PDA

View Full Version : Gangsta rappers are pussies

Sin Studly
09-19-2005, 09:00 AM
The white man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes) marches on.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/Varg-vikernes.jpg

notoriousdoc
09-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, the weird eastern Euro goth-metal bands actually MEAN to kill people

I am the lightning rod
09-19-2005, 05:03 PM
gotta sya, thats pretty retarded

Sin Studly
09-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Scandinavian, not East European. Aryan pride, bitch!

And people like that guy absolutely terrify me. With my constant insulting and mocking of goths, knowing people like him exist make me terrified I might actually pick on somebody like him and get stabbed in the face a bunch of times.

I still hope he gets parole in aught-six.

Sin Studly
09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
And seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the Norweigan justice system?

In October 2003, Vikernes failed to return to his low-security prison in Tønsberg, Norway after having been granted a short leave. After hijacking a car, Varg was apprehended by the police. He was caught with an unloaded AG-3 assault rifle, 700 rounds, a number of smaller weapons, a handheld GPS system, communications systems, a PC, military uniforms, a bullet proof west, and camouflage clothes. He received an additional sentence of 14 months for the incident

He's imprisoned for two murders, numerous firebombings, and the founder of several militant neo-nazi and anti-christianity cells, and they put him in a fucking minimum security prison and let him out, hoping he'll just wander back. What the fuck???

Tijs
09-20-2005, 01:51 AM
And seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the Norweigan justice system?

In October 2003, Vikernes failed to return to his low-security prison in Tønsberg, Norway after having been granted a short leave. After hijacking a car, Varg was apprehended by the police. He was caught with an unloaded AG-3 assault rifle, 700 rounds, a number of smaller weapons, a handheld GPS system, communications systems, a PC, military uniforms, a bullet proof west, and camouflage clothes. He received an additional sentence of 14 months for the incident

He's imprisoned for two murders, numerous firebombings, and the founder of several militant neo-nazi and anti-christianity cells, and they put him in a fucking minimum security prison and let him out, hoping he'll just wander back. What the fuck???
The reason the do such a thing is that they'll prepare him to return back in society again. If you have someone locked away for years, and then suddenly return him, how is he supposed to know how to function? But of course it can't always go right, like in this case. But often it doesn't end up like this in the prisoner returns.
They do that quite a lot here too.

Sin Studly
09-20-2005, 02:00 AM
... Varg Vikernes is definately not gonna be rehabilitated for a normal life, that much is obvious. He's a fucking terrorist.

Endymion
09-20-2005, 02:05 AM
ya know, a guy with a couple murders under his belt probably doesn't need to be granted access back to society.

Endymion
09-20-2005, 02:14 AM
"Vikernes is currently incarcerated for the 1993 murder of his former friend and bandmate Øystein Aarseth, also known as Euronymous of the black metal band Mayhem. The arsoning of three churches, Åsane church in Bergen, Skjold church in Vindafjord and Holmenkollen chapel in Oslo, and the consequent death of a firefighter, an attempted arsoning of Storetveit church in Bergen, and also a number of lesser felonies for which Vikernes was additionally found guilty landed him the maximum sentence in Norway of 21 years in prison (although it has since been shortened, as is normal in Norway, but then again lengthned due to his latest escape)."

what the fuck? so you could drive a bulldozer through a church killing hundreds and only get 21 years?

Sin Studly
09-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Man, it's crazy, a gangster rapper smokes a little weed and pulls out an unloaded pistol in a public place and gets all this badass crazy-man attention, meanwhile goths are stabbing each other in the head so hard their eyeballs pop out.

Heh, another cool thing about Vikernes. A former band member called "Dead" shot himself, and when the rest of the band found the body, instead of calling the police they posed it and took pictures for the next album cover.

panzor41
09-20-2005, 04:19 AM
I'm only a little creeped out.....but it does sound like something I'd want to write an essay about.