PDA

View Full Version : pictures on the website

vintagepunkrock7
11-23-2004, 12:28 AM
is there any way you can send photos into the website for them to post on the site? offspring related only obviously, im not tryin to like send them my picture or anything lol. i recently(as in yesterday) got a tattoo, its the co1 flamey skull in black and red. i always really liked that skull alot and i had a tattoo party coming up and wasnt feeling gutsy enough to have my shoulder blade done yet(i hae a specific thing going there) so i had to think of what to get somewhere else. back to the point though, the guy did a really good job, and i heard him mention to somone else who had gotten something related to a band that they should take a picture of it and send it in to the bands site cuz he has done work on people who have sent it in to the bands website. i remember him mentioning he has some of his work posted on rob zombies website and i think metallicas. but i was just wonderin if there was any way i could send a pic of it in to the site or at least maybe post it here? im really proud of how well it turned out.

Kitten
11-23-2004, 04:51 AM
I guess write to the people that run the site. They might be able to run it by the band, and if there are enough of them they might actually have a tattoo pictures section.

RonWelty
11-23-2004, 02:22 PM
i think it should be cool if they put some pics from the fans - the best ones
from live shows !