PDA

View Full Version : BRIXTON..AMAZING....but where can i get an offical tour shirt

missdynamouth
09-18-2005, 12:35 PM
wow...what an amazing night....support was crap but the offspring rocked....i was wondering where i caould get a tour shirt from though coz i didnt have time to get one last night...but i really want one...anyone have any clues? :)

Rich123
09-18-2005, 01:43 PM
try ebay. Unless they sell them on this site? :confused:

I got mine though (actually im wearing it now :D )

nameless
09-18-2005, 04:16 PM
what size do you need?! i bought an XL and its absolutely huge! i really should have tried it on at the stand or even before somone spilt part of a drink on it!

offspringpunker
09-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah i know why the hell are there sizes so huge. I bought a windbreaker in a size medium and that was a bit big on me. Although i went back to change it for a smaller size and found out they diddn't do a size small! Maybe u have to go one size down from your original size? In reguards to your question you could either offer someone a good price on here. That's if anyone has one or would even be willing to sell it to you. Or next best thing is try E-Bay!

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 11:44 AM
wow...what an amazing night....support was crap but the offspring rocked....i was wondering where i caould get a tour shirt from though coz i didnt have time to get one last night...but i really want one...anyone have any clues? :)

see if you can get one of our spanish friends to get one for you in Oveido next week

Dex90
09-19-2005, 11:51 AM
which date did u go? i went both... they were fukin amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I got to c smash, walla walla and pay the man, and then the night after i saw genocide!!!

missdynamouth
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
i went on the 17th....it was amazing wasnt it?

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Why didn't you just buy a t-shirt at Brixton? The queues weren't that big :confused:

missdynamouth
09-19-2005, 12:48 PM
they were by the time we got out...and we had to get the train v.fast