PDA

View Full Version : teachers vs offspring

Evka.pl
09-18-2005, 02:17 AM
ok i know your parents just luv the offspring. what about your teachers. my P.O teacher(a subject connected with military, first aid ,bombs, weapons and stuff) hates when ppl r wearing black t-shirts with sculls or weird signs on them. i have a t-shirt with rufus on it( the flaming scull) and my german teacher was like 'hmm what's that weird flaming dead man doing on your shirt? is it a symbol of some kind of assemblage?'..weeeeeeee

DexterWannabe
09-18-2005, 04:16 AM
my teacher says that the offspring makes kids kill em self, she said that when she heard COAP, i just fucking hate her!

I am the lightning rod
09-18-2005, 05:32 AM
my teachers dont know who the offspring is, they all listen to classical music and gay crap like that.

dexterisMYman
09-18-2005, 06:20 AM
My friends Spanish teacher LOVES them. And my Social Studies teacher likes them. Oh and of course the best tearcher ever, Mr.Wilson, my creative writing teacher, likes them i think.

Mentally_Challenged
09-18-2005, 06:58 AM
I don't think any of my teachers have ever heard of The Offspring =/

NDM1
09-18-2005, 07:00 AM
Im pretty sure all of my teachers have no idea who The Offspring is.

platinumpt
09-18-2005, 07:55 AM
I don't have teachers anymore :p

But when I was studying, I can't remember whether they liked or not The Offspring... but probably they didn't even heard about them...

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 08:35 AM
My History teacher loves them =D Mr Price, you rule!!

And he also loves all kinds of Punk music and stuff, it's genius! No wonder we get on :p

YODAvid
09-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh my band drumline director likes the offspring. everybody in my old drumline knew: the german loves the offspring. he had to to the UMPA GLEEBON GLAAABEN GLOOBEN from pretty fly over and over again with my german accent (which i dont have anymore in the english language YAAAY :D )

and my drumline teacher was always laughing his ass off. he told me he liked them a lot

Thucydides
09-18-2005, 08:53 AM
My old physics teacher used to be a huge fan - we spent about 2 hours talking about them on a school trip once.

electric_alexa
09-18-2005, 09:38 AM
2 of my old teacher's husbands I think liked them.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-18-2005, 09:41 AM
My old social studies teacher likes them. Hes cool. Mr Arasmith you rock.

Evka.pl
09-18-2005, 10:08 AM
cool. most of my teachers r old and don't care much about music at all.btw r dread locks/spiky hair/black t-shirts/ pearcing n stuff a problem in your school? cause some teachers just don't accept that appearance. there was a kid that had dread locks and he had to cut them off cause his teachers forced him to do so. poor fella

electric_alexa
09-18-2005, 10:10 AM
cool. most of my teachers r old and don't care much about music at all.btw r dread locks/spiky hair/black t-shirts/ pearcing n stuff a problem in your school? cause some teachers just don't accept that appearance. there was a kid that had dread locks and he had to cut them off cause his teachers forced him to do so. poor fella
yeah, I feel sorry for him too. :(

China Boy
09-18-2005, 10:11 AM
I have no clue.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-18-2005, 10:12 AM
They dont care at my school. But this is the wierd thing..you can wear shorts, but you cant have holes in your jeans.

electric_alexa
09-18-2005, 10:13 AM
lucky! even though im not in primary skool, i have a uniform!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-18-2005, 10:16 AM
I was in a school where you had to wear a uniform. We only had 3 colors of shirts we could choose from. And they were all the same. And we had kaki pants.

electric_alexa
09-18-2005, 10:18 AM
well I still tink you're lucky ;)

Evka.pl
09-18-2005, 10:20 AM
I was in a school where you had to wear a uniform. We only had 3 colors of shirts we could choose from. And they were all the same. And we had kaki pants.
:eek: kaki pants. :eek: that's terrible. how can u do such a thing to a man..force him to wear kaki pants...that's so mean.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-18-2005, 10:20 AM
lol. Thanks. At my old school we had like, 5 free dress days a year.

electric_alexa
09-18-2005, 10:30 AM
lucky again!

Bacterium
09-18-2005, 11:04 AM
oh, many of you seem to have a hard time at school..
but maybe sometimes that's just the best. In my school almost everything is accepted, all ways of clothing, piercings, hairdos and stuff.. and that's great. but sometimes the teachers have to comment on something, but mostly on peoples attitudes and not their look.

What the thread is about: none of my teachers like the Offspring, and I think most of them don't even know who the Offspring are.. :cool:

T-6005
09-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I never knew. Never cared.

bouncingcoles
09-18-2005, 11:33 AM
my science teacher has seen offspring 2 times. once in 95 and once in 98 and she grew up hearing there songs so she likes them.

Tired_Of_You
09-18-2005, 11:51 AM
cool. most of my teachers r old and don't care much about music at all.btw r dread locks/spiky hair/black t-shirts/ pearcing n stuff a problem in your school? cause some teachers just don't accept that appearance. there was a kid that had dread locks and he had to cut them off cause his teachers forced him to do so. poor fellaNone of these things are problems because I'm not in high school anymore. Where I study, you can wear whatever you want, obviously unless if it's something that is not acceptable.

I don't think any of my teachers like/liked The Offspring and I wouldn't care anyway.

Conspiracy of One
09-18-2005, 11:53 AM
My gym teacher is a h4rdcor3 offspring fan

icklebabygremlin
09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
i asked my re teacher do u like the offspring and she sed of coruse because i like good music wich was kool

Human
09-18-2005, 01:42 PM
My old fifth grade teacher was awesome. He has seen them in cincert 10 times plus, he had an electric guitar in the class and played on it tons. One of the coolest teachers I ever had.

Conspiracy of One
09-18-2005, 01:43 PM
My old fifth grade teacher was awesome. He has seen them in cincert 10 times plus, he had an electric guitar in the class and played on it tons. One of the coolest teachers I ever had.
Leah, you make it sound like you had a bunch of teachers. And you havent.

Human
09-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Leah, you make it sound like you had a bunch of teachers. And you havent.
Well let's see.
preschool- 5
kindergarten-3
first grade-2
second grade-2
third grade- 3
fourth grade- 3
fifth grade - 3(only because I went to 3 different schools during fifth grade)
sixth- 8

That_Guy91
09-18-2005, 01:48 PM
how the fuck do you have so many teachers per year?

Conspiracy of One
09-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Well let's see.
preschool- 5
kindergarten-3
first grade-2
second grade-2
third grade- 3
fourth grade- 3
fifth grade - 3(only because I went to 3 different schools during fifth grade)
sixth- 8

haha, you went to 3 schools!

Human
09-18-2005, 01:50 PM
how the fuck do you have so many teachers per year?
I don't know. I switched preschools 3 times. I explained to you about fifth grade, and the rest, I don't know.

Human
09-18-2005, 01:50 PM
haha, you went to 3 schools!
Well actually, I'm going to my seventh school right now.

Conspiracy of One
09-18-2005, 01:51 PM
haha, sucks for you

.:SMASH:.
09-18-2005, 01:52 PM
shit man why do you move schools all the time

Southampton_Offspringer
09-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Do my teachers like The Offspring. Haha, my music teacher didnt liek the fact I had to leave college early on Friday to go see the band up in London. Have to see what he says about my Bad Habit T-Shirt that I brought there tomorrow. :D

farelly
09-18-2005, 02:47 PM
In high school I had a teacher that let us bring cds to listen in class. I brought Americana and he liked it! He asked me if he could borrow all offspring cds!

offspring_freak_3
09-18-2005, 10:27 PM
my english teacher likes them. once she let me put the smash and splinter cd for the whole class hear the songs. and in a project for school called "city tour" she let me put the offspring in the whole thing. don't know why but she likes me. :rolleyes:

deep-fried dog-food sushi
09-19-2005, 04:12 AM
this teacher in my school listens to the greatest hits everyday and has a suitcase covered in the offspring skulls

Camilamazed
09-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Well... When I had teachers I didn't know about Offy hehehe.... But I do know a lot of students who have a teacher that loves Offspring

;)

*danni*
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
hmmmmm theres a few teachers in my school who listen to the offspring, RHCP etc etc

chicagoboy91
09-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Fuck The Teachers In Tellin U What U Should Where And What Is Wrong And Right,

wickedsparkle
09-20-2005, 01:46 PM
a history teacher likes smash, never had him as a teahcer but he seems a pretty decent teacher,name is mr. barker

Amanda
09-20-2005, 01:57 PM
A couple of years ago i took my smash cd to school, me and my friends listened to it on cd player they had in the classroom. Anyways, teacher comes in, its the middle of recess so i have no friggin idea why she was butting in, takes my cd and starts bitching bout how "that isn't music, its just a bunch of screaming". She put on some brazillian funk instead.

offspringpunker
09-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Hmmmmmm what a wierd thread. Teachers suck. But i was at school the other day and was bragging that i went to the Offspring gig in Brixton. And my History teacher said he saw The Offspring during 1994 on the Smash tour. I don't know if he was lieying im not sure if he was? He doesn't seem the sort to lie. Maybe if someone told me the locations of the Smash tour in England and the dates. I could see if he was lieying or not and if he was i can show him up lol. He said it was in.... crap i can't remember the place it was somewhere in england that started with an N i think. N e ways i asked if he still liked them and he said there ok but there like old men now. Cuz the teacher said he is 30 summit and said its like him picking up a guitar and thrashing it. I dont think Offspring are old men. Im glad there still keeping Punk Rock alive!!!!

offspring_freak_3
09-20-2005, 03:31 PM
A couple of years ago i took my smash cd to school, me and my friends listened to it on cd player they had in the classroom. Anyways, teacher comes in, its the middle of recess so i have no friggin idea why she was butting in, takes my cd and starts bitching bout how "that isn't music, its just a bunch of screaming". She put on some brazillian funk instead.
aw this is horrible!!! funk is the crapiest thing ever. the worst thing ever. i hate it

yamabeans709
09-20-2005, 06:19 PM
dexter hates teachers.... and school.... and everyone thats cool yeah

its cool to hate