kodos: alright, abortions for none!
crowd: Boooooooo!!!
kodos: very well, abortions for some, free plastic flags for everybody!
crowd: YAY!!!

vintagepunkrock7
11-23-2004, 11:59 PM
you know, most of the time i can see and understand both sides of an argument, i may only agree with one side but i can see and understand both. with this topic i can not do that, i am pro choice all the way. one of the reasons i can not see the other side of this is because being pro life means that you think we should have the right to decide what is best for our own individual situations taken away. in america our whole system is based on our freedom to choose, and they are trying to take that away? just doesnt make sense to me. i have many other reasons and could literally go on for pages, but i will stop myself here before i get on a roll hehe.

s.o.s
11-24-2004, 03:16 AM
it dumb to lose your child over dumb shit i rater not do it at all if i was able to have kids fuck thats to odd for even me yea the thing is the whole thing about having kids is not to kill them it to give life and it murder plan as that and it need to be band from all states.

HornyPope
11-24-2004, 03:17 AM
I hate you all to hell and wish you die a slow death.

Joker666
11-24-2004, 03:18 AM
abortion should be banned from the whole world it's murder plain and simple

JoY
11-24-2004, 06:45 AM
it dumb to lose your child over dumb shit i rater not do it at all if i was able to have kids fuck thats to odd for even me yea the thing is the whole thing about having kids is not to kill them it to give life and it murder plan as that and it need to be band from all states.
& this answers Vlad's question, if young people are able to bring out a well considered, sensible vote.

JoY
11-24-2004, 06:47 AM
abortion should be banned from the whole world it's murder plain and simple
any of the arguments that are pro-abortion, no matter how terribly bad & pulled out of the most incredibly uncreative asses, will easily beat that post.

hereforone
11-24-2004, 09:31 PM
What fucking business of yours is people's sex lives? Why should people sacrifice a second of pleasure just because some yahoo is concerned about a clump of goo that it may create?

What an asshole. If touting preganancy as a punishment for grown adults enjoying their own bodies is all you have then you should never speak again.

well, well, someone is a little testy. A little close to the mark? I fear our point of view on the abortion issue is a tad bit different. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when you have an active sex life you are taking the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. Why should the child, yes I said child, have to pay for your selfish actions? I don't see a little clump of goo, I see a life.

On another point these forums are to express one's opinion, which I did. You however seem to have an itch to clobber anyone who might actually dissagree with you. You know why abortion is such a big issue? Becasue people dissagree with each other. What a concept, that someone might have a different opinion than you.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-25-2004, 07:01 AM
Generally i think abortion is wrong. Because so many use it as birth control. And because i think killing is wrong (Not saying that abortion is killing). But wheres the limit? Between removing "Something", and killing? In denmark i think you can have an abortion if youre under 12 weeks pregnant.
How can you say that the baby is and isnt a baby after or before 12 weeks? Some say that its a baby from the moment the egg and sperm conects, some say it aint a baby before its out, or even a few hours old.

Shit, i suck at explaining. Kinda sucks when you have an oppinion and really want it out.

Not Ozymandias
11-26-2004, 09:39 PM
well, well, someone is a little testy. A little close to the mark? I fear our point of view on the abortion issue is a tad bit different. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when you have an active sex life you are taking the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. Why should the child, yes I said child, have to pay for your selfish actions? I don't see a little clump of goo, I see a life.

On another point these forums are to express one's opinion, which I did. You however seem to have an itch to clobber anyone who might actually dissagree with you. You know why abortion is such a big issue? Becasue people dissagree with each other. What a concept, that someone might have a different opinion than you.
Don't try to take the high road, you don't know the way.
You're still calling people who enjoy sex "selfish". Expect more hostility when you say such ricockulous things.

A clump of goo isn't a human being. A sperm cell is alive too when it's in your nuts. So is an unfertilized egg. Whoop-de-fuckin-doo.

Not Ozymandias
07-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Don't try to take the high road, you don't know the way.
You're still calling people who enjoy sex "selfish". Expect more hostility when you say such ricockulous things.

A clump of goo isn't a human being. A sperm cell is alive too when it's in your nuts. So is an unfertilized egg. Whoop-de-fuckin-doo.
Hooty-hoo!

Endymion
07-09-2005, 08:40 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/kermit.png

shadowind
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM

i agree with you

ok your just a bunch of cells that can work together to form thoughts and can make stuff and destroy stuff and participate in complicated social interactions and some other stuff
whoop-de fuckin-doo...ext. rambleings ( i'm not even going to bother fighting you on this matter it'll just be a waste of time)

mental napalm
07-09-2005, 10:09 PM
who the fuck needs to tal about this shit what is the fucking problem? what a person deals w/ is thier fucking decision people should just but the hell out!
thats my opinion on abortion.