PDA

View Full Version : Is Dex travelling All alone ???????????

Camilamazed
11-23-2004, 06:02 AM
Hey guys.Jst a stupid question....... Is He by himself on his plane??????? :confused:

Tijs
11-23-2004, 06:06 AM
My brother is traveling with him.

punk_flamingo
11-23-2004, 06:09 AM
yeah

Jesus is on there too dude

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:12 AM
No, MY brother is travelling with him!!!

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:18 AM
No...I'M friggin traveling with him!! I've got a laptop up here...

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:20 AM
oh, come on! dexter is right here with me! :D

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Nooo! We're up here performing Pretty Fly for our own entertainment! I've got drums! :D

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:27 AM
oh, come on! dexter is right here with me! :D

Wooooow!! can I come too? but sorry shitwalker, only with dexter :D :D

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:29 AM
Nooo! We're up here performing Pretty Fly for our own entertainment! I've got drums! :D

Yeah, and I'm singing with him!! :D :D

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:29 AM
how you get drums, if you're in this forum, Prankster? Are there a computer on your drums? :D No, Ele, Dexter's MIIIIIIIIINE (joke).:))))))))

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Well that's what I'm trying to figure out...how these drums got in my computer... :eek:

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:33 AM
:D hahahahahahahahaha! :D 2 in 1 drums in computer! hahahahaha :D

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:33 AM
how you get drums, if you're in this forum, Prankster? Are there a computer on your drums? :D No, Ele, Dexter's MIIIIIIIIINE (joke).:))))))))

mmmm....has dexter a twin???
yeah, i can sing and i write, i have a computer in the mike...

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:34 AM
Why yes I'm his twin brother o_o

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:36 AM
*laughs hysterically* You're funny! DRUMS in computer, MIC in computer! And where's Dexter than if he doesn't singing? May be in MY computer? hahahahahahah :D and i'm his twin sister! hahahahaha

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:37 AM
Why yes I'm his twin brother o_o

really???????????? :D
can you come to live here?? :D :D :D
dont worry, I'm a good cook!!!

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Umm...HE'S GOT A MICROPHONE ON THE STEARING-THINGY IN THE PLANE. So...yeah...o_o

MirandaV
11-23-2004, 06:40 AM
Goddamn, pleaaaaaase.. really.

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:40 AM
*laughs hysterically* You're funny! DRUMS in computer, MIC in computer! And where's Dexter than if he doesn't singing? May be in MY computer? hahahahahahah :D and i'm his twin sister! hahahahaha

yeah, It's modern technology!! :D :D
do you wanna come here too? with your brothers... :D

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:44 AM
YEAAAAAAAAH kitty! just invite me ))))))))))

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:45 AM
Sure but you must admit...I'm way hotter than Dexter will ever be ;) *FLEXES*

Ele
11-23-2004, 06:48 AM
Ok, shitwalker, come when you want, but DONT FORGET YOUR BROTHERS!! remember, its important!! :D :D

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:53 AM
Sure but you must admit...I'm way hotter than Dexter will ever be ;) *FLEXES*
where sould i know it from? and if you'll be monster :eek: I like blond men by the way )))))))))))))))))

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 06:54 AM
o_o Dammit my hair is dark brown! Now I'll do what the hand did to Dexter in Idle Hands and rip his scalp off...MWHAHAHAHA!!

shitwalker
11-23-2004, 06:57 AM
No! Don't rape yourself! mmmmm.....may be you're cute too :p

Tijs
11-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Hey guys.Jst a stupid question....... Is He by himself on his plane??????? :confused:
Seriously now, are you retarted? I mean, You've obviously read the news item:

"Dexter Heads Around The World
(11/16/04) Dexter is about to begin a solo flight around the entire globe. This will be a nine day trip with multiple stops for gas and sightseeing included. He might even give Mt. Everest a fly by. This is a longtime dream of his as a pilot. In fact, flight plans were all set back in 2001 but the attacks of September 11 and the band‘s schedule caused an indefinite postponement.

Dexter is planning to give us daily updates in the Journal section. So check back often to follow his progress."

original_prankster
11-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Yes, that is the reason this sarcastic thing started over being related to Dexter. Because of the stupid question. o_o

Camilamazed
11-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Seriously now, are you retarted? I mean, You've obviously read the news item:

"Dexter Heads Around The World
(11/16/04) Dexter is about to begin a solo flight around the entire globe. This will be a nine day trip with multiple stops for gas and sightseeing included. He might even give Mt. Everest a fly by. This is a longtime dream of his as a pilot. In fact, flight plans were all set back in 2001 but the attacks of September 11 and the band‘s schedule caused an indefinite postponement.

Dexter is planning to give us daily updates in the Journal section. So check back often to follow his progress."
I'm not a retarted !!!!!!!!!! :cool: I just didn't have the time to read this first entry and I was told about this trip............. *Laughing about herself* :o hehe

Tijs
11-24-2004, 07:27 AM
I'm not a retarted !!!!!!!!!! :cool: I just didn't have the time to read this first entry and I was told about this trip............. *Laughing about herself* :o hehe
You didn't have time to read a few lines, yet you did have time to register on the messageboard and create a topic...

Lithuanian Offspring
11-24-2004, 11:49 AM
Ha!

THats all I can say about your little thread! And why didn't you read the article and why did you make a whole thread about it?

Tijs
11-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Because he/she is the reason why newbies have a bad reputation.

Camilamazed
11-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Ok I know that I had the time to post a new thread but not to read the first Journal trip.... I thought it'd be a lot easier asking you...but as I see ur not that friendly......I said before that i was told about this trip.So I just wondered.......Come on guys...Give me a break.... u've been so rude at me with no reason.............That's really bad you guys instead of telling me something good u keep making fun of me.... Let's finish this thread and keep talking just about Offspring ok...To make sure I won't ask ANY OTHER STUPID question I am reading ALLLLLLLLL entries LMFAO.........

Tijs
11-25-2004, 03:43 AM
u've been so rude at me with no reason.............
Sure about that?

Camilamazed
11-25-2004, 05:37 AM
Sure about that?

U guys have been so sarcastic because of my stupid question.I know I should have paid attention to the entries but I said a million times i did not read that because I was told about it and just wanted a simple answer not a bunch of sarcastic replies.............. :o :(

Tijs
11-25-2004, 05:45 AM
Honestly now, if you don't want to talk to sarcastic people, why come to these forums? There are loads of sarcastic fucks like me.
And for the simple answer, the simple answer is 95% of the times asked before or mentioned on the mainpage. Obviously I (an not only me) hate it when we see the same old topics with the same old question again and again and again and...

Ele
11-25-2004, 06:12 AM
U guys have been so sarcastic because of my stupid question.I know I should have paid attention to the entries but I said a million times i did not read that because I was told about it and just wanted a simple answer not a bunch of sarcastic replies.............. :o :(

We was only joking...
:)

shitwalker
11-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Forgive us, Camilamazed, we just wanted to have fun :)

Camilamazed
11-25-2004, 07:00 PM
Honestly now, if you don't want to talk to sarcastic people, why come to these forums? There are loads of sarcastic fucks like me.
And for the simple answer, the simple answer is 95% of the times asked before or mentioned on the mainpage. Obviously I (an not only me) hate it when we see the same old topics with the same old question again and again and again and...

Tijs the reason I joined this forum was that I wanted to talk to people who really understand what Offspring has to say.Most of people I know just listen to Offspring because they think they are fun.In thi forum I can find people who really understand them.I didn't know I would face this "There are loads of sarcastic fucks like me" (as u said).But I do not believe people here are that bad.If u say this I have to face that I am one of these(Sarcastic fucks) because we are here for the same reason(That's what I think)....I agree with you that there are a lot of topics which would be avoided (Like my thread) But sometimes people don't do that on purpose....BUT LET ME TELL YOU....I feel comfortable here because I now people feel the same way I do, after all we all listen to offspring ......

Camilamazed
11-25-2004, 07:03 PM
that's everything Ok now.... U do not need to apologize... I know most of you were only jokkidding because I agree it was a stupid thread....I'm very glad to be here in thid forum and I'm not that sad about of what has been said here ....... I hope I can have a better reputation now... LOL..... Let's be just friends hehehe.......

Dexter_H
11-26-2004, 03:19 AM
okay................ this is going nowhere fast

Tijs
11-26-2004, 07:12 AM
^ Agreed.