PDA

View Full Version : New Album will suck

endlesst0m
09-18-2005, 07:16 PM
i really wouldn't be surprised if the new album sucks. ive never been more dissapointed in album then when splinter came out. it has 10 real songs on it.10 songs!

the offspring needs to make punk music, thats what thier best at. now before you go and type that post on how i should appreciate the offspring's diversity, i think you should know that i do like how thier diverse.

what i dont like is albums with 10 songs on it, and too many pop songs.

i like the old stuff because its better music, not because im afraid to embrace new sounds.

bd007h
09-18-2005, 07:41 PM
quit your bitching and just wait until the first single is released.

Kitten
09-18-2005, 07:43 PM
i really wouldn't be surprised if the new album sucks. ive never been more dissapointed in album then when splinter came out. it has 10 real songs on it.10 songs!

the offspring needs to make punk music, thats what thier best at. now before you go and type that post on how i should appreciate the offspring's diversity, i think you should know that i do like how thier diverse.

i like the old stuff because its better music, not because im afraid to embrace new sounds.

10 songs. Such a thing to cry over, and yet they are good songs, considering they only had the drummer for a short time to record on Splinter. They have Atom now, so they can spend a little more time actually recording this album, so don't set yourself up to be disappointed.

BobdaAlkoholic
09-18-2005, 07:45 PM
1. Your mom will suck.
2. More good songs than you cna make.
3. Don't come here to make fun of the offspring
4. STOP BITCHING...Splinter was awesome...short, yes...wierd,yes but none the less another offspring masterpiece

You need to get laid...

That_Guy91
09-18-2005, 07:49 PM
1. Your mom will suck.
2. More good songs than you cna make.
3. Don't come here to make fun of the offspring
4. STOP BITCHING...Splinter was awesome...short, yes...wierd,yes but none the less another offspring masterpiece

You need to get laid...
1. mature. really, that was clever. blink 182 fan?
2. you never know.
3. criticism and "making fun of" are not the same thing. he didnt come here and say "oh, dexter's fat and noodles is old". he gave an honest and valid opinion.
4. once again, not bitching. Splinter was okay, but they could have done much better (although i personally love Da Hui).

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Look everyone! Endlesst0m is back and whining again!

Like I've said before in some other thread of yours, you aren't an offspring fan. You complain about everything offspring-related. Why the hell are you here? Go find something else to do instead of making your pointless threads. Fucking loser.

That_Guy91
09-18-2005, 07:55 PM
well at least its agreeable this time. i agree with the post except for when he said that he wouldnt be surprised if the new album sucked

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 08:02 PM
whatever, complaining about Offspring and their "poppy" songs isn't going to change anything. They'll do what they want, be thankful their still making music, and if you don't like it, simply don't listen to it (hey.. that's from ixnay's disclaimer huh? hahaha)

endlesst0m
09-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Look everyone! Endlesst0m is back and whining again!

Like I've said before in some other thread of yours, you aren't an offspring fan. You complain about everything offspring-related. Why the hell are you here? Go find something else to do instead of making your pointless threads. Fucking loser.

how the hell do you remember me? your obsessed with this board.

endlesst0m
09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
i complain alot because the offspring means alot to me and it FUCKING KILLS me to see them starting suck gradually/not improving AT ALL. sorry.

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 08:15 PM
how the hell do you remember me? your obsessed with this board.

Search: Threads Started By: endlesst0m

New Album will suck
endlesst0m

Pop hits cause Offspring to lose millions of fans ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Higgins-don't like em. ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Splinter is "too short" to be good ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

The Evolution of Dexters Lyrics ( 1 2 )
endlesst0m

Mission From God has a dumb time signature! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Offspring won't play in EMO infested areas. ( 1 2 )
endlesst0m

Ron's Drumming ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

I remember you because you are the Top #1 cry baby on this board. Seriously, you have too many complaint threads. Just listen to offspring and masturbate. Life is good.

And yeah, I'm obsessed with this board, I refresh the pages like every 5 seconds LoL

Manic subsidal
09-18-2005, 08:17 PM
i complain alot because the offspring means alot to me and it FUCKING KILLS me to see them starting suck gradually/not improving AT ALL. sorry.

Sorry man but Offspring music is probably never going to be like the old days. Everything has changed. Don't worry though, just masturbate LoL

Hypodermic_89
09-19-2005, 12:09 AM

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU AND DIE!! GET OFF THESE FUCKING BOARDS! YOU WHINING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Don't jump to conclusions just because their earlier album wasn't as good as the other ones! (although I think it's one of their best) You FUCKING dumbass!
I fucking hate people like you!!!!! I'm so FUCKING tired of people bitching about how The Offsprings new stuff sucks and now you're saying that their new album will suck! You don't even know when it's coming out, and you're already thinking that it will suck. Are you seriously STUPID??? Wait for the fucking album before you jump to stupid, dumbass conclusions!

YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHITBITCH SCUMFUCKER!!

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 05:06 AM
Search: Threads Started By: endlesst0m

New Album will suck
endlesst0m

Pop hits cause Offspring to lose millions of fans ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Higgins-don't like em. ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Splinter is "too short" to be good ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

The Evolution of Dexters Lyrics ( 1 2 )
endlesst0m

Mission From God has a dumb time signature! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

Offspring won't play in EMO infested areas. ( 1 2 )
endlesst0m

Ron's Drumming ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
endlesst0m

HAHAHHA!!! That was sweet dude, I didn't know it was the same guy that started all those threads! I think I posted in most of them!

offspring kid
09-19-2005, 05:32 AM
splinter rocks and 10 songs are enough i think i was satisfied

neocon58
09-19-2005, 05:50 AM
...and endlesst0m continues to add to his post count of pure shit.

Camilamazed
09-19-2005, 08:39 AM

1) Are you a palm reader or somethinng?? How can you know the new album will suck??

2) Who are you to tell that Offspring NEEDS TO MAKE PUNK MUSIC?? They do the kind of music they want to....

3) You didn't enjoy the musics from Splinter because they are too many pop, but I Bet that you like SELF ESTEEM and COME OUT AND PLAY. Which are pop songs......

People should stop complaining....

offspring fan
09-19-2005, 08:42 AM

fuck you!!!

platinumpt
09-19-2005, 08:44 AM
1) Are you a palm reader or somethinng?? How can you know the new album will suck??

2) Who are you to tell that Offspring NEEDS TO MAKE PUNK MUSIC?? They do the kind of music they want to....

3) You didn't enjoy the musics from Splinter because they are too many pop, but I Bet that you like SELF ESTEEM and COME OUT AND PLAY. Which are pop songs......

Well... hummm you spoke wisely, but self esteem and come out and play aren't SUPPOSED to be pop songs. They were a great commercial success, but they weren't written with that (pop songs) purpose!!!

RobinoZombie
09-19-2005, 08:45 AM
its hard too improve when they were 100%:P
but i understand you, but not so cool too talk shit about an album that aint released, or even leaked on the boards

offspring fan
09-19-2005, 08:45 AM

self estem and come out and play is not pop.

Camilamazed
09-19-2005, 08:46 AM
Well... hummm you spoke wisely, but self esteem and come out and play aren't SUPPOSED to be pop songs. They were a great commercial success, but they weren't written with that (pop songs) purpose!!!

I know ..... But not all the songs from Splinter are pop... Like Da Hui, Long way home, The Noose, Race against myself, never gonna find me and Lightning Rod...

I was just showing him that what he said was wrong =) (Comparing with COAP and SE)

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
yes it will sucka largw cock maybe one of those from monstercocks.com

offspring fan
09-19-2005, 08:50 AM
yes it will sucka largw cock maybe one of those from monstercocks.com
ok.......................freak.

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 08:55 AM
lol norway, well havn that in ur names an insult in its self

offspring fan
09-19-2005, 08:56 AM
lol norway, well havn that in ur names an insult in its self
?????????????????

Livewireguitarfire
09-19-2005, 09:04 AM
let me refer ur mouth ot my assistent he is called MR HAIRY TESTICLE lol

China Boy
09-19-2005, 12:18 PM

I hate guys like you.
So all I can do is to give you the middle finger. And btw, Splinter isn't that poppy. It's one of the best albums imo.

~*hit_that*~
09-19-2005, 12:24 PM
10 songs. Such a thing to cry over, and yet they are good songs, considering they only had the drummer for a short time to record on Splinter. They have Atom now, so they can spend a little more time actually recording this album, so don't set yourself up to be disappointed.

exactly.

It could be worse you know, they could have decided that the don't want to make another album or something! LOLZ :p Better 10 songs than none, dude!

nameless
09-19-2005, 02:44 PM
as always im looking forward to the next release! hope it is better than the last two, not that i didnt like them! i just prefered other stuff!

I am the lightning rod
09-19-2005, 03:46 PM
another one of these stupid "offsprings new stuff sucks" threads. god dammit shut up. all of their shit rocks

I am the lightning rod
09-19-2005, 04:00 PM
your not an offspring fan, leave these forums

Drummerguy123
09-19-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't think he realized that S/T has only 10 tracks (unless you are lucky like me and have the old version :D ) But every c-d of theirs always has several songs that I love and could listen to for hours. If they have Next To You on it then the rest of it should be awesome too.

Unnatural Disaster
09-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Splinter only has about 3 so called "pop" songs on it.

endlesst0m
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
its not like im saying that i dont listen to the SplinterEP(haha) or Conspiracy of One, its just that they aren't as good.(eh,CO1 was somewhat satisfying).i still listen to em though.

if you re satisfied with the offspring realeasing you those 10 new songs in 3 years and you really think you could look me in the eye and say that The Offspring is progressing,then you've got serious problems.

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 06:07 PM
another one of these stupid "offsprings new stuff sucks" threads. god dammit shut up. all of their shit rocks

your not an offspring fan, leave these forums

i agree with you. lol

jrk247
09-19-2005, 06:25 PM
No one is a fan that dis's the offspring! Sure the fans may say Splinter sucked but they all listen to the album and like it. So don't dis The O! :cool:

Manic subsidal
09-19-2005, 06:54 PM
So don't dis The O! :cool:

mmm Cheerios

Aimeht
09-20-2005, 02:07 AM

New album will rock.

SkyRocker
09-20-2005, 02:17 AM
New album will rock.
Word.
Why would we agree with you, endlesst0m ? Stop whining people.
I'm sure I'll like the new album.

BobdaAlkoholic
09-20-2005, 03:35 AM
1. mature. really, that was clever. blink 182 fan?
2. you never know.
3. criticism and "making fun of" are not the same thing. he didnt come here and say "oh, dexter's fat and noodles is old". he gave an honest and valid opinion.
4. once again, not bitching. Splinter was okay, but they could have done much better (although i personally love Da Hui).

1. Nope not a blink fan, just wanted to write something stupid.
2. lol lets just go on facts.
3. Fine fine don't come to your band's favorite site to critisize then. I don't care if you do, but honestly ever since when the forums were up someone always comes and complains of how Splinter isn't good and poppy is crap. that crap.
4. Every offspring album is good in it's own way. I loved Spliner, just not all of it.

ashtray_girl_1
09-20-2005, 12:16 PM
nothing's wrong with splinter!
and, yes, the new album will rock!!!

nightvision
09-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Ok... I've read every post in this thread and everyone but endlesst0m seems to only have one thing to say: No one's allowed to critize The Offspring.
I mostly agree with endlesst0m. I don't like Co1 and Splinter THAT much. And spending 3 years and only come up with 10 real songs is a bit weak you know.
Another thing... Just because he's critizising the band in some ways doesn't mean he can't be a fan. I've been a fan for about 6 years and I will critizise if I want to.
Some of you guys are reeeally close-minded and seems to think that The Offspring are some kinds of Gods. I don't mind you believing that though, just don't jump anyone who states their (entitled) opinion about The Offspring.

nightvision
09-20-2005, 04:18 PM
FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU AND DIE!! GET OFF THESE FUCKING BOARDS! YOU WHINING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Don't jump to conclusions just because their earlier album wasn't as good as the other ones! (although I think it's one of their best) You FUCKING dumbass!
I fucking hate people like you!!!!! I'm so FUCKING tired of people bitching about how The Offsprings new stuff sucks and now you're saying that their new album will suck! You don't even know when it's coming out, and you're already thinking that it will suck. Are you seriously STUPID??? Wait for the fucking album before you jump to stupid, dumbass conclusions!

YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHITBITCH SCUMFUCKER!!

Dude... You just put our whole nation to shame.

Btw... How old are you? 14? 15?

I am the lightning rod
09-20-2005, 04:19 PM
the new album willl kick your grandma's ass!

nightvision
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Sounds interesting.

platinumpt
09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok... I've read every post in this thread and everyone but endlesst0m seems to only have one thing to say: No one's allowed to critize The Offspring.
I mostly agree with endlesst0m. I don't like Co1 and Splinter THAT much. And spending 3 years and only come up with 10 real songs is a bit weak you know.
Another thing... Just because he's critizising the band in some ways doesn't mean he can't be a fan. I've been a fan for about 6 years and I will critizise if I want to.
Some of you guys are reeeally close-minded and seems to think that The Offspring are some kinds of Gods. I don't mind you believing that though, just don't jump anyone who states their (entitled) opinion about The Offspring.
Of course everyone's entitled to their opinions.

But if you see the threads started by that endlesst0m guy, I think you'll understand why people are tired of his... "criticism".

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Itll kick your grandmas ass

nightvision
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Of course everyone's entitled to their opinions.

But if you see the threads started by that endlesst0m guy, I think you'll understand why people are tired of his... "criticism".

I haven't actually read his other threads. But since I've been around these boards for ages I know that alot of people won't let no one criticise the band in any way.

rodney mullen
09-20-2005, 05:28 PM
shut up whiner.

offspring_freak_3
09-20-2005, 05:32 PM
lol. LMAO .

Original prankstA
09-20-2005, 07:00 PM

FUCK YOU ASS!!!

nightvision
09-20-2005, 07:04 PM
FUCK YOU ASS!!!

That's exactly what I'm talking about...