PDA

View Full Version : French People, do my homework for me please

wheelchairman
09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
If you speak French, and are feeling kind by heart, please feel free to do one or more of the following:

Answer these questions:
1. Quels sont les effets de la pollution pourl es citadins des grandes villes?
2. Qu’est-ce qui distingue la Smile (this is a car) d’une voiture ordinaire?
3. Pourquoi est-ce qu’on n’utilise pas beaucoup le GLP?
4. Qu’est-ce que la circulation alternée?

Or translate this: (I’m translating this from Danish)
Pollution is one of the biggest problems on Earth. We’re making a mess and refusing to deal with the consequences. The ozone-layer is in danger, the water is dirty, one can no longer fill one’s lungs with pure air. It’s scandalous!
But the youth are more conscious than their parents. The youth fear that it will be impossible for there children to survive. One can stop the mess. That’s why they’ve chosen to live in harmony iwth nature. They eat organic food and want to know how their food was produced. They prefer bicycles over scooters, they choose an active vacation and refuse to spend their time lying on a beach. They fight against gene-modification and animal-abuse.
When they get political power, everything will change. It will of course be easier to make reforms that benefit nature.

Or write a letter to a newspaper about your opinion on an advertisement for nuclear power, that you saw in the most recent issue of L'express. Comment on the advertisement and say whether you are for or against.

I'm gonna start one of these. I hope one of you people will be kind enough to help. Or eventually, to correct.

wheelchairman
09-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Nevermind, I've wasted so much time already that I'll just do it tonight.

SkyRocker
09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
I could correct your answers when you'll have finished.

wheelchairman
09-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Maria, will you marry me?

wheelchairman
09-21-2005, 12:28 AM
That's too bad, I'm deathly afraid such commitment. Kinda like that one song, She's Got Issues.

wheelchairman
09-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Very much so. My problem with french is not comprehension, but grammar. So this is exactly the kind of thing I need. Merci beaucoup.

Izie
09-21-2005, 02:17 AM
This gives me hope that the nice people of the board might help me with my non-existant French skills when I start needing help (omg when uni starts omg next week omg :(:(:()

Nice to see you finishing your homework before going to bed Per :p

Tizzalicious
09-21-2005, 07:15 AM
You are one lucky bitch.

+Rheanna+
09-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm not French and I can't answer the questions but try 'Language Tools' on google.com