PDA

View Full Version : Atom has a side project with Tom DeLonge

offspringjon
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
According to AP.net: Angels And Airwaves are a three-piece consisting of the following members:

Tom Delonge- Blink 182 / Boxcar Racer
David Kennedy- Boxcar Racer / Over My Dead Body
Atom Willard- The Offspring / previously Alkaline Trio, American Hifi, Rocket From The Crypt

Not sure if i would like the music, seeing as Box Car Racer sucked and Blink were mediocore

Total_immortal
09-19-2005, 06:24 PM
According to AP.net: Angels And Airwaves are a three-piece consisting of the following members:

Tom Delonge- Blink 182 / Boxcar Racer
David Kennedy- Boxcar Racer / Over My Dead Body
Atom Willard- The Offspring / previously Alkaline Trio, American Hifi, Rocket From The Crypt

Not sure if i would like the music, seeing as Box Car Racer sucked and Blink were mediocore

.......nah :D

that band'd be cool.... i think... maybe... i don't know the second one... but tom delonge is... "funny".... and atom is a great drummer.... but... i prefer him in offspring :D

offspring_freak_3
09-19-2005, 06:50 PM
cool. hope he don't left the band like ron did lol

Tijs
09-20-2005, 01:39 AM
I wonder what they'll sound like. It wouldn't surprise me if they would be really awesome, but then again, it wouldn't surprise me if they would sound really terrible.

neocon58
09-20-2005, 02:35 AM
HOLY FUCK!

No, honestly. This is suprising.

Autonomist
09-20-2005, 04:13 AM
I don't know how to feel about this... though I suppose that if Tom DeLonge wants to borrow Atom for a while it's alright. I just hope this doesn't interfere with the recording of the new Offspring album.

neocon58
09-20-2005, 04:39 AM
For all we know, Atom might be leaving the offspring after the GH tour, who knows.

Hey, we should make another 'Atom left the offspring OMG' thread, so he replies and confirms it.

Nrk
09-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Swill
09-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Interesting..............
________
How To Roll A Blunt (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

Apathy
09-20-2005, 07:35 AM
For all we know, Atom might be leaving the offspring after the GH tour, who knows.

Hey, we should make another 'Atom left the offspring OMG' thread, so he replies and confirms it.

It does seem strange that he would be in The Offspring, Special Goodness, AND Angels and Airwaves.

Camilamazed
09-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Let's wait and see hehe =D

Tisiacs
09-20-2005, 11:30 AM
check this out from www.angelsandairwaves.co.uk (offical site)

"The official line-up for Angels & Airwaves has been confirmed today on their myspace page.

Tom DeLonge
David Kennedy
Atom Willard

For those of you who don't know, Atom Willard has played with The Offspring, Moth, Alkaline Trio and Melissa Auf Der Maur. He was also in Rocket From The Crypt for 10 years."

u see..."has"...that means he doesn`t play with the offspring anymore...

nameless
09-20-2005, 02:52 PM
its be interesting to hear, tom delonges "darker" music with blink and box car racer was never anything special, i preffered the blink stuff on enema and take off your pants and jacket!

neocon58
09-21-2005, 03:25 AM
check this out from www.angelsandairwaves.co.uk (offical site)

Hahahaha, why the fuck would angels and airwaves, an american band, have a .co.uk address? :D

www.angelsandairwaves.com is the official site, you can tell as it has a Macbeth logo at the bottom (Basically Toms Company)