PDA

View Full Version : I threw my shoe at Dexter...

Pages : [1] 2

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:16 PM
BBS friends - please forgive me - In the heat of the moment last night I threw one of my best Nikes at Dexter!!

I know it was crazy (it was a nike after all) - but I was pissed that they didn't do Original Prankster.

Anyone know where my Nike went?????

Conspiracy of One
09-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Fucker, god should make you go shoeless for the rest of yourlife if you dont know how to wear 'em!

China Boy
09-18-2005, 02:22 PM
BBS friends - please forgive me - In the heat of the moment last night I threw one of my best Nikes at Dexter!!

I know it was crazy (it was a nike after all) - but I was pissed that they didn't do Original Prankster.

I H8 U DEXX CUDD HAV DIED!

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:25 PM
I think it hit his mike cos he stopped singing and looked kinda pissed for a little bit.

I can't believe I've lost 1/2 of a pair of 100 quid trainers!!! I'm pissed... :(

Amanda
09-18-2005, 02:25 PM
That must have been a funny thing to see lol

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:26 PM

What the fuck was the point in that? You fucking weirdo, cos yes...you're so original :rolleyes:

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:27 PM
I think it hit his mike cos he stopped singing and looked kinda pissed for a little bit.

I can't believe I've lost 1/2 of a pair of 100 quid trainers!!! I'm pissed... :(

And that just reitterates my point above. :rolleyes:

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:27 PM
What the fuck was the point in that? You fucking weirdo, cos yes...you're so original :rolleyes:

I told you - idiot! I wanted Original Prankster. Anyway, he only stopped singing for like 10 second!

SkyRocker
09-18-2005, 02:28 PM
You threw your shoe ?
It hit his mic ?
He stopped singing ?
Is that real ?

eddster
09-18-2005, 02:29 PM
i could see his faced really clearly when it happened and he did lokked really pissed, it hit the mike thne hit his face, me and my friend looked at each other in shock that anyone would pay money to see the greatest band in the world and while their singing their best dong (Self Esteem) you through a shoe at the fantasticly tallented lead singer, shame on you

Amanda
That's fucking awesome! It's not that I don't like Dexter or anything but I think it'd just be funny to see a shoe fly out of no where and hit his mic.
My thoughts exactly. I love Dexter and all, but i would have laughed my ass off if i had seen it.

Dirty Bertie
It was during self esteem. That was the end of the encore so I knew they wouldn't play Prankster!! :(

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:30 PM
I told you - idiot! I wanted Original Prankster. Anyway, he only stopped singing for like 10 second!

Dirty Bertie you fucking moronic retard. You should be banned from EVER wearing shoes to an offspring concert again!

Or maybe ANY concert!

Or maybe for life, as CO1 pointed out!

Human
09-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Stop caring about your stupid shoes. What's wrong with you? Throwing a shoe at Dexter. I hate you. :mad:

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Dirty Bertie you fucking moronic retard. You should be banned from EVER wearing shoes to an offspring concert again!

Or maybe ANY concert!

Or maybe for life, as CO1 pointed out!

Do you think that if I contact the Offspring Management, I 'll be able to get my Nike back??? I think Noodles snagged it!

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:33 PM
My thoughts exactly. I love Dexter and all, but i would have laughed my ass off if i had seen it.

I sure as hell wouldn't. I read somewhere (can't remember what band), but someone threw something at the singer or drummer and it hit him and injured him, and they just stopped playing and walked off stage and refused to carry on because they were so pissed off. Would have been great if Dex had been injured like that guy was, and they never finished the show. Then you would have wasted your money and wouldn't get to see them play any song, let alone the ones you wanted! FOOL!

Mentally_Challenged
Throwing shoes...how original. A bottle of piss would've been better.

Anyways, 100 quid pair of shoes? Sheesh... Don't tell me they're those 'space shoes', y'know, the ones with the retarded springs for heels? Because they're just hideous.

Do you think that if I contact the Offspring Management, I 'll be able to get my Nike back??? I think Noodles snagged it!

If he really did, well done Noodles.
You don't deserve your shoe back.

~*hit_that*~

*slaps you like a bitch*

(30 seconds, fucker!)

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:35 PM

Anyways, 100 quid pair of shoes? Sheesh... Don't tell me they're those 'space shoes', y'know, the ones with the retarded springs for heels? Because they're just hideous.

If he really did, well done Noodles.
You don't deserve your shoe back.

Fuck yeah, we agree there then!

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:36 PM

It was heat of the moment thing. If I'd thought about it I would have chucked something else. After all, I had to go home on the tube with only one trainer on!!!

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:37 PM
It was heat of the moment thing. If I'd thought about it I would have chucked something else. After all, I had to go home on the tube with only one trainer on!!!

serves you right then!

Amanda
09-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't. I read somewhere (can't remember what band), but someone threw something at the singer or drummer and it hit him and injured him, and they just stopped playing and walked off stage and refused to carry on because they were so pissed off. Would have been great if Dex had been injured like that guy was, and they never finished the show. Then you would have wasted your money and wouldn't get to see them play any song, let alone the ones you wanted! FOOL!
Of course i would never laugh if the guy had actually been injured, but I don't really see how that can happen with a shoe. Unless the guy who threw it had a kickass aim and the shoe went straight into Dexter's eye...
But anyways i'm not saying i think what he did was right, i think it was a stupid thing to do and i would never do it. But if saw someone else doing it, and it had no greater consequences other than 10 seconds of silence on Dexter's part, i would absolutely guiltlessly laugh my ass off.

coke_a_holic
09-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey DB, I love you. Hey everyone defending Dexter, douse yourself in boiling water.

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Of course i would never laugh if the guy had actually been injured, but I don't really see how that can happen with a shoe. Unless the guy who threw it had a kickass aim and the shoe went straight into Dexter's eye...
But anyways i'm not saying i think what he did was right, i think it was a stupid thing to do and i would never do it. But if saw someone else doing it, and it had no greater consequences other than 10 seconds of silence on Dexter's part, i would absolutely guiltlessly laugh my ass off.

I can't remember what was thrown at that guy, but I know he needed medical help cos it split his head open, may have been a shoe, who knows. *shrug*

and (bolded bit), exactly!

Rich123
09-18-2005, 02:39 PM
It was during self esteem. That was the end of the encore so I knew they wouldn't play Prankster!! :(

Your a wanker, you obviously was proud of yourself because u came on here and posted this. If i saw you throw it i would have jumped you.

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Your a wanker, you obviously was proud of yourself because u came on here and posted this. If i saw you throw it i would have jumped you.

Don't be a moron. I just wanna know if anyone has seen my trainer

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:42 PM

I'd have taken his other shoe and beaten him with it, beaten like a bitch boy!(or girl, whatever!). And then, let you people join in beating him with spoons =D

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:42 PM

Yeah, i'm about to burn your shitty trainer bitch!

(dirty thirty seconds)

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I'd have taken his other shoe and beaten him with it, beaten like a bitch boy!(or girl, whatever!). And then, let you people join in beating him with spoons =D

Don't fucking overreact - it only hit his mike - NO ONE was injured!

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:44 PM

I was making a point, fool!

EDIT: and you obviously missed the intended humour there!

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:45 PM

you never know anyway!

belen1979
09-18-2005, 02:47 PM
maybe if you make a good description i would be able to look if dexter's wearing it here in spain next wendnesday, jejeje
do you think it fits him? :D

sorry about my english, i know, it sucks

Rich123
09-18-2005, 02:48 PM

Who gives a shit, didnt u think of staying behind after the gig and asking the security for it???

belen1979
09-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Who gives a shit, didnt u think of staying behind after the gig and asking the security for it???

why? maybe dexter was waiting for the one who asked about the nike to kill her!!!

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 02:50 PM

They prolly would have told him/her to fuck off anyway, for being a complete dick like that, y'know? lol.

Dirty Bertie
09-18-2005, 02:51 PM
maybe if you make a good description i would be able to look if dexter's wearing it here in spain next wendnesday, jejeje
do you think it fits him? :D

sorry about my english, i know, it sucks

I saw Noodles grab it! It is (was) a pretty cool trainer

p.s. you're english is pretty good

Amanda
09-18-2005, 03:02 PM
I can't remember what was thrown at that guy, but I know he needed medical help cos it split his head open, may have been a shoe, who knows. *shrug*

and (bolded bit), exactly!
Beer bottle maybe? It must have been something pretty bad, if it split his head opened. Anyways, that person is retarded too.

belen1979
09-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I saw Noodles grab it! It is (was) a pretty cool trainer

p.s. you're english is pretty good

oh, thank you very much, maybe a bit posh, isn't it? jejeje

i'm happy dexter got no injury, cause i'd go to england and kill you if the concert get's cancelled!!!

if i get backstage i'll look after it, :D

sitdyneshelagh
09-18-2005, 03:17 PM
Haha! What a stupid prick! As if you throw a shoe... really.. as Austin Powers said 'WHO THROWS A SHOE?' Shame on you.

T-6005
09-18-2005, 03:20 PM
This is stupid.

RobinoZombie
09-18-2005, 03:26 PM
would have been fun too see:P
but OP? comeone...
something more like beheaded or something

sitdyneshelagh
09-18-2005, 03:29 PM
that just makes it even more embrarrassing for him!

Mark_275
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM

Your the moron, if i saw your shitty trainer id shove it up your arse. seriously where the f*ck did u think that would get you. was dexter gonna go "hey gettin hit in the face with this crappy shoe made me realise we never played original prankster!! :eek: lets do it now and then do self esteem later cos this fuckwit with crap taste in shoes wants us to" i was a bit annoyed they didnt play meaning of life but i wasnt gonna start throwing my shoes at them. seriously man, you are a prick. :rolleyes: no wait... you're a nike wearing prick :D

Offspring7
09-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Your the moron, if i saw your shitty trainer id shove it up your arse. seriously where the f*ck did u think that would get you. was dexter gonna go "hey gettin hit in the face with this crappy shoe made me realise we never played original prankster!! :eek: lets do it now and then do self esteem later cos this fuckwit with crap taste in shoes wants us to" i was a bit annoyed they didnt play meaning of life but i wasnt gonna start throwing my shoes at them. seriously man, you are a prick. :rolleyes: no wait... you're a nike wearing prick :D

haha...agreed.

Mentally_Challenged
09-18-2005, 03:39 PM
crappy shoe

Yep...that sums it up.

Baston
09-18-2005, 03:42 PM
that obviously isnt the guy who threw it, for a start who wud buy standing seats n get near enought to the stage then throw their 100 quid Nike (of all brands lol :p ) shoe. Plus dex did look a bit stunned when it ricosheted off his mic into his face but he smiled after ward to noodles and got on with it

~*hit_that*~
09-18-2005, 03:43 PM
haha...agreed.

haha, ditto

offspringpunker
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah to be honest i don't think it was you who threw the shoe. I mean you could just be saying it. There is no proof at all. Also if i threw the shoe and knew everyone was pissed off i certainly wouldn't be bragging aboutt it on an oficial forum. You would keep your mouth shut! ALso who ever did throw the shoe your a fucking prick there is no need for it at all what ever the reason!

nameless
09-18-2005, 04:07 PM
that obviously isnt the guy who threw it, for a start who wud buy standing seats n get near enought to the stage then throw their 100 quid Nike (of all brands lol :p ) shoe. Plus dex did look a bit stunned when it ricosheted off his mic into his face but he smiled after ward to noodles and got on with it

glad someones finally picked up on it! the whole topic has been a piss take!

Martin_200
09-18-2005, 05:10 PM

Agree with Rich123 here, If I saw you, I'd have kicked you into the mosh pit, your scum!

Dexter looked so pissed off it was unreal. It's things like this which could make Dex say fuck it, I ain't touring the UK, or I ain't doing any more gigs full stop! Fool!

Luckily, I think The Offspring take the rough with the smooth, but your still a cock!

Noodles and Greg appeared to be smirking for the remainder of the song though.

Martin

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-18-2005, 05:27 PM
I threw a water bottle at the lead singer of this band last week and it hit him in the face. I laughed so hard I think I died.

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Whatever you do, just don't throw anything at Greg K. He will hunt you down.

T-6005
09-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah... Greg K seems vicious with a golf club.

Kitten
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I'll bet Greg slept like a baby that night. All he needed for an excellent sleep was the other members to have something happen to them.

Auto
09-18-2005, 09:32 PM
I bet after the show Noodles was laughing his ars off at Dexter saying "Haha dude you got hit in the head with a shoe..." I think Noodles likes that sort of thing... he probably made off with the shoe mounted it on a stand and will probablt will never let dexter live it down... getting hit in the head with a shoe is pretty embarresing and it hurts, who ever threw it is a "stupid dum shit god dam mother fucker"

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Do you guys remember when that Bubble machine leaked and Noodles slipped and fell on his ass? People said Greg K was laughing so hard. Man I wish I had a video of that. Good 'ol noodles.

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 02:03 AM
i hate you! you must die! :mad: lol

lenar
09-19-2005, 03:00 AM
nike sucks anyways. Learn some respect.They did not play the song I wanted to hear but whatever. Life goes on. They still rock live.

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 05:31 AM
i can't believe that so many of you people are overreacting!!!!!

Here are the facts:

1) it was the last song of the encore (self esteem)

2) they hadn't played original prankster - which is their BEST hit

3) the shoe only hit dex's mike. i don't think it hit him

4) he only stopped singing for like 5 seconds

5) noodles and greg were laughing

6) NO ONE WAS INJURED - except my bank balance cos i've got to get some new trainers

now, all you moaners, get over it!!!

Kitten
09-19-2005, 05:36 AM
i can't believe that so many of you people are overreacting!!!!!

Here are the facts:
1) it was the last song of the encore (self esteem)
3) the shoe only hit dex's mike. i don't think it hit him
4) he only stopped singing for like 5 seconds
5) noodles and greg were laughing
6) NO ONE WAS INJURED - except my bank balance cos i've got to get some new trainers

now, all you moaners, get over it!!!

So suck shit, shut up and fuck off. You were the one stupid enough to throw the shoe, and thus lose it, so don't come on here expecting sympathy. No one gives a fuck about nikes.

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 05:43 AM
No one gives a fuck about nikes.
I admit that they are not the coolest - but - you do get that extra bounce in the mosh with them

TheOffspringRule
09-19-2005, 06:54 AM
if you dont want to lose your trainer then dont throw it at dexter and dont complain about losing it either its your own damn fault

<<Angry Kid>>
09-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Jeez, first you nearly destroy Dexter's beautiful face then accuse Noodles of stealing, grrrrness

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 07:55 AM
You, the shoe throwers, are just fucking retards. You should thank God I wasn't near you, or you wouldn't come out of there in one piece, believe me. That thing is not funny at all. I don't give a fuck he didn't play Original Prankster. It doesn't justify your childish behavior, you moron.

killer_queen
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM

You damn idiot! That was my idea.

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
You missed Original Prankster ? Woaaaaaaaaaaw, why didn't you throw him a molotov cocktail ? :rolleyes:

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 08:33 AM
If this is fake then why humour the guy?

The whole "OMgzzzZz I'm going to kick the shite outta you" is pathetic. Yes he\she threw a shoe..Get over it, they've come here to gloat and you're letting them. As you're there typing all your hate crap, they're there laughing their asses off at you.

I want to actually find out how many people on this forum are over the age of 13 or how many actually have a mental age of their own and not some little kid who wants to beat the crap out of everyone who bad mouths the band.

I do beleve it was The Killers who walked off stage. It was a water bottle and they wanted to go back on and play but the medical staff advised against it. I can't remember the name of the band for the life of me.

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 08:55 AM
If this is fake then why humour the guy?
What do you mean by saying that? I didn't read the whole thread, but it doesn't look like a "fake"... people are really stupid enough to do those things! In Paris they were throwing jackets... yes, jackets.

The whole "OMgzzzZz I'm going to kick the shite outta you" is pathetic. Yes he\she threw a shoe..Get over it, they've come here to gloat and you're letting them. As you're there typing all your hate crap, they're there laughing their asses off at you
You pwned me there man.

I want to actually find out how many people on this forum are over the age of 13 or how many actually have a mental age of their own and not some little kid who wants to beat the crap out of everyone who bad mouths the band.
It's not a question of bad-mouthing the band. It's throwing objects, can't you fucking read, or you're just dumb? I'm 24... but I don't think this has anything to do with age.

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:02 AM

lol im selling it on ebay, shit song anyway, id understand if it was lightenting rod or sumthin

*danni*
09-19-2005, 09:04 AM
i reckon it woz stupid i mean hes come over 2 amuse us all n u do a fukin shitty fing lyk dat? im glad u lost ur shoe n i hope it dies in extreme agony grrrrr! :mad: u make me angry i h8 weirdos lyk u! go 2 hell fuk wit!!!! i fink ive sed enuff gudbye!

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
It's not a question of bad-mouthing the band. It's throwing objects, can't you fucking read, or you're just dumb? I'm 24... but I don't think this has anything to do with age.
Platipwning!!!111

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Some people need to learn to type instead of using txt spk.

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 09:08 AM
I do beleve it was The Killers who walked off stage. It was a water bottle and they wanted to go back on and play but the medical staff advised against it. I can't remember the name of the band for the life of me.

or if you can remember leeds&reading 04, hehe the rasmus&50Cent, hehe, a fucking camping chair, that was insane!!!

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 09:09 AM
And yes i'm dumb. I'm so thick..I need books with one letter per page to read, and I dont know how to talk without a machine which tells me how to pronounce each letter properly.

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 09:12 AM
i agree, these last days the board has been fucking assaulted when it comes too spelling and stuff...

Mentally_Challenged
09-19-2005, 09:14 AM

Sheesh, there's something wrong with you.

=/

i agree, these last days the board has been fucking assaulted when it comes too spelling and stuff...

How contradictory ;)

i reckon it woz stupid i mean hes come over 2 amuse us all n u do a fukin shitty fing lyk dat? im glad u lost ur shoe n i hope it dies in extreme agony grrrrr! :mad: u make me angry i h8 weirdos lyk u! go 2 hell fuk wit!!!! i fink ive sed enuff gudbye!

Yep, and you make me angry too.

" :mad: :mad: "

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 09:22 AM
And yes i'm dumb. I'm so thick..I need books with one letter per page to read, and I dont know how to talk without a machine which tells me how to pronounce each letter properly.
Hummm... yeah right. But it wasn't me who made all that retard writing it was that other troll who appeared a bit later: danny, or something like that.

Vladimir
09-19-2005, 09:24 AM
We are waiting dexter's post

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:25 AM

yep and insulted with crapfactory avatars like that ok noo3b

jonnyfleetwood
09-19-2005, 09:29 AM
y the fuck would u feel like u needed 2 throw a shoe, just casue u didnt hear the song u wanted, prik, i wanted the meaning of life but you dont c me throwin shoes do u? U should b dead pushin up daisys or better yet made to stand bare foot on hot coals for the rest of you life, that a cok. Dex is a bloody legend, u dont throw shoes at legends. + fuk ur nikes der 4 townies any way and that was an offspring concert (no 4 chavs) so c bloody 50 cent or sumthin

Aimeht
09-19-2005, 09:31 AM

Not good. I hope you'll never get it back.

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:32 AM
hey bitch ^^ watch ur attitude im 50's nephew they call me 5 cent y'all in the neighbourhood

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 09:32 AM
ah.. I wish there was some sort of IP tracer, who could associate these troll accounts with their most commonly used account... then we would get rid of these annoying spammers.

offspring fan
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM

i hate you! :mad:

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:35 AM
ah.. I wish there was some sort of IP tracer, who could associate these troll accounts with their most commonly used account... then we would get rid of these annoying spammers.

wish there was sum sorta sugery to fix that face in ur avatar

Aimeht
09-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Agreed. 10

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
^^woah fuck!?! up there another one for the emergency plastic surgery foundation.

Aimeht
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Please leave.

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 09:39 AM
wish there was sum sorta sugery to fix that face in ur avatar
eat shit, spammer. My avatar is meant to be ugly. It's my ugly CJ avatar, in case you don't know, troll.

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Sheesh, there's something wrong with you.

=/

How contradictory ;)

Yep, and you make me angry too.

" :mad: :mad: "

well english aint my first language, and i dont concentrate so much on spelling and gramar.
but i dont use alot of text language,

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:40 AM
its fully confidential will fix that horrible thing, its like moe from the simpsons but female

joking

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 09:41 AM
yep and insulted with crapfactory avatars like that ok noo3b

calling me noob?
or someone else?

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 09:45 AM
calling me noob?
or someone else?
hahaha! indeed! It's a fucking troll... who cares about it anyway!

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:46 AM
brb why i remove the dagger from ur back, now lets be friends, will u just turn around again, i need to inspect the wound

*danni*
09-19-2005, 09:50 AM
come on you have to admit it was stoopid to throw a shoe!?! im sorry about my usual text writing im 14 so it just natural for me to talk like it... i like some nikes but the prices are ridiculous . i dont really care whether you are chavs or not most people would take one look at me and judge me and i fucking hate it!

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 09:50 AM
It's possible, easily, but there is this privacy policy, you know...

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:52 AM
and the fact its illegalkl, i have firewalls, fire proof and it tells me ur IP and location :) wooooooohoooooooo

Mentally_Challenged
09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
im 14 so it just natural for me to talk like it

Not wanting to start bitching or anything [ :rolleyes: ], but i'm 14, and I don't use txt-spk.

It's not natural...it's lazy.

*danni*
09-19-2005, 09:57 AM
yeah but ive been using text talk for ages so its just really weird to type in full

*danni*
09-19-2005, 09:59 AM
yeah but ive been using text talk for ages so its just really weird to type in full
plus i am generally quite lazy :p

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:59 AM
lik ye txt tlk is cool cya tomoz at 10 z

sitdyneshelagh
09-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Urgh, down with text-talk! KILLLLLL

*danni*
09-19-2005, 10:08 AM
sorry im really trying to type normally! :) ok before i go, id like to make peace with you all... you dont have to like me in particular but i dont want to be hated! sorry if i offended anyone earlier *peace and love* from danni xXx

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 10:19 AM
sorry im really trying to type normally! :) ok before i go, id like to make peace with you all... you dont have to like me in particular but i dont want to be hated! sorry if i offended anyone earlier *peace and love* from danni xXx

I hate you!

*danni*
09-19-2005, 10:26 AM
gee thanks

chrissy
09-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Ok, so you threw your shoe at dexter. Not only did it hit his mike, it bounced off and twated him in the face!!!!!! that lovely face.......... and i think if you hadn't done it, they may have done prankster. so it's you own fault!!!!!!!!!

farelly
09-19-2005, 11:07 AM
A week ago a man threw a bottle to the Simple Plan´s singer, and he had to leave in the ambulance...

This isn´t very much diferent

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 11:14 AM
A week ago a man threw a bottle to the Simple Plan´s singer, and he had to leave in the ambulance...

This isn´t very much diferent

Don't be stupid! :eek: It was a super padded training SHOE not a bottle.

No one ever complains when people throw their demo tapes at Noodles or girls chuck their bras and panties at Dexter :confused:

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh dear..Look what I started!

Calling people "Troll" makes me laugh! I always thought they were little people with green hair and orange eyes? Personally I never saw any of those at the concert!

For those who need it this way here it is.

O der..luk wat i strted

calin ppl "troll" mkes me LOL! i alwys thort dey wer lil ppl wid grn hir an ornge eyes!!!!111one one . Prsonlly i nvr sawed any of does at da cncert!

kiddman
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
i think i speak for ever offspring fan whan i say your a dick

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Me?

No I have a dick. But I'm not a dick. I mean If I was a dick I'd know about it. I'd get all sticky because people are getting excited about somone throwing a shoe at dexter

offspringpunker
09-19-2005, 11:36 AM

Also its a bad idea to say peace and love. Thats really hippy talk. So i suggest you change that last bit Danni. I hate hippies KILL ALL HIPPIES!

*danni*
09-19-2005, 11:52 AM
lol hippies are funny! i had a crappy folk week thing with morris dancers and it was well funny! hmmmm what shall i change it to?? *love and sunshine*? nah still too hippie-like hmmm *death and pain*? or maybe i should just leave it as goodbye! luv danni xXx

Mentally_Challenged
09-19-2005, 11:57 AM
No one ever complains when people throw their demo tapes at Noodles or girls chuck their bras and panties at Dexter :confused:

Yes, but the bras and panties probably aren't thrown due to a moment of anger...

Plus, its not like like their going to hurt anyone :rolleyes:

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Yes, but the bras and panties probably aren't thrown due to a moment of anger...

sounds like you are talking from experience!!! - were they your pink panties left on the stage at the end?

Mentally_Challenged
09-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Sadly enough, i've never been to see The Offspring.

=(

So no, they weren't my panties.

offspring kid
09-19-2005, 12:26 PM
original prankster rocks LIVE but pitty they didnt play that !

*danni*
09-19-2005, 12:31 PM
sounds like you are talking from experience!!! - were they your pink panties left on the stage at the end?
in fact they were my panties...

Kerr
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
fuk ur nikes der 4 townies any way and that was an offspring concert (no 4 chavs) so c bloody 50 cent or sumthin
I wear sports shoes, but I ain't a "chav" or "townie". Fucking dumbass.

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 12:43 PM
in fact they were my panties...

Haha - good for you! I reckon Dex would have preferred to be hit by them.. :D

H_Sea
09-19-2005, 12:49 PM
i bet he would, pants or a trainer

Hard choice

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
09-19-2005, 12:56 PM

Oh my god how can you do that??? I would hate myself if I knew that I'd piss off dexter! And you are whining about you shoe?
:confused: :rolleyes:

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh my god how can you do that??? I would hate myself if I knew that I'd piss off dexter! And you are whining about you shoe?
:confused: :rolleyes:

Noodles was laughing - if that compensates!!!

SUPER_KING
09-19-2005, 01:16 PM
i dont think he really threw his shoe at dex, i think he just wants attention

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
09-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah lol :D

Amanda
09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Humm, i'm wondering,where exactly did the shoe hit him? Nowhere that matters,i hope.

Fat Boy Samsam
09-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Humm, i'm wondering,where exactly did the shoe hit him? Nowhere that matters,i hope.

Maybe that is how Dexter hits those high notes :D

~*hit_that*~
09-19-2005, 01:30 PM

HAHA!

You funny fucker Sam :p (good thing)

Amanda
09-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Interesting theory :D

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
You missed Original Prankster ? Woaaaaaaaaaaw, why didn't you throw him a molotov cocktail ? :rolleyes:
lol .

Amanda
09-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Ah hell, he should have just thrown himself up there, used his big fat head to knock Dexter out, and sung Original Prankster himself.

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Ah hell, he should have just thrown himself up there, used his big fat head to knock Dexter out, and sung Original Prankster himself.
Yeah, and the security guards would nicely sing with him then...

Adhum
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
ahh so your the prick......lol, i was at the front and saw something fly on stage...it was a bit dumb doing that buti gues people have their own reasons for doing stuff...apparently they cut the encore by 15 mins because of it...the gig was sposed to finish at 10:45.... they could have played it in that extra time... :rolleyes:

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 01:54 PM

if it was here you probably would be in the hospital. last year someone threw a shirt at dexter in the middle of long way home. man they spank the guy so much. it should be happened with you too. what the hell are you thinking about?! that you should throw something in dexter every time that they don't play a song that you like? you morron you should die you motherfucker!! :mad:

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Maybe they'd sing together "When you're in prison".

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 01:56 PM
That's incredible how a lot a newbies post here to say that this story is true :rolleyes:.
EDIT : Rui, He should sing the prisoner part of "Walla Walla", funnier...

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 01:57 PM
if it was here you probably would be in the hospital. last year someone threw a shirt at dexter in the middle of long way home. man they spank the guy so much. it should be happened with you too. what the hell are you thinking about?! that you should throw something in dexter every time that they don't play a song that you like? you morron you should die you motherfucker!! :mad:
HAHA! I wouldn't say better myself.

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 01:57 PM
That's incredible how a lot a newbies post here to say that this story is true :rolleyes:.
EDIT : Rui, He should sing the prisoner part of "Walla Walla", funnier...
HAHA! Yeah, that would work too!!

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
HAHA! I wouldn't say better myself.
lol. better. he/she should be dead. it was good if everyone throw shoes at dirtyeberty don't you guys think? anyone agree with me? lol

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 02:22 PM
lol. better. he/she should be dead. it was good if everyone throw shoes at dirtyeberty don't you guys think? anyone agree with me? lol
Are you crazy, i won't throw my wonderful nikes on her/him/it ! My shoes doen't deserve that...

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
brb why i remove the dagger from ur back, now lets be friends, will u just turn around again, i need to inspect the wound

just wondering what i did too trigger this in you, calling mee noob is pretty lame

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 02:26 PM
hahaha! indeed! It's a fucking troll... who cares about it anyway!

well calling me a noob is fucking insulting:P

Amanda
09-19-2005, 02:34 PM
You're right, there's a glitch in my plan. How dissapointing.

Bonkers
09-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I think we should throw our socks at him next time!

SkyRocker
09-19-2005, 02:36 PM
You're right, there's a glitch in my plan. How dissapointing.
Don't worry, He would sing so bad that the whole crowd would throw him their shoes !

Amanda
09-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Don't worry, He would sing so bad that the whole crowd would throw him their shoes !
Oh that would rock so far beyond belief. Now THAT i would sure as hell laugh my ass off at!

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh that would rock so far beyond belief. Now THAT i would sure as hell laugh my ass off at!

No - you are wrong - that WOULDN'T be funny. Anyways, I used to be 2nd lead voice in the school choir so I can carry a nice note ;)

Call it an Obsession
09-19-2005, 02:55 PM
i dont like choirs... too high for me

Amanda
09-19-2005, 02:56 PM
No - you are wrong - that WOULDN'T be funny. Anyways, I used to be 2nd lead voice in the school choir so I can carry a nice note ;)
Oh, cmon, you gotta admit it would be funny. :p

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Are you crazy, i won't throw my wonderful nikes on her/him/it ! My shoes doen't deserve that...
lol. not yours but the shoes of someone. lol :D

Dirty Bertie
09-19-2005, 03:15 PM

well, you aint having mine - that's for certain!

offspringpunker
09-19-2005, 03:44 PM
lol hippies are funny! i had a crappy folk week thing with morris dancers and it was well funny! hmmmm what shall i change it to?? *love and sunshine*? nah still too hippie-like hmmm *death and pain*? or maybe i should just leave it as goodbye! luv danni xXx

Change it to what u want. But please make sure its not related to anything Hippy like. Kill All Hippies!!!!

Dantai
09-19-2005, 04:03 PM
*ignores the past 15 pages*

so your the mother fucker who hit dexter, that was uncalled for good thing you was on the other side of the mosh pit cos you'd be floored for a while

ppl like you waste your money just to show up a band your seeing wheres the logic in that?

up yours you nike wearing chav :cool:

offspringpunker
09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
*ignores the past 15 pages*

so your the mother fucker who hit dexter, that was uncalled for good thing you was on the other side of the mosh pit cos you'd be floored for a while

ppl like you waste your money just to show up a band your seeing wheres the logic in that?

Lol nike wearing chav. Cracked me up!

ruroken
09-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Aww *pats head*

SkyRocker
09-20-2005, 12:12 AM
I would throw a grid.

Telekinesis
09-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Bloody hell, give the poor guy/girl a break! You would all be pretty pissed if you payed lots of money to see your favourite band and then they didn't play your favourite song. Lots of people (me being one of them) do lots of crazy things in the spur of the moment and then they regret it the second they've done it. I'm gonna stand up for Dirty_Bertie The Shoe Thrower. You guys were all the same with me when I said Noodles was gay. I understand how this dude feels so I shall stand up for her/him. C'mon it was a fucking shoe I doubt it could do much damage so leave the poor dude alone. I'm sure if I was there I would have laughed. If Dex didn't get hurt there's no problem yeah? why are you guys so worked up over it? I found it funny that Noodles nicked the shoe, he he, I even put some of the conversation in my signature. I'm not angry at you guys I'm just standing up for the little guy.

Dantai
09-20-2005, 05:41 AM
so your saying... if a band dont play your favorite song ur actions are justified to throw a shoe at the lead singer? ... rather odd anology there

see personally if i were in a band as a lead singer an i got whacked by a shoe ... a fucking shoe not a plastic bottle id be pretty pissed. so the moral of this post is dont do what you wouldnt want done to you

xxLenxx
09-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Oh people! Get a grip, it's not like he is dead! God sake....wake up and smell the shoes! lol (see what a done there?) :p

*danni*
09-20-2005, 09:39 AM
meh im not bothered any more at first i was fucking pissed off but now i really dont give a damn. its done now and if i had a time machine i would go back. but the sad truth is, i dont have a time machine... i thought the gig was really good though but i havent been to any other offspring gigs before so i cant exactly compare... luv danni xXx

*danni*
09-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Aww *pats head*
thankyou for my head pat/ smitten stroke but i must ask, why? lol luv danni xXx

Dantai
09-20-2005, 05:23 PM
futher more ... why would u admit you hit dexter in the head with a shoe? do that on a greenday board or summit

Original prankstA
09-20-2005, 06:23 PM

who ever throws a shoe???

ruroken
09-20-2005, 06:59 PM
thankyou for my head pat/ smitten stroke but i must ask, why? lol luv danni xXx
Because you're so cute!

peko
09-20-2005, 10:41 PM
If I were Dexter, I'd be happy if a shoe was thrown at me. I like shoes. Shoes are nice.

offspring_freak_3
09-20-2005, 10:56 PM
I would throw a grid.
LMAO hahahahaha lol

satrap
09-21-2005, 03:31 AM
man i saw that at brixton right? pissed me off i was ready to start a fight with whoever did that but i guess i see why u did it but u seriously ruined it for most people -.-

SkyRocker
09-21-2005, 03:46 AM
This thread is a newbie assembling...

platinumpt
09-21-2005, 03:49 AM
This thread is a newbie assembling...
Very accurate assumption. I definitely wouldn't choose wisest words myself.

SkyRocker
09-21-2005, 03:50 AM
I should be called SkyWise now

Fat Boy Samsam
09-21-2005, 04:18 AM

A gift for Dertie Bertie:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/burberry_baseballcap.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
09-21-2005, 04:27 AM
AND PEOPLE SAY I HAVE ISSUES :eek:

Dirty Bertie
09-21-2005, 04:47 AM
AND PEOPLE SAY I HAVE ISSUES :eek:

Sorry dude - you've definitely got MORE issues than me!

the_offsprings_monkey
09-21-2005, 04:50 AM
Sorry dude - you've definitely got MORE issues than me!

yea well....whats ya gonna do..... :rolleyes: those waky kids

*danni*
09-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Because you're so cute!
lol how do you know that for sure? i could be some kind of dictator who wants to take over the world!!! hey wait.... thats a good idea...yeah im sucha newbie :) i only had a look on here coz i went to brixton :p those that are not already annoyed at me will probably grow to hate me after a while man im an asshole.... luv danni xXx

ruroken
09-21-2005, 04:54 PM
lol how do you know that for sure? i could be some kind of dictator who wants to take over the world!!! hey wait.... thats a good idea...yeah im sucha newbie :) i only had a look on here coz i went to brixton :p those that are not already annoyed at me will probably grow to hate me after a while man im an asshole.... luv danni xXx
Anyone who gets annoyed at you is a bitch. You're so cute, it'd be impossible for me to hate you!
How are you an asshole?
By the way, I'm adding you to MSN. :cool:

Dirty Bertie
09-22-2005, 02:26 AM
Anyone who gets annoyed at you is a bitch. You're so cute, it'd be impossible for me to hate you!
How are you an asshole?

You LOOSER. After only 16 posts, how can you possibily know if she is cute or not. I'm assuming that you are basing it on her avator! That is pretty SHALLOW dude :(

belen1979
09-22-2005, 08:01 AM
well, dirty bertie, I wasn't able to get to see your shoe at oviedo!!! dexter was not wearing it, i think, hahaha
here they did not play original prankster, but it was a good show, I think
see you!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
09-22-2005, 09:41 AM
well i said you have issues but knowing me i wouldn't have chucked a shoe..........more like a fire extinguisher...but only cause im crazzzzzy, and if they have not played Want you bad

vikki
09-22-2005, 10:02 AM
u r just some stupid asshole that throws a shoeat someone who dosen't playa song that u probably have on cd and its probablyon a dvd live anyway. u r a wanker. please leave

punk_rocker
09-22-2005, 10:04 AM
seriously u dont throw shoes at good bands!!! u shud av been throwing them at that poor excuse of a first band i mean wat was that all about!!!!!!!!!! n by the way hu cares about sum nikes ne way.

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Please, get over this shoe story.

platinumpt
09-22-2005, 11:15 AM
newbie assembly, eh Flo?

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 11:17 AM
^What you said, platiwise.

platinumpt
09-22-2005, 11:21 AM
haha noone ever called me that. That's cool. How come you're always offline, but still posting?

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 11:26 AM
haha noone ever called me that. That's cool. How come you're always offline, but still posting?
Because I'm great...no, i'm testing this invisible thing.

Iddy
09-22-2005, 11:31 AM
was that at Brixton, cause i saw that.

he didn't look mad to me... he actually smiled and wasn't singing at the time so didn't affect anything.

I lauged at first (his face was pretty funny) but then i felt bad for him.

*danni*
09-22-2005, 11:41 AM
How are you an asshole?
umm k you can add me if you want but i wont be online very often coz my step dad has blocked it and im socially deprived :( but i should be online on sunday coz im at my real daddys :D ahhh problem solved! im an asshole coz i swear i get on everyones nerves (not intentionally of course!) if you think im cute then thats cool but then again you dont really know me and for all you know i might be a 40 year old pervert trying to pick up young girls! but im not...... omg sorry! random tangent! luv danni xXx

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 11:50 AM
umm k you can add me if you want but i wont be online very often coz my step dad has blocked it and im socially deprived :( but i should be online on sunday coz im at my real daddys :D ahhh problem solved! im an asshole coz i swear i get on everyones nerves (not intentionally of course!) if you think im cute then thats cool but then again you dont really know me and for all you know i might be a 40 year old pervert trying to pick up young girls! but im not...... omg sorry! random tangent! luv danni xXx
That's what I call a great post...

*danni*
09-22-2005, 11:55 AM
That's what I call a great post...
ummmm thanks??? were you being sarcastic or not ??? lol! sorry i dont pick up on these things! luv danni xXx

ruroken
09-22-2005, 12:56 PM
I love all of your posts. My god, nothing is cuter! :D

*danni*
09-22-2005, 01:00 PM
hmmm yeh still not sure whether your being sarcastic but if your not then thankies :D luv danni xXx

ruroken
09-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm serious!
*hugs and squeezes because you're so cute*

*danni*
09-22-2005, 01:11 PM
ummm ok! thanks *is freaked out but smiles anyhoo* :D i dont even know me but hey if you think im cute then yay! luv danni xXx

platinumpt
09-22-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm serious!
*hugs and squeezes because you're so cute*
hummm... are you talking to yourself?

chrisjack100
09-22-2005, 01:44 PM
I went to the offspring gig in brixton academy, it was phat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

chrisjack100
09-22-2005, 01:49 PM
when did u go, they didnt play origional prankstar when i went either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :eek:

Amanda
09-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Now thats funny lol.

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 01:56 PM
ummmm thanks??? were you being sarcastic or not ??? lol! sorry i dont pick up on these things! luv danni xXx
Yeah, I'm being sarcastic...or not.
Your spelling is so...different, your way of thinking you're a 40 year old pervert is nice.
And that way you write "luv danni xXx" at the end or your post is just...great.
That's all

luv Flo xXx

BuddyHolly
09-22-2005, 04:58 PM

Hey you have been mentioned in the review someone posted in another thread. This is the review:

The Offspring
London, Brixton Academy

Article written by Graham S
Sep 22, 2005.

You’ve gotta love The Offspring; not as huge as once they were (hence the venue downsize from Wembley Cavern), as long in the tooth as a nonagenarian narwhal, and still defiantly ploughing the same musical furrow like Farmer Giles afflicted with OCD. On the back of their greatest hits CD and DVD double whammy, this all-too-brief tour serves as a timely reminder of just what a bulging embarrassment of shiny riches these guys have deposited in the Bank Of SoCal Punk over the years.

Hurtling into opening song Bad Habit with all the relish of Craig Nicholls’ weekly intake from Maccy D’s, the pedal is pressed firmly to the metal as the Offspring-mobile redlines through the scathing Americana (‘my future’s determined by thieves, thugs, and vermin’), the froth-punk of I Want You Bad and the classic Come Out And Play, while latest single Can’t Repeat, ably demonstrates that their ability to pen a catchy tune is far from pensionable age.

Frontman Dexter Holland hollers as guitarist Noodles (Brains from Thunderbirds goes punk) stands legs akimbo, exuding boyish enthusiasm and boundless energy (and let’s not forget, Noodles is old enough to be – well… me). ‘Last time we played Brixton’, says Noodles, ‘someone stole my fucking glasses. My sister used to steal my fucking glasses. I love my sister. You can see where I’m going with this…’

The radio-friendliness of Pretty Fly (For A White Guy), Why Don’t You Get A Job? and Hit That duly get an airing, but Original Prankster (the band on ‘novelty hit’ auto pilot) is conspicuously absent. The bulk of the set is drawn from just two career pinnacle albums – the breakthrough ‘Smash’ and meisterwerk ‘Americana’ – between them accounting for a whopping 21 million of their 32 million worldwide album sales.

With an encore including the colossal Pay The Man and long-time set closer Self Esteem, The Offspring spring off, job done, crowd (except the prick who lobbed a shoe band-wards for not playing Prankster and the teen-chaperoning biddy doing sudoku puzzles in the gloom) well and truly entertained. The band’s glory days may be embedded in the past, with a Green Day-stylee reinvention as far away as Jordan’s nipples are from her spine, but as long they can perform this ball-breakingly well, they can hold their spiky-topped heads high, stick two fingers up at the naysayers and, in the words of Americana, shout ‘well fuck you’

http://www.soundsxp.com/2371.shtml

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:01 AM
except the prick who lobbed a shoe band-wards for not playing Prankster

His review was quite good up to this point!!!! The reviewer is of course COMPLETELY WRONG

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:15 AM
luv Flo xXx
hahaha!! OMG! That is copyrighted Flo, be careful!!!

luv xXxRuixXx

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:18 AM
hahaha!! OMG! That is copyrighted Flo, be careful!!!

luv xXxRuixXx
pliz don't say dat to me coz i luv any people in here and i lurve u 2 my friend but u could be lying so i don't no how 2 take ur compliment.

luv *tripleX*Flo*iRuLeThEwOrLd*
take care mega lurve

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:21 AM
pliz don't say dat to me coz i luv any people in here and i lurve u 2 my friend but u could be lying so i don't no how 2 take ur compliment.

take care mega lurve

Dude - that sounds VERY VERY gay!

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:25 AM
What's your age ?
Didn't you understand we're making fun of that ?
Jesus...

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Actually it was the funniest thing until now that I've seen in this thread.

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:27 AM

take care mega lurve
man, you should be an example for all the trolls around the world!!! That's the most awesome txt talk I've seen until now hahaha :D

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:27 AM
What's your age ?
Didn't you understand we're making fun of that ?
Jesus...

I'm laughing like a bastard here -

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:29 AM
yeah, me too!!!´

EDIT: But... anyway, dirty bertie, you shouldn't have thrown the goddamn shoe against dexter's mike. You should be punished for that.

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:33 AM
A person with only one shoe make me laugh like a bastard...

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:35 AM
A person with only one shoe make me laugh like a bastard...

Laugh at Noodles then - cos I saw him stick my nike in his kitbag!

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:36 AM
quoting SkyRocker:A person with only one shoe make me laugh like a bastard...

pwned!!!1111!!1one!!1one

SkyRockers th3r0xorz!! (how the fuck does this thing writes anyway)

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Laugh at Noodles then - cos I saw him stick my nike in his kitbag!
Yeah, and he will lauch a new fashion instead of you !

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:41 AM
quoting SkyRocker:A person with only one shoe make me laugh like a bastard...

pwned!!!1111!!1one!!1one

SkyRockers th3r0xorz!! (how the fuck does this thing writes anyway)
Ru111!!one

ur da r0xorzzz 2 !!!!!11 ( i don't know how you fuckin' write it... )

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Ru111!!one

ur da r0xorzzz 2 !!!!!11 ( i don't know how you fuckin' write it... )

Shit - another one of your more intelligent posts!

Aimeht
09-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Uhm. 10

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Yeah, if only i could throw them to your face.

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 07:49 AM
... says the one-shoed guy.

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah, if only i could throw them to your face.

Hahaha - there aint enough wit or intelligence in your posts for them to hurt me if you could throw them!!

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Hahaha - there aint enough wit or intelligence in your posts for them to hurt me if you could throw them!!
If you're not enough intelligent to understand that Dexter will not sing your song if you're throwing something at his face, then don't try to make sense saying my posts are not enough clever to hurt you. ( btw, i don't want to hurt you )

*danni*
09-23-2005, 07:57 AM
hallo! im in ict and im bored outta my puny mind :D umm id ont understand why your arguing! sup? luv danni xXx

*danni*
09-23-2005, 07:58 AM
o are we still on the shoe topic? yes twas stupid! xXx

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Someone call ruroken. He's gonna like this.

And stop crying, shoe thrower.

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 08:15 AM
Someone call ruroken. He's gonna like this.

And stop crying, shoe thrower.

hahaha :D

xxLenxx
09-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Next Time - print the name of the song you wish played on the bottom of the shoe along with "could you play this please?" Now, isn't that a better soloution? :cool: lol

Kaerren
09-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I hope there isn't a next time. It really annoyed me when I saw that shoe go flying. My first thought was, "fucking idiot!"

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 10:01 AM

I wish I was there, I would'a slaped u silly if I saw u do it :mad:

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 10:04 AM
why? maybe dexter was waiting for the one who asked about the nike to kill her!!!

i DONT THINK DEX IS THAT KIND OF A GUY DUDE :confused:

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 10:12 AM
I admit that they are not the coolest - but - you do get that extra bounce in the mosh with them

DONT WORRIE I WEAR NIKE SHOES, THINK ITS OK, SOZ 'BOUT LAST POST :cool: KEEP IT COOL DUDE

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 02:14 PM
I hope there isn't a next time. It really annoyed me when I saw that shoe go flying. My first thought was, "fucking idiot!"

Nah - it should have been 'Dexter - duck!'. :D (only kidding btw)

platinumpt
09-23-2005, 02:24 PM
How does this silly thread, which happens to be one of the silliest I've ever been subscribed too, survives for TWENTY FUCKING FOUR pages, and still counting?

Kaerren
09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Seriously though, throwing your shoe is such a moronic thing to do. Next time make a banner or something. it's more likely they'll play the song by seeing that, than having shoes chucked at them for no apparent reason. Doesn't matter about losing it anyway, it was only a shitty Nike. You shouldn't support that company. They are evil.

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
How does this silly thread, which happens to be one of the silliest I've ever been subscribed too, survives for TWENTY FUCKING FOUR pages, and still counting?

How many posts do you have in it? :D

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 02:30 PM
Doesn't matter about losing it anyway, it was only a shitty Nike. You shouldn't support that company. They are evil.

Yeah - i reckon my 100 squid nikes cost like 10p to be made in some sweat shop somewhere by a 9 year old with no schooling. SAD but probably true :(

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Bloody hell, give the poor guy/girl a break! You would all be pretty pissed if you payed lots of money to see your favourite band and then they didn't play your favourite song. Lots of people (me being one of them) do lots of crazy things in the spur of the moment and then they regret it the second they've done it. I'm gonna stand up for Dirty_Bertie The Shoe Thrower. You guys were all the same with me when I said Noodles was gay. I understand how this dude feels so I shall stand up for her/him. C'mon it was a fucking shoe I doubt it could do much damage so leave the poor dude alone. I'm sure if I was there I would have laughed. If Dex didn't get hurt there's no problem yeah? why are you guys so worked up over it? I found it funny that Noodles nicked the shoe, he he, I even put some of the conversation in my signature. I'm not angry at you guys I'm just standing up for the little guy.

u said noodles was gay when was this? :confused:

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 03:16 PM

i started the TWENTY FUCKING FOUR pages ;) dude

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
i think Telekinesis has an obsession with noodles' 'gayness' or the lack of it

(i dont believe for one minute he is gay but hey everyone is allowed to have an opinion)

Egg
09-23-2005, 03:21 PM
i have shoes

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 03:21 PM
i have shoes

but no brains ;)

*danni*
09-23-2005, 03:27 PM
awww egg sounds kool! i mean his/her name is egg damn it! simple sentences are always good they me laff! rock on egg \m/ xXx

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 03:28 PM
noodles i dont no if ure reading this but dd u really put the f**king shoe in ure kitbag?

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 03:30 PM
but no brains ;)
DAMN RIGHT.....

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 04:54 PM
nirushirka6789 where was that part of the interview from id like 2 read it all

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 06:07 PM
noodles... did u really put the f**king shoe in ure kitbag?

LOL. souvenir :p

NDM1
09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Ah, my friend threw a water bottle at someone in the Transplants and hit him. I thought it was pretty funny when i heard about it.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Next time throw a brick.

NDM1
09-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Frickin good idea, I can't stand The Transplants.

bouncingcoles
09-25-2005, 08:40 PM

you shoeless bastard

Tilen
09-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah I took it! I want $10 for it!
Oh yes, I forgot! I´m new here. Hy dudes!

defyu
09-26-2005, 11:43 AM
well i think your a fukin wanker for trowin your shoe at dexter