PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Communism Only Looks Good on Paper?

HornyPope
11-22-2004, 04:07 PM
What if it's a toilet paper? Will it look just as good? Hmm.... what a great debate it is!

wheelchairman
11-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Of course it would be toilet paper. It would look disgraceful written on anything finer in my opinion. Communism should be spray-painted on every wall.

Either way, you do realize this will end up being a debate, the same debate we always seem to have. Of course you realize that though. So why start this topic then? To prove a point? Will it be heard? Isn't my post answer enough to that?

Can you vote in Russia? I know at least you have Russian ethnicity. Would be kinda pointless I imagine.

You ever heard of the Nazbols? I met this 30 year old Stalinist hardliner (also a nazbol supporter) online a while back. Claimed outrageous things like the KGB discovering aliens and punk being invented in the Soviet Union. Ah he was good times.

HornyPope
11-22-2004, 04:26 PM
I make an intelligent conversation because we all like intelligent conversations. Wheeeee.

Not Ozymandias
11-22-2004, 06:23 PM
You should have made a "Do You Think the Sun Rises in the East?" topic instead.

SicN Twisted
11-22-2004, 08:46 PM
I don't think Communism looks any better on paper then it does in practice. I think it's a shitty dogmatic political ideaology and a pseudo-science based on outdated metaphysiology that defines people by class and not who they are. It's practically a fucking religious and I hate it.