PDA

View Full Version : I Have Music Issues

the_offsprings_monkey
09-21-2005, 04:48 AM
I sit here milkshake in hand listening to the vert talented Jack Johnson, yet i feel i should be lisening to some death metal......hope i aint becoming somewhat gothic

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 07:33 AM
I sit here milkshake in hand listening to the vert talented Jack Johnson, yet i feel i should be lisening to some death metal......hope i aint becoming somewhat gothic

U might have an braindamage :p

Everyone who likes death metal has an braindamage, help yourself before it's to late... Enjoy your milkshake and most of all enjoy Jack johnson (who ever he is)

Yatesy
09-21-2005, 10:56 AM
There's nothing wrong with Death Metal at all, it's just metal that's a lot more heavier.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 11:08 AM
There's nothing wrong with Death Metal at all, it's just metal that's a lot more heavier.

Look offspring-monkey, this is what I mean, if u start listening to death metal u might turn out like Yatesy.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Look offspring-monkey, this is what I mean, if u start listening to death metal u might turn out like Yatesy.

:eek: OH god what can be done to stop this...

offspringrammsteinfan
09-22-2005, 01:36 AM
:eek: OH god what can be done to stop this...

Just don't ever listen to death, trash and black metal and everything wil be alright.

The_Nameless
09-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Just don't ever listen to death, trash and black metal and everything wil be alright.

It's just music! There's good things in all kind of music... Like a certain Randy said : it's the same as this fucking Beethoven but louder!

Kerr
09-22-2005, 03:22 PM
You can't really hate every song from most genres.

I like one Goth Metal song. Black Funeral by Luciferion - I dunno why, I just do.

I generally hate heavy/death/goth metal - the vocals are really shit.

Amanda
09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
I most probably misunderstood you, but i got the impression you were saying that Jack Johnson is goth... :confused:

T-6005
09-22-2005, 04:48 PM
I really don't like Jack Johnson. Except for the song Taylor.

He sounds like Donavon Frankenreiter.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 07:08 AM
i love goffs they're so sad, and happy, i got biten by one in the school library once....RADNOM