PDA

View Full Version : If you hate...

jrk247
09-19-2005, 08:04 PM
If you hate any of the offspring albums you are not a true offspring fan.

Ok, I just saw someone on the forums just dis Ixnay, I mean WTF is up with that! Ixnay is their best album! I didn't like Ignition when I first started listening to The Offspring and now I love Ignition. And Ixnay, everyone should love Ixnay!

Human
09-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Somebody is bound to make fun of you for this.

That_Guy91
09-19-2005, 08:12 PM

Ok, I just saw someone on the forums just dis Ixnay, I mean WTF is up with that! Ixnay is their best album! I didn't like Ignition when I first started listening to The Offspring and now I love Ignition. And Ixnay, everyone should love Ixnay!
well, i doubt anyone here hates albums, just songs (shes got issues annoys me). and ixnay is 4th best.

0r4ng3
09-19-2005, 08:49 PM
well, i doubt anyone here hates albums, just songs (shes got issues annoys me). and ixnay is 4th best.
She's Got Issues is great, and Ixnay on the Hombre is 2nd best. You lose.

Obviously, I'm kidding (about the "you lose" part). Anyway, It's OK to hate a CD by your favorite band. If you like the other 6, I don't really see a problem with it. It's called criticism, people.

peko
09-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Anyway, It's OK to hate a CD by your favorite band. If you like the other 6, I don't really see a problem with it. It's called criticism, people.

Exactly. I personally love all the albums, but I wouldn't consider someone else a lesser fan than me if they didn't like one of the albums. What's wrong with having an opinion? No Offspring album has the same exact style as another, so you can't please everyone with every single one.

Lenny
09-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Or instead of actually hating an album, you may not like it as much as the other ones they have done.
________
How To Roll A Joint (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 07:13 PM

why would they diss ixnay on the hombre? in my opinion thats one of their best albums! i mean how can you not like gone away, i choose, dont pick it up, me & my old lady, and everyother song on the album? they're all good!

Hypodermic_89
10-20-2005, 12:10 AM
why would they diss ixnay on the hombre? in my opinion thats one of their best albums! i mean how can you not like gone away, i choose, dont pick it up, me & my old lady, and everyother song on the album? they're all good!

Yeah but that is YOUR opinion. There are people who don't like those songs..

bd007h
10-20-2005, 12:12 AM
why does Dalaksta feel like he needs to bump all these threads?

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-20-2005, 04:43 AM
Fuck you, buddy. Don't question my Offspring fandom. I've probably been a fan far longer than you have. I dislike Splinter alot. It wasn't a good album. I still like them as a whole, and they generally do put out good music, but Splinter lacked it. I liked maybe 4 songs from it. That's it. You are in no place to question anyone's fandom of The Offspring. Quite frankly, I think threads like this shouldn't be allowed, as they are incredibly stupid.

punk_riOt
10-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Somebody is bound to make fun of you for this.

lol, yes. definently.

Ok, first jrk247, you're a fuck for thinking you're opinion is just right. I don't mind if people don't like albums, their choice. But you can't really just say "Wtf why did you say that? that's wrong." Because it's opinion.

SkyRocker
10-20-2005, 07:48 AM
I can agree by saying you're not a fan if you dislike maybe one whole album but it's obvious that people cannot love a whole stuff of an artist, Ixnay is by far their best album for me, issues is good ( the song, eh ? ). Respect people's opinion, don't act as if nobody have not to say anything on the band you appreciate.