PDA

View Full Version : I see nothing worth replying to on this entire fucking board

SicN Twisted
11-22-2004, 10:39 PM
At least the politics section has retarded disgressions. This doesn't even have disgression, it simply has mindless chat. I'd rather talk to myself then partake in this sad, idiotic rambling that goes on in lieu of a fucking social life. What are you people all trying to compansate for, pitiful people, physical deformity, or both? Damn this board is like a center for pathetic people to come together, and the funniest thing is, you're all too stupid to even realize it and start comiserating. You people are all worthless. TripBoy made the mistake of picking and chosing names, because that excluded the meat of you degenerates who aren't don't even stand out because you're all like a swarm of insects.

meaning_of_life
11-22-2004, 11:10 PM
u sound sad, sicN twisted. u know, you must of read all the threads to make that judgement, which makes u as sad as all these other people. your a faggot and no one wants ur attention seeking shit so fuck off

pie.
11-22-2004, 11:24 PM
u sound sad. very sad.

Endymion
11-23-2004, 12:19 AM
/me hugs sic

Kitten
11-23-2004, 03:45 AM
At least the politics section has retarded disgressions. This doesn't even have disgression, it simply has mindless chat. I'd rather talk to myself then partake in this sad, idiotic rambling that goes on in lieu of a fucking social life. What are you people all trying to compansate for, pitiful people, physical deformity, or both? Damn this board is like a center for pathetic people to come together, and the funniest thing is, you're all too stupid to even realize it and start comiserating. You people are all worthless. TripBoy made the mistake of picking and chosing names, because that excluded the meat of you degenerates who aren't don't even stand out because you're all like a swarm of insects.

If it sucks so badly, why don't you go away? Unless you are also saying you are pathetic.

Idiot
11-23-2004, 03:49 AM
Well it is meant to be general chat, its not necessarily meant to be thrilling. If you don't like it, piss off.

RXP
11-23-2004, 05:36 AM
Tripyboy does it better. 5 for effort.

Toxic Speed Bump
11-23-2004, 05:52 AM
SicN Twisted, stop being a whiny little bitch and go jack off your hostile seamen somewhere else.

punk_flamingo
11-23-2004, 05:58 AM

piss of then

Linda
11-23-2004, 06:06 AM
I know...leave and go back to school, because your grammar SUCKS!!!
You're pathetic!

Evil babboon
11-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Same old sky......

Mota Boy
11-23-2004, 09:14 AM
Tripyboy does it better. 5 for effort.

Are you kidding? Look at the raw hostility evident in many of the posts in this thread. Nobody is even bothering to counter his argument - they know they're spewing out worthless drivel and their best reply telling him to leave in various degrees of vulgarity. So far, TripBoy's decided to go with the simple, repeated insult route, which he's done from day one. This has been fairly effective, but it allows many of the forum mongoloids to write him off as a troll and then filter out anything he says.

Sic, however, has actually tried to become a semi-productive member of the forum, and when he gets fed up he actually bothers to make a case against the cumulative idiocy of the majority of users here. They can't write that off - they're forced to deal with the fact that anyone who doesn't possess the I.Q. of a gopher or the personality of tar is unable to find anything in their babble more interesting than watching paint dry.

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 09:19 AM
why donīt you make polls then that you think are worth to reply, as you are so brilliant???

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 09:34 AM
SicN Twisted, go home to your dog. She's waiting ;)

selfrighteoussuicide
11-23-2004, 11:10 AM
u sound sad. very sad.

correction: you ARE sad. too sad for youre own good

Strider
11-23-2004, 11:24 AM
Are you kidding? Look at the raw hostility evident in many of the posts in this thread. Nobody is even bothering to counter his argument - they know they're spewing out worthless drivel and their best reply telling him to leave in various degrees of vulgarity. So far, TripBoy's decided to go with the simple, repeated insult route, which he's done from day one. This has been fairly effective, but it allows many of the forum mongoloids to write him off as a troll and then filter out anything he says.

Sic, however, has actually tried to become a semi-productive member of the forum, and when he gets fed up he actually bothers to make a case against the cumulative idiocy of the majority of users here. They can't write that off - they're forced to deal with the fact that anyone who doesn't possess the I.Q. of a gopher or the personality of tar is unable to find anything in their babble more interesting than watching paint dry.

Good point.

Sketch
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
i'd say something to help defend this board but i find no reason to. i feel i havent posted here long enogh. my place is in the general offspring discussion boards. so fare thee well. oh and Viva General Offspring Discussion!

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Stop ateempting to get on our good sides. It's impossable, you're too stupid. Go mingle with the idiotic masses of this board where you belong.

meaning_of_life
11-23-2004, 06:42 PM
id put money on that sicN twisted is a geek that gets picked on at school. what a fucking tool. you sound like your a very messed up person. maybe you should get yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend or something, so we dont have to here about you whining about how life has been so bad to you. pfft..

Americana
11-23-2004, 06:52 PM
post a thread that'll make people think and reply

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 07:11 PM
I didn't mention once that life's been bad to me, I'm actually pretty content lately. I'm mentioning that people like you are fucking idiots. There is nothing personal, and my statements have nothing to do with my nature, simply yours.

Sketch
11-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Stop ateempting to get on our good sides. It's impossable, you're too stupid. Go mingle with the idiotic masses of this board where you belong.

wow, people are so mean here. its the different side of offspring fans i never knew. and i wish i never had stumbled in here. excuse me for living you bastards!!

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh, no, I'm not Offspring fan. I don't think any of my kindred spirits are either. Offspring fans tends to be what you call nice and what I call moronic. You have to be an idiot to continue listening to watered down power pop made by aging second rate alt rockers who are all in their 40s but think they're cool for some reason.

The rest of us who may have liked the Offspring at some time or still like their older, more bearable music, are what you call mean. We're what I call "at least moderately intelligent." Yeah, I guess I'm pretty fucking mean to, but that's just me. You could always outwit me and actually make me look like an asshole - that would win you points for being both nice and intelligent, but at this point I don't think anyone on this board can do that, and those who can have no desire to because they (at least subconciously) agree with what I'm saying.

meaning_of_life
11-23-2004, 11:16 PM
alright fuckhead what makes you think your so smart? you continue to refer to every fan as "moronic" but what makes us morons? you havnt explained, just rambled on about how much smarter you are than the rest. i actually think your pretty stupid, coming in here and starting topics that scream idiocy.

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Posts like that make you morons.

meaning_of_life
11-24-2004, 05:19 AM
i hate ugly cunts such as yourself tripboy, and faggots that pay out on everyone for no valid reason. ie. sicN twisted. go on, show us a picture of yourself, then we can see that your as ugly physically as your personality

Kitten
11-24-2004, 05:50 AM
Oh, no, I'm not Offspring fan. I don't think any of my kindred spirits are either. Offspring fans tends to be what you call nice and what I call moronic. You have to be an idiot to continue listening to watered down power pop made by aging second rate alt rockers who are all in their 40s but think they're cool for some reason.

The rest of us who may have liked the Offspring at some time or still like their older, more bearable music, are what you call mean. We're what I call "at least moderately intelligent." Yeah, I guess I'm pretty fucking mean to, but that's just me. You could always outwit me and actually make me look like an asshole - that would win you points for being both nice and intelligent, but at this point I don't think anyone on this board can do that, and those who can have no desire to because they (at least subconciously) agree with what I'm saying.

I hardly think that those who are not bothering to argue against you agree with what you say. Rather I would say that they realise they would just be hitting their heads on a brickwall to try to convince you of anything other than what you apparently believe.

Kitten
11-24-2004, 05:52 AM
i hate ugly cunts such as yourself tripboy, and faggots that pay out on everyone for no valid reason. ie. sicN twisted. go on, show us a picture of yourself, then we can see that your as ugly physically as your personality

As for you, the prettiest people can be the meanest people in the world, so don't go saying that you have to be ugly to be mean, its stupid and ignorant of the worlds true face.

Kitten
11-24-2004, 06:01 AM
You're a stupid fucking hippie. You don't even have the guts to hate ugly people. No wonder your life is so miserable.

You are the one who is going to miserable, just because you judge everyone on their looks doesn't mean that its the right thing to do.

SicN Twisted
11-24-2004, 10:50 AM
I admit it... I'm not posting my picture because I look like a deformed mongloid. One of my eyes is bigger then the other, green bile is constantly seeping out of my nose, and there's a black growth on my lip that does Dustin Hoffmin impressions. I can never get a date, so that's why I'm making myself feel better by berrating you retards with that magical thing called the truth.

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2004, 10:52 AM
wow, people are so mean here. its the different side of offspring fans i never knew. and i wish i never had stumbled in here. excuse me for living you bastards!!

You're an idiot to expect anything good on the internet or in real life. And if you actually wish you never stumbled in here, piss off already.

Vera
11-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Luke, did Obi-Wan ever tell you what happened to your father?